An Iconic Anal 'Mella-bration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This caused Asuka to cry out in surprise but her voice was muffled by Carmella's mouth. Asuka was going to rip that hand away and finally kick this annoying bitch's ass. Any second now, any second. That's what Asuka thought was going to happen but instead she just allowed herself to be pawed at by a supposedly inferior woman. After another few moments of heated, lustful kissing, Carmella suddenly slid the tip of her middle finger into Asuka's ass.

This did cause Asuka to break the kiss but her body still remained wrapped in Carmella's arms, her ass still ever so slightly spit apart. The Empress's eyes expressed a beautifully complex range of emotions. Anger, confusion, fear, lust. She knew what she should do, overpower the weaker woman. She wasn't forced to be in this position by Winner Take All rules but it didn't seem to matter. A part of her, perhaps the Old Asuka was inside of her, screaming at her to fight back but that voice was washed away by the sheer magnitude of her lust.

"We both know why you're here, I told you. You used to be undefeated but now you're just defeated. You want my big, fabulous cock. You want to feel your Princess inside you, don't you?" Carmella says in almost a whisper, her face inches away from Asuka as she gently pumped her middle finger inside The Empress's asshole. She then pulls her hand out of Asuka's pants, bringing her middle finger right up to the formerly undefeated woman's lips. "You want me, everybody wants me because 'Mella has the gold and 'Mella. Is. Money."

Asuka remained still as Carmella's finger hovered in front of her face. Her mouth actually began to water, her lips parted ever so slightly as she fought to resist Carmella with everything of the old her that remained. That fight was over embarrassingly quickly, soon she closed her eyes and surrendered herself over to her rampant lust. Taking Carmella's finger between her lips, tasting her own ass with a low, deep moan.

"That's right, doesn't it feel good to give me the respect I deserve. You've been a good girl, Asuka. Your Princess is going to make you cum so hard." Carmella chuckled softly in satisfaction. A knock on the hotel room door, disturbed this perfect moment, immediately aggravating Carmella.

"Fuck off you ginger freak, I've got new plans. Don't you dare interrupt me again!" Carmella screamed at the door, seemingly knowing who was on the other side. Whatever plans she made previously in the evening were happily dismissed in favour of Asuka's impossibly tight asshole, something Carmella intended to familiarise herself with for the rest of the night.

---------------

Many hours later

Carmella's once pristine, lavish suite was a mess. Pillows were strewn about, items were knocked from various tables and surfaces, swept away in the frenzy of Carmella and Asuka's endless fuck fest. Amid the lust-driven ruins of the hotel room, the two were still entangled. Asuka was bent in half, laying on the floor in the piledriver position while Carmella stood above her, relentlessly driving her fat cock into Asuka's absurdly tight asshole. Carmella's body was dripping with sweat, she had long since reached her physical limits but she just couldn't stop going. She was addicted to Asuka's booty in a way she had never experienced before.

Asuka's ass was so impossibly tight, the way it gripped the thickness of The Princess's cock sent the most exquisite vibrations through the strap-on's stimulator. However, that only began to describe the bliss Carmella felt when she was inside The Empress. It felt like absolute power, it felt like pure validation, it felt like everything she ever wanted. Ass fucking one of the most legendary tops in the history of professional wrestling into submission perfectly reaffirmed everything that Carmella had always known but others refused to believe, 'Mella is money.

The room was lit by the early morning sunlight and was filled with deep, exhausted groans, Groans of deeply satisfied bliss originating from Asuka. The woman known for bending and twisting the bodies of her competitors into many painful submission holds in the ring was being twisted herself, into much more pleasurably positions by her greatest enemy. Whatever hesitations and reservations she felt had long since been washed away by the endless waves of orgasmic joy that had been inflicted upon her, exactly like they had the first time she was topped by Carmella.

Asuka couldn't remember how she ended up in this position, she and Carmella had rampaged through the entire suite over the course of the night, fucking and cumming on every square inch of the room, in every position imaginable. Asuka couldn't remember why she fought so long to prevent anyone from taking her anal virginity. Asuka couldn't even remember her own name at the moment. Her mind was entirely consumed with the boundless bliss she was experiencing. Asuka regularly indulged in pleasures far beyond those a normal person would even experience once in their lives. Yet, nothing could have prepared her for this. How could any goal or achievement hold up in comparison to this ecstatic glee?

