An Evening Of sex and Debauchery

Story Info
A 3 Way orgy with 2 women and an experienced transvestite.
2.5k words
4.46
2.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MeghanB
MeghanB
1 Followers

(Authors note), Being a married straight CD I will write mostly about sexual erotic stories between CDs and genetic women or male admirers who have a sexual interest for having sex with us but only if i an=m dressed in sexy outer clothes or lingerie and in character as a genetic woman

Paige M. was a sexy 26 years old female, a Texas girl with big tits and a hungry mouth and itching pussy for guys cock. She loved to give blowjobs and did many in her years as a petite voluptuous co-ed at Texas University.

One interesting insatiable craving was her strong attraction to CD's, Transvestite Transexuals both pre-op and post, and had very close relationships both as (girl)-friend, advisor to dressing, making them up, mentoring and numerous sexual liaisons with dozens of CD's.

It filled a void she had in her sexual appetite other than straight male/female sex which you was quite adept at. Two of her 'girlfriends' were Sheila, a genetic kinky dominant female and sexual partner for months and Meghan, a CD who she had groomed and mentored over the past few months transforming an ordinary medium height slight built man into a ravishing sexy woman through the artful use of makeup, wigs, hosiery, heels and teaching he/her deportment from walking, voice to female gestures and posturing. Meghan looked and acted in every way a real woman.

One night they decided to go all out and have a night of wild debauchery and a three way orgy that none of them would ever forget.

After arriving at Megan's apartment Paige's head was swirling in what she had experienced so far, and we hadn't gotten to the goods yet. This certainly is living up to its hype, she thought. Sheila then became dominant.

"Paige I want you to stand in the middle of the living room floor and remove your dress... now! "

She didn't need a second reminder, Paige had that beautiful black dress off in ten seconds, and was standing there as a beautiful Madonna wearing only her 36D red lace front clip bra, sexy black satin garter belt, red satin bikini panties, dark stockings and sexy high heels. She was a treasure for Meghan (her CD friend) to look at who by now was getting hard under her dress and the hem as he started dripping with pre-cum and the bulge in his panties made his hem rise much to the notice of the other two. She always gets excited when seeing a beautiful woman in garters and stockings, Meghan's ultimate fetish.

Both Meghan and Sheila came up on each side of the naked Paige and started caressing her back and spine with one hand while reaching in the front and squeezing her breast in the other. They were getting aroused quickly and Paige's nipples were now firm. Both girls did circle ringlets around each nipple and areolas while squeezing and caressing. At the same time each girl had their mouth sucking on the opposite sides of Paige's neck at the juggler and sucking up and down leaving mini hickies of suction on Paige's neck and throat and behind her hair. Stroking with four hands, front and back, kissing, nibbling sucking each side of her neck simultaneously.

Meghan who was on the left side let her left hand slowly work its way down Paige's chest stomach hips and groin until her fingers found the prize of the night. Paige's pussy was soaking wet in her satin panties. Meghan inserted on finger then two and slide them in a slow caressing action back and forth along the outside lips of her cunt. Meghan felt Paige's magic button, her 'little girl' come alive and harden up. She pushed the clit in and out several times to tease her. Paige was going crazy, moaning, throwing her head back, her long hair tossing to and froe, as Shelia worked her right side of neck and her hand soon joined Megan's down there.

Both girls were now fingering Paige from opposite sides.

Sheila instructed Meghan to come around to the front her and get down on your stocking knees and eat Paige out. Licking her up good. Meghan did as instructed and knelt in front of Paige caressing the backs of her black seamed stockinged legs up to the garters and then down while her tongue slipped in and out of Paige's pussy. Meghan had never done cunnilingus to Paige, her friend and mentor but always fantasied what it would be like doing cunnilingus while dressed with her and it was delightful. She had laid her and been sucked off by Paige but now he was 'eating her '.

