An Itch

Story Info
Wife arouses husband's desire.
1.4k words
4.18
32.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN ITCH

It was like an itch that I had. It had to be satisfied.

I was waiting for my husband to get back from taking the babysitter home. I needed to get fucked.

We had been to dinner and dancing. I had not worn any underwear under my pantyhose and had teased my husband about it all night. The seam of the pantyhose rubbing on my clit had gotten me very hot and I needed to satisfy my itch. During dinner, I was sitting across from my husband. I took my shoe off and reached my leg under the table and found his crotch with my stocking covered foot. I wiggled my toes against the front of his trousers and found the bulge from his cock and then put my toes under his prick and nudged his balls. I stared at him with that 'fuck me' look in my eyes. I licked my lips and put a finger to my mouth. I moved the tip of my finger around my lips and licked my fingers provocatively. Then, I put my finger in my mouth and closed my lips around it. I moved my finger in and out of my mouth, simulating sucking a cock. I felt his prick getting hard with my foot. I unbuttoned a button on my blouse to show him more cleavage.

I pulled the sides of my blouse apart to show him the soft skin between the rise of my breasts. Throughout the meal, I would play with the food going into my mouth. I put a breadstick in my mouth and bit down on it, breaking it in half. I told him about my pussy rubbing against the pantyhose and how it was stimulating my clit. It was like he was in a trance. His eyes were glazed over; he clearly wanted me. I went to the bathroom and when I came back, I told him that I had played with my clit and that my pussy was wet thinking about his cock. When he went to the bathroom, he kept his hand in his pocket, holding his prick so it didn't make an obvious 'tent' in the front of his pants in the crowded restaurant. When he got back, I put my foot in his crotch again. I'm sure some of the people in the restaurant could see what I was doing. There was a tablecloth, but I had only one of my feet on the floor and the movement of my leg was obvious when I rubbed my toes on his cock.

We skipped dessert and drove home, a twenty-minute drive. While my man was driving, I unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. It sprung out, eager to get some air. I leaned over and blew my breath on his cock and watched it twitch in response. I licked the head and then the underside of his cock, a particularly sensitive spot. He was pumping his hips, eager to have his cock inside my mouth. I wouldn't put my mouth around his cock. I just blew my breath on it. He reached under me to grab my breast, but I pushed his hand away and told him he needed to focus on driving. At the same time, I was doing my best to divert his focus to my mouth blowing on his cock. I could've made him come, but I wanted him to save his baby-making juice until later.

So back to waiting for my husband to return after taking the babysitter home, I finally heard the car pull into our driveway. When he walked back in the door, I pinned him against the wall and kissed him. I put my tongue in his mouth and grabbed hold of his cock through his pants. He had been hard most of the evening and had gotten hard again as soon as I grabbed him. It is an amazing feeling knowing that you can get a man to have a hard-on over you so easily. I could get him to do anything I wanted. I got his cock out of his pants and led him by it to the center of the living room where I pulled him down to the floor. His shiny prick stood up as he sat there.

I made him lie on his back. I moved up and I straddled his face. I had taken off the pantyhose so my pussy was naked. I began to ride his face, rubbing my cunt over his tongue and nose. I had longed for his tongue inside me all evening. It felt so good. He happily lapped at my wet pussy. He reached up and fondled my nipples with his fingers. It's wonderful getting eaten by your lover. I fucked his face by rubbing back and forth. His tongue probed inside me, licking my delicate folds. I then got on my feet and squatted over his mouth. My cunt was wide open and he stuck his tongue in my hole, swirling around the rim and probing in and out. I put my asshole on his mouth and let him lick it and stick his tongue in. I was soon coming all over his face, drenching him. My orgasm was overwhelming, but I didn't quit. I continued to use his face for my pleasure and I kept coming, again and again. His face was soaked with my juices. My cunt felt hot and alive, I couldn't get enough. I was satisfying my 'itch'.

Finally, I leaned down and put his cock in my mouth. I sucked him all the way into my throat, but I held off from letting him come. He was going to please me with that cock, not just himself. Then I licked the underside and his prick twitched with each flick of my tongue. I licked the precum and popped the head of his cock into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. I put the tip of my tongue inside the little opening in his prick where the cum shoots out. I held his dick in my hand and caressed it with my tongue. It was thick and firm in my hand. My man's cock was hard, just for me.

We stripped naked and walked to the bedroom. I took him into our bed and pulled him on top of me. He was soon inside me and was thrusting his nice hard cock into my cunt. I felt so full with him inside me. He pumped in and out and I felt pleasure with each stroke. He put his face into my breasts and sucked on my nipples. When he finally came, I did too. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him into me. I wouldn't let him go until I had finished my orgasm and begun to calm down. We fell asleep with him inside me and with our juices leaking out of my well-fucked pussy. I could smell my pussy on his wet face as we feel asleep in each other's' arms.

I was asleep and out of it, but now my husband had the itch. I was awakened in the middle of the night, lying on my stomach, with his cock pumping my pussy from behind. He wanted me so much that he couldn't stop fucking me. He fucked and fucked me and my cunt got even wetter. He wanted me badly and pumped away. After a while, he came inside me again. He rolled off and this time slept until morning. I fell asleep again with the tingling feeling in my pussy and my man's semen leaking out of me.

In the morning, we did it again. We made love slowly and passionately this time. He moved inside me and I squeezed his prick with my inner muscles. I had drained his prick during the night, so we just held each other with him inside.

It's quite feeling knowing that I can make my guy's cock hard and make him want me with just a smile or a touch or telling him I'm nude under my dress. When we have finished, I love the feeling of my husband's come dripping out of my well fucked pussy. I like to drain him of all the cum he has in his body.

What a feeling. I'm loved and wanted and I'm very happy. Whenever I have that 'itch', my man is there to 'scratch it' for me.