"Thank me, you ungrateful slut! Look how hard I'm working to make you cum and all you can do is squeal like a dirty fuckpig? Thank your fucking Princess!" Carmella demanded, even with the overwhelming feeling of validation flowing through her, Carmella's thirst for appreciation and attention was not quenched. Even now, barely conscious, gasping for breath, she craved more. More praise, more acknowledgement and more of Asuka's submission. While Carmella claimed she was doing it for the benefit of Asuka, in reality, the former NXT Champion was just an object to her. A walking fuckdoll to be used and abused at the Princess's leisure.

"ありがとうございました ありがとうございました ありがとうございました ありがとうございました" Asuka responded without question or hesitation. Mindless squealing her gratitude with all the enthusiasm her worn-out body could muster. Each time Carmella spiked her cock downward into her, she repeated her thanks. Asuka was desperately attempting to appease her dominatrix as she approached another orgasm. How many times had she cum tonight? She lost track after the tenth orgasm, or rather that was when her brain was fried from relentless sexual bliss.

"Who's ready for Asuka? Tell me?! Say who fucking owns you!" Carmella grunts, her vision was going blurry now. Exhaustion had long since set in at this point and her mind was drowning into endorphins. While the piledriver wrestling move may be a banned move in the WWE, the sexual position very much was not. Something the former Enzo and Cass manager was taking full advantage of.

"Carmella! Carmella was ready for Asuka! Arigato Carmella! Arigato!" Asuka cried like an obedient pet. The Empress was so cum drunk that she couldn't even remember who she was. She just knew who was making her feel impossibly good. When the former NXT Women's Champion was pushed past her sexual peak again, her body just seized up. Her mouth opened, leaving her tongue to hang out lewdly and her legs twitched weakly as if her pleasure was flowing through time like a live wire.

Cum then began squirting from her pussy, the last bit of fluid her dehydrated body could generate. Asuka's cum shot downwards and covered her own face and flowed into her open mouth. The wrestler known for torturing her opponents in the ring was now almost being waterboarded with her own cum by a much weaker woman. Soon afterwards, Asuka simply went limp. She just switched off with a lewd smile plastered across her face. Her hunt for sexual satisfaction had been fulfilled beyond her wildest fantasies.

Carmella was beginning to fade in and out of consciousness when her own orgasm arrived. It hit her tanned body like a knockout shot. The Smackdown Women's Champion just managed to pull her massive strap-on out of Asuka's ass, retrieving it like the sword from the stone which granted her dominion over the Smackdown women's division. Stumbling backwards, Carmella just managed to guide herself towards the bed, falling backwards and crashing onto the soft sheets. Passing out almost immediately, a similarly crude smile upon her face.

The hotel room seemed almost peaceful in the aftermath of the intense fuckfest. It was completely silent if not for the faint gasps of breath that escaped each woman's unconscious body. Both of them truly gave everything they had physically and mentally to each other in the name of sexual euphoria. Asuka's body has collapsed down from the piledriver position, no longer being supported by Carmella's huge cock. The Empress seemed much more like a peasant, sleeping facedown on the ground while Carmella seemed to be every bit of the Princess she claimed to be. Laying on the luxurious bed, her cock covered in Asuka's various juices. Further highlighting how the dynamic of power had switched so greatly and so suddenly between them since Money in the Bank.

-----------------

Several hours later

Asuka felt overwhelmingly fragile as she slowly began to awaken from her unconscious state. She did not remember exactly where she was or how she ended up in this position, her first thought was that she had been jumped by one of her enemies due to the throbbing pain in her head. The Empress's eyes strained against the invading sunlight that filled the room and her hands weakly felt around the carpet floor as she attempted to regain her bearings.

"Awwwww, is the little slut hungry for more already?" An unmistakable voice broke Asuka from her confused daze. Suddenly the entire night flashed back in Asuka's mind. Her headache was not caused by an unexpected chair shot from behind. It was merely a hangover, made even worse by Asuka further dehydrating herself through many hours of intense fucking. She was not jumped by one of her rivals but rather she was the one who had jumped. Jumped up and down on the rockhard, massive cock of Carmella, all night long.

Asuka cringed with paralyzing embarrassment, her face still laying on the hotel room floor. How could she have let this happen again? She had not even lost a match but Carmella just effortlessly broke her down. Her ravenous lust once again used against her.

