An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus moaned softly into Katherine's pussy as he heard that, a quiver of lust ran through his body as he imagined having the role described for Tom.

Katherine smiled as she read the involuntary signals put out by Marcus' reactions. With a languid smile, she spoke.

"How could you refuse such a polite offer, Julie is such a slutty and generous hostess."

"I know," Charles continued after topping up his own wine glass, "and she moans so nicely when a hard cock fills her pussy. She called Tom over to watch her get fucked, and she told him to leave his own cock alone, to just let it drip while he watched. I'm not sure which one of them was more eager to see me empty my balls into her tight pussy. It didn't take much after that, and she squealed and came when she felt me cumming inside her."

"I let her catch her breath and then pulled out and rolled over to lay down beside her. Tom didn't waste a second and his mouth was all over my cock by the time I stretched out on the mattress. He sucked me clean and then crawled between Julie's thighs, kind of like Marcus is between yours now."

"Mmmm," murmured Katherine, "I bet Tom was a little more intense in his desire to get every drop."

"Oh, he was," chuckled Charles, "he ate Julie to a couple more orgasms before she pushed him back to catch her breath. Then she sat up and sent Tom to bring out lunch. He brought out a tray of small sandwiches and veggies, and some bottled water for us. Julie let him sit on the mattress and eat with us but still wouldn't let him deal with his hard cock."

Katherine smiled, "She can be quite the little Domme when she wants to."

"And I think he likes that emerging side of her, a lot," Charles chuckled.

"Anyway, after Tom cleared lunch away, Julie told him to start sucking me because she wanted to enjoy my hard cock again. While he did that, she picked up her phone and called Tom's mother. She made a date to visit 'Mom' while Tom played golf tomorrow. You should have heard Tom moan when Julie told his mom he couldn't come to the phone because he had my hard dick in his throat. That led to an update of Tom's history with his college roommates and his ongoing servicing of them after golf."

Katherine laughed, "She really does like to share secrets, doesn't she."

Charles grinned, "She just likes everyone to be clear about just how big a slut each of them is and how much they enjoy it."

"That they are, and delightfully so," Katherine said, "so, which one of them got your second load?"

"Tom did," Charles replied with a smile, "he is good at that I'll admit, and Julie said he was going to have to pay for that treat after she walked me to the car."

"When she was walking me out, she asked if she should start locking up Tom's cock like you do with Marcus."

"What did you tell her?" asked Katherine.

With a laugh, Charles said, "I told her it would be a waste because she'd be unlocking him three times a day just to play with his cock anyway. Besides, controlling his cock with verbal commands would always leave him with the temptation to play with himself without permission. Her eyes lit right up at that and she said, 'And then I could spank him when he misbehaves.' So, yeah, she's definitely turning out to be a switch, at least where Tom is concerned."

"That's enough for now, Marcus," Katherine said with a soft sigh as she touched Marcus' head to ease him back from her pussy, "please top off our wine glasses and go get your key for me."

To Charles, Katherine added, "That explains why you're still sitting there and not ready to play. I'll have to call Julie later and chastise her for wearing you out, and see if I can get the rest of the story from her."

"Mmmm," Charles murmured after sipping his wine, "and I may just need a brief nap before dinner."

"Of course you do," Katherine said with a playful hint of sarcasm in her voice.

Standing, she grabbed her towels and headed toward her bedroom.

"I'll be right back," she said as she headed through the double doors.

Marcus returned to the living room in time to see Charles place his wine glass on the counter between the living room and kitchen. He shrugged at the quizzical look on Marcus' face that was in response to seeing Katherine's empty seat.

"She'll be back," Charles mimicked the classic movie quote poorly and then headed toward the bedroom himself.

Mrs. Stewart appeared moments later wearing a simple medium blue t-shirt dress and black ballet slippers. She crossed the room and held out her hand for the key.

"Follow me," she said and led Marcus toward and down the basement stairs.

Entering the door code on the keypad, Mrs. Stewart led Marcus into the basement playroom. She turned on the main lighting switches and the entire space was fully illuminated.

