An Improbable Series of Quickies Ch. 04

Story Info
The Executive.
3.4k words
4.67
6.2k
7
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Garmo127
Garmo127
181 Followers

The other stories I have written in the Group Sex category have taken weeks even months to craft. This series came about out of a desire to produce a work quickly. There are (hopefully) going to be nine chapters in this 'Quickie' series, if they were included in a single work it would make the most implausible reading. I'm hoping that by splitting it over nine separate short stories it will be more fun and only improbable.

Constructive feedback and comments are always most welcome.

Enjoy.

-----------------------------------

I followed the signs to The Waterside Inn. Situated on the banks of the River Thames, it's a beautiful spot. I was definitely in the mood for lunch and a menu was in a display case by the door. I scanned through the options. It was high end indeed and it didn't help that the menu was in French and English and the English sounded like French, what the heck was a 'jus'? The roast chicken sounded nice and then I spotted the price £154.00 for one plate of food!?!?!

My accounts department would blow a gasket if I put in an expenses claim of £154 for a roast chicken lunch! One of the best places to eat in the country it may be, but I was eating elsewhere! I wandered into Bray village and found a place called The crown Inn, that sounded British enough. The menu looked good and although still a bit pricey it was affordable. I ordered my food and an apple juice and found an empty table outside. The food was excellent and I reveled in the warmth, the blue sky and the euphoric feeling of being alive.

I'd pretty much relaxed so much I'd completely forgotten how important this meeting with Aimee was. I had half an hour before H-Hour so I set about studying my notes and the proposed contract. I'd gone over it a dozen times, but it never hurt to be more than prepared. Aimee was a hard negotiator as well as a thoroughly likable person, which is a very rare combination. Trouble is my mind was tending to wander... Rachel... Elaine... Felicity. Holy shit! In less than 24 hours I've had sex with three wonderful women. I felt the material in my pocket. A part of me really didn't want to go to the meeting. I wanted to phone Elaine, I wanted to catch a cab, every cab until I found Felicity, I wanted to see Rachel again. Then again, Aimee is a special person and I always wanted to see her.

Wake up Paul, you have a job to do, showtime!

It was a short walk to the impressive glass and steel building that I first walked into 8 years ago as a junior negotiator. Aimee was new then too, but even so she ripped the shit out of me, in a very polite way mind you. If I'm honest, I'd say that it was down to Aimee that I am where I am today. She is the best and I learned a lot from her. She doesn't suffer fools, but she rewards hard graft. I knew this meeting would be tough and normally I would relish the challenge, but today... today my heart wasn't in it.

I entered her P.A's office 1 minute before the appointed time. I recognized her P.A from the last couple of meetings, "Hello Mary, you're looking gorgeous as always."

She beemed a smile at me, "Hello Paul, you sweet talker, how are you?"

"I'm good thank you, all the better for seeing you again, have you changed your hair?"

She laughed loudly, "No! Stop trying to butter me up!"

"I'm sorry, I can't."

She waved a dismissive hand at me and picked up her phone, "Your 2:30 appointment is here." It always makes me laugh having appointments at 2:30, or 'Dentist Time' (tooth hurty) as I call it. "OK, will do." She put the phone down. "She'll be a couple of minutes. Can I get you anything?"

That was odd. In all the years I've known Aimee she has always been 100% punctual. A couple of minutes turned into 10. This was very strange. Eventually Aimee emerged from her lair and smiled broadly at me, "Paul, I'm so glad so see you again. I'm so sorry to keep you waiting." She hugged me and kissed my cheek, she felt tense.

"Lovely to see you too, I always look forward to our meetings."

She laughed, "Liar!"

She ushered me into her office and we settled down, "Where would you like to start Aimee?"

She didn't look at me, again, a little odd, "I think as usual, top level then drill down, OK?"

"That's fine." Something was wrong, Aimee is a brutal negotiator, but she's also a lovely person and over the years we had forged a close bond of respect. This was clinical.

Over the next twenty minutes or so we danced around the volumes, the deliverables and time frames as usual, but it was now very obvious that Aimee was not concentrating. "Aimee?"

"Yes."

"What's wrong?" I was genuinely worried now.

She shrugged, "Nothing's wrong, why?"

I looked into her eyes and for the first time ever I saw uncertainty. "Aimee, you've had about three opportunities so far to bring up Clause 4. If it's not agreed now, it won't be in the final contract."

She looked into my eyes and she sighed. She leaned back into her chair and threw her pen down onto her notes. "You could have potentially saved your company a lot of money by not saying that."

"Aimee, trust me, there are many clients that I would not have said that to. But not you, not here, not now. How long have we known each other, 8 years? In that time I believe that we have come to trust and respect each other." She nodded slowly. "Why would I take the opportunity to stitch you up on something that may or may not save my company money when the whole deal is worth so much more." She started to say something, but I held a finger up to stop her. "How could I have the same relationship with you next time if I stitched you up now? I couldn't. Aimee I totally respect you, but something's wrong, you're not on your game and I've never seen you like this before. What's wrong?"

She seemed to wilt into her chair. "Not on my game? Oh god!"

I was a little scared now, I really, really like Aimee and this was so out of character, "Aimee, are you ill?

She looked into my eyes, "Oh Paul you're so thoughtful, so kind, thank you. No, I'm not ill." She seemed to wilt some more.

"What is it then, please Aimee, tell me."

She got up and walked up to an expanse of glass that looked out across the Thames. I waited, fearing the worst. "Paul, I... come and sit with me here." She indicated a lounger by the window. I got up and sat next to her. "I've worked so hard all my life, to be here, to be the best I can possibly be..."

I placed a hand on hers and squeezed it, "And you have succeeded Aimee, you're the absolute best in your field, there is no one I respect... and fear, more than you."

She smiled weakly, "Thank you Paul, that's very kind of you to say."

"It's also the truth. What's wrong?"

She sighed and stared out of the window for a few moments. "Confidentially. The organisation is having a huge restructure. The World is changing and we need to change to stay competitive. My role is in the spotlight and it is one that will be pivotal for growth globally."

"Wow, that's impressive, and that's all because of you, well done!"

She sighed wearily, "The trouble is I have to pitch my ambition to the Board this afternoon, after our meeting, and I've been informed that there are a few directors who don't want me to get the new role which will effectively be a position on the Board."

I squeezed her hand again, "Aimee that's bread and butter for you, I've seen you speaking to an audience of hundreds of top business people. You always come across brilliantly."

She looked into my eyes, there was that look of uncertainty again, "Oh Paul, it's just that... I... I've devoted so much to getting this far and now I'm afraid it's going to get pulled out from under my feet because some people don't want to see me advance. There are no women on the Board."

I turned to face her and took both her hands in mine, "Aimee, the only reason they don't want you on the Board, other than prejudice, is fear. They know how good you are. You have to go in there and be yourself and wow the other Directors so much that any objections will be overruled."

She looked at my hands and then into my eyes, "I'm scared Paul." Her eyes welled up. "I've not felt like this before."

"Do you remember when we first met?"

She smiled, "Yes I do, sorry, I was a bit rough with you."

"Rough? I felt like I'd gone through a mangle!" She laughed, a little brighter this time. "We were both new to our roles, I was barely competent, you were exceptional and you still are."

She squeezed my hands, "Thank you Paul, I feel like I've lost my Mojo. Normally I'd be thrilled by the challenge and the thought of not succeeding wouldn't even enter my mind." She sighed deeply. "I don't know what to do, if you can see I'm not on my game, they will too."

I decided that now was the time to be totally and completely honest, "I've always found meetings with you to be stressful and I don't mean because you're so formidable." She looked at me with questioning eyes. "I'm hugely attracted to you Aimee and I always get distracted when I'm close to you."

She raised her eyebrows and looked at me sideways, "Really? Distracted how so?"

"Oh come on Aimee! Why have I always come here in person when a lot of the meetings we have could be done remotely? " Because I think you are drop dead gorgeous of course!"

She blushed and looked down, "No one has said that to me before."

"That's because everyone thinks you're untouchable. You are formidable and intense, they don't know you like I do, They don't see your sensitivity, your compassion."

"I... I wish that..."

I held a finger up, "Hold that thought Aimee, I think that this will be the last time I see you in this capacity." She looked shocked. "I think, I've made the decision to change direction. I've never felt as alive as I do right now and all I want in life is to keep feeling like this and to help people, especially the people I love."

"People you love?"

"Yes Aimee, I've loved and desired you from the day we met. Every single time we've met I've wanted you," she squeezed my hands, "and today is no different."

"I think it's fair to say that if you weren't married I would have wanted to... to... I'd have liked us to..."

She looked like she was about to die of embarrassment. "Well, as it happens, as of yesterday I'm divorced."

"No!! Oh my god, Paul I'm so sorry, I had no idea. I didn't know that anything... I'm so sorry."

"It's OK, it was this job that drove us apart and the main reason why I'd like to do something else. Besides, when you get the new role I'd have to meet with your replacement.

She placed a hand on my cheek, "Paul, I... " she leaned in slightly, "I... " she leaned in some more and I did the same, "kiss me." I leaned forward and slowly our lips met, gently, softly at first and then with more passion. My left hand moved up to fondle her breasts and she moaned softly into my mouth. We parted and she looked into my eyes, "I... I want to..." my hand moved from her breasts and started to unbutton her shirt, "No." She put her hand on mine, her voice was forceful, but her eyes were soft and beautiful. She did the button back up, "We've got a job to do." She stood up and walked imperiously back to her desk. "Come on Paul we have work to do. I slowly walked back to my chair feeling somewhat crestfallen. She picked up her pen and looked me in the eyes, "Come on Paul, let's get this done. I want to make sure we finish in time to have sex."

My lower jaw sagged and Aimee laughed brightly, "Oh god really? Here? Now?" I stammered.

She nodded, "Yes really, here, right after we've finished this agreement."

"Oh my god Aimee, if this is some trick to distract me even more, it's working, I can't think straight."

"Excellent, I'll get a good deal then!"

The next hour and a half passed quickly. Aimee was back in the zone and I could barely keep up. I kept glancing at my watch, she had to present her Vision to the Board at 5pm and we were running out of time. Aimee doesn't wear a watch and there were no clocks in her office, but she never lifted her focus from the task in hand. I marveled at her beauty, the way her shirt accentuated her breasts, her long elegant fingers and, of course, her stunning long brunette hair.

Eventually she was satisfied. She surveyed the signed documents, gathered them together and then tapped them on her desk until they were perfectly neat. She placed them in a folder and looked up at me. At that moment an alarm went off on her phone. "Perfect, that's my twenty minute warning alarm." She got up and moved to my side of the desk, as she sat on the edge of the desk she whispered softly, "Tell me I'm not about to make a complete idiot of myself."

I placed my hands on her thighs, "Oh god Aimee, I want you so much."

She slowly moved her hands up and began unbuttoning her shirt. The material drifted apart revealing her lacy bra, I gasped as I watched in complete rapture. She stood up and undid her skirt which slipped to the floor. She sat on the edge of the desk again and grabbing my tie she pulled me up. "We don't have long, I want you to... I... Paul, make love to me." She pulled me closer and we kissed, softly and gently our lips brushing together delighting in the contact. I felt her hands working at my belt and before too long she was caressing my erection through my boxer shorts.

I tore myself away from her kiss and pulled my shorts down as I did so she lifted herself off the desk and slipped her panties down and off. "Aimee, I..."

She put a finger on my lips, "Shh, make love to me... please."

