An Escort's Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers

The two kissed and stroked their hands across each other. Cara's running along Taylor's side and over her breasts squeezing and fondling them. Taylor's hands ran along Cara's thighs or around to squeeze and grip her rear spreading her open as I stroked myself in and out of that tight pert behind. I continued to thrust inside Cara moving steadily now, sliding the length of my cock in and out slowly still, but a smooth constant glide down that made the cheeks of her rear bounce as my hips pressed against them. Beneath her Taylor quivered at the same time as Cara's strapon still moved inside her every time I buried myself deep inside her.

Watching Taylor's reaction to it was almost like I was enjoying them both at the same time. The feeling just tugged at me. It was hard to resist the two of them squirming, each of my thrusts making Taylor moan as she felt it run all the way through Cara and into herself as well. It made me groan eagerly. I eased myself up a little better able to see Cara's delicious firm rear and the way she was spread out now my cock siding smoothly in and out of her. Taylor must have seen me, must have known what was on my mind as she looked up at me. Her own voice was thinner.

"Fuck her." She moaned softly, straining beneath me. "I want to hear her moan. I want to feel it as she takes it. Just fuck her."

I think Cara half moaned. Taylor cut the noise off by just eagerly devouring her mouth in another searing kiss. I was already gripping Cara tighter now, angling myself to start thrusting properly, speeding up pushing myself in and out of Cara feeling my hips slap against her flesh. I groaned softly, feeling Cara deliberately or not contracting around my cock. It made me pulse even more as I throbbed inside her aching with pleasure. I thrust deeper and harder, and Cara's head came up her back arching, moaning again as she quivered beneath me.

It was cut off by Taylor. She reared up off the bed and took Cara's mouth muffling the sound with her hungry lips instead closing over them and kissing her hard and deep. Her hands edged along her side over her back and drew her back down onto her, muffled moans of pleasure escaping them both. Watching them just added to the fun. Kneeling behind Cara I drove into her thrusting deep just sliding my cock in and out pounding against that tight firm rear. The two women moaned again kiss breaking as Taylor arched and groaned at the simultaneous fucking she was getting from Cara.

I leaned over Cara kissing her neck and cheek and then as she found my head and tugged me close kissed her hungrily tasting her moans. A moment later and Taylor's mouth was there as well lips and tongue battling ours a three-way hungry frantic kiss as we all moved together a pile of moaning thrusting bodies entwined together. I couldn't get enough of these two. One alone was erotic. The two together were explosive. I broke away again planting Cara down on Taylor and fucked her hard and deep. Long firm strokes plunging myself in and out of her while she moaned her pleasure into Taylor's skin.

I drove myself forward one hand on her hip holding her steady, the other on her back just enjoying myself. Cara and Taylor moaned together, bodies entwined until Taylor grabbed Cara's head and pulled her in for a fierce hungry kiss momentarily silencing all those eager moans. As the kiss ended, Taylor, still feeling the impacts of the toy moving inside her, arched. Gasping, she pushed Cara's head down, guiding it to her tempting soft breasts. Cara didn't need an invitation. Moaning herself she latched onto one, her lips capturing the hard tip and biting and sucking as her head was pillowed against Taylor's breasts.

Watching Taylor panting and moaning her breasts bouncing against Cara's face as she licked and sucked a nipple was pushing me close. Especially still fucking Cara. I plunged in and out of her rear feeling my cock ache more and more wanting to explode something I wasn't sure they wanted at least yet. Moaning, I gave Cara several deep hard strokes pounding against her rear and then slowed panting. Feeling that Cara pushed weakly off Taylor's breast and the three of us ended up coming apart, me sliding free of Cara, and Cara pulling out of Taylor's rear.

It was a break of sorts, all three of us taking a moment to catch our breaths and deal with the intensity of the moment. It was a short one for me. Taylor was worked up now. Hot, greedy she knew what she wanted from the evening and was making a point to get it. She reached for me grabbing and tugging at my arm pulling me towards her. I made a sound, surprised as much as anything, finding her hands running over me, her mouth nipping at my skin. She settled either side of my thighs, reached down to guide the head of my cock back to her entrance and then slipped slowly down the length taking me inside her.

She moaned softly, rocking against me, her head falling back in pleasure. I pulsed inside her feeling her flesh grip me tightly as she moved. But I grasped her hips and rear, holding her steady and took the chance to bounce her on my cock making her breasts move, dipping my own head to nip at her breast, feeling that delicate soft skin press and slide against me. She moaned again, grinding her hips against me, her hands clutching at my neck. Finally, she pushed me off her breast and then just lowered her mouth to hungrily kiss my mouth and bite my lips. Like this, hot and needy, worked up she was impossible to resist a complete irresistible tease.

She bit and licked my throat teasing me and then hands sliding through my hair she pushed my head back so she could just stare at me hungrily. Her eyes glittered, sparking with need. Flushed with arousal as well it was a potent heated combination of sex lust and desire. I wanted all of it. Cara watching on whistled appreciatively.

Cara stirred slowly, gliding back up smoothly somewhat recovered after the sandwich me and Taylor had made of her. She gripped Taylor's hair, tugged her hair back and nipped at her throat before she kissed her mouth. "You are such a bad wicked little tease. The pair of you are such a hot little combination. First though I do believe I mentioned payback for that last little game of yours."

I think I realised what she had in mind before Taylor. Whether that was because Taylor was still distracted by the thought of what she wanted. Or whether it was simply her not paying enough attention I wasn't sure. Cara knew exactly what she wanted though, and she was going to enjoy it especially after what we'd just done.

She nudged Taylor down again, so she was pressed against me and moved around behind her. I kissed Taylor's shoulder, my hands on her rear, and I pulled her open knowing exactly what Cara wanted. She was looking back at me over Taylor's shoulder looking as hungry as her.

"I don't know whether you've ever done this before. But if not...then it seems kind of fitting that me and your friend here are the two that get to share it. Our own fun unique experience with you." She flashed a smile, hand dropping to the toy at her waist guiding it forward.

I didn't just need to see, or even hear Taylor's reaction this time. I could actually feel it. I think the three of us moaned or groaned together as Cara entered her. She had been fucking Taylor enough that it was a little easier to push the toy back inside her rear even with me inside her. Either way I felt Cara thrusting her strap on inside Taylor's rear again. I felt it push in alongside my cock a thin barrier between them as we double penetrated Taylor together. She moaned the sound cutting off as she squirmed just stuffed full now by my cock and Cara's toy.

She trailed her hands up Taylor's back, kneaded her shoulders and pressed her mouth to her neck breathing heavily. "I always knew you'd be fun Taylor but this...let's just say I'm impressed. I didn't think we'd get to a point where we were both fucking you together but look at you. Such a wild tempting thing so hot and so eager and you just take it all." She groaned, shaking her head.

"I'm going to enjoy this, maybe not as much as you but I'll enjoy it." She flashed a heated wicked smile, her hand reaching up to gather hold of Taylor's hair. "Let's just let you take it all and then you can enjoy that creamy finish you're so eager for." She groaned softly, her mouth pressing into Taylor's neck.

She pulled Taylor's head back making her body arch. It was good for me. I could enjoy the view, Taylor's breasts bouncing as she moaned taking us both. I couldn't thrust easily inside her from my position. It was more Taylor grinding and sliding on my cock. But Cara could and she really indulged now fucking Taylor's rear pounding that toy in and out as Taylor's desperate greedy moans rang out. Taylor's body quivered and shook, her breasts bounced and moved alluringly right in front of me. I enjoyed the show briefly and then reared up pressing my face against them, dragging my mouth across to take her nipple and bite down, sucking and teasing it with my tongue.

Then Taylor pulled away and pressed down on me her mouth covering mine her hands stretching above us to hold herself steady as Cara just fucked her driving the toy in and out pumping her rear while I stuffed her pussy. I could taste her groans hoarse and greedy as she lay trapped between the two of us just straining. I had no idea if she had done something like this before. I doubted it but she was lost in the moment. I couldn't blame her. I'd enjoyed some wild times in the past a lot with Taylor. Fucking and sharing her with her friend, double penetrating her and feeling the toy strapon surging into her rear sliding and pushing close to my cock it really was something else.

Taylor's head fell against my shoulder, and she moaned and panted into it the steady sound of her being fucked still ringing out. I looked at Cara who grinned at me. She slowed one hand throwing her hair back from her face, her skin flushed. She spanked Taylor's rear, the smack of flesh meeting flesh loud and clear. All three of us were hot in more ways than one. We knew we were building towards a finish as much as we'd probably have enjoyed going on. It was tiring work especially with the sexy tempting blonde trapped between me and Cara and moaning endlessly as she was pumped full of cock, both of the real and plastic variety.

She took it well though whimpers and moans notwithstanding she ground herself on my cock as Cara continued to pound inside her ass firm deep strokes stretching her out and plunging the toy deep. I felt everyone sliding and rubbing against me. I gritted my teeth holding on pushing up inside Taylor whenever I had the chance. Cara was loving every moment. Perhaps more so after the fun I'd just had with her as well.

She moaned as well, drinking in the sight of the naked squirming Taylor clutching at the bed as she was pounded over and over again. "Such a fun little tease. You're just taking it so well. So fucking eager just to be filled again and again. You'll definitely earn your filling tonight." She grinned at me again knowing Taylor wasn't the only one who'd enjoy it.

"Come on, let's change up." She called out giving Taylor's rear another firm hard smack before she slowly withdrew. Taylor breathing heavily wearily pushed herself up. I kissed her again and grabbed her hips helping lift her off my cock and ease her over onto the bed.

Cara was already lowering herself down, stretching out her hand grasping the base of the toy strapon holding it upright as she looked at Taylor. "No, he still doesn't get your ass. At least not tonight anyway. I'm sure you'll both enjoy that treat again. I want you to ride this toy now. Go on, climb on and push your own ass down on it for me."

It almost made me chuckle watching her Taylor barely even blinked at this point. Whether that was because she was worn out after the intense night we'd been enjoying, or whether she was into what was happening, or even that she just wanted to feel me fill her up I wasn't sure.

Taylor made to straddle Cara, Cara grinning and lifted a hand twirling her finger. "No, the other way this time. I want to enjoy watching you take the toy and see you bounce on it." She grinned at her holding it ready for Taylor. She glanced down and puffed out her cheeks pushing her back.

But then she eased herself forward, turning around as she did. I moved forward with my hands reaching to hold her hips and help her. Between the two of us and Cara we moved her into position. Cara guided the tip of the toy to her rear again sliding it over Taylor's tight behind and pressed against her hole. Taylor squirmed her eyes flickering as I looked at her and then she just focused on me barely separated as she moaned softly slowly sliding herself down onto it taking it again. Cara moved her hands to her hips and replaced mine holding her steady drawing her down thrusting up a little fucking her as she impaled herself on it's length.

I watched them, watched Taylor, her face screwed up at the sensation. I watched her push herself up an inch or so and then slide back down time the entirety of that toy cock buried inside her. She moaned softly, leaning back eyes fixed on me as I came closer, moving to take position. I knelt between her thighs just taking a moment to enjoy the view. I traced my hand down the front of her pausing to slide over her breast brushing my thumb across a nipple, watching as she rocked on the toy seeing the way it was buried inside her spreading her apart.

I shuffled forward guiding myself into position as she leaned back Cara supporting her and then ran the head of my cock over her entrance again. She moaned softly wriggling and then I just thrust forward guiding myself inside her again thrusting deep moaning as I felt her body take me. I held myself there, quivering inside her once again feeling Cara's strapon inside as well. I pressed against her sinking down to kiss her mouth feeling her lips hungrily finding mine, our moans joining one another. I couldn't keep still though, couldn't resist her especially this close and in a position where I could enjoy her more easily.

I worked my hips thrusting now driving myself in and out sliding inside her. I heard groans of pleasure, Taylor's, Cara's my own. They all joined together a relentless cacophony of noise as we all enjoyed ourselves. Taylor trapped between us just spilled out eager noises, her head falling back as she was plundered and enjoyed. It felt too good, the entire evening had gone from start to finish, and the thought of that ending did drive me on now. I was hard and aching finding it increasingly hard to resist the two of them.

But first there was more pleasure to enjoy. I thrust inside her sliding my cock deep listening to her hungry increasingly frenzied moans. Underneath before I didn't have the freedom to enjoy her. Now with Cara beneath and still pumping her rear I was free to just enjoy her. I took the opportunity with gleeful wild abandon. It had been a week but I'd missed her, missed the chance to enjoy her and now I made up for it. I drove steadily in and out pressed close to her body watching her reaction to every thrust I made. I roamed across her with my hands and mouth nipping and tasting and just enjoying.

