An Irresistible Temptation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensations in my groin warned me as the tension began to build. I needed a release so I drove into her body harder. Holding her hips again firmly, I arched back and thrust so fast that our skin slapped loudly. I just pumped faster and faster seeking the relief of my climax. I stretched back and held her against me. With my cock deep inside, I held her until the waves of pleasure gradually subsided.

Now quite tired, I delicately withdrew. I retained hold of her soft body and pulled her down with me so that we lay together in the spoon position. We were both radiating heat and sweat, but never had I cuddled such a delightful body. I felt as if I could never let her go.

I mumbled a few words of gratitude, but I was soon asleep.

I had slept soundly and it was only the warmth of a mouth on my morning erection the finally woke me. I didn't bother opening my eyes as I feared it would wake me from a beautiful dream. Nicole was using all her oral talents at once. It was full intensity from the moment I was conscious.

I remember gallantly mumbling words to the effect that I would be happy to enter her to share the pleasure, but this was ignored. As my excitement grew I reached out to hold her, placing my hand on her leg.

My whole body became rigid and I uncontrollably arched upwards, shooting my seed deep into her mouth. I could feel Nicole's mouth clamp about my cock and then several swallows. I was a little worried that I hadn't warned her, but I still basked with utter satisfaction.

Of course Nicole lay back down beside me and made sure she gave me a sticky kiss with lots of tongue.

After my composure returned, I said: "I would have been happy to cum inside you if you had wanted it."

"That is alright. I hope we can do that tonight. I didn't really need your cum dripping out of me all day. I was wet most of yesterday and that was bad enough."

As we still had a considerable drive ahead of us, we soon rolled out of bed to get ready. This time there was no false modesty as we both used the bathroom at the same time. I did however, still sneak peaks at Nicole showering while I tried to focus on my shave.

We decided it was best to have a proper breakfast. It was while we were eating that we agreed on what we would do next.

Before returning to our room, we negotiated with the receptionist for use of the phone. This requirement meant I had to give her more cash as a deposit to cover the calls.

We determined that if Nicole had been identified, the police may be monitoring the newspaper's phone lines including her boss's cell phone. The solution was that she was going to phone a friend of hers who happened to live three doors away from Frank's home. It was Saturday morning, so we hoped they had not yet gone out.

When the phone was answered she commenced with: "Maggie, this is Nicole."

Once acknowledged, she continued: "I can't explain in detail at the moment, but I urgently need your help." After listening she continued: "I can't say where I am, however I need you to go to Frank Meadows' house and give him your cell phone. People may be listening to the newspaper's phone lines. Are you dressed?" After a response she said: "I will call on this number again in five minutes. Have you got that?... Fine... bye."

Five minutes later Nicole phoned again. I was relieved when I heard that Frank answered. "Frank, we need your help. Before I explain what happened, I have been able to verify the claim made by the whistle blower, Wendy. I can prove that $10.5 million from the Florida Environment Coalition account of the Tampa Regional Bank was used for the purchase of 115 acres now held in the name of Walt Affleck's family trust. I also have photos of Silverson Development Group's plans to turn that same land into a tourist resort."

I couldn't hear what Frank said in reply, but Nicole soon continued: "That is not the problem Frank. Affleck's cousin, Hank Affleck, runs a scuba dive operation. I thought I would talk to him during the dive, but he had an associate try to drown me and then they abandoned myself and a friend five miles from shore. A radio station news broadcast said that we failed to surface and in a later broadcast it said police were searching for my friend, Owen Chandler in relation to the loss of the divers."

From what I could overhear it was obvious that Frank already knew that police were seeking us. Nicole continued "I already know that Walt's brother is the Sherriff. After we swam to shore and recovered, the Sherriff had his police searching my accommodation. We decided it wouldn't be wise to hand ourselves into the Florida Police. Owen has a plan. I will put him on to explain."

"Hello Mister Meadows, I'm Owen Chandler."

In reply I heard: "Call me Frank. How did you get mixed up in this?"

"Frank... well I was also on the dive. A woman called Connie had turned off Nicole's air supply and then refused to share any of her own air. I noticed the trouble and went to assist. I gave her my regulator and by the time we carefully ascended, the other four people and the dive boat had disappeared."

"Nicole said that you had a plan."

"Yes, I have a good friend that works for the Fairfax County Police Department. He is Lieutenant Roger O'Brien and works from the West Springfield District Station. My plan is to hand ourselves into him this evening."

"Well I should be there also. I have more information now, as I know the true identity of this Wendy. Do you have the phone number for this Lieutenant Roger O'Brien?"

"I will give you his cell number, but I would prefer it if you would give him an hour to call you first. We are being careful with what phones we use, so can you keep Maggie's cell until Roger calls. We are out of Florida now but I don't want to be intercepted on the way."

"When do you think you will be at the West Springfield Police Station?"

"Somewhere between 6 and 7pm."

I passed on Roger's phone number and ended the call. I immediately dialed Roger. I was so relieved that I had memorize his number.

"Hello, Roger O'Brien speaking."

"Roger, it is Owen Chandler."

"I was just reading a bulletin about you Owen. Florida Police are looking for you. What did you do?"

"Nothing illegal Roger. I survived when some people tried to drown me on a scuba dive. I am with a Nicole Slater. I don't know what information you have, but she was using the name Monique Fontaine. She is an investigative journalist looking into fraud committed by Congressman Walt Affleck. I won't go over those details now, but we were on a scuba dive conducted by Hank Affleck of Hank's Scenic Diving. We were diving off the Gulf coast in Florida and were deliberately left behind to drown. The other problem is that the Congressman's brother is the County Sherriff. We believe they are all implicated, so we have little faith that we will be treated fairly in Florida."

As I paused in my story, Roger explained: "After I read the bulletin I checked the license plate database. Your name is not listed; however your car make and number have been listed as stolen. In Virginia, most police have automated license plate scanners. So if you are still driving your car you will probably be detected. Perhaps I should pick you up?"

"Well my plan is to hand ourselves into you Roger, but we are not near you at the moment. We left Florida, but I hope to arrive at your location in West Springfield between 6 and 7pm."

"Are you sure you just want me to wait for you?"

"Yes. You can't help me until I am in your jurisdiction. I still have my cell phone. I will immediately call you if I am pulled over."

"OK Owen. You are lucky I owe you a favor... or two. I will plan for a long night."

"There is one thing you can do for me now. Please call Frank Meadows on 410-247-8873. He is an editor for Nicole's newspaper. I understand that he has more evidence in relation to the Congressman. He said he would met us and will be expecting your call."

"Fine... I will do that."

"I won't be turning on my cell phone unless police stop us, so you won't be able to call us back. I need to hang up now or we will never make it there tonight."

When Nicole and I settled up with the hotel and returned to my car, the first thing I did was retrieve my cell phone. I gave her Roger's number.

We refueled at the local gas station and rejoined I95 North.

It would be another nine hours of driving with only stops for fuel and food. We started with the radio turned on to determine if we would be mentioned here in Georgia. We flicked between stations but we picked up nothing. It was after we had heard the latest pop song repeated several times that we turned the volume down so we could talk.

Nicole apologized again as she still felt bad that I had been compromised by her investigation. Obviously going home was not going to solve the problem. We discussed what may happen when we reach the West Springfield District Station. She was confident that Frank would be able to help with a solution. He was highly influential and had made many useful contacts over the years.

Eventually conversation drifted to our backgrounds and history. I wanted to know all about Nicole and strangely I wanted her to know everything important about me. Even though I knew it was early days I was thinking that maybe she was the one.

We took it in turns, starting with parents and siblings, then through schooling and employment to the present day. I listened as she explained how she started in journalism but really wanted to be an author. I explained about George's metal fabrication business and how I had been developing a number of policies with a focus on quality control and a formalized training programs. While I was now being employed increasingly in management, my background was as structural engineer specializing in steel design and construction.