I kissed her again and held her close, squeezing her against me. My penis was pressing into her crotch and she sighed gently. I kissed her again and then started to kiss my way down her body. She leaned back and opened her legs wide. I kissed a path down to her crotch and was somewhat surprised to find her pussy completely shaven. I ran my tongue up and down her pussy, I could hear her whimpering and as my tongue parted her lips and make contact with her clit she gasped and one hand held the back of my head. Her pussy was getting wet quickly and I sucked gently on her clit, I didn't want to rush but we had so little time. I could hear her breathing getting faster so I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked it gently with my tongue. The grip on the back of my head increased and she let out a long low moan, then her orgasm hit. Her thighs clamped against my head and her body shuddered. Reluctantly I released her clit and kissed my way back up her body.

Her hand grasped my penis and guided it inside her gloriously wet pussy. I pushed gently and I slipped inside her. We both gasped and as I looked into her eyes we became one, joined together in the most intimate way. I pushed fully inside her and then began a slow, deep thrusts. The feeling was exquisite and her eyes seemed to be drilling into my soul. I'd never felt so completely connected to someone before, I was in heaven. "Aimee, oh god Aimee."

She was trying to speak, her mouth was moving slowly, but she said nothing. Small whimpers escaped her lips and her eyes started to close. The sound of our love making combined with the soft gasps and whimpers were an intoxicating mixture, nothing existed for me but the feeling of this incredible woman in my arms.

Her breathing became faster and her eyes opened wide. I knew she was close and I began to thrust a bit faster, the squelching noises a testament to her arousal. "I... I... oh Paul... I... ahhh." Her pussy clamped down onto my cock and as her orgasm washed through her, I flooded her pussy. "Oh god, yes, that feels so good."

I had no idea how much time had passed, but I knew I didn't want this to end. I paused briefly, and then began to thrust into her again. Her eyes opened wide and she gasped as I picked up the pace, "Aimee, you're so beautiful, feels so good, I... oh god, feels so good."

She tried to speak again, but her breathing was getting faster and her voice quavered, "Oh P... Paul, I...oh... fast... faster," I began thrusting into her faster and as I looked down I saw her magnificent breasts bouncing as I assaulted her pussy, the sight was too much and my cock pulsed inside her once more, "oh yes, yes, yes...so good... ahhh!"

We stayed clung together for a few moments catching our breathe and then her phone alarm, went off again. "Uh-oh, 5 minute alarm!" I pulled out of her and she grabbed a box of tissues of her desk. "Sorry honey, got to fly." She grabbed her skirt and pulled it up. "God, that was so good, we have got to do that again." She buttoned up her shirt as I climbed back into my trousers. "Next time you're in the UK, you are staying with me and we can do that again, more leisurely." She straightened out her clothing and surveyed herself in a full length mirror.

"Aimee?"

"Yes, handsome."

"Your panties." I held them out for her.

She smiled, "I think not, you keep them. A memento of me!" She laughed brightly, "Radical huh!?"

"Talking of radical, I never had you down as a shaven pussy kind of girl."

She chuckled as she put the finishing touches to her appearance, "That's one of my little tricks to empower myself. I do it before every really important meeting."

"I wish I'd known that a few years ago!"

She kissed me gently, "I knew though." she smiled sweetly, "This time I'm going to the most important meeting of my life so far, with a shaved pussy, no panties and if some of your cum leaks out of me while I'm giving my presentation, so much the better! God, I feel great!"

A minute later and we were outside her office, "Thank you Aimee, that deal will be warmly welcomed."

"Thank you too Paul, thank you for coming in person." She handed the documents to Mary. "Have these passed to legal please Mary." With that she set off.

"Good luck!" Shouted Mary.

Aimee turned and waved, "Luck is not a factor."

I watched her disappear down the corridor and marveled at what had just happened. "That's one incredible woman."

Mary looked at me and whistled, "That is one very different woman. When she came in this morning she appeared really downcast, but now... wow, I've never seen her so positive... so alive!"

I was in total agreement, "Would you mind getting me a cab please Mary."

----------------------------------

To be continued

Garmo127
Garmo127
181 Followers