Taylor, she took it all. With wild reckless abandon she let me, and Cara use her, both fucking her tight holes plundering them stretching her out and turning her into a moaning heated mess. I doubted she'd ever done anything quite like this. I glanced at Cara who looked back hands on Taylor's hips. She thrust as well, Taylor bouncing between us, and just smiled at me, her hands sliding lovingly across Taylor's body. Turning my attention back to Taylor I felt Cara's strapon thrusting to, both of us almost thrusting into Taylor at the same time. The sensation was potent especially as I felt Taylor grip and tighten around my cock. I kissed Taylor's throat and then her mouth tasting her wild hot moans.

Taylor, she took it all. With wild reckless abandon she let me, and Cara use her, both fucking her tight holes plundering them stretching her out and turning her into a moaning heated mess. I doubted she'd ever done anything quite like this. I glanced at Cara who looked back hands on Taylor's hips. She thrust as well, Taylor bouncing between us, and just smiled at me, her hands sliding lovingly across Taylor's body. Turning my attention back to Taylor I felt Cara's strap on thrusting to, both of us almost thrusting into Taylor at the same time. The sensation was potent especially as I felt Taylor grip and tighten around my cock. I kissed Taylor's throat and then her mouth tasting her wild hot moans.

She began to kiss me and speak at the same time every word broken up by her eager teasing mouth sultry and hot as it met my lips. "I've waited too long for this. To have you here again. I want you inside me. I want to feel you, every inch and when you finally finish, when you cum. I want it inside me. No if's, no but's, I want to feel you explode inside me."

"Taylor." I breathed out. "I know what you want. I know you want it inside you, but if you don't let me know soon, you'll get it exactly like this. I won't be able to hold it for long."

Her fingers caressed my cheeks as she kissed and teased me. Every word she spoke hot and seductive made me quiver. Emptying myself inside her, spilling out between her thighs...at that moment there wasn't anything else I'd rather do than give her exactly that all that she wanted. I would have given it to her then. I think we both wanted it. She clawed at me hungrily bouncing on my thighs. I held her rear, lifted her up and drew her down thrusting to meet her body, that firm flesh jiggling as it met my thighs, and I sank deep inside her there was however still a third person there and they were looking for fun themselves.

It was Cara. I watched her hands slide up the front of Taylor caressing and stroking her, hips bucking as she thrust her toy repeatedly inside her. Everything made me groan even as I continued to pump smoothly inside her too.

One final thrust Cara made, groaning as she drove the strapon as deep inside her as she could. Then she fixed her gaze on me. "Lay her down on the bed, easier to finish it like that and I want to ride her mouth one final time. I want to cum all over that pretty face again."

I turned back to Taylor pulling myself free of her dripping pussy and then helped lift her up extricating her from Cara's strapon and helping to lay her out on the bed. Her eyes slowly focused on me and blinked. "Inside me. I want it inside me. She reminded me as I looked at her. I nodded easily, more than happy to do that. My engorged hard cock was greedy to finally explode and if it was inside her then so much the better. As Taylor stretched out on her bed, I parted her thighs and positioned myself between them. Cara was cursing, unbuckling her strapon and finally tossing it aside in her eagerness to join us again.

As I was lining myself up to push inside Taylor again, I heard her call out. "Wait, not yet." I looked up and she was pulling the toy to toss it aside as she finally freed it and came forward to join me and Taylor. She trailed her fingers along the centre of Taylor's body caressing her lightly.

"Another night and I might have made you both beg to finish since I can see how much you both want it." She grinned at us, eyes darting from Taylor to me. "But fortunately for you I'm in a good mood and watching you emptying inside her...now that is going to be worth it. Especially while I'm riding her mouth."

She grinned at the two of us even as she swung a leg over Taylor's head slowly moving herself to straddle Taylor. She moved above her face and then slowly lowered herself laying down on top of the gorgeous blonde. My cock twitched watching them, their two naked bodies pressed close together. Taylor's hands came out and gripped Cara stroking along her flesh. I watched Cara's eyes flicker a soft moan escaping her lips and knew Taylor had already started on her work. She settled herself down right in front of me and reached for my cock her fingers stroking along its length.

Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers