An Iconic Anal 'Mella-bration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gahhhh..glackkkk! Hmmmmmmm!" Asuka choked and slobbered along the full length of Billie's dick, using the cock sucking skills that Carmella had forced her to learn to good use. The part of her that held rage and contempt for the other women in this room was once again being overshadowed by her rabid sexual needs. Her eyes were already fluttering in ecstasy. Carmella withholding her cock after getting The Empress so worked up the previous night just made Asuka's even more lustful than normal.

"Most of you haters have never been to a party like my 'Mella-bration but since I'm so nice, I'm going to give you all a little peek into the life of a Princess. Peyton, why don't you make Asuka taste her ass?" Carmella suggested, although it was obviously a thinly veiled command.

"That is a great idea Carm'! Billie do you know what this means? It means we're-" Peyton Royce begins, giving Asuka's ass a couple more especially powerful thrusts before pulling out.

"Going to make Asuka's go-" Billie continues the sentence of her best friend, tag team partner and lover. Kay held Asuka's head down fully on her huge length for a few long moments, suffocating the once feared grappler before pulling out of Asuka's other hole.

"ASS TO MOUTH!" Both members of the IIconics squeal together in unison, their voices reaching an incredibly high and incredibly irritating pitch. Asuka did not think anyone could be as annoying as Carmella but every moment spent with the Australian beauties made her reconsider that stance. Billie and Peyton then swiftly switched positions with one another, moving fluidly and efficiently like the world-class team that they were.

"Three cocks in one night, you better slow down sweetheart or people will begin to think you're a bit of a slut." Billie Key mocks while taking a vice-grip on Asuka's hips so she can roughly thrust herself deep into her anal depths. Ever since Carmella had come to her and Peyton with this offer, Billie had not been able to stop fantasising about this moment. It was risky, had the plan not succeeded then they would have to face the wrath of a renew, pissed off Asuka but both Australian's decided the risk was worth the reward.

"OHHHHHHHH FUCK! くそくそくそ! OHHHHHH-HMMMMMMM" Asuka cries of anal joy were abruptly silenced by Peyton Royce as she fed the Joshi her ass flavoured cock. At least she was tasting her own ass and not Becky Lynch's, Asuka attempted to justify herself unsuccessfully. The first time she had been defeated by Carmella, The Empress at least retained hope that she would be able to redeem herself given another opportunity but she had nothing. She was utterly outwitted, outmanoeuvred and out fucked from the beginning and the rest of her life would be spent as Carmella's favourite whore.

"I did this! I turned one of the greatest alphas in WWE history and turned her into such a whore that she needs two cocks to satisfy her. ME! I did it! All by myself so just imagine what I could do to the rest of you." Carmella boasts and threatens, still filming clips of Asuka's debasing spitroast and uploading them to her Strap-Chat story. "How'd her ass feel Pey-pey?"

"Ehhhhh, it was good but it was iconic." Royce lies with a shrug as Asuka bobs her along her head.

"My bad, I must have stretched her out too much. That bitch hasn't been able to get enough of her Princess's cock." Carmella answers with a devious smile. The comments to her Strap-Chat story had begun to roll in.

"Please, please, please let me join Princess." Bayley begged, replying with a video of her masturbating passionately.

"Let me know if you ever want to meet up, without Sonya." Mandy Rose sent along with a photo of her incredibly toned and thick ass.

"All of you are just lucky that you're not on Raw. Goddess > Princess" Alexa Bliss responds with a video of her pummelling her cock into Mickie James' ass from behind.

"What? You couldn't break her on your own so you had to call your little friends for help? Pathetic." Charlotte responds bluntly, her fury at not being the one to break Asuka was plainly evident.

Billie Kay was feeling slightly overwhelmed by the sensations radiating from Asuka's ass, much like Peyton Royce and Carmella had the first time they penetrated the obscenely tight hole. It was hard to find a virgin or even anal newbie such as Asuka in the WWE, they were considered a rare, highly desired treat. Their asses were especially tight, having not spent countless nights being stretched around massive girlcock but Asuka's was special. It was the ultimate forbidden treasure. Each thrust sent shockwaves of bliss back through the stimulator on her strap-on and into her body. Billie was so caught up in the moment that she instinctively reached forward to pull her partner into a deep kiss. Creating a lewd sexual triangle.

"Hmmmmmmm" Peyton softly moans into her iconic teammate's mouth as she returns the kiss. Massaging her Billie tongue with her own. Both of them were on cloud nine, they had been together for years, rising slowly through the wrestling industry from small Australian shows all the way to the WWE. Now they have achieved the peak of their career, woman handling a competitor they once feared and respected. The IIconics knew they had to make a big impact quickly when they debuted on the main roster or they would get lost in the shuffle and they had succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.

"Fuck that's so money." Carmella purrs in desire, holding her phone in one hand while using the other to stroke her fabulous cock. "I can't wait anymore, drag this slut over to the bed. It's time for the final part of our plan."

"Plan? What are you doin-" Asuka tries to ask once Peyton and Billie had finished their kiss and pulled out of her anal and oral holes but before she could finish her question, her multi-coloured hair was grabbed by Royce.

"Someone's a nosey nancy, ey?" Peyton says as she begins to pull Asuka towards the hotel bedroom by her hair. Making the former NXT Women's Champion crawl behind her pathetically.

"No, no, no, no, sweetheart. You don't need to say anything, just do what we say and look grateful." Billie explains, reaching down to deliver a brutal spank to Asuka's bare ass while the defeated Empress crawls across the floor.

"AHHH!" A sharp, whimpering yelp passed joshi's lips, Billie's spank had taken her by surprise. She really did not have any fight left in her, she poured every bit of her strength into defeating Carmella in the ring and had failed again. The only thing Asuka could think about right now was having her ass filled again so she could feel the relief of her first orgasm of the night. The only thing that could allow her to forget about her shame and humiliation. All that would wash away when she was being fucked into oblivion by massive girlcocks.

"Get up here and fill you pussy up with my fabulous cock. Now." Carmella ordered casually, as if she was asking Asuka what time it was. The Princess of Staten Island had laid down on the centre of the bed, head nestled comfortably in the extravagant pillows while her cock pointed straight in the air.

"私の膣?Why? My pus-" Asuka was taken aback once again, of all the endless hours she had spent submitting to Carmella, her pussy remained untouched. At least by the Smackdown Women's Champion's cock. Why now? The Empress did not have time to ponder this question for long as The IIconics unleashed loud, harsh slaps to each one of her ass cheeks simultaneously. This jolted Asuka forward, up onto the bed where she was instantly pulled onto Carmella's lap.

"Why? Because I'm your Princess and I always get what I want." Carmella says with a lick of her plump lips before she pulls Asuka pussy down on her length for the first time.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Shit! Ohhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh!" Asuka suddenly started squealing due to the pleasure being forced upon her. Carmella was the first woman whose cock she sucked, was the first woman to fuck her ass and now Carmella had completed her total conquest of the Japanese grappler's body by taking her dripping wet pussy.

"Start grinding, do you expect me to do everything?" Carmella questions and commands with an unimpressed look on her face. That look is swiftly replaced with a grin however as Asuka instantly did as she was beckoned and started to passionately grind her hips on the full, incredible length and girth of Carmella's dick.

"FUCK! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Asuka panted out breathlessly, having to deal with a brand new, overwhelming sensation. Having her pussy filled was so much different to her ass, it was not necessarily more intense but all the nerve endings in her vagina were suddenly lighting up in ecstasy like never before. Not only that but this felt more intimate then anal sex. Asuka felt truly connected too and even more controlled by Carmella now.

"You love that don't you? You fucking love your Princess's cock! Then why did you have to be a stupid bitch and challenge me again!?" Carmella grows lustfully, reaching up to grab Asuka's hair and pulling Asuka's face down just past her shoulder so she could speak directly into her ear. Their bodies and bare breasts pressed against each other in passionate embrace.

"This has always been about you and me Asuka, just tell me that you're finished fighting and I'll send them home. It'll just be you and your fabulous Princess." Carmella growls into Asuka's ear, just low enough so that The IIconics can't hear her.

"Asuka is.....yours, Princess" Asuka admits rather quickly, either eager to obey Carmella or happy to jump at any opportunity to remove The IIconics from tonight's events. Even Asuka was not sure what motivated her to say those words. Either way, they were enough to satisfy Carmella who used her grip on The Empress's pink and blue hair to pull her into a steamy liplock. Their kiss was symbolic of what their relationship had become, Carmella effortlessly dominated Asuka's tongue with her own, using her vast sexual expertise to control the physically stronger woman.

