All Comments on 'An Itch'

by yellowjacket66

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
doejohnny64doejohnny64about 1 year ago

And the kids came screaming into the bedroom at 7:15 am, having missed their parents the night before...and the mood was destroyed. Been there, done that. ;-)

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

What drama ? -- Husband and wife have a good time!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

Wow! Did I read this correctly? It's a story about a woman who loves her husband and turns to him for intimacy? What a concept! I loved it! Thank you.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Little devoid of emotion, but decent overall. 4*

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

What a wonderful and novel concept, an actual loving wife.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

Enjoyable story.

Very erotic if I may say so.

Good job Mr. yellowjacket66.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A 4 simply because there's no cucks involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

On the gratuitous side of the aisle but you can't say she doesn't love her husband. Nobody was humiliating their spouse and no spouse was humiliated. There was no humiliation by a third party, nor was one introduced into their relationship. There were no fetishes of note involved. No betrayal. No mm, ff, mfm, fmf, sex with another race for the sake of kink, phallus caging, clamps on nipples or lips, or bulls, or doms, or insecure young men needing instruction on intimacy from an older married woman whose husband angsts from the closet because he encouraged his wife who was "feeling blue" about turning 40 to seek out some excitement and she didn't know how to play pool, poker and doesn'tl ike motorcycles. THIS STORY DOESN'T HAVE ANY OF THIS! And that's why I gave it 5🌟.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good story, well written, just a wife and husband enjoying each other. It's wonderful, especially in this category, and I happily score it 5 stars. Thanks for posting.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Bravo, the way "LW" stories should be. Two loving partners who are themselves enough and still have a lot of fun! 5*!

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 1 year ago

A wonderful little story about loving sex, which I hope that all loving couples who want that, enjoy well into old age!!! But let's not denigrate fetishes, cuckolds, CMNF, threesomes, gay, lesbian or whatever other sex turns peop!e on. IT'S ALL GOOD!! ENJOY!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Good story for LW.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 1 year ago

Romance, not. LW. That category has more tension (drama) and calls for some marital relation adjustment (good, bad or just different! )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes, this is the indisputable correspondence of "Loving Wives", and not what this concept has turned into on this site, filling it with sarcasm and negativity, perverting its essence into the complete opposite, one might even say - into the antagonism of the true meaning of this expression.

pmondrianpmondrianabout 1 year ago

Good story! How is it possible that she was still a virgin though. That didn't make sense, or required some explanation from her as to why.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it! True Loving Wife.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Can so relate to this sexy story..I’m very humble about my long and happy marriage. One important reason why is that I’m hopelessly addicted to eating her cunt; simply cannot get enough. And as in this story I’m also completely turned on by the fact that she can totally, totally drain my balls. That simple fact makes me 100% submissive to her.I love being submissive like that and she knows it..

Great story..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I enjoyed the build up, thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Nice premise.

But the sex was MEH. So abruptly starting. So lacking in details.

Two stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous