All Comments on 'An Obsession with Jane Pt. 03'

by awriterssojourn

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
johnsjohnsonjohnsjohnsonabout 1 month ago

The descriptions of Jane are so hot. Loved it!

mhmichelmhmichelabout 1 month ago
Nice

Good job introducing Colten to Mason, very creative. Mason will think he initiated the tease. The dialog with Jane is hot, she's a born tease, knows how to do it and controls her men with words. I like the idea of Colten's looks being nothing special, not ugly but not a stud, however his cock is slightly bigger than Masons, enough to notice, a little longer and obviously a bit thicker. Don't let Colten become an arrogant Dom, let Jane take control. What's up with the dating app, does Joan have an account just for fun. What is John the neighbor going to do.....oh my, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Colton is getting bolder as he's playing with fire baby boy might get wrecked someday but not today as the old man john's getting is turn soon enough with the luscious Jane. While Colton has uncommonly had more ammunition for Jane and their new times together.

Continue on

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Stellar read, wish Jane was in my neighborhood for sure......

WoodencavWoodencav29 days ago

You write such a sexy storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

FloridaslutwifeFloridaslutwife28 days ago

Fantastic story, loved it !!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Mmm nice

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Excellent reading, but one question is interesting, from the legal side. What would the guy face for this double penetration (on private property and on someone else’s wife) if she went to the police? Sperm on the body as proof.

mitchawamitchawa24 days ago

The plot thickens with Colton's boldness, and his blackmail is working. The blow job was well-described and his tiny penetration was a real attempt. His ejaculation almost messed up his plan, but Jane r recovered and gave Mason what he wanted and escaped being caught. However, Mason is playing with fire and may end up regretting spurring on his wife, and opening the door/[pussy for Colton.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Great. Please continue this series. Mason needs to set up more contact with John and Jane. Let him set up more teasing for Colton. Their two paths could even merge. DWH

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman7 days ago
Excellent

Love reading about Jane and Colton. I hope we’ll read about Colton’s potent sperm deep inside Jane, seeking her waiting eggs. If it were me, I’d drop the old man from the story and concentrate on Mason bringing his wife and Colton together. Keep up the great work!

228197122819715 days ago

More please. I'm on the edge of my seat

Bri29Bri294 days ago

Great writing! Jane is playing a dangerous game shes manipulating her husbands fantasy to have a session with Colton, and the fact she is deceiving Mason at the same time to get what she really wants is tantamount to cheating.Throw into the mix that Colton is obsessed with Jane means that this can only end badly for everyone involved.Obviously in the real world Colton would be someones bitch in a prison cell doing time for rape but then Awriterssojourn would have nothing to write about.These sort of tales intrigue me because i like to see how the writer it wraps it all up thats where creativity comes in there's been similar stories that have dragged on and on and the author has wrote themselves into a corner ,i mean Jane and Mason have a kid and are a family how can it end well?

Well done

mitchawamitchawa1 day ago

An exotic blackmail story. The plot is followed in a detailed fashion allowing us readers to be in the minds of all three characters. The tension builds until the blowjob, but neither of the participants are satisfied. Meanwhile, Mason is egging his wife on. He wants her to reveal her near nudity to the older male next door, and also to the twenty-year-old, of whom Mason is not completely aware. Colton is becoming more aggressive and Jane on the surface is not enjoying the game but subconsciously she enjoys Colton's motives. As usual, the writing is superb and it's both easy and fun to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userawriterssojourn@awriterssojourn
I write about things that interest me. Exclusive stories and early access on my Patreon. Check out my discord for more discussions about any of my stories! www.patreon.com/awriterssojourn Email: AWritersSojourn@proton.me Discord: awriterssojourn Discord Link to Join the Disc...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES