An Iconic Anal 'Mella-bration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elevator door opened with a beep and Asuka stepped into the hallway. Walking quickly towards Carmella's hotel room with her head turned downwards, mortified that anyone may see her sneaking into The Princess's suite. She was so preoccupied with remaining unsense that she almost collided with another woman walking in the opposite direction, a woman who was attempting to sneak through the hallway much like Asuka was.

"Becky!? What are you doing here" Asuka exclaimed, blushing slightly. The Irish grappler's face was also flushed, however much more so than Asuka's. Her fiery red hair was messy and she was visibly sweating. Asuka would have assumed that she was exercising but Becky Lynch was dressed in jeans and a jacket, hardly workout attire.

"Asuka! I'm just, I'm just....lost" Becky poorly attempted to explain herself, although it was obvious that Asuka was not buying it. "Wait, why are you here?"

"Shut up! You do not speak to The Empress that way!" Asuka responded entirely too defensively, obvious in her attempt to hide her destination. Both women looked each other in the eyes and a grim realisation washed over them. They were both here for Carmella. Becky was leaving and Asuka was arriving. Two of the best women's wrestlers on the planet reduced to booty calls for a former cheerleader.

Both looked away at the same moment, overcome by the shame of their desires. They then walked past each other without another word. Each silently judging themselves and the other. Becky walked with the slight, yet unmistakable limp of a woman who had just been anally penetrated by a massive cock. While Asuka hurried into Carmella's hotel room, desperate to avoid another chance encounter with one of her rivals.

Inside was met with the object of her desire and destruction, Carmella's huge, fabulous cock. The Smackdown Women's Champion was awaiting her arrival, dressed only with her strap-on. The strap-on that Asuka had been hungrily worshipping for weeks. The joshi's eyes were transfixed at the sex toy, she could not seem to avert her gaze as pulsations of lust and need flowed through her toned body.

"About time. You know that it's rude to keep a Princess waiting." Carmella crossed her arms and spoke with a look of impatience upon her pretty face. Truthfully, she had not been waiting for more than a minute but even that inconvenience offended her. She was the Smackdown Women's Champion and the Alpha Female of the Smackdown Women's division. In Carmella's mind, everything had to be perfect, had to be fabulous or it was not worthy of her.

"I'm......sorry." Asuka mumbled below her breath, visibly straining while she did so.

"Huh? Speak up, unless you'd rather leave?" Carmella replied shortly, clearly in the furious state of mind.

"I'm sorry...Princess Carmella. Please, fuck me." Asuka said louder and with even greater strain, she felt as if her throat would rip apart trying to pass those words. As much as Carmella's personality enrages her, she had already accepted the fact that she here to trade her pride for anal bliss.

"You need to remember that this isn't your kingdom anymore, get over here and bow down to your Princess." Carmella commanded with all the confidence and assurity of a genuine Princess.

Asuka quickly walked over and knelt down before Carmella. This is why she came. This big, fat beautiful cock that now hovered right in front of her face. She would do anything, demean herself in any way as long as she got to feel this cock stretching her out. It was enough to make Asuka's mouth water.

"Before we begin, I wanted to give you the opportunity to show your Princess how much you loved her and her fabulous cock. I know, I'm so nice, right?." Carmella said firmly, while whipping her hair back over her shoulder.

Asuka was quick to obey this command, opening her mouth wide and taking the top few inches of cock between her lips like a well-trained whore. Something was wrong. Asuka had tasted Carmella's cock many times but never like this. It tasted almost like it did after Carmella made her go ass-to-mouth. With a sudden realisation, Asuka pulled her head off the mighty length and spit on the floor of the hotel room, trying to wash the taste from her mouth. "How dare you! Asuka is not a whore!"

"Oh, you don't like how Becky's ass tastes? Well too fucking bad. I'm the alpha around here, I make the rules, capeesh?. You belong to 'Mella, so you'll do whatever the fuck I say or you can leave. We both know what you're doing to decide, slut." Carmella explained matter of factly, brazenly flaunting her position of power over the former NXT Women's Champion.

With an almost somber look of defeat, Asuka accepted her fate once again. She used to be unshakeable. Unbendable in her career and life. She never backed down or compromised and it had served her well. Now? Now, Carmella bent her whichever way she pleased and Asuka meekly surrendered. Her addiction to this cock, which was now covered in another woman's ass, had changed her, maybe even broken her. Opening her mouth up wide again, she took the dick back down her throat.

The taste was overwhelming. She had tasted her own ass many times but she was usually delirious with pleasure by that point in the night. Never had she been forced to clean another woman's ass before. Carmella always seemed to find new ways to degrade Asuka each time they were together.

"Can you hurry up? I don't have all night. Time is money Asuka, just like 'Mella." Carmella said aggressively, moving her hands to her shapely hips, standing tall above her challenger at tomorrow night's PPV.

Asuka knew the only way to get this over with and move on to getting her ass filled was to do as she was ordered too. Increasing her pace, she began to take more of the extreme long girlcock deep into her throat. Messily smearing it with her salvia. The Empress's of Tomorrow had plenty of time to refine her cock sucking skills since Money in the Bank and now her head was gilding up and down its length like a professional.

"Not fucking good enough." Carmella spit, quickly moving her hands to roughly grab each side of Asuka's head and thrusting her hips forward, launching the remaining inches of her cock down her rival's throat. "You think you're so big and bad, don't you? I've allowed you the privilege of worshipping my cock and this is how you repay me?"

"You come into my hotel room, disrespect me, spit on my floor" Carmella grunted angrily as she pumped her hips back and forth quickly. Orally assaulting Asuka with her mighty strap-on. "I beat Charlotte Flair. Twice. I beat you. I fucked you. I made you my bitch. You should be thanking me but noooo, you have to be an idiot and challenge for MY Smackdown Women's Championship. You think I was just going to let that slide?"

Asuka was hanging on for dear life, she was being made to rapidly deep throat the entire length of Carmella's cock over and over again. Spit was freely leaking from the sides of her mouth and was leaking sloppy down her face as she gagged and choked endlessly. She wished that she was still the old Asuka. The Asuka would have beat Carmella's ass at the slightest provocation but that Asuka was gone and all that remained was a cock addicted shadow of her past dominance.

"Have you seen me? I'm hot as fuck. I could have any woman I want but instead I'm here, wasting my team with you. A sluttly, defeated hater. You'll never beat me Asuka. Never. I'm fucking money. You're nothing." Carmella coldly stated, continuing to skull fuck Asuka for several long minutes before retrieving her shaft from The Empress's throat, leaving her to gasp desperately for breath.

"You don't deserve my fabulous cock. Get out." The Princess of Staten Island said abruptly, drawing a look of bewilderment from Asuka, even as she was still gasping for air.

"What? No!-" Asuka began to object, still on her knees with one hand holding her abused throat before she was quickly cut off by her dominatrix.

"Uh yeah, I'll call another one of my bitches for tonight. One that understands how privileged she is to worship her fabulous Princess. So why don't you wipe that stupid look off your face, call yourself an Uber and get the fuck out of here." Carmella said, pointing to the door of her hotel suite as she spoke. Her tone and body language conveying her seriousness.

Asuka rose to her feet and just stared at Carmella for a moment, utterly confused. Women had tried to take her ass by force for years and now she was offering it freely to someone who was nowhere near her level and it was being rejected. It did not make sense. She was half-expecting Carmella to yell SYKE at any moment but she never did. Instead she just walked Asuka to the door and pushed her outside, slamming the door shut without a word.

Asuka remained in the hallway for a long time, drawing several strange looks from other guests walking by. She just stood there in a trance, her face still covered in saliva. What. The. Fuck. She had degraded herself once again but this time she hadn't even been repaid by sexual nirvana. This was it. This was the last straw. Extreme Rules was less than 24 hours away and Asuka was coming to destroy Carmella. Every thrust of her cock would be repaid by The Empress's brutal kicks. Every indignity. Every humiliation. She would avenge it all upon the Smackdown Women's Champion tomorrow night because if she didn't, she was finished.

---------------------------------------------------

Extreme Rules 2018.

The bell sounded and Asuka charged forward. Catching Carmella by surprise in the corner and began brutalising her body with punches and kicks. The Empress was in a rage, the referee had to pull her out of the corner. Carmella had been expecting her challenger to be more cautious, she thought some of Asuka's bedroom submission would carry over to their match but she was wrong. The Smackdown Women's Champion stumbled out of the corner and attempted to mouth her own offence but Asuka swept her legs out effortlessly.

The former NXT Women's Champion then mounted her tormentor, pinning her to the ring and began unleashing a flurry of grounded strikes. Letting out a loud primal roar as she did, letting all of her rage and frustration that had been building since Money in the Bank out in one violent burst.

Rising to her feet, Asuka motioned to the crowd, her raw passion had sent them into a frenzy and she was feeding off their energy. This was her ring. Whatever happened in the bedroom was irrelevant once she stepped out in front of the crowd. This is where she belonged. This gave Asuka the much-needed reminder of who she was. She was the best women's wrestler in the world. Stalking her prey, Asuka waited for Carmella to stand before dropping her down hard with a powerful head kick.

The Empress probably could have ended the match right there and then but she was far too enraged to think logically. Instead she gestured for the Asuka Lock, drawing another uproarious cheer from the crowd. This was it, her redemption was so close she could taste it. Finally her torment would be over.

Suddenly Asuka's intention was taken by an unexpected sight. Peyton Royce was on the ring apron, attempting to distract her. The referee had rushed over to try to eject her from ringside. Why was Peyton Royce here? It did not make sense. No! She could not think about that now. The last time she let her focus go, it had cost her and she refused to make that mistake again. Returning her attention to Carmella, who was very slowly rising to her feet, back turned to Asuka, just waiting to be Asuka Locked.

Wait, if one half of the IIconics was there, where was the other half? This was the last thing that went through Asuka's mind before she left a brutal, blunt blow to the back of her skull. Billie Kay had run through the crowd, grabbed the Smackdown Women's Championship and smashed it into the back of Asuka's head. The referee was too busy with Peyton Royce's notice. The joshi collapsed onto the mat limply, completely unconscious.

Carmella, even in her dazed state, seized this opportunity to cover her opponent while Billie Kay slipped away unseen. Suddenly Peyton jumped down from the apron and backed away. The referee turned back to see Carmella covered Asuka and counted 1, 2, 3. Carmella, without even landing a single strike, had once again defeated the once unbeatable Asuka.

----------------------------------------------

1 hour later

Asuka had just finished her mandatory check-in with WWE's doctor, as all athletes were required to do after sustaining potential head trauma. The Empress passed every test but she was almost completely unresponsive. She erupted in a blistering fury after her match, knocking over and destroying several expensive pieces of equipment in her warpath. It was not until she calmed down enough to realise no amount of anger, violence or intimidation would change her situation until reality set in. She lost to Carmella. again. Once she could say it was a fluke but twice? She had been utterly defeated by a former cheerleader. The weight of this embarrassment caused her to enter an utmost catatonic state. She exited the doctor's office and silently began walking towards Carmella's locker room like a broken woman accepting her fate.

When she reached the door, Asuka paused, just for a moment to let out a quiet, weak sigh of resignation and then stepped inside. The women in the room possessed a much different demeanour than Asuka. Her eyes were dull and emotionless, it was as if she had no energy left inside of her. Carmella and The IIconics were the opposite. They were jumping with glee, their eyes were excited and full of wicked satisfaction. The sound of their combined high speech squeals finally drew a reaction from Asuka, a deep automatic scowl. "Asuka will..end you."

"No, no, no, no, Asuka. That's not how a good slut should behave. Making scary faces? Making threats?" Peyton Royce lectures in response to Joshi's blatantly empty threats.

"You've gotta be jokin' me!" Billie Kay ads with her strong Australian accent.

"WHY!" Asuka screamed, every ounce of rage and venom had returned to her at once, instantly triggered by the sight of the women who had cheated her. "Asuka did nothing to you! You cheated me! You are all dishonourable whores! あなたはこれのために苦しむでしょう、私はあなた全員を終わらせます"

"Asuka this is pathetic. I mean you're blaming us? You're blaming little ole us for your failures?" Billie responds, over-exaggerating her disbelief at Asuka's claim.

"She always does that, it's sooo lame. Oh! I know what'll cheer her up, Peyton do the thing! Asuka, just watch you are going to love this!" Carmella adds in, still dressed in her ring gear and holding a glass of celebratory champagne.

"I'm Asuka and I'm a big baby! Somebody interfered in my match and I'm a big cracky-poo! I need a nap and a diaper change and waaa, waa, waaa" Peyton imitated Asuka with a loud, baby voice. This drew a huge laugh from Carmella and Billie Kay but the former NXT Women's Champion was not amused.

"That's so good Peyton! It's like there's two Asuka, I don't know who's who" Billie Kay says while laughing.

"I told you there would be consequences if you didn't bow down to your Princess, Asuka but you wouldn't listen." Carmella finally explains after her giggling had subsided. "Billie and Peyton came to cheer me on at ringside because I told them too: I also told them that when I beat you, they could they join my 'Mella-bration.""

Asuka's face immediately drained of whatever little colour it remained. They could join? No, she could not mean it. Suddenly the mood in the room shifted. The IIconics who were giggling mere seconds ago, both took on a much more intense expression. They walked towards Asuka and began circling her like sharks. Asuka was frozen, as if her mind could not handle what she had just heard.

"Oh my god, she's choked up right now, look at her face" Peyton excitedly points out.

"Asuka, do we make you nervous? I bet you're a huge IIconic's fan, aren't you!" Billie questions gleefully

"Oh, she is so Billie! I bet she watched us double team all those sluts in NXT and dreamed that she would be topped by The IIconics one day!" Peyton says with a huge, mocking smile.

"Do we make you nervous? Do we make you nervous?! Awwwww, bless your little cotton socks!" Billie laughs, fearlessly mocking a woman who once struck fear throughout the women's division.

Asuka did not say a word. Not even a useless, empty threat passed her lips. Out in the ring, she felt so high. She had just a taste of the dominance and power than she used to freely command but now she had fallen lower than ever. How did she do it? Carmella had outmanoeuvred her at every step, endlessly revealing new ways to debase the once-mighty, undefeated alpha. Asuka barely heard The IIconics endless, insulting blabbering. She just looked forward into Carmella's eyes and her gaze was met by a smug, triumphant look. This woman-owned her now. She was nothing just a whore for her Princess to pass around as she pleased and there was nothing Asuka could do about it.

--------------------------

"What's up sluts, it's your moonwalking, trash-talking, ass fucking, bitch breaking, Princess of Staten Island and WWE Smackdown Women's Champion, Carmella."Carmella begins to cut a promo while recording herself with her phone's camera. Grunts and groans can be heard in the background of the recording. "I'm here for a little sneak peek of my special 'Mella-bration. You all know that my 'Mella-brations are always fabulous but tonight is going to be iconic."

Carmella then flips the recording to her back camera, already having positioned herself perfectly in place to capture the sight of Asuka being spit-roasted by the IIconics. Peyton Royce was kneeling behind Asuka on an expensive sofa, pummelling her cock into the depths of her ass. Billie Kay knelt on the opposite side, feeding Asuka her fat ladydick.

"Let this be a lesson to all of you, this is what happens when you don't bow down to your Princess. I beat Charlotte Flair. I beat Asuka. I broke Asuka. I'm better than both of them and you better learn to love it, baby."

The past hour has been a mortifying blur for The Empress of Tomorrow, she had spent the first half of her limo ride from the arena forced to do a striptease while proving laps dances for the amusement of Carmella and The IIconics and the second half worshipping their massive cocks with her mouth. Things had not improved much since they arrived at the hotel, Peyton had immediately bent her over on the couch the second the door shut behind them, with permission from Carmella of course.

The former NXT Women's Champion was then horrified at the revelation of the Australian's proficiency with a strap-on. Barely any time had passed before Asuka was moaning loudly in pleasure, all the while using her hands to shield her from the cameras wielded by Carmella and Billie Kay. Asuka was actually relieved when the other member of The IIconics knelt in front of her and forced her head down along the length of her thick strap-on. This way her shamefully, sinful moans were being muffled. How far the mighty had fallen for the great Asuka to feel relief from such a degradation.

"Honestly Billie, I'm aaaaahhhh little disappointed? You'd think big scary Asuka would put up more of a fight." Peyton Royce moans to her partner, despite what she said about being disappointed with Asuka's lack of resistance, the ungodly feeling of fucking Asuka's ass more than made up for it. It was the tightest ass she had ever been inside and Peyton had fucked plenty of ass in her life.

"You might say that we're not im-pressed by the Em-press!" Billie Kay responses eagerly, giggling with glee at her own joke. While skull fucking Asuka was the fantasy of millions of wrestling fans, Billie was growing impatient. The rush of having her cock worshipped by such a legendary wrestler was exhilarating but Billie was growing increasingly desperate for her own turn with Asuka's booty.