An Escort's Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly I lowered myself down until our bodies were touching. My erection rested against her belly, her breasts pushed against my chest. Her hand traced a path across my shoulder to my jaw and across my cheek before finally just sliding over my mouth and lips. I kissed the tips of her fingers as she rocked my hips against her just enjoying the friction as my swollen cock rubbed over her thighs and belly. She half sat up her mouth nipping at my ear before she laid back again.

"Give it to me now. I want you inside me." She murmured softly.

I waited a moment and then just shifted over until I felt our bodies align properly. Then I slowly pressed forward and began to push inside her. I took my time easing myself in an inch at a time one long slow stroke that made Taylor sigh and tremble beneath me as she took it. We lay there pressed even more tightly together. She sighed again, breathing out slowly a release of tension. She shifted her body and wrapped herself around me, her arms around my back, her legs around my hips until they were held tight with those strong muscles holding me against her.

We lay there together, we didn't say anything, we just held ourselves tightly pressed against one another rocking occasionally enjoying the intimacy of the moment. She kissed me slowly, lips and tongue sliding over my mouth just teasing and exploring me as we lay together. Her bright eyes held my gaze after a lingering moment. "You've no idea how angry I was with you last week. Angry, frustrated and incredibly worked up." She shook her head. "I don't know if you hadn't turned up like this I might not have phoned again. Then I saw you on my doorstep with Cara and I remembered how you looked and I just knew she'd do something like this and I was too worked up to say no."

"In my defence it was your idea, and I do still try to be professional and not divulge information about clients. I didn't say anything to Cara about the fact I knew you extremely intimately. The same as I didn't tell you she had booked me all week merely to surprise you. If it's any consolation I had an extremely frustrating week too."

"No, not really." She added sharply. "I know a way that definitely wouldn't have been a problem. A few days...a quick call. Do you have an idea what I'd have done to you? I'd have made you weep. You'd have felt that good. You'd never have forgotten what you could have done with me."

I was silent for a moment. "Maybe, even probably. Although I might not have ended up here like this tonight with you and her so who's to know for certain."

"I'd have known. Next time call me, tell me, at the least I could have thought it through." She stared at me silently. "I came perilously close to phoning another escort last week. I nearly did. I just wanted to get fucked. But then I just thought it would be too much effort and too much hassle dancing around with someone new after I'd done it already. Consider yourself lucky."

I laughed softly drawing my hips back and then pushed inside her again watching her eyes flutter as I did. "Have you seen us right now, remembered the night so far? I know how lucky I am."

"Maybe not as lucky as you might have been."

I inclined my head acknowledging the point. Then continued dipping my head lower until I could brush my lips against hers, a soft teasing kiss. I settled against her body slowly rocking myself in and out of her just pressing myself into her body feeling her draw me in, wrapped around my body.

Pressed tightly together we moved slowly just our bodies wrapped around each other's in a tight embrace. I pulled back to her entrance circling my hips to tease her and then slowly pushed myself back in again. Taylor sighed softly and nibbled on my mouth as she squeezed and tightened around me.

"You know she has to be up to something right now, right?" I murmured softly.

"Undoubtedly I'm sure she does. You seem to have been in the middle of it with her so what else did she have in mind?"

"Don't look at me. She just booked me up and told me not to meet up with you before tonight. Other than that, she was light on the details."

"So, no meet ups, no extra planning, no more sharing ideas?" She asked me quizzically.

"No nothing she told me about. I left her last week and then we met just before we came up here tonight. Other than that, I don't know what she is planning."

"In that case Cara will be Cara, we just wait and see, and until she gets back, we may as well just enjoy ourselves until she does." She arched a little, her body rising until her mouth found mine a soft lazy kiss full of simmering heat. I ran my hands over her and we lay there stroking her soft skin.

"She does have quite the creative imagination. I can't say I haven't enjoyed it."

Taylor's eyes glittered, amusement perhaps. She tapped my arms, nails lightly raking the skin as she dragged over them, then she bit my lip for good measure. "Don't encourage her." She murmured softly.

"I'm just saying. I happened to enjoy this evening. I'm enjoying this a lot right now." I pulled back and thrust again a little quicker several shallower strokes increasing the friction between us. I watched Taylor's eyes flicker. I felt her body shudder as she clung to me.

