An Irresistible Temptation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My confidence took a dip when I saw how uncertain Frank now looked. "Well?" Turning to Munroe he continued: "What do you suggest?"

"I don't normally have a budget for witness protection in corruption cases as they generally don't involve attempted murder. I will have to see what we can do, but the lawyers will need to decide on jurisdiction and whether the attempted murder is related to the corruption or a Florida crime. That will take time."

"Well I am not going anywhere without Owen, Nicole declared. "He is the only reason I am alive and I won't feel safe if he is not with me. It should be cheaper if we hold up together rather than separately. We just need a second air fare."

Nicole turned to me as if seeking my endorsement. I smiled back and held her hand.

"OK... I will have the Bureau book and pay for the flights. We will also book the accommodation, which Frank has agreed to pay for." Monroe looked to Frank for confirmation.

"I know of a quiet place where I have always wanted to visit. Can I suggest that to you? Nicole hopefully offered.

"We will review the location and facility, but as long as it is not likely to attract attention and you maintain security of the identity we give you, there should be no problems. Remember you can't use your old cell phones, bank accounts or credit cards."

"I will tell you the place privately Senior Special... Agent Monroe," Nicole stumbled finally completing his full title."

"Pete will do."

"Thank you Pete," Nicole acknowledged.

I was happy to disappear into hiding for a period, but then I wondered about George and my parents. "Do my parents think I have committed a crime? What about Nicole's parents? Do they think she is dead?"

Pete Monroe continued: "Owen, you indicted that your name was broadcast on the radio in Florida. The news services up here did briefly mention a diving incident, but I don't think that your names were mentioned. By rights the Florida Police should pass on details to victims' next of kin through the local Police. That is if you are suspected of being deceased; however I don't know if they have properly identified you, Nicole. Did you use your true address when you checked into accommodation in Florida?"

"No, everything about Monique Fontaine was fictional."

"Well it would only cause suspicion if the Bureau or local Police started visiting your parents Nicole," Monroe explained. "I suggest that Frank make a visit and determine what they know. You will need to brief them to act as though she is really dead if some authority informs them."

"I can do that," Frank confirmed.

Monroe continued: "Roger, you know Owen's parents. Perhaps you can discreetly visit and warn them about how they should behave if they are contacted."

"Could George be told also," I asked. "It doesn't have to be right away as I am meant to be on leave for another week, but if our isolation continues longer, he may have some work I could undertake remotely."

"Monday is my day off. I will wear plainclothes and see them then," Roger explained.

Monroe then said: "We will put you in a hotel in Fairfax for tonight and probably tomorrow as well. I want you to remain in your rooms and use room service. Special Agent Lopez or I will let you know timings for your flight. I will send someone to take you to Dulles airport and ensure you have no trouble getting on the aircraft with the new IDs we'll prepare for you.

"If we are to stay in our room, can I call Maggie to get me some clothing and some women's personal items?" Nicole enquired.

"Who is Maggie?" Monroe asked.

"She is a friend. I used her cell phone to contact Frank, so she knows I am alive. I will tell her to keep quiet."

Frank then stated: "She has her cell phone back, so if she gets some items, I will bring them to you tomorrow if Pete doesn't mind."

Monroe then firmly stated: "Maggie can't go to your home. That would suggest you are alive. She can give you some of her items or make purchases. Frank if you bring the items to this station by 4pm tomorrow, I will have them taken to Nicole at the hotel."

"I will also include a laptop and a new cell phone with contact details to be used," Frank added.

Frank then passed Nicole a piece of paper and pointed out: "Here is a written authority to use this company credit card. The company name on the card is Aquila Holdings which will mean nothing if they undertake a search. I will get you to sign this form to provide a sample signature for the bank. It should be ready for use some time Monday. The PIN is on this paper."

"Agent Monroe... what name do you want me to use on this bank form as you will want the same name for the bookings and IDs?"

Monroe's response was: "What would you like to use?"

"How about Camille Bellamy. That means you should be Errol Bellamy... Owen?"

