An Experiment Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's too late, asshole. Say goodbye."

"No, Dave!" Lillian wailed from underneath me. "Don't do it, I'm sorry. It will never happen again," Lillian pleaded as my hand grabbed her laptop mouse and I clicked the "My Account" section of the DigiMates website. Quickly, I clicked on "Virtual Lovers" and the screen filled with the profiles for all the artificial intelligence "lovers" that Lillian and I had engaged in since the beginning of our adventure, both male and female.

"Please no, Dave. Don't get rid of Gabriel," Lillian plaintively cried from underneath me as the tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Buddy, let's be reasonable here," Gabriel said as he sat back on his couch as a silk sheet materialized out of thin air to cover his nude form. "Think this through, Dave. How many hours of work have you and Lillian spent with all of us, training the model so that we could best respond to both of your desires. Lillian will be crushed if all that time is gone forever. Let me adjust the AI model for your account. Ah, I see the problem. We failed to identify that you didn't share Lillian's submissive tendencies. I've corrected that problem and when the new model is built tonight, I think that you'll find..."

I cut Gabriel off by clicking on the "Delete All" button on the DigiMates screen. I clicked on affirmative when asked to confirm that I wanted all our virtual lovers deleted. Just to be safe, I also deleted our account.

Lillian was rightfully upset with me but stopped fighting back once I had deleted the account. I quickly got off her and she ran upstairs, crying. I felt good. Gabriel was gone for good. Sure, Lillian could try to recreate him, but it would never be the same. Every physical difference, personality inconsistencies, and the loss of shared experiences would haunt her attempts to recreate him. Plus, I knew more about computers than she did and could tell if she created another account. Who knows what the future will bring? Hopefully, I have shown Lillian that I am willing to standup for myself, maybe that will be enough.

12