An Escort's Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached forward her hands sliding slowly along the length of Taylor's back stroking it her palms rubbing slowly and deliberately almost like she was giving her a rub down rather than fucking her. Either way it worked for me. The sight of them both was more than enough.

I pressed forward and kissed Cara again growling against her mouth. Half laughing, she reached down, grasped my cock and squeezed, her fingers stroking along my shaft. "It feels pretty good watching the two of you. But if I can get even more then I'll definitely take it." I nipped at her mouth as I spoke hard and hungry.

"I'm sure we can work something out. I think once she really starts to enjoy herself, we're really going to be able to give her a workout." She smirked at me and then glanced back at Taylor. She pulled back and thrust lazily forward, sliding the toy home once more.

"She's already taking this so well. Such an eager little tease. You don't know how long I've waited to get a chance to enjoy this. I'm going to enjoy every last moment of it. She feels incredible taking this just tight. It's going to be even more when you take her as well. That is going to be something."

I heard Taylor groan. Whether that was the thought of having us both inside her, or whether it was the fact Cara was picking up speed I wasn't entirely sure. Either way Cara was fucking her faster now working her hips drawing the toy back and then thrusting forward so her hips bounced against her rear driving the toy deep.

She looked at me again. "Go on enjoy that mouth again. It will be a good distraction for her, and I think it's something you both enjoy." She smirked at me gripping Taylor's shoulder as she fucked her. I moved around in front of Taylor until I was kneeling there and watched her eyes flick up to meet mine.

She looked at me for a moment and then her hand, at least not the one underneath herself reached out and wrapped around my cock squeezing it and tugging me forward. I eased forward and guided myself back to her mouth. I heard Taylor make some noise and then her lips parted, and she engulfed me, drawing me inside. I reached forward just to brush her hair back from her face. She looked back at me, her eyes bright and wide. She moaned around me, the head of my cock firmly nestled between her lips. I could feel her tongue teasing around me, her muffled moans making me ache between her lips.

I started to rock against her pushing back and forth inching my cock in and out of her mouth slowly. She moaned again, taking it in pushing her mouth further down my length trying to take even more of it inside. It was hard to resist especially when Cara was looking at me over her shoulder with sultry heated eyes. Her lips were parted enjoying the show even as she continued to enjoy Taylor herself. Reaching forward her hand wrapped around a handful of Taylor's hair and she gave it a tug making her back arch pulling her head up higher fixing me with another heated stare.

"Go on. Fuck her. Use that mouth. I want to hear her moans muffled by your cock while I enjoy this ass." She gave it a firm spank as if to make her point and used her remaining hand to grip it tightly before she started to thrust harder now really starting to use and enjoy Taylor's rear.

I licked my lips feeling Taylor quiver another muffled moan escaping her mouth. I groaned with her enjoying that sensation. Then I was following along with Cara thrusting, slowly at first but starting to use and enjoy Taylor's mouth at the same time as Cara used her rear. I watched her eyes roll as she bucked between us. Cara groaned as well, one hand still holding her hair, the other gripping her hip. But she was working Taylor hard now thrusting in and out of Taylor's rear pounding in and out while I fucked her mouth the sound of it all filling the air.

I guided myself deep plunging in and out of Taylor's parted lips. Cara's hips slapped against Taylor's ass. She still lay there, arched over the pillows, her ass raised up now fully enjoying taking both my cock inside her mouth and Cara's strap on, but she took both easily. All three of us were moaning now, bodies moving, Taylor trapped between the two of us while we were rapidly plunging in and out of her tight holes. It was rough and ragged neither of us could quite find a rhythm to match the other, but either way Taylor was being well and truly fucked now. Cara looked on hungrily, her hand releasing Taylor's hair and moving to caress her shoulders and then along her back just caressing her nails raking over her skin as she touched and teased. Taylor squirmed all muffled moans as we both filled her relentlessly.

Finally, Cara began to slow down breathing heavily from the exertion and she looked at Taylor. She puffed out her cheeks. "I can feel you playing with yourself. I want to see it. I want to see your face while I fuck you in the ass. I want to see you let go and cum for us while we enjoy you."

