All Comments on 'An Indian Marriage Ch. 14'

by rulerandcane

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why does it seem all Indians write junk?

This was just poorly done. From every aspect. UGH!

shyintxshyintxalmost 9 years ago

Ok I am tired of this asshole. He is not a dom just a sadistic fuckwad. Adam needs to find out what he did and beat the living shit out of him with that paddle. There is nothing safe, sane or consensual about this relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
oh gawd!!! why??

marriage = consented "fornication" , okay??

any sane girl will not ever stand this kind of shit. the dude by this time would have been either in jail for "domestic violence" or even better parting with his (forced sub) wife alongside his property and future alimony.

so therefore, for the love of your crazy stupid brain which is on overdrive in writing on exactly how many of the Indian men perceive women, EITHER give a more humanity in this jerk of a character you have created OR stop writing the series any further.

A Girl from India

(p.s. i am so sure that you are an engineer trained in India, hence the quality of your shit thoughts.)

rulerandcanerulerandcanealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Re: oh gawd!!! why??

>> marriage = consented "fornication" , okay??

erotic writing = creative writing, okay??

>> any sane girl will not ever stand this kind of shit. the dude by this time would have >> been either in jail for "domestic violence" or even better parting with his

>> (forced sub) wife alongside his property and future alimony.

Possible. I'm not denying that :)

>> so therefore, for the love of your crazy stupid brain which is on overdrive

>> in writing on exactly how many of the Indian men perceive women, EITHER

>> give a more humanity in this jerk of a character you have created OR stop

>> writing the series any further.

Your opinion and suggestion have been noted. Can I remind you of something called freedom of expression?

>> (p.s. i am so sure that you are an engineer trained in India,

>> hence the quality of your shit thoughts.)

As you point out yourself, you are a girl from India. Does that automatically make you someone with a closed mind and oblivious to sexual fantasies?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the "oh gawd!!! why??" girl

okay i agree to most of what you say... but making something so pure seem so crude and abusive, does not that make you sad?? (i am seriously lacking better terms for it.)

sorry for the engineer remark, i just have managed to be royally pissed of by two engineers back to back, but that still not gives me the authority any day to pass a comment as such... but i would actually be impressed by my self if i guessed it correct!! :)

all things apart its a great series, apart from a few places, love it (mostly) loads...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It is weird

U are talented as a writer, cuz you do have people reading this until the end. Maybe have an editor to manage the words,cuz sometimes you do interchange the gender specifics. Review it before you upload it.

For the content... It's safe to say dat most of us are here due to the control aspect of the story. It is obvious that we like the concept of control but the whole thing about being a jerk about it (and ur hero s a serious and if-i-were-anju-I'd-fucking-annihilate-him kinda jerk). The point of BDSM is that every dom/domme knows how to love sub. To not react in fear, but because it s needed. Dinesh is a first class jerk.

I can accept your freedom of expression, but even hypothetically speaking, writing about mental abuse and passing it off as a fantasy, is derogatory and wrong, just as much as writing about a man who takes care of his wife after physical abuse. there is no care in this relationship... And if that s what you meant to achieve, you have got it in spades. I am a south Indian gal, with no issues over my fantasies. But I do draw the line at mind mind-fuck. I guess dats y u r getting the hate.

Hehe. Otherwise good going on the writing. Just try for an editor.

DarkChocolateFantasyDarkChocolateFantasyalmost 9 years ago
oh and marriage is not equal to consented fornication

I just read back thru the rest of the comments so..yeah dat part is not true when it comes to your story.

I guess it's a typical mentality of men in India that when you "own" it you can "bang" it all day. Not true. sure enough dat marriage does mean sex on a regular basis. but i don't think u can use dat as leverage in case of ur story. Der s very few consensual sex in dis story. Mostly fear inspired. In fact you could remove d marriage factor and still go on with this story. cuz the female lead s a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

As a white guy who does bdsm stuff with his Indian girlfriend, I started reading this series hoping there would be some psychological insight into the 'traditional Indian wife'.

Instead, the author just presents his Napoleonic fantasies of third world bride exploitation. There is no love involved. Not even attraction, considering the focus on her exercising. The wife is just a two dimensional piece of paper, with zero personaity. Once hubby runs out of fetishes, he will be done with her.

And I feel obligated to inform the author that a good S/m relationship is much more "Yes, yes" than "No! no."

rulerandcanerulerandcanealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Re: It is weird

Thanks for the feedback. All noted and I will try to incorporate that.

TrappedinaboxTrappedinaboxalmost 9 years ago
Morbid curiosity

As much as I hate Dinesh I will search through tags and pages to find this series again. And after I finished reading I wander why? Reading through the comments I feel what most readers have commented and agree with you totally. So that brings me to ask why do I keep coming back. Over and over again people have told you your stories do not depict an accurate dom/sub relationship. But if we just stop trying to logically justify this story as not appropriate to reality and accept it for what it is it can be enjoyed for what it is. This story is different to others I have read here because it explores the darkest sides of people who know no boundaries. To me I don't think Dinesh is a character capable of love he is a selfish man doing as he pleases. No woman would stay with him but the story has a naive girl completely there for him. That was the authors choice. He's exploring a relationship between two extreme personalities. There is no doubt that something about this story is unsettling but if this couple was not from an Indian culture I think that would still be there. Even take out the sexual activities.... It's the mind fuck that is unsettling.

Im rambling. I think I'm trying to figure out why I keep wanting to read more. I mean more often than not I read non-consent stories from the subs pov or swaying more in giving more insights from the sub. Credit to the author for exploring such a narcissistic character coupled with a girl so naive and eager to please. Of all the stories I've read here this is the one I can't shake and will creep into my mind at the oddest occasions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
An useless rotten story.

The author seems to be a top level sadist other wise such stories would not have come from his mind. Wife and husband relationship is very delicate. The hero brougt a wife to be his bonded slave to suffer humiliation every moment. We are wasting time in reading this sort of stories. Except wife beating/punishment, many blow jobs there is no other content. Readers want cool, soft core sex oriented stories which create great interest from first to last letter and it should make even an impotent to feel stiffness in his tool.

Raam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
CRUDE NARRATION.

Ch.01 to Ch.14 are highly disgusting. Better re-write the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
simply gross!!!

This is the most horrible and disgusting story I have ever read...It's neither dom-sub story nor some husband-wife stuff or anything..actually it's going no where..only contains a pathetic excuse of a husband and his shit...and please don't try to pull the "being Indian" card here because I myself being an Indian won't accept these stuffs...infact I feel no human can accept these..so please try to do something of this story..highly disappointed as this was my first Indian story here and you just ruined it for me..and dare you say that if readers got problem with your story should stay away from it because don't forget that as a writer you depend on your readers and their reviews..and what I can see from the comments 90% readers are not happy with this...

Sorry for blabbering so much ..but can't help as I'm highly pissed as this was my fist Indian story here..and you simply ruined it for me...and giving others very wrong notions about Indian men as mentioned in few comments that marriage in India means legal authority for sex and an Indian wife is equivalent to some personal slave-sex doll.

- Highly disappointed Indian...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
lol at the racist white people

and some of them are even pretending to be indian. LOL. if a white person wrote the same story with white characters none of them would be making a fuss. why are they even coming here to the nonconsenasual section if they have a problem with nonconsent. fucking idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Perfect Asian Hot Wife

Beautiful! All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight Asian conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Asian Indian women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage. It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly like in the Western world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous