An Irresistible Temptation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greg15
Greg15
163 Followers

"Do you normally carry this much cash with you?"

"Not normally, but I had withdrawn the money for an electric guitar I had planned to buy yesterday."

Nicole then suggested: "As we cannot use credit cards, the hotel will want to see some valid identity. We can't use your name, but I have my driver's license and other ID. How about you become my husband, Owen Slater?"

Resigned to a new name again, I remarked: "Your first novel is beginning to sound like a phone book. There will be lots of names."

I brought in my two bags to make it look as though we were a legitimately married couple, while Nicole completed the check in. She had also memorized the new vehicle license number. We were soon settled into a nice room, with just a Queen sized bed.

Without hesitation, Nicole said: "I will use the bathroom first. See if you can catch anything on the TV news."

Listening to the TV in the background, I selected some fresh clothes, my razor and toothbrush. Nicole was reasonably quick for a girl. She opened the bathroom door and rushed out. She had a large white bath towel wrapped around her body and had used a smaller towel as a hair turban.

Suddenly in charge, Nicole directed: "Hop in Owen. I need to go out and have a proper meal tonight."

I cleaned my teeth and shaved. The warm shower was a relief. Betty's lukewarm shower water had been unsatisfying after our cold swim.

With a towel around my waist I opened the door to see a statuesque Nicole waiting for me. She was wearing a red and white wrap mini dress that had a very enticing V neck. Her hair had been combed out, but the beauty in her happy face was stunning. Entranced by her appearance I walked up close to her. Although it was probably just hair shampoo, she also smelt divine.

I wasn't quite speechless as I felt compelled to declare: "From the moment I first sighted you I was struck by your beauty, however when you smile you look like an angel." For me this was quite unexpected speech, but its effectiveness was clear when Nicole hugged me tightly.

Just as quickly she pushed me away and said: "Get dressed. I will be in the bathroom for two minutes only."

I quickly dressed into a pair of long trousers to somewhat match Nicole stylish appearance. As promised, Nicole reappeared after barely two minutes and cheekily pretended she was disappointed that I was dressed.

"You didn't tell me you had bought that dress."

"A girl has to have some secrets. I might even have another surprise later." This left me guessing. I was certainly felling positive with her provocative suggestion.

On our way out, the receptionist recommended the Pub and Grill for a good feed and relaxing atmosphere. We drove the car and found it just the other side of the Interstate.

The Pub had a Scottish theme with a huge selection of single malts, whisky and whiskey. I tried to tempt Nicole to try a Glengoyne single malt, but she settled for a Chardonnay. In the end I selected a Magner's Cider.

We chose a table near a corner and sat adjacently so we could look about. The menu had plenty of American and Scottish fare. Needing something hearty with meat and vegetable, we both chose a Steak and Guinness Stew.

Initially we had remained quiet as we were looking at all the artifacts and other patrons playing darts. I had this urge to try my luck with Nicole. The more I thought about it, my old nervousness crept over me.

I knew she was intelligent, courageous, sensible and easy going. I liked that she hadn't given up at any stage. I had little patience with gushing women, but with Nicole every conversation had a purpose. I felt I could trust her and be best friends. She was absolutely gorgeous... a real 10... way out of my league. How could I be certain that she felt anything more for me than appreciation?

As the silence extended, Nicole turned to me and said: "It is nice to feel relaxed again. With you I feel safe. Thanks again Owen."

"It has been quite an adventure. I am glad it has been with you."

"Owen... you are quite extraordinary."

"What do you mean?"

"You have been a real hero and a gentleman. I understand that some men find my appearance quite nice, but that often just attracts guys that have tickets on themselves or just want to prove something to their buddies. They are generally pushy and boring and rarely try to have more than a superficial relationship. You are unique. I don't know of many men who wouldn't have tried to take advantage of me last night. Strange as it may seem, although we are running from the police, I have really enjoyed being with you."

"Nicole... I don't know what to say." I wanted to say more, but what was appropriate? I wasn't confused about my feelings, so I thought what the heck, just say it. "In the hotel room, I mentioned your beauty. I meant it, but I wasn't just talking about appearances. I don't have the words of a Casanova. I think you are smart, really brave and great fun to be with. But it is more. I feel as though I could trust you with all my deepest thoughts. I feel as though we have made a connection... and... I was wondering..."

"Yes!" exclaimed Nicole in a decisive manner.

"What do you mean, yes?"

"Yes to anything you want. I want to be friends. I feel secure with you so I don't want us to part. In fact, I want to be more than friends... if you want."

I leaned in and we joined with a slow burning kiss. Her lips were soft, moist and pillowy. Her tongue darted out and touched mine sending electricity down my spine. Her lips and breathing were full of passion, but awareness of our locations restrained me from progressing further. We broke and just stared happily at each other. Her eyes confirmed everything I could have ever wanted to hear.

We were still staring when a waitress brought us our meal. We leaned back while we were served, so I grabbed Nicole's hand to maintain the connection.

Our meal was good, but it probably didn't get the appreciation it deserved. While eating, we enjoyed focusing on each other. I wasn't really conscious of much else, except the slow ache of anticipation.

We didn't waste any time once we finished our meals. I paid the check, grabbed Nicole's hand and escorted her to the car. We were soon back at our hotel room.

As soon as the door had closed we embraced and started kissing passionately. Her moist lips were welcoming and her open mouth invited me to explore. The urgency and desperation wasn't just with the kiss. We pressed our bodies as close as possible and my hands frantically touched and rubbed her from head to neck and then all parts of her back.

Her dress was smooth polyester which did nothing to block her body heat which was conducted into me, increasing my excitement. As I ran my hands down her sides, over her hips, I felt like a sculptor molding the Venus De Milo. My hands were about to gather up the hem of her dress when Nicole pushed back from me.

"Hold on. I have a surprise I want to show you. Sit on the bed," she ordered.

As I couldn't take my eyes from her I shuffled back until I felt the bed against my legs. Almost before I had sat down, Nicole had undone the side tie and a clip of her dress and then let it fall to the floor. Dramatically exposed, her body was decorated by a sexy bra and panty set in scalloped white lace. The bra was so sheer that her nipples were teasingly obvious.

Nicole gracefully twirled her body around in a circle and seductively shook her hips. I desperately tried to take in the visual delight; her statuesque gently curved body; her firm barely contained proud breasts; her nicely rounded butt cheeks separated by a scanty thong.

All I could say was: "You are so hot!"

"Thank you. I thought you deserved a reward."

I was happy to study her for a moment. She then walked towards me, stopping in between my spread legs. I automatically wrapped her in my arms and buried my face into her cleavage. At this point I felt no reservations. I was going to ensure this was a night to remember.

Then I realized. "I don't have any condoms!"

"Do I need them? I am on the pill."

"I have always used condoms."

"So have I, so that means we are safe. Besides I want to give myself to you without any reservation."

I felt another surge of adrenaline. I needed to make this special for my gorgeous friend.

Her bra barely covered her nipples, so there was little difficulty in unwrapping one of them for my mouth as my fingers tweaked the other. I started with light licks which then become gently sucks. Of course fairness demanded that they be treated equally, so I swapped sides regularly.

My spare hand gently ran over the soft and smooth skin of her accessible bottom. The feel of frictionless delight continued down her legs.

Somehow she knew my intent as her legs separated just enough to invite my fingers up between her thighs. Expecting the roughness of her lace thong, I was ecstatic to find her crutch was wet and slippery from her juices.

"Would you now like to properly unwrap your present?" Nicole seductively teased.

"There is so little wrapping to undo, but it would be my pleasure." Not needing further encouragement, I felt for the fastenings of her bra. I was surprised at the strength I needed to pull the hooks from the eyes, but then the release of tension gave me great satisfaction.

I took my time to cup her breasts which each hand and pull them to my mouth. With a nipple secured by suction, my fingers slid down her hips catching the narrow waistband of her thong. They dropped to her ankles allowing Nicole to step out of them.

As I looked to Nicole's face she raised an eyebrow as if questioning: "What now?"

I held her as I stood and gave her a squeeze before quickly moving around the bed. I grabbed the quilt and as soon as I flicked it over the end of the bed, Nicole lay herself down. I hopped in beside her.

We embraced quickly and kissed while lying on our sides. While my left arm was under her holding her tightly; my right hand drifted everywhere it could reach. As she raised her top leg over my hip, her exposed crease between her thighs drew the attention of my fingers.

I wouldn't have thought anything could have driven my passion higher, however feeling her wetness really drove my libido into overdrive. I started with two fingers, running them lightly over her outer folds without touching her clit. I then softly massaged the whole area, just teasing her raised ridges leading to her clit. Each touch seemed to be reciprocated by Nicole kissing me even deeper and harder.

My fingers slid down from her clit to the pool of juice at the entrance to her vagina. Tentatively I probed with just one finger through her tight ring of muscles into her glorious warm cavity. Carefully I drew my fingertip along her upper vaginal wall, alert for her reaction. When I found the spot, I continued the stimulation with a few variations.

I alternated massaging her pussy inside and out, spreading her fluids widely. I could feel her body squirm as I slightly increased the tempo. Nicole broke from a kiss to catch some air and huskily breathed: "It is my turn to reward you. Just lay back."

Nicole maneuvered to the foot of the bed, beside my hip, and held my penis with a delicate touch. For some time she just looked, then as she squeezed my erection she smiled towards me. With a ravenous look she said: "You'll do nicely," before bending down and daintily tasting the top of my erection.

I then received a full menu of stimulation. Long licks from the side and below were followed by sucks of just my knob. Her tongue running about the edge of my mushroom head sent flashes of pleasure though out my whole body.

I tried to just lie back and relax. Her tongue and mouth were not like any previous experience. I was in heaven hoping this would last forever. While her caresses were slow, I naively thought maybe I could let this continue, but then she started swallowing more and more of my cock.

My cock was covered with Nicole's saliva, as she went deeper and the strokes became faster. While her wet lips applied pressure, her tongue swirled and flicked. Her hand that had been holding the base of my cock soon joined in for increased stimulation. As I suddenly thought I was going to blow, I sat up and begged: "Stop!" as I gently pushed her back.

"You can do more of that later, however please lay back so I can pleasure you," I begged.

Nicole lay back flat and with my guidance, she spread her bent legs with her knees out wide. I positioned myself so I could lie between her legs. As I suspected, she had virtually no public hair. Only a narrow landing strip. I was entranced by her pink inner lips. They were wet and had opened like a new blossom. I gently rubbed the inside of her thighs with the back of my fingers just to feel their softness.

I wanted to make this as enjoyable for Nicole as possible, so I just lightly licked each delightful lip in turn. Her abundant nectar was hard to describe, but it was smooth like a light, syrupy musk. Giving up my intention to tease, I broadened my tongue contact to obtain more of her taste. Most licks were long and just ending above her clit.

While I continued with my oral ministrations, I wrapped my arms about her hips and caressed her breasts with my hands. I placed her erect buds between my fingers so I could lightly squeeze them as I wobbled and played with her firm pillows. This feel could only come from natural breasts.

Although her body and muscles felt so tight, I was surprised by how much of her lips I could suck gently into my mouth. Her pleasurable groans assured me that this was being well received. I varied this sucking, licking and tongue flicking. As she was now so wet I used my whole face to stimulate the area.

Nicole's moans were becoming louder as she slowly thrashed her head from side to side. She arched her back and let out a small cry of pleasure.

Finally it was the tongue flicking across her clit that made her pant. When she started pressing her pelvis to get more contact, I knew I had her close. However, nothing prepared me for her climax. Her thighs closed around my face as she humped against me. I kept licking and sucking as firmly as I could until she pulled away.

She was still writhing as I kissed across her belly and breasts to her mouth. She broke to take another breath and then said: "That was so... perfect. I need you in me now."

This was certainly my intent and all I needed to do was slowly press forward against her welcoming vagina. As I slowly plunged onwards the sensation of tightness and lubrication sent tingling sensations up my spine.

On the second thrust I bottomed out and held so our groins were united. As I was holding my body above her with my arms straight, I could watch her face. Every thrust was reflected back by a wave of pleasurable expressions. I deliberately kept it slow so I could study her features and extend our mutual gratification.