Of course I drove carefully but as often as I could, I relished looking at Nicole. She was wearing a bra today, but the seatbelt crossing perfectly between her breasts, just emphasized their symmetry.

We sighted several police cars. Each time Nicole held the cell phone ready to turn it on. Fortunately we were not troubled.

Having covered our outline histories, questions became more philosophical. There was some testing of each other's opinions. I was amazed at how open I had become. I had never revealed this much to another person, let alone an attractive woman. It was Nicole who then started probing my deepest private thoughts.

"What would you look for in marriage, Owen?"

"I don't think I have ever spoken about this aloud before. Remember I can't claim to be romantic, so I will just give you points as they come to mind.

"It is probably better to hear your unprepared thoughts. I don't want to hear a politician's speech," Nicole explained.

"I want a partner for life. Someone to share our joy, our hopes, our successes, our family and our lives. It also means sharing disappointments, but I believe the sharing should lessen the hurt. This means we must trust each other implicitly with our secrets, thoughts and actions. I want someone that also holds similar values, such as integrity and wanting to do the right thing."

"So, does you partner have to like the same things as you?"

"It would be nice for us to have some common interests, but we should also respect that we can enjoy different pursuits. It is probably best if we have similar ideas on how we wish to raise a family, but different opinions should provide stimulation in conversation, not conflict. My parents have said that a good marriage requires good communication and tolerance... lots of tolerance."

"You didn't mention anything about the importance of your partner's appearance."

"While her appearance may have contributed to initial attraction, it is not key in making a lasting marriage." My facetious side then took over. I knew I must be wearing a shit-eating grin when I said: "It would definitely help if she was a nymphomaniac!"

"Well as a future romantic novelist I don't know if my heroine is a nympho, but you are sounding just like my best fantasy."

"That doesn't sound like much of a fantasy. I cheekily added: A fantasy should be at least R rated."

"Well the hero is tall, dark and handsome. He is considerate and remains cool when danger threatens. Of course, he is also honest, trustworthy and reliable. So what would be your fantasy?"

"Well Monique was my fantasy, but I think Fiona is more my future."

"So what happened in your fantasy with Monique?"

"Now I recall my early fantasies with Monique, they seem pretty tame. It certainly wasn't nearly as lascivious as last night with Nicole."

Nicole leant over to me and held my right arm and said: "That's good. I don't need any competition."

By the time I turned off I95. It was getting dark. This was ideal as I wanted to reattach my own license plates. I didn't want some overzealous policeman trying to charge me for stealing plates. As we were close to Washington DC, this area was quite built up with houses. I needed somewhere I would not be observed.

I then noticed a sign for a community swimming pool and thought this may be suitable. I diverted off the route only half a mile and found the pool had a carpark surrounded by large trees. I doubted there would be cameras, so I pulled in and quickly did the swap. I then disposed of the Florida plates under sheets of plastic inside a rubbish dumpster. I was soon back on the route.

When I drove up to the front of the police station, Roger was outside waiting for me. He directed me into a police car space and then Nicole and I followed him. He led us to a conference room where three other men, all wearing suits, were waiting.

Nicole was warmly greeted by a middle aged gentleman. I gathered he was Frank Meadows. As Nicole introduced me we shook hands. Then the other two were introduced. They were Senior Special Agent Munroe and Special Agent Lopez from the Public Corruption and Civil Rights Section of the FBI Criminal Investigative Division. It had appeared as though Frank had pulled in some favors during the day.

Frank brought us up to date that the whistleblower, Wendy, had been identified as working on the Congressman's personal staff as an Office Manager. She had been convinced to come forward and had already made a statement to the FBI this afternoon.

Senior Special Agent Munroe then took over. "I will be taking formal statements from you both later, but I need an overview now. I have heard the allegations made by Wendy. What corroboration do you have?"

I let Nicole start with the details of her investigation. As she proceeded she presented the bank receipt and showed the digital copies she was able to display on a computer from her flash drive.

I had heard it all before, however I was listening for anything she may have forgotten. I don't know whether it was due to her training as a journalist, but she impressed me with her concise and clear narrative. I couldn't think of anything she had left out.

"My responsibilities in the Bureau focus on official corruption; however you two have also stirred a bit of a hornets nest." Looking directly at me Monroe continued: "According to Florida Police, you are wanted in relation to the drowning of a Monique Fontaine."

"That's me," interrupted Nicole. It's an alias that Frank established for me while I was investigating. Here see these letters of introduction."

"Well that explains the name, but what is this scuba diving incident? Why is this anything more than just an accident?"

I took the opportunity to explain. "Firstly, just before we departed for the boat, Hank, the owner of Hank's Scenic Diving, didn't want to take me on the dive. Fiona told me he is also the cousin of the Congressman. Hank gave no reason for not wanting to take me, but as I had paid the previous day and had filled the air tanks for the dive, he reluctantly changed his mind. I believe he thought it would appear suspicious otherwise. In hindsight it is now obvious why he tried to separate us on the dive."

"How did they do that?"

"We thought we would be diving buddies, but Connie the dive master directed Nicole to go with her while I was to go with Calvin who is Hank's son, and Trevor who also works for Hank. You could argue they may have had a legitimate reason for us not to be dive buddies, but we were also directed to dive on different parts of the wreck. I suspect the reason was they didn't want me to witness Nicole's planned drowning. I only noticed the incident due to Nicole's blue wetsuit and the sudden appearance of the sun."

"What did you see?" Munroe enquired.

"Initially it appeared as though they were fighting. Nicole was reaching out; in hindsight I now know it was for a regulator, while Connie was kicking with her feet and fins trying to get away. I approached from behind Connie so I don't think she saw me, as she headed to the surface a little more rapidly than I would think was sensible. I provided Nicole my regulator so she had air. I was able to check her tank and found the J valve had been turned up, effectively cutting off her last reserve of air. I clearly remember that it was in the down position when she entered the water."

Nicole then explained what had happened at the last pressure gauge check conducted by Connie and that it was obviously then that the J valve had been changed.

I continued: "After Nicole took a minute to recover we came to the surface at a safe rate and waited three minutes at 15 feet. This is normal practice and had also been directed by Connie. When we surfaced there was no boat to be seen. We should have been within 20 yards of the boat. It was a quite a large boat with a wheel house that would have been easily seen for hundreds of yards."

We briefly covered the rest of the details of the swim, staying with Betty, seeing the Sherriff's vehicles outside the bungalows and hearing they were searching Nicole's room. I was glad they had little interest in how we found my car and drove to Virginia.

Nicole and I were then sent to different rooms where we gave formal statements. Fortunately they had a transcriber so typing, checking and signing was performed faster that if I had started writing my own statement.

When we resumed in the conference room, Munroe outlined what would happen now. "As this case now involves more than fraud, I will be involving other teams. As there is attempted murder, official and possibly police corruption, the FBI will need to probe more deeply. I will need to discuss this case with my bosses, but I would anticipate it will take up to a week to get several teams prepared. In order that no evidence is destroyed we need to undertake simultaneous raids on the offices and home of Congressman Walt Affleck, similarly his brother the Sherriff, and Hank and his team. We will then present search warrants on the land titles office, bank and developers to verify Nicole's evidence.

Now in a quieter voice directed to Nicole and myself, Munroe said: "We want you out of the way and safe during this period."

"Will we be safe after you have made arrests?" Nicole enquired.

"Safe is a relative term. You will be safer, but the Congressman will certainly remain free and we have little that would justify detaining his brother at this stage. Even the other four could make bail."

Sounding a little disheartened, she asked: "How do we keep safe?"

Frank now took the lead. "I have already discussed with Senior Special Agent Munroe. We want you out of the limelight where only he knows where you are. I am happy to pay for flights and nice accommodation where you can write up your story, Nicole. I will acquire a new cell phone, laptop and email accounts, so I can keep you up to date with any developments."

At this stage I had no idea what I would do, so I felt like hugging Nicole when she said: "What about Owen? He can't go home or resume his work. He has already saved my life and none of this is his fault."