Despite having seen it before, Marcus was amazed by the range and number of items in the playroom. The spanking horses and benches, bondage chairs, St Andrew's crosses, massage tables, supporting pillars turned into bondage posts, and overhead suspension rings had all become features of his online browsing. The cupboards of toys and devices of all natures that she had shown him had sent his internet searches into learning more about a variety of kinks, some that intrigued him, and a few that did not.

Moving to the center of the room, Katherine turned to Marcus.

"We're having a little party next weekend. There will probably be about a half-dozen couples, and they will be upstairs and down here too. Your task during the party will be to serve drinks and lay out snacks in the kitchen. You'll be in your house uniform for that. But I will also need you to set up this room before the party. I'll send you an email with the door code and instructions. In brief, I will need you to ensure the mini-fridges are stocked with water and electrolyte drinks, that the sanitizing stations are stocked and ready, and that each play area has a bin for toys that will need to be washed after the party before being returned to their cabinets."

Marcus looked around, wide-eyed, as she spoke.

With a laugh at his reaction, Mrs. Stewart continued, "Don't worry, your instructions will be detailed. You'll have time to review them and send me any questions if they appear to be missing something."

"Thank you, ma'am," Marcus said, "I will be sure to do everything you ask."

"Oh, I know you will, sweetie," Mrs. Stewart said as she stepped close to Marcus and teased one of his nipples with the tips of her fingers, "now, come with me."

Pulling aside a curtain to reveal a space with white tiled walls and chrome cabinets, Mrs. Stewart patted the top of a medical examination table.

"Sit here, Marcus."

Marcus sat as instructed and within minutes found himself lying back on the inclined tabletop, his legs raised, spread, and supported by padded leg holders that cradled his calves. Katherine stroked his chest and told him to relax as she pulled straps from the side of the table to fasten across his hips and upper chest. Each strap also secured Marcus' arms to his sides.

Mrs. Stewart rolled a stool to a position at the end of the table and followed it with a small steel utility cart that she had apparently prepared beforehand. She held up the key to the chastity cage and Marcus watched as she laid it on his stomach a few inches above the cage. Next, she took from the cart a length of shiny silver-colored chain with something at each end. As she handled the items, Marcus recognized the tweezers-style nipple clamps at each end of the chain with widening eyes. With a smile, Mrs. Stewart reached out to stroke and tease Marcus' already hard nipples.

"I figure it's time we started playing with these, now that you've been practicing with your toys in your ass and mouth. You have been playing with the newest toys, right?"

"Yes, ma'am ... uh, Mistress," Marcus said in a voice hardly above a whisper.

"Oh? So, you have ridden the thick Charles dildo, have you? And did you also suck the slender Charles as I suggested?"

"Yes Mistress, I did both, I rode the thick one while I wrote an email to Bess like you suggested, and then she video-chatted with me while it was still in my bottom."

"Oh, my!" said Katherine with delight as she continued to tease Marcus' nipples, "I wonder what she would have thought if she knew."

"She figured it out during our chat, Mistress, and ended our call soon after that."

Katherine laughed, "I bet she had to get her own Charles cock and fuck herself after that realization. I want you to always be riding that cock when you chat with her from now on. Perhaps I will tell her she has to be riding hers too."

"Yes, ma'am," moaned Marcus as Mrs. Stewart's fingers tightened on his nipples.

Working quickly, Mrs. Stewart clamped Marcus' nipples, placing the narrow jaws of each clamp at the base of his hard nipples, she showed him that it left the tips exposed for her to tease with a fingertip or nail. She adjusted the tension on each clamp to hold securely without pain or risk of loss of circulation.

"That way," she explained, "the clamps are holding your nipples for me as a constant reminder that I control them. Some day we'll try stronger ones to see how we like the reactions they produce."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus whispered as he considered that future.

Moving to sit on the stool between Marcus' raised legs, Mrs. Stewart lifted his caged cock and inspected the fit of the cage. She smiled as she saw how much his cock strained against the firm plastic, noting that it was such a close fit to his soft member that it arrested any growth before it could be painful for the wearer.

Releasing the cage, she slid her hand lower to grasp and tug on the base of the anal plug in Marcus' ass.

"Do you find this plug comfortable to wear now Marcus? Any limitations with it?"

"It is comfortable, Mistress," Marcus moaned as the plug shifted in his ass, "it slides in easily now and I can wear it for as long as needed. Sometimes I keep it in for most of the day."

"Good boy," Mrs. Stewart said as she pulled the plug outward until the thickest part was stretching Marcus's sphincter.

She slowly fucked him with the plug as she spoke and then pressed it inwards to its full depth.

"If this one is comfortable, I guess it's time to add another toy to your training regime."

Marcus didn't know what to say and watched as she lifted an object from the utility cart.

Mrs. Stewart smiled as she watched Marcus examine the new plug and realize that elements of it looked familiar. With the usual flaring base for safety, the plug was six inches in length. The first three inches were an exact match to the head and shaft of the full-size Charles dildos, while the lower half of the shaft stepped down to the thickness of the slender version.

"This will fill your bottom a little more I think, " Mrs. Stewart said, "and the bottom of the shaft will train your ass to be comfortable with a wider plug holding it open."

Hesitatingly, Marcus said with a voice that was barely more than a squeak, "Thank you, Mistress."

Katherine smiled broadly as she placed the new plug back on the cart. Marcus watched as she pulled black nitrile gloves onto each hand, smoothing the material to cover past each of her wrists. She next took hold of the plug in Marcus' ass and slowly withdrew it until it came free and she could set it aside on the cart.

Marcus moaned as the plug was pulled from his bottom, and moaned again as two of Mrs. Stewarts' fingers slid into his hole to spread a fresh layer of lubricant over and inside his sensitive hole. He watched as she added more lube to the new plug and then lowered it to his waiting hole.

She pressed the tip gently against its target.

"Say please, Marcus, tell me you want it."

"Please Mistress," he moaned softly, "please fill and fuck your slut with the plug."

"I can do that for my good boy," Katherine said with a smile.

Gently, she started fucking the new plug into Marcus' recently vacated asshole. With each moan and shiver of erotic torment that coursed through his bound body, she paused, pulled back a tiny amount, and then pushed inwards once again. It all happened quickly for Katherine but seemed to take forever for Marcus.

The bulky head of the plug slipped past his sphincter and his hole relaxed a bit to close around the narrower bottom portion of the shaft. Marcus noted immediately that it was definitely still thicker than the shaft of the plug he'd been wearing.

"How does that feel, sweetie?" Mrs. Stewart asked as she gently fucked Marcus' ass with the limited movement the lower shaft allowed.

"It's bigger," gasped Marcus, "and heavier. It's holding me open more, but I think I will get used to it."

"Good boy," Mrs. Stewart smiled as she wiped away excess lube and started to remove her gloves, "I know you will practice with it until it becomes your regular toy."

Marcus swallowed hard at the thought of wearing it for an entire evening.

"Yes, ma'am," he said obediently, "I will practice."

Mrs. Stewart paused and let Marcus catch his breath. As soon as it was evident he was adjusting to the feel of the new plug, Mrs. Stewart picked up the key to the chastity cage, unlocked it, and disassembled it to place the parts on the utility cart.

She held Marcus' cock at the base and watched as it grew to a full erection. Teasing the tip of his cock with one finger, she spread the drippings of precum over the head.

"Such a pretty cock, perhaps I will have to have my friend scan it to mould a copy for me. And maybe Bess and Julie will want one too."

Marcus moaned deeply, partly from the contact of Katherine's hands on his cock, and partly from the thought of Aunt Bess fucking herself with a replica of his hard cock.

Mrs. Stewart unrolled a condom over Marcus' cock.

"That's to control any mess we make," she said.

Continuing to support Marcus' cock at the base, Mrs. Stewart picked up a cordless Hitachi wand from the utility cart. Already set a low-speed vibration, she switched it on and held it against the base of the plug in Marcus' ass.

Marcus moaned deeply as soon as he felt the vibrations of the wand transfer to his prostate through the plug. An intense shiver ran through his body as that point of contact became his entire focus of being. As soon as his hips started rocking to the limits of his bound position and the straps across his body would allow, Mrs. Stewart withdrew the vibrator.

Marcus' breathing was still ragged as Mrs. Stewart next held the head of the Hitachi wand against the bottom of his cock shaft, just below the head. Equally intense to his horny mind and body, Marcus started shaking all over as this became an overwhelming sensation. As quickly as before, Mrs. Stewart removed the stimulation.

"Did you enjoy that, Marcus?"

"Yes, Mistress," he replied between ragged breaths.

"Shall I continue?"

"Oh, yes, please, Mistress."

Katherine smiled as she brought the vibrator back to make contact with the plug. With increasingly brief pauses in between, she alternated between holding it against the plug and against Marcus' straining cock.

It wasn't long before there was no noticeable break in Marcus' reaction to one point of contact or the other. The vibrations for him all ran together and so did his response to them. His hips rocked and thrust, an almost useless set of movements with the straps holding him tight to the table.

Mrs. Stewart smiled as she watched him held at the edge of orgasm, begging to cum. She gripped his shaft with one hand and held the vibrator tight to the bottom of his cock head with the other.

"Cum for me, Marcus," she said calmly, "cum for your Mistress."

A long deep moan escaped Marcus' lips as his orgasm rose from his balls. He was so deep in subspace for Mrs. Stewart that he couldn't tell if his cum was spurting or just flowing from the head of his cock to fill the tip of the condom.

"Good boy," Mrs. Stewart said as she pressed the vibrator against the base of the plug once more while she milked Marcus's shaft of any final drops of cum.

Setting the vibrator down on the cart, Mrs. Stewart stood and walked around the table to stand beside Marcus. She carefully removed the nipple clamps and gently massaged Marcus' nipples to maintain his heightened arousal. As his breathing calmed and his sense of awareness returned she looked down at him and smiled.

"Was that okay? How are you feeling now?" she asked.

"That was ... amazing. I feel so wonderfully used up," Marcus replied haltingly.

"One more thing before I let you up," Mrs. Stewart said.

She slid the full condom from Marcus' cock and held it up until he could see how much the accumulated precum and cum filled the end of the condom. Moving it over his mouth, she prepared to upend the condom and empty its contents.

"Open wide, my little cum slut," she said.

Obediently, Marcus opened his mouth and let the cum drain from the condom into his waiting mouth.

"Swallow," Mrs. Stewart directed.

As Marcus followed that instruction, Mrs. Stewart inverted the condom over her fingers and presented it to Marcus to suck the rest of his juices from the latex.

"Good boy," she said after confirming he had consumed all of his cum for her.

"I'm going to undo these straps now," Katherine said, "I want you to take your time and lower your legs and sit up slowly."

"Yes, ma'am," said Marcus softly.

With Katherine's assistance, Marcus was soon sitting up and claiming he was ready to move around.

"Relax and take your time," he was told, "coming out of subspace should be gentle and not a jarring experience. We need to be sure you're okay with what we've done and with how you feel about it."

"Thank you, Mistress," Marcus said quietly as he realized that Katherine had maintained physical contact with him the entire time since she started undoing the straps. He reflected on how calming and reassuring that contact was as he recovered from the intensity of the teasing play and orgasm.

"When you're ready," Katherine said, "you can tidy up here, wash your toy and cage, you can take them back to your room to get cleaned up before replacing the cage. Wipe down the table and other things we've used and put everything back in place. Don't forget to turn out the lights and make sure everything is closed up before you come upstairs. These will be regular expectations whenever we play down here."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus said as he processed the instructions.

"Good boy," Katherine said brightly, "when you have done all of that, and showered and caged, come and see me to let me know you're still okay."

"I will, Mistress," Marcus replied.