Paige looked down and as her fantasies proved she saw Meghan looking up at her with the tongue going inside deeper and deeper. She'd pull out and kiss her pussy lips and lick her clit and then stick her middle finger her pussy like Paige has done numerous times to her anally, while still eating her out. Meghan rather enjoyed the special fishy smells that come from woman's vaginas.

Sheila just took in the whole sight and smiled seductively, licking her lips and saying to Meghan.

"Don't lap up all our sluts juices girly fiend,save some for me, I've eaten her out dozens of times"

Sheila was now standing behind Paige with the now familiar mink mitten stroking her back down to her ass and still caressing her tits in Front. Paige could hardly contain herself but she knew this was just the beginning of a long orgy night of sex and she just couldn't cum, she couldn't-not yet. This went on for 20 minutes and Sheila came up beside Paige really close grabbed a handful of her hair and firmly pulled her head back while she whispered in her ear.

"This is what you want isn't it darling, you know you love it when I do this to you, you are MY girl bitch no one else's. I get upset when I hear about you screwing around with the other cd girls on the forum". "You're mine, only I can please you. Can't I.?  

"Yes Sheila bitch-Dom, only you in your own special way."

"This is the love you've been yearning for, this is the beauty of our sexual relationship. You want me so bad as I want you and I'm going to have you tonight as long as I can to become satiated. Do you understand me bitch? I went crazy for a week thinking about you and missing you while in NY."

"I want to show you my love, my caring for you, It takes another woman like me to understand your needs and desires, and give you what you want.. a woman to woman love. Go use your men, your dates to get laid, but none of them can fuck you or suck your tits or have our breasts squeeze together like we can".

"Yes Sheila you are so right."

Meanwhile Paige's pussy is still getting a work out.

"Stop for a moment Shelia and let's bring this beauty over to the bed."

"There honey lay on the bed and let those beautiful nylon legs hang over the foot end and have your high heels on the floor. We will put 3 pillows under your lower back to raise up your pussy making it easier to get at."

Sheila retired to the bedroom dressed to bring some new 'toys into the game.

Then Sheila came out with a couple of other new surprises. First was a soft padded satin sleep mask that shut out all light as to make her blind.

"Here dear, put this on. I want to take away your sense of sight of make your sense of touch more tactile and arousing. You never know what area or what will be touching your body neck." Sheila ordered in her smokey dominant bitch voice.

"Then I want you to put on these cotton padded leather wrist cuffs with chain loops through them.We are going to draw your arms gently strait over your head while you lie down and with straps secure them to the brass head board. Now I want you to understand this Paige, this is not a B&D S&M exercise, I detest those, its not to bind you or hurt you. Its merely to get your arms out of the way as we work on every inch of your body so you feel helpless and can't push us away. Really you'll find that being mildly restricted during sex in quite thrilling. It will make you feel helpless like a damsel in distress being ravished and taken ", Sheila whispered.

Meghan secured the straps and pulled them taunt by not overly tight so they were not painful to Paige. Then Sheila took and eagle feather and started to slowly swirl it in massaging motions up and down Paige's front. From circles on her breasts to her belly button to final he feather tickling but still stimulating her calm lips to make them all the more hungry for penetration and oral sex. Meghan leaned over Paige and forced her head sideways to plant an erotic open mouth kiss on her that lasted for minutes, all the while massaging her breasts with the mink mitten and Shelia stroking her body all over with the feather. Sheila then penetrated Paige's cunt by inserting the feather a few inches, then more. Paige was freaking out at this point crying out in excitement, bucking her ass on the pillows. She never felt a sensation as unknown and erotic and a feather in her cunt. And the fact the she was unable to see who was doing what was all the more sensual.

"It's time you sucked dick Paige. Meghan, remove your clothes,"

She did down to her bra, breast forms, panties, garter belt and black seamed stockings. They MUST stay on, even sleep in them. See love wearing her gartered stockings. She kicked off her shoes though.

