All Comments on 'An Odd Friendship'

by WiggyPhil

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW this was a real surprise

good story. well done. Joe turned out to be an asshole after all

and the wife loyal and true...

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
I enjoyed it !

Nice to do a little role play once in a while! To bad Meridith can't inherit Julie all the way!

Well anyway looks like they solved a once dull marriage.

I would have liked some play by play on the sex when they got home after a night on the town! It would have put an explanation mark on a decent story!

Oh yea, no one needs friends like Joe!

Thanks for writing!

sirsemegasirsemegaabout 14 years ago
Nice!

Very refreshing story! I was a little worried that the evening would "get out of hand" as I figured the same old, disguised woman falls for Joe's charms and winds up leaving hubby confused and heartbroken as she samples some strange.

This was a very nice, refreshing take with a true "Loving Wife". Well done!

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Very well written story.

I liked this one. The only suggestion to you is perhaps use speech marks rather than a dash to seperate the characters when they speak. but overall a fun story. Well done for this story.

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
Great little story

Lots of fun. But you really should use accepted punctuation. It would flow so much better for the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow that is something new here

a real couple that gets stronger not weaker . excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fun Story

Yes, this was a fun story and quite creative. Personally I think Meredith/Julie might have wanted to hear what it is exactly about her that Joe so dislikes. Please keep writing as we need new voices like yours.

simple49simple49about 14 years ago
Did she stop Joe

too soon? Is it possible she was afraid he might begin to actually speak true about her and turn the husband away from her. I suppose not, but it would have been interesting if Julie could have let Joe go and then defend Meredith. It is clear that their relationship needed a little fire lit under it and that Julie was that fire. My only writing complaint was that the dialogue sounded stilted and unatural sometimes. I have not looked at your Bio, but it seemed as if English was not you first language as your attempts at colloquial speech sounded off a little somehow. I enjoyed how you handled the plot however and hope you write more.

DmaestroDmaestroabout 14 years ago
Different Direction

This is a different direction from stories here. Interesting keep it up.

waratahwaratahabout 14 years ago
From one flawed auther to another...

Please please please please please please please please etc use proper punctuation. interesting story made really hard to read.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Gotta stay in character!

By taking it personally, Meredith never got to find out about the other women Hubby played with earlier! CIA would NEVER hire her! (Julie OR Meredith!)

4*

But the Flake has been washed outa Hubby's hair!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Another funny story from this author. He has a fetish for wigs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous