An Escort's Life Ch. 05

Story Info
Talking Taylor into leading things back to the bedroom.
20.9k words
4.7
6.2k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers

"It's time we headed to the bedroom..." I had barely recovered from the attention of the two of them as I heard Cara speak. Both she and Taylor still had the evidence of that on their mouths, their lips gleaming with the traces of it.

Cara had said a plan clearly in mind. She had a devilish smile on her face as she looked between the two of us. I half expected Taylor to say something to protest or change her mind. She was still flushed and just glanced towards me rather than Cara. I couldn't read her expression she had an unreadable mask on as we stared at one another. In the end she seemed to come to some decision.

Taylor slowly rose to her feet, at the same time she reached for me, and I managed to stand myself as well taking a moment as I was still feeling the effects of the recent attention I'd been enjoying. But between me and Cara we sandwiched the seductive blonde between our bodies kissing and teasing her as we allowed our hands to explore. We walked her backwards making our way towards her bed. We held Cara in front deftly stroking and caressing her while nibbling on her lips and neck. I enjoyed her from behind hands slipping across her back and shoulders, my mouth trailing over the soft skin at the nape of her neck. As we reached the bed, Cara eased herself up onto it. Taylor turned in my arms and kissed me as I slowly nudged her backwards to join Cara on the bed. As her legs bumped into it, she sprawled backwards across the top of the bed, and I eased myself up to join the two of them.

We settled Taylor back amongst the sheets, her slender body spread out with one of us either side of her. I leaned over and covered her mouth, my own kissing her teasing her while my hands stroked down the front of her body grasping her breast and kneading it. Cara knew exactly what she wanted, positioning herself between Taylor's long legs using her palms to gently nudge them apart and run her fingers up along her thighs while she moved closer. She pulled herself closer, breathing across her bare skin, setting her teeth against the soft creamy skin and biting gently.

I slipped away from her mouth, lips sliding across her neck instead. Partly so I could watch Cara, partly to let her watch herself. As I continued to knead and squeeze her breasts toying with her nipples, Cara was putting on quite the show.

Her hair spread out across Taylor's smooth pale skin nuzzling closer and closer until I could see her tongue flick out and slide over the blonde's bare lips. I heard Taylor moan under the delicate touch, her body shivering with pleasure. Cara made a soft sound at the same time and then eased herself in for even more. Her lips and tongue caressed Taylor's bare sex sliding up and down her soft lips concentrating on teasing her at first but slowly working her way up lapping at her slick wet sex and teasing the tip of her tongue over her clit little gentle touches that had Taylor moaning again arching against the bed. That only encouraged Cara to explore and delve even deeper lips and tongue pressed close against Taylor's smooth silky soft flesh lashing and sliding across her drawing more moans from Taylor as she lay there soaking up the attention from the two of us.

For my part I mostly just let Cara enjoy herself while I looked on and contented myself with enjoying Taylor's soft breasts. I pinched a nipple between my fingers teasing it, playing with it making her moan even more as Cara continued to explore her tongue pressing inside Taylor now sinking inside that slick heated flesh.

Taylor gripped the bed beneath her fingers tightening on the sheets as Cara's tongue probed further pushing and slithering between her lips, her nose sliding and brushing over her clit. It began to take an effect, Taylor arching and trembling more and more with every passing second. She squirmed against the bed, her back arching and pushing her hips against Cara's mouth thrusting herself against her fingers, against her tongue moaning as she enjoyed the attention. With every second it grew and grew. More intense. Harder to resist.

My hands continued to roam across her chest, just squeezing her breasts and teasing her nipples, adding to the sensations she was enjoying and leaving Cara to absolutely drive her wild. I knew she wouldn't last long, not with how worked up she was already. Her moans grew louder and more intense. Her body quivered and rippled as she lay there, her moans ringing out. I could see Cara's tongue sliding against her, light and teasing just parting her lips but mostly using her fingers to caress and stroke inside her while her tongue focused on her clit.

Taylor's moans grew louder, her body undulated more and more as she lay there quivering and moaning. Cara's own greedy moans joined her as she enjoyed the fruits of her work. Tasting Taylor, seeing her squirm and moan for her, I thought Cara had everything she wanted at that point. Or very nearly anyway. I knew she wanted to make her cum. I knew she wanted to watch and feel her as she did. Her sultry hot gaze was fixed on Taylor, looking up the length of her body as she licked, sucked and teased her relentlessly. I already knew Taylor had been pushed too far to go back. She arched again bucking and writhing as Cara stroked her fingers inside her twisting and turning them as she went. Feathering her thumb over her clit in slow deliberate strokes at the same time as the tip of her tongue caressed her as well pushed the moaning panting Taylor over the edge.

Taylor came. The pleasure, the situation, the touch of Cara's wicked teasing mouth was too much to resist. She arched up off the bed, tossing her head. Loud greedy moans spilled from her as she did. Cara looked up from between her parted legs, eagerly drinking in the entire sight. She kept up the pressure driving Taylor over that peak, her fingers and tongue giving her no respite until she had fallen back limply to the bed panting and straining as she lay there. Finally, I watched Cara pull back slowly crawling up Taylor's body until she was laying on top.

There was something wickedly hot about that sight. The sight of them pressed together, the contrast with their hair and skin, the way their breasts were squashed together their legs entwined. I couldn't resist skimming my fingers down Cara's back until I was squeezing her rear.

Cara was busy enough, she was stroking her fingers over Taylor's lips, sliding them over her tongue and then kissing her murmuring softly as Taylor panted, catching her breath still. She looked like someone who had definitely enjoyed some fun, they both did. Cara also had plenty more ideas which was good for me.

She looked at me and flashed a teasing smile as I stroked my hand over her resting on her firm rear squeezing it playfully. "Ready for some more fun?" She asked me softly.

I looked at her wryly. "I'm sure I can muster the strength." I replied.

"Good." She turned her attention back to Taylor leaning over her lips teasing her mouth and neck. "I want to see you take his cock. I want to see you get fucked. I want to hear you moan as you get enjoyed. Most of all, I want to see how bad you can be. So, I want to see you ride that cock." She whispered softly.

Then she was slipping off Taylor and reaching for me, pushing me until I was eventually laying on my back. Her hands ran down my chest until they wrapped around my cock, stroking it and holding it ready. Then she turned and looked at Taylor gesturing for her to come forward.

"Come on, I can even help you take it. Now, wouldn't that be fun? I bet you've had a long week waiting for this."

"I made do while I waited for it." Taylor replied, brushing her hair back as she pulled herself up and moved towards me.

"I'm sure you did. I bet you had quite the workout. I'm sure there are some well used toys around here. I imagine you fucked yourself silly thinking about this. Now's your chance to enjoy it and show me how much you need it." She eased around me, giving Taylor room to straddle my thighs.

I looked at her as she positioned herself above me, my cock pulsing in Cara's soft grip. Taylor licked her lips just settling herself feeling Cara guide me just dragging the swollen head of my cock against her bare lips teasing her. Then Taylor slowly began to slide down on me.

We all groaned together. Cara watched us, Taylor and I, both enjoying one another. I reached out just to take her hips and just held her, my back arching as I strained to push myself as deep inside of her as I could. Taylor slipped smoothly down the entire length of my shaft until her rear and thighs were pressed tight against me. I felt Cara reach out, her fingers brushing against Taylor's labia and my cock as she teased us both. She rose up and gently bit Taylor's breast lips closing around her nipple and sucking hungrily before she continued up and kissed her mouth laughing softly as she did.

"You really are a wicked girl, taking that cock so easily. Now I want to see you ride it. I want to see you drive him wild, especially since I want to distract him and enjoy you at the same time."

I took a breath wondering what she had in mind at least until she edged back and then flung a leg over my head. She straddled my face and then lowered herself down until her bare sex was right above my mouth. I moaned, at least briefly before she brushed against my lips. Then I was just too busy. I released Taylor's hips and instead grasped Cara's rear squeezing it and holding it close while I drove my tongue inside her and lapped up her sticky juices. With Taylor straddling me at the same time I was in heaven. Both tempting beauties using me in some fashion.

I couldn't move much, not with both of them above me, but I still tried to thrust up as much as I could trying to push myself inside Taylor as much as I could. She was grinding against me, sliding and rocking her hips back and forth as she pressed down firmly on my body. I couldn't see much with Cara on me either. It was left to my imagination to try and picture what was happening. All I could hear was the sound of bodies, soft moans and eager cries as they both rode my body using it in their own way.

I heard a muffled chuckle, lips on each other as they kissed, pictured exploring hands and wondering fingers gliding over each other's bodies. Taylor bounced against me eagerly, moving more and more just riding my cock. Cara did the same grinding on my sliding herself over my lips and tongue. Groaning against her feeling, sticky juices smeared my mouth. Thrusting against Taylor, I relished the feeling of her squeezing my cock as she bounced up and down her body rising and falling as she moved against me. I heard another gasp and the sound alone made me ache, the fact I couldn't see almost made it more intense.

Cara was sliding herself against me the same as Taylor. I could picture her doing it, just getting herself closer finding it easier to touch and play with her. I groaned again, thrusting up against Taylor and gripping Cara's tight rear, picturing the two pressing together kissing, touching and exploring each other's soft sleek curves. When Cara finally pulled away, I growled, shaking my head almost disappointed she moved. I reached for Taylor's hips and held her tight, thrusting up inside her as she moaned. Cara was licking her lips, taking everything in. Eventually she gripped my shoulder and squeezed it.

"Ok, ok you two make a fine picture. Just slow it down for me. I've something else in mind."

I blew out a breath watching Cara as she drifted back towards Taylor, her hand running up her body to cup and squeeze her breast. Smiling her mouth slipped over her shoulder and neck while her hands dipped and grasped Taylor's hips lifting and pushing her off me.

After enjoying Taylor, I didn't want to stop. A look from Cara made me pause and wait. I eased myself out from underneath her and moved up. I couldn't resist kissing Taylor exploring her mouth, smearing more of Cara over her mouth. Cara was soon joining in a short quick battle of lips and tongues. At least until a hand on Taylor's back toppled her over.

I watched Taylor push herself up on all fours and Cara grinned at me. "Taylor can fuck you really well. Now though...now I want to see how well she gets fucked. How well she can take it. Now look! How surprising she's right there in front of you waiting for it. After I made you both wait a week without being able to enjoy each other. I'm sure you know what to do right now. She looks so ready, and you are just really hard. I bet you know exactly the best way to take care of this." She teased me softly, fluttering her eyes, her fingers caressing my length.

I glanced at her and then Taylor, who was looking back over her shoulder at me. I didn't need a second invitation. I reached forward and grasped her hips tugging her back towards me. She pushed herself up higher, positioning herself in front of me as Cara guided my cock back to her entrance. Then I thrust forward and sank myself inside her. I didn't wait, didn't slow, just pulled back and then thrust again burying myself inside Taylor making her take my cock watching as she arched and moaned, quivering as my thighs and hips met her body with an audible clap.

Cara watched hungrily. "Yes." She murmured softly. "That's it, give it to her. I want to see her take it, I want to hear her moan while you fuck her. Such a bad wicked little tease. I can think of even more we can do with you as well." She teased softly, her fingers sliding and playing over Taylor's back.

She moved up along the bed until she was level with Taylor's head and dipped forward kissing her hungry lips and tongue teasing her. "I tasted you." She murmured softly. "Now it's your turn to taste me." She flashed a smile and started to lay back on the bed right in front of Taylor.

Taylor looked at her gasping as I continued to pump myself in and out of her until she shuffled forwards drawing me with her bringing herself closer to Cara before she lowered her head down. Cara reached for her, fingers brushing her hair back as she watched Taylor trail her lips up her thigh. Taylor worked her way up, fingers teasing and stroking slowly exploring Cara's bare sex caressing her gently as she played with her until she flicked out her tongue and edged it over her swollen bare sex. Cara moaned softly, tightening her grip on the blonde's hair and just urged her on.

She pushed up just trying to grind herself on Taylor's mouth. Taylor gently stroked a finger along her bare lips and then slipped it inside while her tongue continued to lick all the way along Cara's sex. I gripped Taylor's hips, slowing a little just allowing her to enjoy Cara more easily. She was eagerly enjoying Taylor. One hand clutched her breast, the other guided Taylor's head making sure she didn't move away from exactly where she wanted her. She arched her hips pushing and thrusting them up driving herself against Taylor's mouth and fingers.

Taylor was soon between her thighs, her hands busy stroking and exploring Cara, her mouth pressed tight against her sex licking and sucking her. The two moaned together Taylor's muffled by Cara's body as I continued to stroke in and out of her. It was hard to hold myself back. I was aching and hard, enjoying the feel of Taylor squeezing and clenching around my cock. I wanted little more than to just drive myself in and out pounding away until I exploded but I held back enjoying the unfolding spectacle as the two beauties played and enjoyed each other.

It didn't mean I couldn't enjoy Taylor. My hands held her rear fingers caressing her soft skin just watching myself edge in and out of her tight hole now. I was soaking wet from her. Holding her tight and thrusting harder made her body quiver and a louder moan escape her lips.

I watched a half smile escape Cara as she glanced at me, at least before it turned into another moan as Taylor's talented mouth went back to work. I knew full well myself how good that was. Cara, all flushed and hot, was enjoying every moment of this. Her eyes darted from watching Taylor back to me with an almost dazed smile on her face.

"This is even better than I thought. Finally getting to put Taylor's talented tongue to use, I always knew it would be good. This is just perfect. Especially hearing her moan as she takes that gorgeous big cock. It's going to feel even better when I soak her pretty mouth as well. Fuck she's such a good tease."

Whether Taylor was listening I wasn't sure. Cara's head rolled back, eyes closing as she savoured her fun. I thrust inside Taylor harder and drew another muffled moan from her as my hips slapped against her rear. She kept up her work busily pleasuring Cara who was writhing beneath her. We held the moaning blonde figure between us Cara's fingers tangled in her hair, mine gripping her rear as I fucked her from behind. Her muffled moans were only eclipsed by Cara, who was rapidly losing herself to the talented efforts of Taylor's mouth and fingers.

They plunged inside her stroking in and out her tongue lashing her clit and thrusting inside as well. Cara was writhing on the bed thrusting up and grinding herself onto Taylor's mouth, her moans of pleasure growing and building by the second. She cursed softly and strained on the bed clutching at Taylor. I watched her face contort, her moans cut off as she held onto Taylor and then stiffen as she lay there. It ended abruptly, fresh cries ringing out as she fell back to the bed and just gave into Taylor's talented touch, her climax rushing out as she came all over the gorgeous blonde's mouth.

The sight of them both like that was a wicked one. Almost without thinking I thrust into Taylor harder again picking the pace up now Cara had turned into a quivering heated mess. I gripped Taylor's hips and just thrust rapidly stretching her out filling her up plunging myself deep into her slick heat. She fell forwards into Cara, under the pressure. Her head half turned, her mouth and lips glossy and wet, where her upper body had fallen, her lower half was raised up still. She clung to her as I fucked her pounding myself into it slaking all that pent up thirst I'd had since I'd last been able to enjoy her.

Cara's moans had finally fallen silent. She was panting softly, blinking her eyes, clearing the dazed look she had and looking back and watching me and Taylor. She reached for the blonde and drew her up into her arms finding her mouth and kissing her happily as she wrapped her in her arms. With Taylor having slipped away I knelt breathing deeply catching my breath. There was no real hardship in watching the two of them laid out together naked and bare like that. Wrapped up entangled together they both looked the perfect picture really, naked and tempting. The two lay together for a few minutes entwined closely together just recovering. I knelt close by idly enjoying the sight and occasionally brushing my hand along their flanks. I was hungry for more but not inclined to rush things. The evening had been wild and crazy enough as it was.

Eventually Cara pulled herself free of Taylor and sat up. She brushed her somewhat bedraggled hair back, eyes glittering. "I'm going to grab a drink and straighten up. Be right back." She chuckled softly, rolling off the bed and padding slowly away. I watched her go, eyes drifting across that pert rear.

"She's never going to let me forget this." I heard Taylor say and turned to watch as she rolled herself over.

We stared at each other cautiously. It was the first time we had enjoyed any time alone tonight, any chance to speak. She stretched out a long slender leg, her foot brushing my thigh. I reached down and ran my fingers along her ankle moving myself further up the bed towards her. Moving closer I traced my fingers along her thigh unsure what to say. I couldn't read her face. I couldn't tell what she was thinking. Her hand reached out and brushed my leg finding my hand eventually and tugging it. I allowed her to draw me close, moving down to meet her sliding my body across hers as she lay there until I was covering her.

Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers