An Evening Hike

Story Info
A man goes for a hike in the woods and gets turned.
1.5k words
4.25
17.8k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carguy35
Carguy35
12 Followers

ahhhh finally a nice spring night. I've been wanting to go hiking for a long time and I am so glad the snow is finally gone. Pulling into the parking lot of the nature park I notice lots of cars and thought "wow busy night" but then notice most cars still have people in them. I didn't think anything of it I mean why would I, well my night was about to take a turn I never expected.

Let me start from the beginning. I'm a 38 year old straight man, 6' tall 250lbs and albeit not the epiphany of health or gym buff I do ok, I recently decided to get some tattoos and a new age hair cut, my beautiful wife and kids liked the new look. Never have I even entertained the thought of being with another man or anything about it.

My wife and I finally got a few nights to ourselves and we each took one to do what we wanted of course she went shopping, I wanted to go for a hike. So I pull up to a parking spot park my SUV and hop out. I go to the back and start to gear up for the hike and I hear a couple car doors close behind me. One fella goes into the woods and ignores me and the other is walking past and makes small talk. How's your evening going?" He says. I'm great can't wait to get into the woods and blow off some steam. He smiles and says well it looks like a nice night to let loose and I agree. I start to walk into the trail and I am smiling ear to ear, so glad to be out in the fresh air. I am listening to my fave tunes and walking along probably made it 1km by this time and it starts to cloud over.

Damn I thought I am gonna have to head back before it rains. But it was too late I felt the rain drops hitting me in the face and figured well may as well try to find shelter until it passes. About another 500m I find a little clearing with a picnic canopy and see vending machines "sweet" I need a drink and a treat.

I walk closer to see 6 other guys huddled around, great day for a hike I said. They all laughed I grabbed a drink and a protein bar and sought out an empty seat. Have a seat an older fella said I looked and the only seat was next to him and there wasn't much room " you'll have to sit close" he said. So I did and that was the first time I ever felt uncomfortable around men they all had eyes on me and then suddenly the man beside me put his arm around me he said it was to make more room and I figured he was being truthful.

We sat and chatted for a few minutes and the rain was getting worse and thunder started to roll. And the older fella probably in his 60's tall, fit and bearded started to rub my back. A couple of the other guys started getting closer and I found they all looked fairly similar and assumed they were just getting closer to stay away from the edges of the canopy. A couple of the guys were talking and I could overhear parts about sex they had and then I heard a guy say yeah I bet he would have a tight hole. The fella next me went from rubbing my back to grabbing ahold of the back of my next and he turned my head and he kissed me, I tried to pull back but he wouldn't let me clearly stronger than I.

A couple of the others were looking at us as he assaulted my mouth and one moved behind me and started to pull my shirt up the kissing stopped and I protested but was quickly silenced by my shirt that had been removed then I was lifted off the seat by two muscular men and dropped on the table on my stomach with my ass hanging off one end and my head over the other. One of the guys came around with a duffel bag and pulled out some ropes, my hands were tied to the stools and then my track pants were ripped down as well as my bikini briefs as the guys were laughing and pointing out saying I was wearing panties they tied my legs to the other stools.

The shirt in my mouth was replaced with an open gag. I was in tears and thrashing around trying to get free and during this didn't notice that all of the men had stripped naked. Here I was naked tied to a picnic area table with 6 naked men around me stroking their cocks to hardness. A couple were average sized and build the rest were fit, toned and seemed intimidating. Then I started to notice their cocks a couple were again average but a couple were huge like 8-9" and pop can thick or they looked at least.

This is when the first guy introduced himself as George he told me I wouldn't know the others and he explained what was going to happen. First you're going to suck all of our cocks. Then we're going to fuck your little hole he said. I can tell you're a virgin, this will hirt at first but by the time we're done you're going to crave cock all the time.

By this time I'm terrified and just want help or to somehow get out of here but I know it's not gonna happen. George holds a bottle to my nose and tells me to inhale I don't want to so I fight it and he blocks my other nostril and his friend shoved his cock through the open ball gag and I instantly have no choice but to inhale as I'm chocking and gagging on the cock in my throat.

I see lightning flashing as it's getting dark and I am scared I'm not gonna make it home to see my family again. I feel a cold liquid being poured all over may ass and then hands all over me as the cock in my throat is thrusting in and out and the poppers that I was forced to inhale have made this much easier. Then I realize I am getting hard as the hands on my ass start to penetrate my virgin ass. It starts with one finger and after the initial shock starts to feel pretty good and I involuntarily moan and George hears this and says boys we've almost got him. Next is two fingers and it hurts and before I can enjoy it I feel another hand shove two fingers inside I try to scream.

I can't understand at this point why I'm so hard. Just then the cock in my throat swells and I feel the bitter hot liquid fill my throat and mouth, and he pulls out and George takes the gag off and stuffs his big cock into my mouth then the fingers leave my ass and I feel a cock working its way in. And damn it feels pretty good. I hear George say no more cum in his mouth boys all loads go in his ass.

It feels like hours go by and I don't even know how long it actually is I have sucked and been fucked by six big cocks some twice and have at least 8 loads of cum in my ass when George pulls his big dick out he rams a big plug from the duffel bag in and tells me they will be there in two days at the same spot and same time and they want me back there to. I'm untied and let go I search for my clothes and can't find them all I'm given is my car keys and told to figure the rest out. He also said while we were having such a good time he took the liberty of putting his number in my phone and would be in touch.

I drive home my cock is hard like steel and my mind racing as to what happened I get in the driveway and thankfully it looks like everyone is asleep. I sneak inside and luckily they are asleep I go to shower and work the plug out and it feels like a gallon of cum rushes out. I shower and crawl into bed. Sleep evaded me all night and as I'm having my morning coffee my wife said well that must have been one hell of a hike I kind of chuckled and played it off. Just then I get a text it's from George I assume because the contact says Big Cock Daddy and my jaw drops it's a video of me getting fucked and sucking cock moaning he then sends a message saying tomorrow night same time or I send the video to your wife.

What should I do???

Carguy35
Carguy35
12 Followers