An Irish Experiment Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her mouth wide and took my cockhead in her mouth, my thickness stretching her lips to the limit. I felt her teeth make pressure on my dick. Slowly she applied more and more pressure. It was sore but not bad so she pressed down hard and fast. I jolted up. I took my cock from her mouth and she leaned back in her seat, laughing to herself.

"What the hell?!" I whisper shouted, shocked at her attempted cannibalism. I examined my cock and saw teeth marks on my skin, just under the plum sized cock head. It was clear there was no permanent damage but it was a bit scary. I looked at her, she was still giggling, her hands on her chest and her face scrunched up. I went to put my cock back in my track pants but she stopped me. Her hand on my wrist as I was stuffing it back in.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she said, not sounding sorry at all. She resumed her position, leaning over the armrest between us. She pried my cock out of my track pants and leaned towards it.

"I'm not letting you...," I paused. Was I going to stop her from sucking me off in the cinema??

"I promise I won't do that again," she said, still giggly-happy. "I just wanted to see what it was like!" She kissed the teeth marks. "And now I know, my curiosity is satisfied." Another lick to the cockhead and I leaned back in my seat. I glanced at the screen and thought I saw movement in the cinema. I looked back down as Charlie took my cockhead in her mouth, swirling her tongue around as best she could with the limited room. Ok, fuck it. The risk of getting bitten was totally worth it. I could feel Charlie sucking and stroking my cock as I closed my eyes, embracing the pleasure. I rested my hand on her back, where the bra strap would've been if she was wearing one. Charlie cupped and rubbed my balls, she took her mouth off my cockhead and turned her attention to licking and sucking them. She stroked my shaft as I ran my hand down her back to her thicker ass. I slipped my hand into her leggings as she resumed sucking the top of my cock. Charlie shifted in her seat, moving her behind towards my hand. I ran my fingers down the crack of her ass as best I could, restricted by the material. Charlie intensified her suction on my dick and sped up the stroking. She was trying to take as much of my cock in her mouth as she could, the unmistakeable sounds of a sloppy blowjob filling the cinema. I was rock hard and wanted to fuck Charlie's face. The screen became bright so I got a good view of what Charlie was doing. Her mouth was stretched wide to take my width, the rest of my shaft coated in her saliva. I continued stroking her ass under her clothes. I reached for her pussy, to finger her as she sucked me off but my aim was poor and I prodded her asshole. It was too tight and I couldn't get in. She paused her sucking momentarily but let out a little moan at the same time. I moved my hand a bit and, unlike U2, found what I was looking for. Her pussy was dripping as I eased my finger in. She was so wet I could probably have gotten more fingers in but she was moaning as I stroked her cunt so I kept going. Charlie went back to my balls, licking them and sucking them, her hand resting on my thigh for balance. Then she did something that really took me by surprise. She took my hand that wasn't in her pants and placed it on the back of her own head. She pressed down on her head, using my hand! I took her hint and pressed her head down myself and pushed my hips up, getting her from both directions. I felt her pussy get wetter and tighten on my finger. She rebalanced herself, letting my hand alone on the back of her head and moaned as I fucked her face. I was rising my hips and pushing down on her head while I finger fucked her. I could feel my orgasm building and I knew it was going to be huge. Charlie sneaked her balance hand between my legs and under my bulging balls. What the fuck was she doing?! I felt her prod my asshole. Was this retaliation for what I did a moment ago or was it because I came so quickly the last time? Either way, she kept going. I felt pressure build up until the first tip of her finger popped inside me. Right then, unprompted, I came.

I came so hard I went blind. The whole room went black before lightning flashed behind my eyelids. Reflexively, I shoved Charlie's head down and rammed my finger deeper inside her. I had no control over what I was doing as my body shook and jolted. My eyes snapped open and I looked down, Charlie's face buried in my crotch, cum streaming from her tight-seal mouth. She's moaning and that's when I noticed it, all of my cock was in her mouth and down her throat. All of it. My skin tingled all over and the hairs on the back of my neck and on my arms were all as erect as my cock. I let out a loud roar as the wave of orgasm subsided and slumped back in my seat, drained entirely and gasping for breath.

I looked from Charlie to the screen for a moment and thought I saw movement again. I heard Charlie moan and looked down. She was taking my cock from her throat, slowly but surely. I heard her gulp and look up at me. She took hold of the shaft and took the rest of my cock out. She gasped for breath.

"What the fuck?!" she whispered, her voice hoarse. I couldn't help but laugh. I had never come like that before. She took her fingertip from my ass as I eased my finger from her cunt. I sucked my finger, tasting her.

"That was intense, wasn't it?!" I said, trying to be quiet. She sat up, letting go of my softening cock. It hit my leg with a thwap. I pushed it back into my track pants. I could feel my cum and Charlie's saliva on my cock and balls. My head was swimming in endorphins. My breathing got back to normal. I leaned over and whispered in Charlie's ear. "I've never come like that in my life!"

"You nearly drowned me, you sonofabitch!" she whispered, playfully slapping my chest. She popped her breasts back in her top as I holstered my flaccid pistol.

"Fuck!" I said, giggling again. I was still high from the orgasm.

"Hey, we should probably go," Charlie said, checking the time on her phone. Charlie stood up and adjusted her clothes. I stood up too quickly and slumped back down in my seat. Charlie looked down and smiled, held out her hand. I took it and stood again, she walked ahead of me out of the row of seats. I slapped her ass and felt it jiggle. It had gotten bigger too!

She looked over her shoulder at me and winked. As we walked out of the darkened cinema, I saw a woman, eyes transfixed on the screen, her legs spread and hand in her crotch.

"Good for her," I thought to myself as the image of me, kneeling in front of her eating her cunt popped into my mind. We left the cinema and headed to the Charlie's sister's friend doctor.

12