An Old Boy Scout Meets an Angel Ch. 02

Story Info
Mark and Amber begin to experience each other sexually.
21.1k words
4.82
3.5k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 11:30, as I'd predicted, I was awakened by torrential rain beating on the roof of the RV, and impressive lightning flashing all around. I thought about going to check on Amber, but she was a big girl and said she'd be alright. Reasoning that she could take shelter in her car until the storm passed, I drifted back to sleep.

Sometime later Max alerted with three sharp barks. As I struggled awake I became aware of insistent knocking on the RV's door. Stumbling to it in the dark (but illuminated by lightning flashes only seconds apart) I opened it to find Amber standing under the awning looking like a drowned rat. The blanket I'd sent her home with was hooded over her head, but I could see beneath it the soaking-wet blonde hair, and running mascara, which I really hadn't noticed before, so she must have applied it pretty lightly.

A very close lightning strike made her squeal and make for the steps, and I moved aside just in time to not be bowled over. "Mark, it's crazy out there! I barely made it over here alive!" She kicked off her muddy tennis shoes on the mat by the door.

"You're safe now. The camper's on rubber tires so we won't be hurt by lightning." Handing her the dish towel hanging over the oven handle, I went to the bathroom to get a bath towel. "Here, let me take that wet blanket from you." As she took it off I could see she was wearing a pink teddy I guess it's called. A pretty sexy sight, but now wasn't the time for that. As she toweled herself off I went to raise the heat to 75. It had been off before and it was cool in the camper; especially for her, being soaking wet.

As the heat kicked on and blew down from one of the ceiling ducts she felt it and centered herself under it. "Oh thank you! That rain is so cold!" As she continued to towel her hair and skin I think she realized that her nighty was soaked through, so she unashamedly removed it. "You were right, Boy Scout, I should've stayed here with you."

"I don't care about being right, I'm just glad you're safe now. I thought maybe you'd climb in your car and ride the storm out there."

"I thought of that, but it's a convertible, and as windy as it was I thought about the tree branches you mentioned. So I ran over here." Toweling down her firm thighs now, she said, "Look at my legs: covered in mud splashes." I looked, and indeed they were. But of course I looked at her breasts too as they hung down while she was bent over. They were covered in gooseflesh, which I'd always found erotic.

"Come to the shower and let me spray them off for you." I led her to the shower, turning on the water to get it warm, then taking the showerhead down from its holder I had her step into the shallow basin. I knelt on the floor and innocently sprayed down the fronts of her shins, but some of the mud globs wouldn't come off so I flicked them off with a finger. When she saw that the fronts were clean she turned so I could hit the backs, and dear God, I was face-to-face with that gorgeous rump!

Peeking up to make sure she wasn't looking back over her shoulder, I stared at her butt while doing my best with peripheral vision to keep the spray on her calves. But soon I had to look down to see how that was going, and I saw there were many spots on both calves that hadn't washed off. Feeling bolder now, I scrubbed down her calves with the palm of my left hand. Twice each, just to be sure ya know.

"Thank you, Mark, that's much better." Handing her a clean towel, I sat on the toilet seat and nonchalantly watched her towel off, trying my best not to leer. I was in a clean pair of boxer briefs, these ones black, which I hoped would serve to hide my growing erection. And maybe it was my over-active imagination, but it seemed like Amber dried herself more sensually than she needed to, glancing at me occasionally with an odd look in her eyes.

"Here, this robe of mine is clean. It's too big for you, but it'll keep you warm." She accepted it gratefully and wrapped it around herself. It was a light grey, which seemed to bring out the blue in her eyes. "Let me fix up the dinette bed for you," I said as I exited the small bathroom in a crouch, trying to hide my problem.

That sorted, I tucked her in with a sheet and light blanket over her, turning down the heat a little now that she was dry. It was still lightning and thundering outside, but the storm was moving off to the east so it wasn't as intense as before. "Well, you know where the bathroom is. Push that foot lever to flush. I'll be in the back bedroom and I'll close the accordion door, but call out if you need anything. Oh, would you want Max to sleep with you, to keep you company?"

She said no, but it was sweet of me to ask. "I doubt he'd stay with me anyway, he seems pretty attached to you."

"Yeah, you're probably right. For some reason dogs have always bonded with me."

"Because you're a sweet guy." To thank her for that compliment I kissed her on the forehead and then went back to my bed, closing the accordian door behind me. It had a latch, but because "luck is when opportunity meets preparedness," I didn't latch it. Silly of me of course, but I hoped she might crawl into bed with me and.....Oh cut it out, Mark! That young woman isn't interested in your old self! Yeah, you're probably right, brain.

The rain was now a gentle shower against the fiberglass roof and the thunder was a muted rumbling, a combination that always helped me sleep. Max licked my face and then curled up beside me, on top of the covers.

Some unknown time later I was vaguely aware that he had growled lightly, but then whined a little and settled down. Followed by a dim recognition that someone had climbed onto his side of the bed (I'd always slept on the right side with Ann, so I still did). In my exhausted state I dreamed/convinced myself that it was Ann, that she'd come back after all, just to lie with me and hold me through the night.

Because that's how I woke in the morning: a warm female body next to me, her head on my left shoulder, her ample breasts pressed into my side and onto my chest, one leg thrown over mine. It was Amber, of course, but I tried to doze back off, to let it be Ann a little while longer. But the scent wasn't right, and the feel of those breasts was making me more and more aware that it was Amber, and how much I'd love to fondle them.

Again. Or would it be again? She'd sworn last night she hadn't been in my lap letting me touch her/Ann in those ways, so had I touched those breasts already? And then I remembered the perfume bottle! Since I couldn't get back to sleep because I was having impure thoughts about Amber, I eased myself out from under her and off the bed. Grabbing a T-shirt and pair of shorts I quietly slipped into the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet door: and there was Ann's bottle of Lancôme, just where I remembered it. Hmmmm.

So maybe last night hadn't happened like I remembered? Because if it had, then Amber would've had to have the bottle with her last night when she came in from the storm, and then slipped it back into the medicine cabinet. Maybe on her way to joining me in bed? Possible, but it didn't seem likely. So I guess I really had dozed and dreamt the whole thing. They say that dreams happen really fast in your brain, even though it seems like a long time passes during them.

Slipping my shoes on, I filled a tote with bacon, eggs, cheese, bread, a jug of orange juice, and cups and plates and headed outside. Everything was soaking wet of course, so there wouldn't be a fire, but I had a butane stove in one of the storage compartments. Looking around the campsite I saw many downed branches and leaves; nothing that would've been a threat to the motorhome, but there was no telling what had happened over at Amber's campsite.

I had the bacon fried up and was hard-cooking two eggs when I heard the camper door open and a sleepy, "Good morning, Boy Scout."

I replied without turning, "Good morning, angel." I wasn't sure why I'd called her that, probably I was still thinking she'd physically been in my lap last night and I was touching her in all those tender ways. It had seemed so real, more real than any dream I'd ever had. So maybe Ann as an angel had inhabited her body, but Amber had amnesia about it? And I was sure we hadn't talked about s'mores, but yet she'd gone to her campsite and come back with graham crackers and chocolate bars. It was a mystery I might never figure out, but dream or real, it had felt supernatural to me.

"Angel, huh? I don't feel like an angel, my hair all plastered down and all." I turned and saw she was wrapped in my robe again.

"Well you look like an angel to me. How else to describe a vivacious young woman met by accident out in the woods? Come have some breakfast." She smiled radiantly at the compliment, then joined me at the table while I assembled bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches. Getting the partial-bottle of white-wine from the Yeti cooler, I made non-bubbly mimosas with the orange juice.

"This all looks and smells wonderful! You're a real whiz at cooking, aren't you? Even outdoors." I replied that I did alright, then went in to the fridge for grapes I'd just remembered I had. We ate leisurely, chit-chatting about where we'd grown up, where we'd gone to college, etcetera. She made me feel so comfortable around her, and she seemed to genuinely like me. Not that I could be her boyfriend or anything, buy maybe a close friendship.

"Hey, I have T-shirts and sweat pants or shorts you could wear. The stuff at your camp might be all wet."

"That would be nice, thanks. Shorts I think: my legs are much shorter than yours!" She followed me into the camper and as I went to my bedroom for the clothes she asked if she could use the kitchen sink to wash her muddy tennis shoes. I told her sure, there should be a small scrub brush below. And try not to use too much water; water is a precious commodity in a camper.

I found an old ZZ Top shirt that was snug on me, and a pair of jogging shorts with a drawstring, so she ought to be able to cinch them up tight enough. As I came back up the hall I had to stop in my tracks because Amber had shed the robe and was standing there buck naked at the sink scrubbing one of the shoes. Her breasts had caught the rhythm of her brush strokes and were swaying and jiggling decadently. It was one thing for her to be topless or naked outdoors, but now she was naked inside my home, and with a quick picking-up I could whisk her back to my bed and enjoy the carnal pleasures of her flesh.

"I took your robe off so it wouldn't get dirty. I hope you don't mind..."

Mind? How could a red-blooded guy mind?? "Of course, makes perfect sense. The clothes are here on the bed when you're ready for them. If they don't work maybe I can find something smaller, but I think that's the smallest I have."

"I'll make them work, thank you." I went back outside and dug two 2.5 gallon water totes out of storage, then set about collecting wood for tonight's fire. I was laying a load of branches across the top of the fire ring in a crisscross pattern to dry when Amber came out beaming. "This is better!"

Talk about an angel! I felt a little guilty because the tableau reminded me of last night's memory of Ann coming out that same door with a similar happy smile. But she'd told me in my dream/vision/encounter with Amber that I should begin to live again, even be intimate with other women. Part of me wanted to be intimate with Amber right then! She filled out the T-shirt quite nicely, and had tied its length into a knot just below her breasts, like girls do. And the running shorts, while a little baggy in the front, were almost taut in the back, filled out by her wide and protruding bottom.

"Oh good, I'm glad they fit. Hey, mind walking with me down to the lake to get some water?"

"Sure, glad to help! I should do something to earn my keep." Was that a double entendre?

"Oh hey, have you ever fished?" She said she hadn't but would like to learn, so I grabbed my tackle box and rod (Was THAT a double entendre?), and handing her the 2 jugs, we cut over to the path she'd come up yesterday and strolled down to the lake, chattering again about nothing really.

The flat rock was about 5 feet above the waterline and I got the fishing pole ready. "The sun is nice today," Amber said as out of the corner of my eye I saw her taking off her shirt. "You should get some sun too. The vitamin D is good for you."

Handing her the rod, I mean pole, I mean 'fishing device,' I took my shirt off too. A little cool yet, but the sun at our backs did feel nice. And my rod/pole/'sex device' was enjoying seeing Amber topless again.

Taking the rod back (I had cut off the hook and slid the bobber down to the lead weight, since she was a beginner and that would be easier) I demonstrated how to cast: hold this button down, bring the rod back, then swing it like this (I like to sidearm, so that's what I demonstrated), releasing the button at the right moment. After doing that 3 times I handed the rod to her, saying, "It's a bit trickier than it looks, but you'll get the hang of it."

Her first cast was dismal of course, holding the button too long as most beginners do, sending the line into the weeds to our left. "Oops, that wasn't right, was it?" I just laughed and showed her how to reel it in, then told her to let go of the button a little sooner next time.

And as expected, she released it too early this time, sending the bobber way to the right, but at least it hit the water this time. "That was better, just release a little later next time. Don't worry, it takes everyone several tries."

She looked a bit dejected but hopeful and gave it another go: way to the left, but in the water at least. "Oh Mark, I don't think I can do it! Would you help me, like golf pros do?" I didn't see any mischief in her face, like this was a ruse to get me close to her (drat!), so I proceeded to hold her around her stomach with my left arm (which seemed best, to keep her from falling in the lake in case I leaned into her on the cast) and put my right hand over hers on the handle.

"So maybe let's let a little line out like this..." The view down her chest was intoxicating, but I tried to stay focused. "Then bring it back like this, maybe extend your left arm out to counterbalance..." That opened her chest up and let me see right down to her sexy "inny" belly button. "Good, now get ready to swing around and cast. When I say 'now' let go of the button. Ready? Go!" I/we swung the pole around, not fast for distance but for accuracy.

"Now!" She let go of the button and the weight and bobber sailed out in a lovely arc, just a bit left of center. "Yes!"

"I did it! Did you see that??" She turned in my arms to give me a giddy hug, leaving me holding the fishing pole. Her breasts mashed against my chest made me hug her back and pull her tighter. They felt so good, so sexy, so womanly. She released her grip before I did, making me feel ashamed and jerk away from her.

"Mark, it's okay if you enjoy the feel of me. I like the feel of you too," she said, eyes partly downcast.

"Okay. Yes. Thank you," I stammered out. "Want to try to catch one now?"

"Yes!" she squealed in delight. So I tied an artificial lure on, telling her I was using a surgeon's knot, then slid the bobber up to about the right depth. Then just to save time I cast it far out and handed her the rod back.

"Now just watch for it to bob or go under, that means a fish is nibbling at it or took it." We waited a bit and nothing happened, so I told her to reel it in a couple turns and wait again. Asking me to hold the pole for a minute she untied the drawstring and pushed the shorts down to her thighs, asking me if her butt looked pale.

"Maybe just a little paler than the rest of you..." (She must sunbathe in the nude quite a lot.) Hearing that, she pushed the shorts down and stepped out of them.

"Since I'm going to be standing here with my back to the sun I might as well get some sun on it. You should join me." I demurred, the 'problem' in my own shorts being more visible than before. "Suit yourself," and she reeled in another couple turns. Something hit the lure and the bobber went completely under. Stepping behind her I grabbed the pole along with her and showed her how to jerk it to set the hook. My crotch was pressed against her lower back and now I wished I had taken my shorts off.

Feeling the fight in the line I knew the fish was hooked so I released the pole back to her so she could have the excitement of reeling in her first catch. "Reel slowly, try to wait for the line to go slack, and then take more line in. If you pull too hard you could break the line and lose him. That's it, nice and steady...."

Amber was laughing like a little kid, catching her first fish. It was probably less than one pound, but to her it must have felt like Moby Dick. (Why do I keep thinking of sexy words today? Oh yeah: there's a young, beautiful, naked woman standing right next to me!) Soon she had the fish up and out of the water, then dangling right in front of us, flipping and flopping trying to get free.

"I caught one, I caught one!! He's beautiful!" I'd gotten the stringer from my tackle box and showed her how to attach him through his gills, then how to remove the hook.

"Would you grab the two containers and follow me down to the water? I need to put him in, and we'll fill up while we're down there." It was a bit of a tricky trail down to the water's edge, and slippery from last night's rain, but we made it down okay. Fish staked out and containers filled, we each carried one back up to the rock shelf.

"Will you sunbathe nude with me?" That sounded enticing, and I was beginning to more than hope that she'd suggest something further. So I said yes and stripped off my shorts and underwear. This time she watched with interest as he sprang free, but didn't say anything. She laid face-down on the rock with her head facing the lake, allowing the sun to hit the full length of her body. I laid down beside her and we turned our heads toward each other, resting them on folded hands.

"Doesn't this feel lovely? The warm rock below and the warm sun on your back? This is my favorite spot in the whole park." I agreed that it was quite nice. Yesterday or today I hadn't even seen a boat out on the lake or any other signs of life. It felt like our own Garden of Eden.

"Amber, you're such a vivacious, free-spirited woman, I've never met anyone like you." She just smiled serenely back at me. "And I promise you I don't go around asking random women this, but, well, you're just so beautiful and sexy—" I think I saw interest kindling in her eyes. "—and maybe you've been giving me signals but I'm too dense to pick up on them, but, um, I'd really, really like to make love to you with my mouth. Nothing more than that, and no reciprocation required." I stopped talking because I was afraid I'd scared her off, but the look in her eyes said otherwise.

"Like you used to do with Ann?" She was smiling at me gently, and I could tell the answer was already Yes, which made my heart flutter.

"Yes, like I used to do with Ann. I loved doing that for her, loved how it made her look and sound, loved the feeling inside when I was able to give her orgasms." Amber smiled at me even more tenderly. "But I want to do it for you, Amber. Not pretend that you're her. Last night in my dream or vision or whatever it was, Ann told me that it was alright for me to experience other women, that it wouldn't change the memory of the love between us."