An Evening Hike Ch. 02

Story Info
A second night of fun ends up making life great.
1.1k words
4.62
3.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carguy35
Carguy35
11 Followers

After a night of being fucked and sucking multiple cocks I'm struggling with my thoughts. I don't want to admit to myself I enjoyed it, but I did.

I wake up in the morning the sun is out and it feels like a beautiful spring day. My jaw is sore and my hole is sore but strangely I feel good and satisfied. I head to work after saying my goodbyes to the wife and kids, when I get to the office I feel like it's going to be a good day.

My morning flies by, it's been busy. At about noon time I get a message from George saying he can't wait till this evening. I had forgotten about that damn what am I gonna do. I message my wife and tell her I'm going out for a couple of beers with the guys after work and may be late.

After work I went to the same park and parked my car there was one other car there this night which made me feel better and I walked into where it all happened, as I get closer I see George there all by himself. I had an instance of relief that I wouldn't be gang banged again but that was soon to change.

When I got up to him he said hello asked if I was feeling ok after last night. I told him I was ok I didn't understand all the new feelings I had. He told me that was normal and he would show me how much I would love being his cum dump for himself and his friends.

He then told me to strip to my underwear, I did so left standing there wearing just a tight pair of Calvin Klein boxer briefs he did a look over and grunted. He then got down on his knees pulled my boxers down I was so nervous I thought he was going to jerk or suck me, I felt him playing around and then he stands up that's when I felt the cold metal of a cock cage. Before I could protest he snapped a collar around my neck and started to pull me towards the parking lot almost nude with a collar and leash holding my clothes.

We get to his car and he opened the passenger door and pushed me inside and said don't worry I'll bring you back later. We drive for quite some time and ended up in a subdivision similar to mine, we pulled into a driveway and into the garage. He closed the garage door and then told me to get out and kneel. I did as told he came around and pushed his crotch into my face and then stepped back took his pants off and fed me his cock. I sucked him as best as I could choking and gagging when he went deep I could hear him chuckle saying we'll get you past that.

He continued ducking my face for what felt like an hour I'm guessing 10 minutes then pulled out and said let's get you ready to take my cock in your ass again. He said he took a viagra so he could go multiple times. We headed into his house and he led me by the leash to the basement where he had me lay back into a sling and then he started playing with my hole once and a while he would stroke my cock. He pushed his cock inside me balls deep one one thrust I screamed the pain was still intense not being used to this. He didn't take it easy he just started fucking me and hard.

He was really pounding me and I could feel his balls slapping against my cheeks the pain did finally subside some and he was hitting a spot inside me that made my cock rock hard and had me moaning. Soon I was shooting my cum all over myself, he laughed and said you really are a bottom slut aren't you. He then scooped my cum up and fed me some and smeared the rest on my hole and fucked it into me. He finally started to tense up and thrust faster I knew he was gonna fill me again and he did!

He pulled out and walked to my face and shoved his cock roughly in my mouth and I sucked him clean when he pulled out he said 5 minute break then we're back at it and by then the gang should be here.

Sure enough in the dim lighting of his basement I saw several men walking down the stairs and they were all laughing and cheering that they couldn't wait to fuck a hole. I counted 5 guys so it was going to be like last night. Every one of them made me suck them and they fucked me and 3 bred me and the last of the three shoved a plug inside.

The remaining 2 guys covered my face in cum and that left George who had been watching the 5 guys have their fun. He walked to me hanging there in the sling jerking his cock in my face and shot a huge load on my face and in my mouth and then made me suck him clean.

Truth was I honestly was kind of disappointed it was over. He then kneeled down beside me and asked if I had fun. I said yes it was fun but I'm a little sore. He said that by the morning I'd be craving it again not to worry. He helped me down my legs were weak and got in his car still covered in cum bit at least clothed this time. We got back to my car and he had me suck him again in the parking lot he blew his load on my face again and said not to clean any of it off. I drove home and the lights were on I took a selfie and sent it to George to prove I was home with his cum on my face I tried to wipe most of it off and went inside.

She looked horrified clearly I missed some I looked at her and said honey we need to talk. I have had a strange couple of nights and you need to know. I explained everything that happened and figured she was going to leave me. She ended up watching the next time it happened and her and I sex life got better she wanted me to be the dominant one which was a nice change and we often had a group over on a weekend. In the end our marriage grew stronger our sex life was incredible and my hole was always loose 😉

The end

Thanks for reading this was my first time writing I hope everyone enjoys

Carguy35
Carguy35
11 Followers