Our bodies adopted a steady natural rhythm with Nicole pulling me with her finger nails along my back. It was experiencing pure bliss that I didn't want to end. Then Nicole reached her head up and starting licking both of my nipples in turn. It was if she had turned off my self-control switch. I felt like a rubber band being stretched. I knew the inevitable would occur if this continued. Desperately I cried: "Please stop!"

She lay back down again, so I dropped my body onto her and placed my face besides hers. This ensured our groins rubbed harder together and allowed me to drive in with more power. I also had the pleasure of her breasts pointing into my chest and her comforting warmth.

Now Nicole seemed to be increasing the pace. This boosted activity soon had us both panting. As she was exhaling next to my ear, I was inhaling our mixed breath though her hair. I didn't care about hair in my mouth as the only thought was to keep going as long as I could.

With her legs now wrapped around my body, I felt as though we were one. My passion was so strong I was convinced that I loved her and that home was being inside her.

I was now at my limit, so without any control I thrust as deep as I could. Every muscle in my body contracted as I shot my juice into her. Nicole screamed: "Yes, Yes!" in climax as we both kept thrusting and shuddering together.

I stayed where I was until the last of the pulses from my cock subsided.

Worried that I was now crushing her, I lifted my body and studied her. She looked back through half-lidded eyes and smiled as though she had just eaten the cat's cream. Leaning against her left leg, she released me and I slid to her side. We adopted our first position facing each other, side by side. As we kissed, Nicole's once again positioned her leg over my hip. Her pussy was close to me, so I pulled her hip down so I could feel our love juices flow onto my skin.

"Oh...that was fantastic," sighed Nicole.

Feeling exhilarated, I replied: "You are absolutely gorgeous. I have never felt anything like this before. I feel so alive and happy."

Soon I again became mesmerized by her breasts, so I cuddled while I suckled and paid them suitable homage.

"Oh that is nice. You keep giving me reasons to want to be with you."

I kept rubbing her skin down her back, over her hip and along her leg, while I shared my kisses with her lips and chest. At the same time, Nicole was lightly stroking my cock.

"Hey, you are stiff. Would you be ready to go again?"

"Sure... would you like to ride me?"

Nicole knelt and straddled over me. While holding my cock, she slowly lowered herself until I was fully sheathed. Sitting on me she leant forward and supported herself with her hands on my chest. She raised herself up slowly and then just dropped. She continued and adjusted herself, presumably so I would hit that sweet spot.

Her eyes glazed over in concentration as she steadily increased the pace. Initially I had held onto her hips, but her swaying breasts attracted my attention. I squeezed them both while gently pinching her cherry sized nipples between my fingers.

Her pace was now moderately fast and as she dropped onto me I met her with a thrust. Suddenly she adopted more of a jockey position and quickly drove her pussy up and down as if racing to the finish. She was perspiring and working hard until she groaned out her pleasure and finally dropped her body onto me.

Her eyes were closed as she lay down and crushed her breasts into my chest. I wrapped her in my arms and pulled her firmly against me. He face was next to my ear which amplified her desperate inhalation of air. Although I hadn't cum this time, I had a great sense of intimacy and comfort.

My cock was still stiff inside her warm tight hole. Almost without thought, I pumped my cock inside her and was delighted when she squeezed me in return. Almost like passing Morse code, we continued sending messages with our pelvic muscles to each other.

However it was still a surprise when Nicole whispered back: "Was that an SOS?"

Cheekily I said: "Yes... Some Other Sex."

"I think I might be able to manage it. How do you want me?"

"Well... how about doggy style?"

"I like it." Nicole sat up and climbed off me. She then adopted the kneeling, arm supported position as I knelt behind her. I then noticed that the sheet below us was covered in large wet patches. I didn't care about the washing as I reveled in the fact we had produced so much juice.

She started feeling for my cock, but I didn't need guidance. Holding onto her hips I thrust deeply inside her. My knees were inside her spread legs, so I could feel along her thighs to her soft bottom pressed against my groin. I remained upright and pumped into her as I pulled back on her hips.

Nicole looked back at me and gave me a wanton smile. While I paced myself, I appreciated her womanly curves. Her breasts were tantalizingly swinging below her, so I leant forward and while holding myself with one hand on the bed, I caressed each firm cone in turn.

Greg15
Greg15
163 Followers