"You know I was soooo right about you. Little Miss Undefeated Streak is nothing but a defeated, little bitch." Carmella cackles cruelly, revelling in Asuka's misery. "You're lucky I got called up to the main roster when I did, otherwise you'd have gotten addicted to your Princess's big dick a lot sooner.

Asuka gingerly lifted her head from the floor to stare angrily at the women who had stolen her dignity. While Asuka was naked, weak and dishevelled, the same could not be said about Carmella. She looked pristine, her hair and makeup were on point, she was dressed as flamboyantly and stylishly as ever and she looked completely refreshed. She spent the night demolishing Asuka's ego and asshole but no one would ever guess that by looking at Carmella.

"I know you want more, like obviously I'm so good at fucking ass, but in case you forgot. I'm the Smackdown Women's Champion, which means I have responsibilities. Talk shows, interviews, photoshoots you know, the usual: oh wait, maybe you don't know. You've never been Smackdown Women's Champion, have you?" Carmella asks disingenuously with a smug grin.

"You are no champion." Asuka says slowly, straining to find the strength to lift herself off the floor. Eventually managing to pull herself over to the bed, pathetically crawling while Carmella watches. Bemused. Asuka tries to get to her feet but her legs simply lack the energy to support her, so The Empress settled for sitting on the edge of the mattress. "You are a cheating whore! No champion! CHEATER!" Asuka shouted with all passion she could muster.

"Oh really? We're back to this? You still wanna pretend like you don't love it when I'm balls deep inside of you Asuka? You LOVE being my slut and all the excuses in the world isn't going to convince me or anyone else otherwise, capeesh?" Carmella fires back with noticeably more energy, cutting down The Empress's meek attempt to regain some of her pride. "I don't get why you're so pissy, it's not like I took any videos this time."

Asuka could not help but to let you a loud sigh of relief, she was terrified that more videos of her submission would be circulated throughout the women's wrestling world, further eroding her already badly damaged reputation.

"SYKE! HAHAHA!" Carmella shrieked with glee, her laughter usually annoyed the former NXT Women's Champion but this time it was amplified to an extreme degree by Asuka's hangover. "As fucking if I didn't take more videos. Bitch, I got like a million more. Each one more fabulous than the last. You were just too cock drunk to notice. Like, I swear, even I felt embarrassed for you. You were all like, OH FUCK ME PRINCESS! MORE! ARIGATO! ARIGATO!"

Asuka just threw herself back onto the bed and covered her face with her hands, face blushing and grinding her teeth in frustration. Carmella had been one step ahead of her ever since Money in the Bank, The Empress just could not seem to avoid being humiliated by the Smackdown Women's Champion.

"Oh god, that was good. You're so easy Asuka. Anyway, later slut, I got places to be. Why don't you get some sleep? You earned it." Carmella says with a sultry wink before turning to leave the hotel room, luggage in tow.

How could she have been so weak? She was not forced to spend last night with Carmella but she did it of her own free will. She had failed. She had to do something before that failure took over her entire being. She had to ask for help. Reaching into her pants on the floor, Asuka retrieved her cellphone, sat back onto the bed and dialled a number. "Moshi Moshi, Kairi."

"She's a little busy at the moment, honey. I'm teaching her some manners. May I ask who's callin'?" A feminine voice answered back, however it was not the voice Asuka expected to hear or even one she recognized. Instead of a Japanese accent, the women spoke with a sexy, southern drawl. Sharp sounds could be heard in the background, sounds Asuka's well-trained ear identified as squeals of pleasure.

"Who are you?! Where is Kairi!?" Asuka shouted into her phone in a fury. This was supposed to be last resort, just asking another person for help was a level of weakness that disgusted her. So many things she had done since losing to Carmella had disgusted her. She used to never lose but ever since Wrestlemania, she could just never seem to win. Even her last resort had failed. Kairi had apparently already been topped before making it to the main roster, forming a partnership with her now would destroy the last remaining remnants of respect that Asuka held among her fellow competitors.