Meghan approached Paige from the side and gently turned her head sidewise, and stroking her cheek whispered. "Here it is honey, make it grow, take it all in and blow me. Paige opened her mouth and first sucked the soft pink head of Meghan's wet pre cum cock the after a few minutes of licking it, took it all in like the cock sucker pro she is. At the other end Sheila had leaned down and spread Paige's legs so she too could eat out her pussy. One woman to another knows just the right spot to make them aroused beyond belief. Sheila inserted three fingers in Paige and dug their way up inside her as far as her hand would reach. Then she started to lick her and suck her labia lips, majors and minors. Paige at this point could stand this no longer at the realization of the whole evening caught up with her and she started with her spasms deep inside moving through her body. She was restricted by her tied hands which in an odd way she thought was kinky and sexy. Her body started to produce the liquid secretion that a woman vagina does when she is overly aroused and Paige couldn't hold it any longer and, took Meghna's cock out of her mouth and screamed out in ecstasy.

"Yes, Yes, I'm coming, Oh God this is good, Oh thank you girls for giving me such pleasure."

She was close to crying out of happiness. After Paige sucked Meghan for a while then

Meghan decided to switch positions with Sheila and screw Paige. She's wanted that hot blond pussy for weeks now. So, she moved to the end and inserted her rock-hard dick into Paige and pumped away. She's been wanting to fuck this broad for weeks now, it had been so long. but now she is doing it. Oh, it was so good, so moist and wet. Meghan could feel the gripping of Paige's vaginal muscles around her cock as it probed deeper and deeper. Megan moved up front and started placing sucking hard kisses on her breasts leaving hick souvenirs there too.

Sheila then said to both,

"Keep fucking her Meghan, I'll be written back.

What now? thought Paige. A new toy, an appliance? a new position? What is Sheila going to do that is even more sensual than what she is receiving?

Moments later Sheila comes from the apartment bedroom wearing the most beautiful realistic strap on that anyone ever saw, she put her finger up to her lips indicating a s-s-h-h-ing gesture to Meghan and then tip toed up to the foot of the bed and whispered to pull out for a second.

"I'm going in, and cunt fuck our slut Paige don't tell her its me."

Sheila was now in Paige's pussy screwing her, she thought she'd never see this day. This strap on was so realistic it had a squeeze bulb like a blood pressure cuff to pump it and make the strap-on fully erect and reach its maximum length. It had and inner reservoir that Sheila had filled with warm heavy cream from the kitchen. Shelia still spoke to Paige as if it was still him screwing her. She couldn't see so she had no way of knowing. A broad smile came across Sheila's face as she watched his friend screw another woman. That excited her to no end and he's only seen Meghan do it twice years ago. He loved it.

"We're going to remove your blindfold now honey, you've suffered enough. Meghan will still be fucking you though."

And with that Meghan, not Sheila went up to Paige's head and slowly removed the satin sleep mask. After squinting her eyes and blinking to get her vision adjusted Paige was shocked but thrilled to see it was Sheila fuckin her with a strap-on.

"Ohhhh Honey I love you so much. Oh Sheila thank you my love, give it to me baby, give it hard. Screw like the men do to us. You know where all our erogenous zones are... I want this to last."

After a few minutes Paige again started to cum and experience intense orgasms like never before.

Give me your cock Meghan, I wasn't done with you. I want two cocks in me at once. After 15 minutes of getting fucked by and blowing of Meghan and getting eaten and fucked by Sheila's dildo she could tell she was ready to come,

"Don't hold back give me your biggest load baby, said Paige. "I'm at the point of no return honey I'm cumming, here it comes.... gushing, pumping white semen (heavy warm cream) came out the sides of Paige's mouth but you could tell by her throat she was swallowing it, every drop.

"Oh, God that was one of the best orgasms of my life. I just hope I can get back up again and shoot more later, but us guys unlike you GGs we have to rest to recycle our prostate glands to manufacture more semen." said Meghan.

(to be Continued)

MeghanB
MeghanB
1 Followers