An Escort's Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wearily Cara pushed her head up licking her lips as she gazed into the phone again. "How about that Tay?" She asked. "It might have been better had you been here but as it was, I don't think that was too bad." She bit her lip and shivered again.

"No, it wasn't too bad at all Cara. You've got some skills, I'll give you that though. You can give out plenty. I wonder how well you take it as well though?" Taylor replied.

I perked up at the sound of that almost growling. Cara, probably still enjoying her own climax, wasn't quite as quick. Taylor was enjoying herself at this point.

"Taylor?" I questioned, my voice almost sounding like a plea to even myself. I heard her chuckle, she knew what I was after. She might well have been after the same, or at least a good view of it.

"Yes, you can enjoy her. Fuck her properly. I want to see how well she can take it or whether she just talks a lot. Besides, I suppose now that I'm watching, I might as well see her enjoy all of my gift."

I think I was moving even before Taylor had finished talking. Cara, still laying across my chest, was rolled over. I pulled myself free and flipped her over face down on the chair before she had managed more than a gasp. I wrapped a hand under her waist and tugged her rear up towards me and then already groaning lined myself up with her entrance once more.

I plunged inside her from behind this time, keeping one hand on her hip and letting Taylor watch my cock thrust inside her. In front of me Cara groaned again, clutching at the seat beneath her. Bent over with me kneeling behind her I fucked her hard, now just enjoying myself. There was less effort to hold the camera steady, more effort just to take her and enjoy her. It worked, I heard Taylor's audible groan as she looked on her eyes bright and hot.

I savoured it, plunging myself in and out deep hard strokes giving her the entire length of my shaft, slapping against that tight firm rear as I did, driving her forwards into the cushions behind the seat. I heard Cara moan again, her hands gripping the seat pushing herself up and then thrusting back to meet me.

We came together fast and hard, moaning the sound of flesh on flesh ringing out. I felt her squeeze my cock again panting and fighting as I pulled back, making me ache even more. I knew I wouldn't last long. I ached too much. The pleasure was too much, especially after all we'd already done tonight. Between Cara and Taylor both, I was on edge, hard, aching and eager to explode.

Cara for her part was proving Taylor right in some ways. She could take it. Moaning and panting her body bucking under the onslaught maybe but she bounced herself back against my body panting with the effort and arching her back as I gripped her rear squeezed it and then spanked her before gripping and squeezing her again.

Even now she still felt so tight. My body ached as I enjoyed her. My cock pulsing, leaking out spilling inside her as I gritted my teeth and thrust relentlessly just driving in and out filling her up. Taylor for her part urged me on her own her voice filled with need as she enjoyed the show we were putting on.

"Fuck her. Fuck her." She repeated. Adding a few more instructions here and there just for flavour. "Take a good hold of her hair and arch her back more. Show off that body. Just make her take it." She spilled out words hot and eager to enjoy the entertainment we were providing. The whole time I was aching and throbbing my cock weeping more and more precum while Cara and I moaned together rhythmically pounding against one another.

I shuddered all over my body just shivering with pleasure my cock aching and hard pulsing inside of Cara who squeezed and tightened around me as I continued to pound inside her. Gritting my teeth, I found it harder and harder to resist. I knew I was going to cum. It had been too much teasing, too much stimulation and now it wasn't something I could stop any longer.

"Taylor." I moaned still clutching the phone and showing of the sight of Cara's pert rear her sex glistening wet spread apart by my cock as I lunged inside her. "I won't be able to hold back any longer so if there is something you want to see you'd better speak now or forever hold your peace." I moaned my voice hoarse with the effort of holding myself back even that long.

"Not inside her." Taylor called her voice soft and tempting. "If you're going to enjoy her then I want to see it. Pull out and turn her around. Then just cover her." She instructed me. Groaning with relief I had every intention of doing that immediately.

I thrust myself inside her several more times, deliberately keeping the strokes firm and hard savouring every moment of being buried inside Cara's slick wet heat and feeling her grip and slide against me. Then finally I pulled myself free, dripping wet and then rolled Cara' over so she was half laying on the couch her body arched backwards showing herself off.

I stood and rose over her phone still in one hand focused on the naked length of her body, the other reaching down to grip my aching length and ran my fingers along the shaft. I was weeping, dripping precum already and sensitive as well my cock twitching under the attention as I edged my fingers along the swollen shaft.

It didn't take much as Cara looked back at me, I worked my fingers to the head squeezing it feeling the swelling increase growing ever more intense until one final stroke all the way from the base to the head made me ache all over again before I began to erupt. Hot sticky cum shot out blasting across Cara's naked form all the way up the length of her body in thick glistening trails.

It painted her chest almost reaching to her neck, then splattered across her breasts, and more across her belly just leaving her a sticky glistening mess as we both panted, trying to catch our breath. As I held myself, sucking in air, she pushed herself up smiling devilishly at the phone as she leaned close and captured the head of my cock swirling her tongue over it and sucking gently.

I moaned again, sensitive under the attention, feeling her teasing lips and tongue enjoy me. Finally, she slipped free and drew in a ragged breath as she looked at Taylor again. "Now that would be a tasty treat worth sharing together." She chuckled, smiling into the phone. "I think a shared present is always so much more fun sometimes." She added smirking as she studied the other woman.

"As long as you enjoyed your gift." Taylor replied slowly.

"I hope you enjoyed me enjoying your gift." Cara chuckled again "I'm happy to share at any time remember." She murmured softly. Cara leaned back showing off her naked body still covered and dripping from where I had covered her.

Taylor let out a somewhat shaky laugh. I didn't doubt she'd enjoy a good deal of her own fun after the spectacle me and Cara had just put on for her. "I'd better go and leave the two of you to get cleaned up. We'll speak again soon Cara."

"Not soon enough Tay." Cara quipped. She didn't say anything to me. I wondered if I'd hear from her again after that. I wasn't entirely sure. Apparently, Cara didn't have any doubts whatsoever. As Taylor ended the call and disappeared, she let out a happy sigh and reclined back shaking her head. "About 15 minutes from now she's going to be a sticky hot mess thinking of us." She laughed softly. "That would be worth seeing." She turned her attention back to me.

"I am going to need to clean up." She breathed out before regarding me intently. "I think the two of us will need to talk some more. You'd better join me." She added.

I nodded slowly just stretching wearily. As Cara watched me. I offered her my hand and helped pull her to her feet.

"How much does it cost to book you?" She asked me on the way to the bathroom.

"I'll pass you the details. It depends on what you want." I added, somewhat surprised. She grinned at me and nudged my shoulder.

"I'm thinking, you see...I totally know that you and a certain blonde singer haven't met up at all at any point. You definitely haven't fucked her silly and enjoyed her before of course. But having said that, I think that if such a singer were to contact you at any point in the next week, you'd have to unfortunately say you were unavailable." She explained smirking at me as I shot her a puzzled look.

"I think one gift deserves another." She continued. "In this case clearly certain blonde singers enjoy a touch of voyeuristic fun. Maybe we ramp things up next time. Maybe we give her a front row seat to the whole thing. So, I'm thinking by next Friday she is going to be properly frustrated with you. By the time we both turn up at her place...I think she is going to be very eager to enjoy a front row seat. Who knows maybe we can add a little audience participation for good measure?" She chuckled, leading me into the shower.

I wasn't entirely sure what that would mean. I could see Taylor being pretty unhappy if she couldn't get hold of me in the next few days, if indeed Cara was correct in assuming she'd try. But if Cara booked me for the next few days...what else was I going to do? I'd just have to play along. Hopefully Taylor would understand. Or at least enjoy a front row seat at a potential future performance.