"Hmmmmmmm" Carmella moaned into her defeated opponent's mouth, passionately embracing her like a long time lover and not a heated rival. Carmella then reached her free hand out towards The IIconics and clicked her fingers, Peyton Royce seemed to know exactly what this meant as she slowly climbed onto the bed, positioning herself behind Asuka without The Empress realising.

"SYKE" Carmella suddenly shouted, breaking the kiss. At the exact same moment, Peyton pushed forward to penetrate Asuka's ass. The Australian easily began to slide her cock into the Japanese woman's stretched out hole, causing Asuka to scream loudly.

"FUCCCCCKKKKKKKK! ああ神!ああ神!ああ神!ああ神!ああ神!ああ神!" Asuka roared out as both of her lower holes were filled unexpectedly. She was so caught up in her kiss with Carmella that she did not realise Peyton moving behind her. Asuka felt so impossibly dumb, she allowed Carmella to once again exploit in a moment of vulnerability. She also felt pain from taking two cocks at once but mostly, it was just pleasure.

"You're so fucking easy to fuck with! Guess you've just been all brawn and no brains this whole time. You weren't ready for a real, intelligent woman like me." Carmella boasts from underneath Asuka, now thrusting her cock upwards into Asuka's cunt.

"I used to think you were so tough Asuka but look at you now. It's time from some new blood on top of this division and it's out with the old and in with the iconic." Peyton insults Asuka from behind as she continues her plunge into the joshi's asshole until her hips come to rest on Asuka's ass cheeks.

"You all look soooo hot, the camera loves you. Except you Asuka, you're looking a bit rough, love." Billie Kay was standing to the side of the action, getting a perfect angle to capture Asuka's first double penetration, providing encouragement like a good tag team partner would.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IT'S TOO MUCH! ASUKA IS NOT READY FOR THIS!" Asuka pleads at the top of her lungs, unable to handle the soul-changing sensations that had gripped her. Each second with both cocks inside her felt like being smashed by a tsunami of pleasure and she felt completely powerless trying to resist such a force of nature. Whatever initial pain existed quickly dissipated and all that remained was a paralyzing bliss.

"You will never be ready for me slut! I fucking own you, I'm the new alpha on Smackdown and not you, Charlotte or anyone else can do a damn thing about it because I'm fucking untouchable." Carmella brags loudly, staking her claim on the entire Smackdown women's locker room while she fires her cock upwards into Asuka's pussy. Her cock was slick with The Empress's juices, if the Smackdown women's champion was not so talented at wielding strap-ons, it would have even slipped out on many occasions but it never once did. Carmella's massive dick was perfectly handled, never allowing Asuka a moment of reprieve from the world-changing pleasure that was consuming her.

"Did you hear that Peyton! Asuka wasn't ready for us!" Billie excitedly calls to her best friend from the sidelines, still filming occasional clips for her Strap-chat story.

"That means that-" Peyton replies, now pumping the whole length of her cock in and out of Asuka's still absurdly tight booty. A huge smile plastered on her face from making the legendary joshi spasm and convulsion in euphoria.

"WE'RE BETTER THAN ASUKA!" The IIconics and Carmella scream at the same time, each reaching an unbearable, ear-piercing pitch.

"ああ神!ああ神!ああ神! はいはいはいはいはいはいはいはい!" Asuka's mind was entirely overrun with forced bliss. She was screaming in her native Japanese tongue wildly, as if the immense pleasure she was under had washed away her English skills. All the muscles in her body were seizing and tightening to the point where she could barely move, aside from the constant involuntary spasms as she struggled to contain all the ecstasy flowing through her body, The Empress's vision had begun to go blurry as her lower holes were endless stuffed to their limit, she was approaching something, almost like an orgasm but far more immense than any she had ever experienced before.

"Look at this slut! You can't get enough!" Carmella says, although her words were almost drowned out by Asuka's manic screams. She could tell The Empress was nearing her first-ever double penetration induced orgasm and wanted nothing more than to force Asuka over the edge, once and for all. "CUM BITCH! CUM ON OUR BIG, HARD FABULOUS, ICONIC COCKS!"