Realizing that a romantic Nicole would get her way, I accepted the inevitable saying: "As long as you are thinking I am like Errol Flynn."

Nicole laughed back at me as we shared a private communication of affection that no one else quite understood.

Just before we left, Roger quietly cornered me and asked: "How did you get here when every police officer was looking for your car?"

I gave him a smile and then seriously said: "It is best I tell you another day over a beer. I wouldn't want you to feel compromised about information you don't really need to know."

With all the administrative aspects addressed and Nicole making her call to Maggie, we were soon delivered to a hotel in Fairfax by Special Agent Lopez. He escorted us to a room, but when he left I felt a relief that we were on our own again.

Without delay, I gave Nicole a warm hug and kiss. I continued holding her around the waist and I just enjoyed watching her happy face. With our eyes locked, I asked: "I thought you did very well briefing the FBI. Are you happier now?"

"Thank you and yes; it certainly is a bit of a relief. Frank has told me to enjoy myself, but he expects me to work."

"What location did you suggest to Pete Monroe?"

"There is a nice resort in Monterey that a girlfriend stayed at on her honeymoon. It sounded superb, but who knows if we can get in at short notice. Pete said it would be alright to go to the beach and shops there, but we should be discreet whenever possible."

As it was now late, we were lucky that we could get sandwiches delivered to the room. After this we showered and prepared for bed.

Nicole slid under the sheet naked and then cuddled up to me. There was something about the intimacy that was different. I felt that she needed my arms about her for security. She noticeably relaxed once we were cocooned together.

With our faces together we swapped soft kisses. This meant more than the wild passion we experienced the previous night. I ran my hand gently over her back, down over her hip and thigh. I still wondered how her skin could be so smooth.

It was for several minutes that this sensual feeling continued, but even as I tried to relax, my penis poked into her belly. Nicole then started rubbing the hair on my chest. Each brush with her hand stimulated my nipples which were soon ultra-sensitive. I had been enjoying our loving caresses, but now my body was making demands I found hard to ignore.

My fingers probed between her thighs and the cheeks of her bottom. Her delicate fold of skin were moist and slippery. Her excitement was like a rallying call telling me to pleasure her. I started sliding down the bed to kiss her all over and then give her some oral, but she held me.

"Just make love and ride me slowly," was her simple request. Always surprised at my good fortune, I was of course eager to please. I lay between her opened legs and held my body on outstretch arms above her. I slowly probed forward as Nicole guided me into her slippery tight vagina. I rocked in and out slowly, increasing my depth over three strokes. Fully seated inside her exquisite tightness, we shared adoring looks.

I rode slowly. While it was a delightful sensation for my penis, my brain was telling me I was in seventh heaven. I knew that Nicole was everything I ever wanted. Not only was she gorgeous, she was intelligent, sensible, shared my values and amazingly, she cared about me.

As Nicole's panted and looked up at me through partially closed eyes with a look of desperation, I felt she was also reflecting my own adoration. We had now built up the pace from mere pleasure to that of desperate need. My body tensed and just as I felt the inevitable explosion, Nicole shuddered and moaned beneath me. I was close behind her, but I knew I wanted to fill her with more than my seed. I needed to fill her with my love.

Once my last spasms had subsided, I carefully lowered my weakened body upon hers. With my face once again buried into her hair, I felt I was breathing in her essence. Feeling slightly recovered I pressed up my body while keeping my cock inside her to view her satisfied smile.

I knew it was risky, but I couldn't contain my thoughts inside me any longer. I needed her to know how I felt: "Nicole, this may seem inappropriately premature, but I have to tell you. I think I love you. You are everything I could hope for. I just wanted you to know as... I just needed to say it."

Her face glowed with pleasure as she then pulled me down for a long sensuous kiss. As she broke our kiss her feelings were confirmed with: "I love you too."

---------------------------

The next installment of this story is continued in 'An Irresistible Temptation Ch. 02' located in Group Sex.