An Iconic Anal 'Mella-bration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

************

The next morning.

Asuka awoke in cock drunken gaze once again, this time she at least passed out on the bed and not the floor. Next to her laid The IIconics, lovingly wrapped in each other's arms, peacefully sleeping after a night of red hot fucking. Carmella was nowhere to be seen. Quitely escaping the bed, not wanting to wake the Australian duo, Asuka began searching for her clothes. Walking out towards the centre of the huge hotel room in search of something to cover her shamefully naked body.

"About time you woke up. We'll need to work on your stamina if you want to keep 'Mella-brating with me." Carmella's voice called to Asuka. The Empress looked at her, startled slightly and found her standing in the door frame leading to the bathroom. Cock still equipped, a mirror image of the morning after Carmella first dominated her.

Asuka just looked at Carmella with an entirely blank expression. She should have never allowed it to go this far, she should have made Carmella pay after their first night together. Instead she ran away like a weak, pathetic coward. She would not make that mistake again. Asuka knew what she had to do. She slowly walked over to Carmella, fists clenched tightly into a fist, a flicker of fury in her eyes. Coming to a stop just in front of the Princess of Staten Island, Asuka did the unthinkable. She bowed down. Surrendering herself completely and willingly. "You were ready for Asuka. Asuka was not ready for you."

"Yeah, yeah, like duh. I think you said that about 100 times last night, dummy." Carmella says dismissively, hiding a smirk of satisfaction at Asuka's unconditional surrender. She then grabs Asuka by the hair from her bowing position and drags her into the bathroom shower. This was Carmella's Fabulous Kingdom now and she intended to reap all the rewards of her new power for as long and as often as possible.