Asuka was too far gone to hear Carmella's words, she was literally malfunctioning due to the unimaginable joy coursing through every atom of her being. Her endless moans ceased from a moment when her orgasm finally did hit, the impact of it causing to cease up and shake violently at the same time. The Empress of Tomorrow truly felt as though she ascended to a high plane of existence. Free from pain, embracement, conflict. A white void where only untamable, raw euphoria remained.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOLY FUCK!" Peyton Royce roared herself, Asuka's ass had clamped down on her cock when she began cumming, making her anal hole somehow even tighter. This caught the Australian completely off guard and sent her over the edge of an incredible climax. To her credit, Royce still managed to keep her hips thrusting like a piston, maximising every moment of her orgasm along with Asuka.

"Billie, it's time to switch it up!" Carmella instructed, breathing deeply but still having just prevented herself from reaching her own climax. Billie Kay was quick to react, recklessly throwing her phone onto a nearby table so she could rush over and lay on the bed next to Carmella. Royce and Carmella then both removed their cocks from Asuka at the same time, moving in perfect sync with one another. This allowed Billie to pull Asuka over to her lap, flipping The Empress into the reverse cowgirl position before stuffing her ass full of big, hard cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhh!" Asuka was barely conscious and entirely incoherent. Most women, even those in the WWE, blackout completely after their first double penetration orgasm but once again, Asuka's legendary sexual stamina and resilience was proving to be more a curse than a blessing. Allowing her to remain awake, even if just barely, for every soul breaking moment of ecstasy. The only reason she had not collapsed was because of the strong grip that Billie Kay had on her hips.

Carmella then moves to kneel in front of Asuka, switching places with Peyton Royce who is now laying on the bed, recovering for the most intense orgasm of her life. Carmella then grabbed Asuka by the throat, firmly but not so firmly to restrict her breathing, looking the Empress straight into her glazed over eyes before shoving her cock back inside the soaking cunt of Asuka.

"This is it for you Asuka. Every night for the rest of your life you're going to spend with my cock inside of you. You're just a fucking hater and I'm. Fucking. Money!" Carmella grunts, immediately thrusting into Asuka's pussy with all her strength and finesse.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! SHIT! THANK YOU, PRINCESS! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" Asuka roared unprompted, just enough of her English had returned to her so she could properly express her unending gratitude that Carmella had introduced her to a world of inconceivable bliss.

"Now that is iconic!" Billie moans from underneath, revelling at being involved in the final destruction of the once thought to be unbreakable wrestler. Removing one of her hands from Asuka's waist to dish out a few rough, stinging slaps to the former NXT Women's Champion's bright red behind.

"I think she's finally gotten it through her thick skull. I'm the new alpha around here." Carmella claims with a victorious grin before slapping Asuka's, somewhat firmly across the face. "And you better not forget it!" Carmela finishes by pulling her rival into another deep kiss.

Whatever minor sting may have resulted from Carmella slap was nothing, an imperceptible drip in the vast ocean of bliss that Asuka was drowning in, thanks to the wonderful cocks for her dominatrixes. Carmella freely violated her mouth as Asuka's eyes rolled back so far in her head that she feared why would begin spinning like a slot machine. Already she was at her limit, one cock of this size was hard enough to handle but two seemed impossible. The Empress of Tomorrow began cumming again, just as hard as before, pussy juices were leaking and squirting uncontrollably around Carmella's thrusting cock and her ass clamped down on Billie Kay's shaft.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT'S FUCKING ICONIC!" Billie Kay moans loudly as her cock is gripped much like her partners was minutes ago, Asuka clamped down so hard that she threatened to crush the rock hard rubber shaft inside of her, all the while sending lightning bolts of pleasure through Billie's body, sending her over the edge.

Carmella just began laughing as she came. Soaking in the total victory she had achieved that night. Her cock was literally dripping with the cum of one of the most feared women in the history of wrestling. Her conquest of Asuka would forever be a legendary feat in the anal annals of WWE history and no one could ever take that way from her.

The rest of the night remained a blur to Asuka, a heavenly dream. She was placed into endless positions by her three tormentors. Carmella bent her over doggy style, using one foot to press Asuka's face into the Smackdown Women's Championship while fucking her ass. She spent hours that night taking all three cocks at once in her mouth, pussy and ass. Always a cock freshly coated with her cum or ass ready to be cleaned with The Empress's tongue. This would have been her worst nightmare once but Asuka had transcended past her the foolish pride she used to have. She was only grateful at being treated to such divine pleasure. It was the greatest night of Asuka's life.