"Honey, didn't your Mama ever teach you how to behave? You are speaking to a lady, now you best remember that or I'll have to teach you a lesson just like your little friend. My name is Lacey Evans, the first lady of NXT and I asked you a question." The woman answered back calmly, her voice carried an impressive air of confidence even through the phone. Moans and groans of ecstasy provided the background noise for her response, followed by a sound Asuka immediately recognized as a brutal spank. "Don't you know it's rude to make a racket when someone's on the phone, you nasty slut? Keep it down or I'll jerk a knot in your tail!"

"I am Asuka, The Empress! あなたはあなたの軽蔑の代償を払うでしょう" Asuka exploded, what was supposed to be her last remaining line of defence had become another attack on her pride. She was once the ruler of NXT, the great women's champion in the history of the brand. Her legacy in NXT was unmatched, even by Charlotte Flair. There was a time when her very presence brought a tense silence to the locker room, no one dared to utter a word, fearing they would make themselves a target of The Empress's lustful wrath. Now, this rookie was brazenly disrespecting her. She would not let that slide. "You are not ready for A-"

"Oh, of course, I know who you are. Excuse my manners, you're the one who got fucked by Carmella last night. That must have been mighty embarrassing for you, bless your little heart." Lacey interrupts, holding Kairi's cellphone to her ear with one hand while firmly gripping her hip with the other. Despite her conversation, Lacey's hips remained plowing back and forth into the ass of Kairi Sane, causing the smaller Japanese woman to bury her face into the bed pillows in a feeble attempt to silence her endless cries of sexual bliss. "I have no idea how you managed to lose to such a dainty thang like her, I heard you were some kind of big shot around her not too long ago. What happened, honey? Get a bit too big for your britches?"

Asuka opened mouth to reply, however, no words passed her lips, instead they caught in her throat. She was so drunk of alcohol and big, strap-on cock that she didn't even realise Carmella was filming her. Her private humiliation was once again public knowledge and she would have to deal with the ridicule that came from submitting to Carmella. A picture is worth a thousand words and Asuka's own words were worthless in response, especially if that picture was Asuka's ass being stretched around Princess of State.

"Well, I reckon you're mighty worn out from last night so I won't keep you. If you ever get tired of skinny, little runts and need a real, sophisticated woman to fill you up, you just holler at me." Without even waiting for a response, Lacey ended the call. Many women with her level of experience would have been justifiably terrified of Asuka but the Classy Southern Belle wasn't just any woman. Kairi Sane was considered among the top female competitors in the world but here she was, submitting to a rookie and having the best sex of her life. Raw, natural physical dominance was something Lacey was blessed with and in her mind, no amount of experience would allow another woman to overcome those natural God-given gifts.

"くそ" Asuka said after several long moments of silence. Were things somehow even worse than she thought? Had she already lost all the respect she fought so hard to earn. Would the hushed silence that followed her entrance to the women's locker room be replaced by humiliating laughter and mockery? Could she even blame them? These insecure thoughts filled Asuka's once impenetrable mind until they were interrupted by the buzzing of her phone. A Strap-Chat from Kairi Sane's account. The Empress opened it after a brief moment of contemplation.

The message was a video of Kairi Sane energetically riding the enormous cock of Lacey Evans. The Pirate Princess was roaring profanities in her native Japanese as her booty was plundered with the full power of Lacey's awe-inspiring body. This was captioned with "You mind coming over to translate? I'll show you what I do to rude, nasty bitches as a reward.

Asuka was filled with fresh shame, not just because a rookie had successfully disrespected her so brazenly but because, if even just for an instant, she actually considered Lacey's offer. Her unquenchable sex drive caused her to already crave more anal euphoria and the former NXT Women's Champion was not sure how long she could hold out.

*******

The night before Extreme Rules

Asuka was standing alone in an elevator as it climbed the floors of a five five star hotel, Since her second submission to Carmella, Asuka was ashamed to admit that she had given in to her lust and submitted to The Princess of Staten Island on several occasions. No matter how hard or how often she swore to herself that she would resist, she couldn't could not stay away. She would always find some excuse to go to Carmella's hotel room. Tonight she promised herself it would be the last time, as she did all the other times.

Tomorrow was Extreme Rules and despite her submission backstage, Asuka was still dominant enough in the ring to earn a rematch for the Smackdown's Women's Championship. What was one more night of degradation when her redemption was so close that she could taste it? Tonight didn't matter, the only thing that mattered was tomorrow night when it would be her time to reign as champion and more importantly, her time to exact revenge on Carmella's asshole.