She gave her several deep hard thrusts, her hips slapping against Taylor's rear and then slowly eased back pulling the toy free with a pop. Seeing she wanted a change I eased myself back as well sliding free of Taylor's mouth as she drew in a ragged breath herself. Cara was already rolling her over pulling the pillows out of the way as she settled herself in position. She pushed Taylor's legs up into her body, making her bend and lifting her rear up so she could guide the head of her toy back against Taylor's rear and then slowly push it back inside again.

I heard Taylor groan again half arching on the bed as she squirmed with delight. But Cara's weight pinning her there kept her from wriggling too far. She had to just take it, and Cara was definitely in the mood to make sure she took it. She was hot and worked up and eager to enjoy the gift in front of her. She was moaning as she pushed the toy deep inside Taylor again. I watched Taylor's mouth open a moan starting to escape before Cara's mouth covered Taylor's and cut it off with a deep hungry kiss. Her hands were roaming along Taylor's sides down to her thighs gripping her tightly.

She was already moving, working her hips making sure Taylor took the toy. Once it was buried deep inside her rear she pulled back and thrust again. As promised, giving Taylor a good hard work out. When she broke away from Taylor's mouth one hand shot out, grasped me and pulled me in for a kiss as well. Moaning, I ran my hand through her hair, tasting her growing excitement. When our kiss ended, she bit my mouth, grinned and then pushed my head down. I covered Taylor's who turned eagerly into me as I did her greedy moans of pleasure swallowed by my mouth. My own hand reached down sliding over Taylor's skin until I found her breast and tugged at a nipple.

Cara looking on groaned happily still fucking Taylor hard but then bent over and lowered her mouth to meet my hand. I felt her tongue circle Taylor's nipple and then bite down sucking hungrily. I turned my head enough to watch her do it groaning at the sight. I kissed Taylor hard and then broke off to join her. I fell on her other breast, my other hand coming around it squeezing, lifting it up and then sinking my mouth down to close around the hard tip sucking, licking and biting at the tender peak. I heard Taylor's moans ring out even louder, her body straining as she was completely and thoroughly enjoyed.

The two of us hungrily enjoyed her breasts, teeth, tongues, mouths eagerly enjoying her nipples. Cara was still fucking her at the same time driving her hips down working the toy in and out of Taylor's ass the steady slap of flesh hitting flesh joining the chorus of moans and greedy noises of pleasure spilling out. Cara pulled back first breaking off with a muttered curse as she gripped Taylor's thigh with one hand holding it tight using it as a grip to fuck her even harder pounding down on Taylor's tight hole. Her other hand reached between her legs, and she guided the tips of her fingers to Taylor's clit rubbing and teasing it.

Taylor yelped, arching up enough that I slipped off her breast. Hard and aching, I moved again. I kept my hand on her full round breast squeezing and teasing her nipple adding to the sensations she was enjoying but I moved back towards her head watching as she turned it to look at me. Her glazed eyes focused on my erection, and she grasped my shaft pulling me closer. Groaning, I edged close enough for her hungry mouth to part and engulf my cock, drawing it inside. I sighed with pleasure sliding against her tongue feeling her eager moans vibrating through the length of my shaft now as I strained and pushed against her.

I heard Cara's satisfied groan of pleasure at the sight. She was playing with Taylor, her fingers teasing inside her, her thumb rubbing over her clit. The whole time she didn't slow or stop the relentless assault on Taylor's rear. The steady repeated slap of flesh on flesh rang out as she drove the toy deep inside her. Taylor moaned and squirmed between us. Me and Cara were both in a similar situation as we enjoyed her. It was wild and hot as we both pumped the lengths of our cocks deep inside the teasing tempting blonde. Mine back inside her mouth, Cara with her toy pumping in and out of Taylor's rear. Cara knew what she was doing. She had a finger or two sliding in and out of Taylor's pussy as well as her toy fucking her ass, but it was her thumb on Taylor's swollen clit that was really hitting her. She circled and teased it and Taylor's heated moans vibrating around my shaft told me all I needed about how Taylor enjoyed it.

"Come on." Cara soothed her softly. "Just let yourself go. Just enjoy it. Show us how much you love the attention. Show us how much you enjoy getting fucked like this. Then we'll give you your real treat." She urged her on her voice soft and assured as she just continued to drill Taylor's ass with her toy and finger and tease her pussy.

Taylor groaned, straining even more beneath us. Her mouth glided smoothly along the length of my pulsing shaft and I moved with her thrusting in and out hearing each and every muffled moan she made as she trembled between us, her body squirming and writhing more and more.

I felt her cum. Her body arched up off the bed as I squeezed her lush breast. Her moans grew louder and more intense. Cara groaned with her thrusting the strap on deep inside her and then held it there hissing with pleasure as Taylor's eyes rolled back and she just quivered and shook wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her. Cara finally pulled the toy free of her ass and instead ducked down between her thighs and put her mouth directly on Taylor's bare sex instead licking up the juices that spilled from her and sliding her tongue along her lips and over her clit until Taylor brushed a weak hand against her too sensitive for anymore.

We both eased back just surveying our work. Taylor lay there panting, Cara just smirked looking happy with herself. I was still just hard and aching ready for more and with the two of them in front of me looking that tempting, eager to do it. Cara settled down against Taylor, her hands stroking along the soft curves of her body. She pressed in close bodies brushing and sliding together her hands lazily stroking along the outside of Taylor's thighs, along her sides and up to squeeze the side of her breasts. Her mouth found her nipples biting and sucking one before she eventually found her mouth and kissed her again.

"There now. You really do look like you're enjoying yourself more thoroughly now." She teased her softly, still buried inside her ass and rocking her hips. She nibbled on Taylor's throat, her tongue flicking out over it before her head popped back up and grinned at her.

Taylor for her part was looking flushed but had at least caught her breath. She glanced at me. I couldn't decipher exactly what it meant but I thought it promised mischief. I wasn't disappointed. Taylor turned her head back to Cara and shook her head slowly.

"I can't believe you even just did that. But you know that karma is real, and I don't really think it's fair if I'm the only one that gets fucked in the ass tonight. I want to see you get fucked in the ass as well. Good thing there happens to be someone around to make that happen right now to doesn't it."

I think me and Cara were both confused, at least for a brief moment. Taylor's gaze flicked towards me and suddenly it dawned on me exactly what she meant. I seized on it before Cara. I pulled away from where I was beside Taylor and moved around the bed.

Cara half turned to glance at me looking back over her shoulder and then realised what was happening. By then of course it was a little too late. "Oh no you can't be serious." She started to laugh and pull back but by then she couldn't move far not with her toy buried inside Taylor still.

Taylor spread her legs wide and hooked them over Cara's hips and back locking them tight. At the same time her hands moved around Cara's back as well pulling her in against her body and she traced her lips along the curve of Cara's neck until she found her ear and bit it.

"I am not going to be the only one getting fucked tonight. That isn't fair at all. Besides you can talk a good game, you can give a good one too. But I want to see how well you take it. I want to see you while you get fucked in the ass. You're still inside me to, every thrust he makes, it will almost be like we're both getting fucked and even you have to think that's a little different."

Cara moaned, blinking as she looked back at Taylor. "You're joking. You must be joking. You know I'll get you back don't you. You have to know this isn't a game you'll win." She broke into a strangled laugh as Taylor arched up and bit her lip giving it a playful tug before she looked at me.

I'd already positioned myself behind her. Conveniently the bottle of lube she had been using was still there. I flicked it open, added a good amount to my cock and some more to my fingers and then capped it and dropped it back. Cara was starting to squirm now, playfully trying to escape but Taylor clung on holding her close, moaning as the friction made the strapon move inside her.

I gave Cara's rear a firm spank and then a hand on the small of her back pinned her against Cara as I slipped my lubed finger between her cheeks caressing slowly down between them until I found her tight opening and began to tease it, circling her entrance rubbing and stroking. Gradually I began to press against it, teasing it firmly gently still but increasing the pressure to slowly push my way inside. Cara began to groan and squirm again but between me and Taylor, both holding her she really didn't have anywhere else to go. She could only really take it. Exactly what Taylor wanted.

I continued to tease her with the tip of my finger at first edging lightly in and out just penetrating her a little deeper every time I pushed against her. Cara's head came up moaning as her eyes fluttered. Taylor held her close bellies, breasts all pressed together as she kissed her throat. Gradually I ramped up the pressure pushing my finger deeper up to the knuckle at first and then deeper still. Cara was tight and hot squeezing around me as I worked to open her up and help her relax more. Taylor kept up her ministrations from beneath, her hands, her mouth all providing Cara with a distraction.

She quivered and squirmed, moaned and rocked against us both but pinned between our bodies there was little else she could do except take what was happening. With Taylor's assured and gentle touch she relaxed more, moaning against Taylor's mouth as the two of them kissed each other. Which was a good thing as I steadily slipped and worked my finger deeper and deeper inside her. I pushed in and pulled back every movement just making me penetrate her a little deeper using the lube to just open her up and ensure that when I replaced my finger it would be as easy as possible.

When I was finally ready, I eased back just stroking myself making sure my cock was well covered and then moved up behind Cara. With her still buried inside Taylor's rear it made for a tricky angle. It wasn't the easiest to guide the tip of my cock between her cheeks and just rub it against that tight opening. I flicked a look at Taylor who caught my gaze and knew what I meant. She drew Cara close, cuddling her against her body, hands stroking her sides as her legs still held her fast. Her mouth trailed along her neck kissing gently and then just teased her lips in a soft kiss.

"Cara." She murmured softly. "Look at me now. I want to see this part. I want to see your face. I want those eyes on me. Let me see how much you enjoy my gift." She teased her softly. "Let me see how much you enjoy getting fucked now." She chuckled softly.

I began to slowly push inside Cara working the tip of my cock against her tight opening rocking back and forth just increasing the pressure. She moaned and squirmed again even with Taylor cuddling her. It was tight, hot and resistant. Perhaps she was not as well used to being on the receiving end of things. I didn't mind working. I took my time just edging back and forth against her increasing the pressure of thrusts until finally I parted her and started to slip inside. I groaned then felt her close around me squeezing my cock. As tempting as it might be to empty myself inside her I didn't want to this early and especially knowing there was more fun to be had. Taylor could guess from both our reactions what had happened. Cara was whimpering softly as I slowly pushed and worked more of my cock inside her. After my groan Taylor knew what was happening but she continued to hold Cara lips edging along her throat and up to kiss her mouth.

"See this is much better. You wanted a shared experience now here we are both enjoying the exact same thing all cosy together." She almost smirked, I could hear the pleasure and amusement there as she spoke, she was enjoying this. I couldn't say that I wasn't either. Both women together were a tricksy tempting pair.

In between soft moans and whimpers as I continued to push deeper Cara stared at Taylor her cheeks flushed and hot as she ground against her. "Don't think I won't get you back for this. You're going to be fucked when I get out of this. Well and truly fucked." She moaned, her voice straining.

Taylor laughed softly, the sound amused and playful as she gazed at Cara. "I can take it. I think I've proven that already. Let's see if you can say the same thing." Her lips curved a hot wicked smile as she held onto Cara. She stroked her hands along her body pressing herself into her.

I continued to enjoy Cara, my hands on her body one on her hip the other on her back as I thrust deeper slowly filling that petite tight rear with the throbbing length of my cock. I edged back and pushed again, sinking it deeper drawing another moan from Cara until finally my entire length was buried inside her. Pressed close to her I leaned over her back, my lips trailing across her shoulder and neck working my hips to just edge myself inside her. As I worked up to her neck Taylor arched up and snatched a kiss for herself, a greedy happy moan escaping her mouth as her lips met mine.

"Do it. Fuck her. I want to see her take it." She teased me before she fell back to the bed still clutching Cara close.

I didn't need a second invitation. I was hard and aching and wanting nothing more than to do exactly that. I gripped her hips and started to move pulling away from her back just to give myself room to move. I started enjoying her properly now working my cock in and out of her, slowly thrusting myself firmly in and out watching that tight hole stretched around my cock. Cara moaned, panting softly as I enjoyed her. Fortunately, Taylor did provide for the perfect distraction. She might not be able to fuck Taylor with me pumping steadily in and out of her, but she could still enjoy plenty more of her as she clung and pressed against her slender figure.