"I can tell." She breathed out softly just before I heard a soft chuckle behind me. "Well then, don't let me interrupt you both please continue." I heard soft steps as Cara walked back towards us and then the bed dipped as she climbed back on. I felt her fingers brush my shoulder as she touched me.

"There is something so very nice about watching that pretty pussy spread out and getting filled. You can't know how much it pleases me to see you experiment more Taylor. There is nothing wrong with enjoying yourself from time to time and enjoying new things. Speaking of which, here's another."

The amusement in her voice had me turning to glance over my shoulder. My eyes drifted down her naked slender form and rested on her waist. She grinned at me. "Not that I want to interrupt...but budge over. Now it's my turn."

I swallowed hard looking at her. She was still naked and bare looking lovely with her sleek slender form. The difference now was the setup she was wearing over her hips and thighs. Straps and buckles for a harness all clinched and tightened to hold a strap-on toy dildo in place. Bright pink it thrust out from her body curving up as her slender fingers slowly stroked up and down its glistening length as she finished coating it in lube already to enjoy Taylor. She approached the bed with a wide grin and climbed on slowly crawling up to join us. I slowly pulled myself free of Taylor and moved around to the side just giving Cara room as she crawled forward and settled herself between Taylor's legs once more. She ran her hands slowly up her legs as she moved forward until her toy was just above Taylor.

Taylor's eyes were wide as she looked at her speechless. Even though she'd known Cara was up to something the idea that Cara might want to fuck her as well apparently hadn't registered with her.

"You can't be serious?" Taylor spoke her voice betraying her surprise.

"Oh, come on, you didn't think we'd have sex, and I wouldn't fuck you, did you?" She grinned happily. "You seriously can't tell me you've never played with some toys before. I can just imagine you having plenty of fun with some especially before you started exploring with another real one instead." She shot me a grin. Some stressful evenings when you just need to take care of yourself. Nothing wrong with that we all have some to help take care of ourselves. I bet you have a few, I bet something just like this long and thick just perfect to fill that ache." She ran her fingers over it again up and down.

"This is exactly the same as you doing it yourself, you just happen to have a friend using it instead it's not going to feel any different, at least to start." She smiled wickedly at Taylor just reaching down to grasp the shaft of the dildo and guide it to Taylor's entrance. She ran the tip slowly up and down the length of her sex gliding it over her lips. Taylor was already wet enough and had been enjoying herself enough that it was easy to feed the toy inside her.

Taylor's hand shot out and grasped it just before it sank to deep inside her wriggling and squirming against it, although if anything that just made it tease her even more. "Wait a minute Cara there's a whole world of difference between me using something and you using something on me."

"We'll save the show and tell for another night I'm a little busy right now. The next time you want a girls night in though........I'm just saying that might be a fun idea. You don't have to worry your pretty head about anything you'll love this even more because just remember we're not alone and while you're busy being enjoyed by me you can also keep yourself busy enjoying someone else. If you're a good girl and show me how well you take it, maybe I'll even let you have a try."

Taylor groaned her eyes drifting towards me. Cara seized the chance and began to work it inside deeper now. She loved every moment of it. "Once we give you a taste like this then we can really have some fun. Because I definitely want to hear you moan taking it from behind especially when we start stuffing your pretty mouth as well." She groaned softly, sinking it further inside the gorgeous blonde.

Taylor took it, she moaned softly arching beneath Cara until she had pushed it all inside her. The two ended up pressed together Cara on top kissing and rocking her hips just working the toy cock inside her. I let them, just enjoying the show for now. I could see this was something Cara had long had on her mind.

She was enjoying Taylor much the same as I had been. Bodies pressed close together, slowing using her hips to push the toy in and out of her. Their breasts were squashed on each other's, and even as I watched, Taylor spread her legs further apart and then wrapped them over Cara's hips. She clung on as Cara fucked her bucking and driving her hips forward. They still kissed hungrily, lips and mouths hungrily plundering and teasing one another. Moaning Cara reached and grasped Taylor's hands pushing them above her head, holding them there as she moaned, stretching the elegant blonde out.

I reached forward and trailed my fingers along Taylor's wrists and then just clasped onto her hands holding them. I felt her squeeze them as I held her. I watched Cara look up eyes watching to see me holding Taylor and seeing I had hold of her she kissed her again and then started to trail her mouth down. Her lips traced across her collarbone and continued down scraping lightly across skin until she found the slope of Taylor's breast and then let her tongue slowly swirl around the nipple. She lavished attention on it, fingers squeezing the firm soft mound, her tongue teasing it.

She circled the engorged tip, licking, biting, teasing it as Taylor moaned and quivered before she finally closed her mouth around it and just bit down tugging and sucking as Taylor quivered and moaned again arching up beneath her. Cara didn't slow down fucking her the whole time. She kept up the steady pace, her hips drawing back and thrusting forward the steady slap of their bodies meeting filling the room. She was just hungry and greedy, enjoying all that Taylor offered her moaning with her as she filled her relentlessly.

She slowed down and pulled back, adjusting her position. Her hands slipped beneath Taylor's body caressing her thighs and eventually gripping her rear just lifting her up. I moved with her sliding behind Taylor, so she was almost resting against my chest while her thighs and rear slipped across Cara. I could look over her shoulder like this. I could watch Cara slowly thrusting the toy dildo in and out of her parted thighs. She was almost kneeling between Taylor's legs. She was free to reach up and use a fingertip to toy and rub at her clit just teasing her even more keeping up the pressure.

I cradled Taylor close my hands moving along her arms and stroking across her chest lightly brushing across her breasts. I teased her nipples with my fingers even as Cara watched hot and hungry. She pressed forward and planted a kiss on Taylor's mouth, then pushed up and did the same to me. As my mouth broke off and sank down to kiss Taylor's neck and shoulders Cara continued to tease her clit and had her own hand sliding up to join me in caressing her breasts. Together we drowned Taylor's soft tempting body in different sensations and pleasure.

She bucked and moaned with pleasure her thighs spread wide as Cara thrust the toy deep inside her. Cara's hands roamed across her ending up sliding back to her hips helping her just move along the length of the toy. But as ever, she always wanted more. She slowly withdrew the toy, the length of it glossy and wet. She leaned in close and kissed Taylor hard, moaning against her mouth reaching up to grasp a handful of hair and tugging it exposing Taylor's throat so she could lick and bite gently. She moaned against her and shook her head.

"Turn over. I want you on all fours. I want to see how well you can take my dick while you're moaning on another cock." She moaned softly.

Taylor puffed out cheeks and took a deep breath and slowly moved to reposition herself. She rolled over onto her front and then slowly pushed herself back up to her hands and knees as we both moved with her. Cara repositioned herself behind her while I knelt in front. I looked directly at Taylor, eyes locking together. She licked her lips, breathing deeply as she settled herself, her fingers clenching and releasing the sheets beneath her. Over her shoulder I could see Cara move behind her, her hands gently holding the toy the other caressing over Taylor's rear.

Looking at Taylor's face, her reactions gave it all away. Her eyes flickered as Cara stroked and rubbed the head of the dildo along her lips. They widened and fluttered as she started to push it inside her, a hand moving to hold her hip as she guided it inside. There was a low moan escaping her lips as Cara drove it home burying it inside her. Then she held it there just reaching up to caress and run her hands along the length of Taylor's body caressing and exploring her just taking a moment to settle herself as she flashed a smile at me.

"Ready for some real fun?" She smirked. "She can take one really easily, but I want to see how well she handles two." She gave Taylor's rear a firm spank and then just kneaded it emphasising her point.

Taylor's back arched her body straining from holding herself upright. Cara grinned at me as she looked back at me, her hands still slowly running along her back caressing her gently. "Go on now. Don't tell me you don't want to fuck her mouth, and I bet she's going to love it."

I looked down and caught a glimpse from Taylor. She looked back at me, her eyes sultry and fiery hot as she rocked back slowly against Cara. She just parted her lips and dabbed at them with her tongue, and I found myself shuffling forwards and guiding myself to meet her.

