An Escort's Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly pulled herself free of Taylor, the tip of the toy spilling out with pop. Then she was shuffling around her until she was kneeling beside me presenting Taylor with the toy alongside my own still aching cock. A quick hand to tug Taylor forward and she guided the toy between her lips. Cara shook her head as she looked on. "There is something so good watching such an eager little tease clean up after herself. I can't even enjoy it as much as you do." She flashed me a smile, her nails dragging over my back as she touched me as well. A hand on my back and she was nudging me forwards again.

The head of my cock suddenly pushed and nudged against Taylor. She made a sound more surprised than anything I thought before her mouth moved to take me. Cara wanted more. She pressed forward at the same time pressing the head of the toy against me guiding them both to Taylor's lips. The kneeling blonde as eager as ever stretched her mouth even wider and began to try to suck them both her tongue slipping and sliding around us as she did. Cara and I both thrust forward, and Taylor stretched wide began to take them both at least a couple of inches of them moaning as she did.

It was a wicked sight, one Cara clearly appreciated. "Fuck Taylor. You look so good like that. So hot. So eager. You're such a bad little tease. I want to see how much you can take. But not right now. Right now, I want to see you ride me." She grinned as she looked at her and pulled herself back.

She moved around me laying back on the bed, her hand reaching down to grasp the toy dildo and hold it up ready for Taylor to climb on. I hadn't moved. Taylor was still kneeling her mouth licking and sucking my cock. Somewhat reluctantly I edged myself back. Taylor looked up at me briefly. I watched as she drew in a deep breath to steady herself, then looked back at Cara. Cara had grabbed a couple of pillows and had them under her back and shoulders propping herself up. She looked on eagerly as Taylor shuffled forward and moved herself over her hips. She straddled Cara and the eagerness in Cara's eyes was all too evident then she wasn't just enjoying this. She was loving every moment of it. She held the toy in one hand as Taylor moved herself into position above it and then settled her other hand on Taylor's hip.

Between the two of them they lined themselves up perfectly and then Taylor began to slowly slide herself down along the length of it. Cara once Taylor began to slide down moved her other hand to Taylor's hip as well guiding her down and thrusting up to meet her at the same time. Taylor moaned as she slipped all the way down the length of the toy and just rocked against it. She almost glowed. It was such an alluring sight I couldn't resist touching her too. I reached out and trailed one hand across her rear squeezing it. I pressed in from the side kissing her shoulder and neck and then finally her mouth as she turned her head towards me.

She moaned against my mouth as I held her. One hand on her ass still, the other sliding up the front of her body to massage her breast. I squeezed it and then pushed it down between her legs to play with her clit. Her own hand wrapped around my cock briefly and just squeezed me. I pulsed in her grip, aching, still wanting nothing more than to enjoy even more of her. Cara however wanted the same. With her hands on Taylor's hips still she drew her legs closer to her body and started to thrust up to meet Taylor. The short, repeated strokes hammered in and out of the eager blonde who moaned as she took them but eventually toppled forward over Cara.

Cara didn't slow. She gripped Taylor's hips tight, surging to meet her and pounded the toy in and out of her. There was something all too fun watching Taylor take it. I could see her stretched out by the toy, her lips gripping it as Cara thrust it in and out stretching her. Taylor moaned as she took the entirety of the fake cock. Her flesh rippled and bounced under the impact jiggling as her rear met Cara's thighs. The two were pressed close together and that was another alluring sight. I could see their breasts squashed together, bodies just sliding over one another, even the moans cut off in the end as Cara found Taylor's mouth and kissed her.

She released the grip she held on her rear and instead just wrapped her arms around Taylor hungrily kissing her as she continued to push up, working the toy in and out of Taylor. She squirmed against her, hot and worked up, muffled moans as the two kissed. I stayed close enjoying the show as much as anything but let my hands run across Taylor's back stroking her smooth skin down to grip her ass and spank it again watching it bounce under the impact, my fingers leaving little red marks on Taylor's pale skin.

I trailed my fingers across her listening to the two of them moaning, locked together still. Eventually Taylor broke free pushing herself upright. Me and Cara both drank in the sight of her. I watched as she rocked back and forth grinding on the toy still inside her. I couldn't resist enjoying more. I stood close by and leaned over enough to kiss Taylor. Her eager moans were muffled by my mouth. Cara watched on her hands sliding into position settling on Taylor's hips and holding them steady helping Taylor move faster and harder.

I tasted Taylor's hunger, her eagerness. Her lips and tongue duelled with mine as we kissed. Her hand reached out and grasped my length as it pressed and nudged against her, and she began to stroke it sliding them up and down the length of my shaft. I broke the kiss groaning, rocking against Taylor just trying to slide and edge myself across the tops of her breasts. Instead, Taylor dipped and turned and as I thrust forward, I found myself sliding back into her mouth instead pushing across her tongue as she moaned.

I groaned as she took me inside. Reaching out I brushed her hair back not moving far letting her take as much as she wanted. Taylor as usual was nothing if not determined. A hand on my thigh to hold herself steady and she was soon taking all of it, her muffled moans ringing out around me. Her enthusiasm was hard to resist. I couldn't not completely. I was soon edging and rocking my hips as well pushing and sliding myself against her mouth hearing her moans as she took it, her tongue swirling around my shaft even as her lips pressed against my belly just making me throb.

Cara wasn't still either. She gripped her hips, but a hand would venture around sliding up to press and squeeze a breast and toy with a nipple. Then she'd dip down and work her thumb around Taylor's clit just teasing it making the other woman moan and squirm in pure delight. She also began to thrust up bucking her hips making Taylor's body bounce as she rode the toy sliding it in and out of her tight hole just enjoying the sight of Taylor taking it and the way her lips gripped that shaft, spread out around it just clinging on as she moved up and down.

I turned my attention from Taylor back to Cara running my hand across her body across her belly and up to slide across her breast lightly toying with a nipple before moving across to the second repeating the action. Her eyes bright, Cara turned and looked at me, arching as she moaned. I lowered myself closer, her mouth finding mine and kissing me hungrily as she moaned. One hand slipped off Taylor and reached for my erection wrapping around it and stroking. I thrust against her touch aching until the kiss broke and she tugged me forward.

Suddenly I was pressed against her lips, feeling her tongue tease around the head and then pushing and nudging my way inside her mouth as well thrusting slowly. I started to fuck Cara's mouth, even as she continued to fuck Taylor who continued to ride the toy as she straddled her hips. She moaned her tongue teasing the head of my shaft swirling around it and playing so I ached and pulsed under the attention. I didn't see her move but Taylor came forward still with Cara's toy buried inside her but laying across her chest, so her mouth was close as well.

The two shared me again. Taylor's lips pressed and rubbed along the length of my shaft. Her tongue flicked out to stroke over the head, so I enjoyed both their attention pulsing as they teased me occasionally just pushing forward to let the head pop inside a warm wet mouth. Cara thrust deep inside Taylor again, spanking her rear as she did. I heard and felt Taylor grunt as the toy plunged deep inside her and then Cara was rolling her over and pulling herself free taking a deep breath. She ran her hands across Taylor even as she lay there, her head moving to put her lips back on the head of my cock.

Lightly I edged myself over Taylor's mouth, enjoying her lips and tongue until Cara joined me nudging alongside me. The bright pink toy glinted with Taylor's juices, and she smeared them over her mouth as she pushed and edged the toy alongside my cock sharing Taylor's mouth, even both sinking inside it at one point. Taylor took it. This worked up, she softly moaned, her head flicking between the two of us or stretching her mouth wider to wrap around the heads of both cocks.

"Go on, she's still full of energy. Take her for a ride." Cara chuckled as she looked at the two of us.

Neither needed a second invitation. I lay down on my back already reaching for Taylor as she straddled my hips and grasped my cock guiding it to her lips before she slowly sank down on my length. I gripped her hips and tugged her close, so we were pressed tightly together. Taylor's lips skimmed across my neck kissing, nibbling, biting, and sucking until she found my mouth in a slow lazy kiss even as I felt her grinding and squeezing my cock. I stroked my hands down her flank and gripped her rear squeezing it feeling it move under my hand.

Suddenly I felt her stiffen in my arms and hissed out a breath as she squirmed and wriggled against me. I heard a soft chuckle behind her, Cara up to something mischievous. Taylor continued to wriggle, sliding and bucking against me. My cock pulsed happily inside her even as she turned and glanced over her shoulder.

"Cara?" She hissed out again drawing another soft laugh.

"Yes?" She teased sweetly.

"What, are you doing?" Taylor questioned her.

"I'm doing exactly what it feels like I'm doing."

I was watching Taylor, I saw her eyes widen her mouth part a silent moan and she squirmed again as I held her. I felt the brush of skin against my arm and suddenly had an idea exactly what Cara was doing just before she began to speak again, her voice soft and teasing. Cara had slipped in behind Taylor while she had climbed up and started to ride me. She had taken a lube coated finger and had waited for Taylor to get into a rhythm before she had started to tease and caress and work her finger down to start rubbing around Taylor's tight puckered rear opening.

"Don't mind me." She purred softly. "I'm merely exploring. I mean you are being rather wicked tonight as it is, enjoying the two of us. What's a little more between friends?" She chuckled softly. I couldn't see what she was doing but I could feel Taylor's reaction to it.

Cara twisting, turning was opening Taylor up teasing inside and fingering her rear, stretching it out nudging it inside deeper and deeper. Taylor continued to groan squirming against me. But with my cock buried inside her and Cara behind there was no room for her to escape. Cara was free to enjoy her as she wanted.

She was enjoying herself. Clutching Taylor's rear in my hands I was probably helping her squeezing that muscled flesh pulling her cheeks apart and making it even easier for Cara to finger her rear. "You're so tight. I bet you don't do this very often do you? Such a shame as this is just asking to be enjoyed." I almost felt her palm caressing Taylor's rear and then spank it again.

Taylor groaned, still squirming against me and I heard Cara chuckle again. "Don't worry though, we'll give it a workout before we're finished tonight." She continued softly.

I couldn't see exactly what she was doing or how far it had gone. But I could feel Taylor squirming against me even as I held her rear. I nuzzled her neck and cheek with my lips just distracting her as Cara went about teasing and playing with her. Getting her as ready as she could to get that delicious tight tempting rear fucked.

"There you go, in and out. That's good you're already taking my finger nice and easily. Now we just try something a little bigger." I heard her move behind Taylor shuffling around until she ended up laid out alongside us. Her lips brushed Taylor's arm and then her shoulder before finally she kissed me.

"I think you'll have to move though. I'll be nice and let her get used to taking the toy first before we move straight to the double penetration. We'll save that for a little later to give us something to work up to. But something tells me she's going to take that soon enough. You get to watch me fuck her in the ass instead." Cara grinned at me nipping at my throat before she pulled back.

I gripped Taylor again, throbbing as I pushed up against her. I watched her eyes flutter as she squeezed me but then I was lifting her off, sliding myself free and rolling to the side just easing myself out from underneath her even as Cara swooped in ready to continue. She grabbed a couple of the pillows of the bed and quickly thrust them under Taylor's hips lifting up her rear, so it was positioned higher and easier to enjoy. I watched her hand fondle it, fingers dancing lightly across the firm flesh stroking and caressing and that alone was a tempting sight.

Her hand slipped back between her cheeks finger caressing and teasing Taylor's tight opening once more pushing and nudging its way inside. Taylor moaned softly as she clutched at the bed beneath her, but she took it up to the knuckle and then deeper still as Cara continued to tease her. I was throbbing hard watching her. The sight was an all too tempting one. I couldn't resist sliding my own hand over Taylor's rear at the same time caressing and squeezing it as Cara continued to work her finger in and out, opening Taylor up and getting her ready for the toy.

When she was finally fully satisfied, she pulled her finger out, grabbed the bottle of lube from beside her and gave the toy another good coating in it, her fingers stroking up and down the length. Another good helping on her finger and she used that to smear and rub around Taylor's ass making sure everything was as ready as possible. Finally satisfied she had everything as ready as it was going to be she pulled back and gave Taylor's rump another firm hard spank making the flesh bounce and jiggle as she did. She turned and glanced at me, briefly flashing a smile as she caressed Taylor's rear, stroking her fingers across it. Then she moved forwards laying across Taylor's back, her lips trailing up along the smooth skin of her shoulders, across her neck and nibbled at her ear. She rocked her hips pushing and grinding the toy against Taylor's tempting curves even as her hands massaged her slowly.

"All set." She purred softly. "You don't even have to do anything, just lay there and continue to look deliciously tempting. The only other thing to do is just look at your lover there and let him see your face, see your reaction as I fuck that deliciously tempting tight round butt of yours. Let him watch how much you enjoy being a wicked little temptation just up to no good bending over and getting fucked by a toy cock." She teased her softly and kissed her again.

I was throbbing already. It wouldn't have taken much to finish me then. Taylor, turning her bright blue eyes towards me seeing the heat and nervous anticipation there almost did it. She looked tempting, especially knowing exactly what Cara was planning on doing to her next. Cara had pulled back now kneeling right behind Taylor, her hands just stroking and running across Taylor's back almost like a massage just making sure she was nice and relaxed for what came next. The tips of her fingers caressed her soft skin firm and assuredly, slowly, working their way down to her rear.

She gripped it and squeezed it kneading the firm muscled flesh as Taylor breathed deeply knowing what was coming next. Cara pulled one hand away and grasped the strap on stroking up and down its length before she gripped the head and moved forward into position. I looked on. You couldn't look away really. Cara guided the tip of her toy forwards, lined it up with Taylor's tight opening and started rubbing and teasing it over it. I watched Taylor's eyes flicker, her nostrils flare her tongue licking her lips as she began to tense up in anticipation.

Cara pressed forward increasing the pressure pushing the toy against Taylor's ass. It resisted holding back the toy at least briefly until Cara increased the pressure and it slowly gave way. Taylor whimpered, Cara gave a sound of pure satisfaction and slowly she began to push the toy inside her. She gripped Taylor's cheeks, her fingers digging into the flesh as she gripped it tightly keeping a firm hold as she pressed close. She took her time not rushing, letting Taylor adjust to the toy as she pushed it inside her. An inch at first, just the head easing back before pushing forward again.

She rocked her hips slowly back and forth and every time she pushed forward, she guided a little more of the length inside Taylor's tight tempting rear. I had a perfect view of it all as it unfolded. Taylor's piercing eyes a little glazed now as she lay there. She pulled a hand back thrusting it beneath her where she toyed with her own clit just trying to help herself relax. Then the sight of Taylor's all to tight puckered opening that little dark rosebud being spread apart and gaping as Cara slowly fucked it with the toy strap on. She took her time, a slow measured approach but every second saw more and more of it disappear inside Taylor until finally her hips were pressing against Taylor's rear.

She gave a low moan of satisfaction and pressed against Taylor again biting her neck and shoulders. "Now that's what I like to see! You wicked little temptress you took that so easily. You're really going to love the next part. Now we really start to have some fun." She smiled playfully as she spoke, her hands fondling Taylor's rear and spanking it again.

I watched as Taylor swallowed hard and groaned softly. Cara kept herself pressed tight against Taylor, her hands moving up tracing along the curves of her body and then up to grip her shoulders. Her mouth was free to play nipping at her neck, kissing her cheek or hungrily swallowing Taylor's groans. She moved more now rocking back and forth to start stretching Taylor out and pushing the toy in and out a little more quickly. Taylor shuddered and moaned again, her eyes fluttering as she looked at Cara and then me. Fascinated, I just watched the whole unfolding spectacle captivated by the two tempting figures indulging themselves so wildly.

Cara was fucking Taylor now slowly still but fucking her pumping the toy slowly in and out of Taylor's gloriously tight rear. I watched her pull her hips back only to thrust forward again. Taylor's flesh quivered and bounced under the assault every impact of Cara's hips making it ripple. She was moaning as well panting with the effort of enjoying Taylor slowly picking up the speed as Taylor adjusted and the two of them found a rhythm that worked for them. Cara looked at me, her eyes flashing, and she leaned over stretching a hand to pull me close before she kissed me hungrily.

As she broke away, she grinned at me. "How much do you wish you were me right now?" She teased softly. "Buried nice and deep right inside Tay's nice firm rear. I mean it feels pretty good to me right now so I'm betting you'd feel even better than me. Maybe if you ask nicely, she'll let you. I think she loves it already and we've barely started the fun."