Her head moved to meet me. I grasped myself and was in the middle of lining it up when she got there first. There was a low moan of pure satisfaction, and her warm eager mouth enveloped my cock drawing it inside and closing around me. I groaned with her reaching forward to brush her hair back. She was only just sucking on the tip, happy eager noises muffled by it between her lips emanating from her mouth. I held myself still not moving, giving her a chance to adjust. At the same time, I watched Cara trying to get a feel for how she moved and was enjoying Taylor.

It was no easy thing. Taylor's warm teasing mouth had already begun its eager work. I could feel her tongue swirling around me and stroking underneath teasing the shaft. Behind her Cara was rocking, edging the toy slowly in and out of her hands on her hips just to keep her steady. She squirmed between the two of us and I suspected she was already enjoying the feel of us both inside her. She was nothing if not enthusiastic, eagerly sucking away on me. Cara was already starting to pick up the pace fucking her harder, deeper, pushing and driving her onto me.

I held myself still, just letting Taylor take as much as she wanted. Taylor was already hungrily working her way down my shaft drawing me deeper into her throat, her eager moans muffled by my throbbing hard length. I felt her lips reach my stomach kissing lightly against my skin as I pulsed against her tongue. Behind her I heard a firm hard slap and a satisfied growl from Cara. Taylor moaned again, her body arching. I could see Cara's palm caressing her rear, fingers tracing over a slightly redder patch of skin where she had just spanked Taylor. She spanked her again and then gripped and squeezed her.

She kept up the pace drawing her hips back and then thrusting forward sinking the length of the toy deep inside Taylor with every stroke. The steady slap of her body hitting Taylor's rang out mixing with the muffled moans Taylor made as she continued to suck on me. Being inside Taylor's mouth always felt like heaven. I throbbed with pleasure as I kneeled there just hearing Taylor moan as she sucked away. We looked at each other, her bright eyes hot and sultry as they gazed back at me just alive with pleasure. I could have stared at that and enjoyed myself.

Cara muttered something and thrust again, pulled back, set herself and thrust again, this time driving forward. Taylor gave an even louder moan and slipped off my cock, just panting. I took the moment to grasp myself guiding the head to her lips rubbing around her mouth as she sucked in a greedy gulp of air. I pushed forward, thrusting inside her mouth, muffling the next moan she made and pushing her back onto Cara. The two of us started to work together tag teaming Taylor between us both taking turns thrusting and fucking her, driving her forwards or back onto the other.

It wasn't perfect. We were both new at this and it was more ragged than we'd like probably but a naked moaning Taylor trapped and filled between us both did make for a fun shared experience. She squirmed and moaned hotly, impaled on two cocks. My real one and Cara's toy. Cara was always doing something with her hands, always roaming across Taylor. Gripping her hips and fondling her rear one moment, then reaching underneath to cup and squeeze her breasts the next. She could reach beneath her to play and toy with her clit and then also part her cheeks to just tease and rub around her tight puckered rear opening.

Taylor squirmed, her eyes rolling as she felt Cara teasing her. Her moans suddenly rang out a little louder as I spilled from her mouth. I brushed her hair back from her face, fingers sliding over her cheek as I caressed her slowly giving her a moment to take a breath. Cara wasn't slowing down. She was enjoying herself too much now. She spanked the blonde again making her rear just bounce and jiggle before she stroked her palm across her slowly. Reaching up she grabbed a handful of her hair in her fist and pulled, making Taylor arch up her body flexing.

She began to thrust again, driving forward the steady slap of flesh meeting flesh ringing out as she pumped the toy steadily in and out of Taylor's dripping tight hole. Watching Taylor's head rear up, the pleasure in her eyes I pressed in close dipping to meet her and just kissed her hungrily. I could reach underneath her supporting her body, using my hands to run across her breasts at the same time just squeezing the lush round curves and then finding her nipples tweaking the hard tips and drawing more moans from her as she wriggled and squirmed between us.

Cara was relentless, now she had Taylor to enjoy, she was dedicated to that quest. She drove forward pounding it in and out of her, giving her the entire length. Deep hard strokes filled the moaning blonde time and time again. Taylor took it all greedily moaning in pleasure as her body was enjoyed. I knew myself how good she could take most things. Cara was now finding out for herself. She was enjoying every moment of it. I couldn't blame her for that either. Taylor was an experience made to enjoy and Cara had a lot more she wanted to enjoy before she was finished.