An Old Boy Scout Meets an Angel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I say teen because, wow, what she'd done to her hair and face: her hair was brushed out now, soft and shimmery, and she'd put it up in pigtails on each side. And her makeup looked just like many teen girls: too much mascara, too much bright red lipstick, and I don't know what else, but all that and the hair made her look 10 years younger. Oh, and she was chewing gum too, smacking it like an obnoxious teen girl.

"I mean, it was just one bottle of rum, I don't know why you have to make such a big deal about it!" I'd stood now, and while I was starting to catch on to her scenario, I wasn't quite sure what to say yet. But Amber seamlessly filled the void.

"Ewww, put some pants on, that's gross! And what's that all about," indicating the picnic table, "we should just do it inside. You're just an old perv, aren't you. Gah!"

'Old' stung, but 'perv' really got to me: "Oh that's rich, you calling me a perv, you inconsiderate little tramp! Get over here! And close the door, you're letting flies in." As my 'niece' Amber reluctantly walked over to me with a dejected look on her face, a quick smile from the real Amber and the twinkle in her eyes told me I was playing it right.

"Look at you, advertising yourself like a perfect slut. I bet you don't even have panties on, do you!?" Grabbing a wrist brusquely and twisting her sideways I flipped up the back of her skirt and confirmed it. "I knew it! You're just a little tramp, aren't you?" I rubbed a quick circle around her butt.

"I'm not, Uncle Mark, I'm a nice—Owww!" That was me smacking her ass.

"Be quiet! I'll have you know that that 'just' bottle of rum cost a hundred dollars back when my dad, your Grandpa, gave it to me, and I was saving it for a special occasion. And now you've ruined it. Sit on the edge of that table!"

She walked slowly over there, but before turning to sit said, "But can't—OWWWwwwA!" I'd lifted her skirt and smacked the other cheek, harder this time.

"I said 'sit on the table'," a steely grit in my voice that she knew better than to question. So she sat, scooching back until the backs of her knees were against the edge of the table. I'd let the comforter hang over the edge for just this reason.

"How old are you now, anyway? 18? 19?" She answered that she'd turned 19 two months ago, and the way she said it was as if she was full-grown now. "You probably drank it with some punk-ass boy, didn't you?" With real tears in her eyes somehow, Amber admitted she had. "And then you let him grab your tits like this, didn't you?" I pretty-roughly grabbed them through the thin white blouse, kind of mauling them. She let out a painful little yelp and nodded yes.

"Spread your legs. Wider!" Taking her by the chin with my left hand and putting my face right into hers I said, "Then you let him touch you here, didn't you?" I pressed my right hand flat against her crotch, over the skirt. When she nodded I slipped my hand below the hem and touched her there directly. "Look how wet you are, you little tart! Did you let him lick you too?" A meek nod, barely perceptible. "Mmmhmm. Let's see how you taste..." I took my fingers, sloppy-wet from her dripping gash, and making her watch, licked them clean. "Oh yeah, you taste real good. Did he make you come?"

"No? Then why are you messing with useless slackers like him? I'm going to show you how a real man pleasures a woman. Lay back."

"Please, Uncle Mark, you don't have to do this, I've learned my lesson, honest. I'll replace the bottle of rum, I'll even buy you two!" When she'd first objected I raised my hand as if to smack her on the cheek (I wasn't going to, of course), and she flinched satisfyingly, but the real contrition on her face and in her voice softened my feelings toward her.

"Shhhh, shhhh, hon. I didn't really mean those ugly things I said about you. But the thing is, you can't replace that bottle of rum: it was a special edition that's long been sold out. But the real issue is that you took something of mine without permission. And that's serious enough that your parents ought to know about it. But I'm giving you this way out, and this will be the end of it and I'll never ask you for anything like this with you again."

She processed that and then nodded humbly, coming to terms with it actually being a good deal for her. And the building excitement in her face, though subtle, told me she might actually be looking forward to it. "That's a good girl, this is going to feel really nice, I promise. Now just lay back and put your head on that pillow."

She did, but then in a small voice said, "But Uncle Mark you don't have to tie me up, I'll stay still. I promise." A tinge of fear in her voice.

"I know, sweetheart, I know. But it's just so you don't change your mind. And it adds to the excitement, you'll see. I won't hurt you, I swear. Haven't I bounced you on my knee since you were a baby? Watched you grow up? Taken you places with Ann and your cousins? Right? I would never hurt you, but I AM going to show you how good oral sex can be for a woman. Not like those stupid little boys you run around with, but how a grown man does it. Especially for someone he cares about."

She was still and quiet now, so I adjusted her how I wanted her, with her butt at the very edge of the table. I had to move the pillow and neck rope down some, then I tied the two loose ends across her neck with a square knot. Slack enough that it just laid on her neck with no tension, but she wouldn't be able to wriggle her head out from under it.

Then realizing I'd forgotten something I meant to do, I grabbed the filet knife from my tacklebox and took it to Amber, whispering, "Adult Amber, I'd meant for you to have this. As protection or to cut yourself free." She smiled a trusting smile at me and whispered back, "I don't need it, Mark. I know you won't hurt me." But after giving her a pleading look she said, "Alright, I'll keep it here beside me if it'll make you feel better." I mouthed thank you to her and got back into character.

Tugging at the neck rope I asked, "Not too tight?" She shook her head no. Then I moved to the leg ropes, hoisting one leg so I could slip the loop over it. I paused to massage that leg up and down, over and above her white stockings, all the way down to the part of her butt I could reach with it hoisted. "You have really nice legs, hon. And that booty, my my! Did you run track in high school?"

"Volleyball. And I've joined the team in college too." In my mind Amber was a freshman but still living at home, going to the local university. Her parents weren't convinced she was college material so they were keeping expenses down.

"Ah, that explains it. I've noticed on TV the college volleyball girls always have cute butts, and those tight little shorts really show them off." Amber smiled a timid smile at the compliment. Fixing the loop behind her knee, and adjusting the pipe insulation so the rope wouldn't cut into her tender flesh, I talked as I worked, "You probably don't think about grown men like me, or even your dad, thinking about young women that way, do you?" Shake of her head.

"Well we do. We may be old on the outside, but inside we're still horny teenagers thinking about touching every pretty girl we see. No, it's not gross, so don't make that face. Women can be the same way, you'll see when you get older and men don't look at you like they do now."

Working on her other leg, I continued to talk to her. "I've watched you grow up with interest. You were a late-bloomer, but you're a full-grown woman now." She blushed at the compliment and looked away. Having finished the other leg I moved up to her side and gently cupped her breasts through the blouse. "And these are just lovely, Amber. No, more than that: they're incredible!" An embarrassed-but-proud smile. I continued to gently massage them, rubbing the nipples through the fabric.

"Do you remember when we all went to the waterpark last summer? I know you do because of the attention all the boys were giving you. Well they weren't the only ones ogling these beautiful breasts. Me and several other older men were watching them too, wishing we could get our hands on them like this." Lifting the blouse to fully expose them, "And not just our hands, but our lips too." I gently kissed each nipple in turn, then went back to the first one and suckled it more strongly. Amber squirmed and a moan escaped her lips, then I repeated on the other one.

"Have they been kissed like that before? No? Well that's because boys are in such a hurry to touch you everywhere and then get their dicks inside you. But an experienced man knows to take his time, to build his woman's excitement until she begs him to plow it inside her." Here I was tying the half-hitches on the ends of the waist rope and snugging it down onto her lower stomach, putting a longer length of insulation over it first.

"Are you good, dear? Yes? Not too uncomfortable? Okay." Checking knots and adjusting her knees back a bit more, so her thighs were pulled back beyond vertical, I kept talking dirty to her. "Now, I'm not going to put my penis inside you, that would be very wrong. But I am going to use this opportunity to show you how good oral sex can feel and to give you a new experience. Yes, I'm blackmailing you, and I feel kind of bad about that, but you're 19 now and 'legal,' and you're just so sexy that I almost can't help myself from doing this to you.

"Actually, doing it for you. Did you know that your Aunt Ann loved when I did this to her? No, that's not gross, so unscrew your face. Many times I've had her tied on a picnic table just like this, and I licked her so good she begged me not to stop until she'd come 3 or 4 times. And you will too, you'll see." A defiant shake of her head told me Amber didn't agree. Yet. "Never mind that, you'll see."

I pulled her tube-type sleeveless blouse down over her breasts and then snugged it up against them, pushing them up and in slightly. Then I pulled her short little skirt up above her hips as much as I could, tucking it under the rope, leaving her belly button exposed. I walked around her and admired my handiwork: this lovely 19yo girl was bound to the table with her breasts and pussy fully exposed for me to do with as I pleased. Yummy.

"Amber, do you play with yourself sometimes?" A shake of her head, but not emphatic enough to be truthful. "Yes you do, everyone does. Girls and boys, men and women. And you're definitely a woman now." Amber blushed and looked at me with something approaching desire. "Look, even I do. Especially since Ann passed." Standing beside her head, which she turned toward me, I slowly stroked myself while she watched. I knew that pre-cum had built up, and when enough had collected at the tip I gathered it with a finger and explained to her what it was and its function.

Then I spread it on and around her nearest nipple while she watched, eyes big. Then I blew on that nipple, and the cooling effect made it rise in response. "Feel good? Has a boy ever done that to you? How about this?" I licked the other nipple sloppily, then blew on it too. It engorged like the other one. "Nice? Mmhmm." Rubbing her stomach now, I jerked myself until more pre-cum had emerged, then I put it on the first nipple again, leaving it as a blob this time. Lifting the nipple to her mouth I said, "Lick it off, dear. Taste me like I'm going to soon taste you."

She first resisted, but as I pushed the nipple toward her lips she tentatively licked it, then finding that it didn't taste bad, continued to swirl her tongue around the nipple, getting it all off. "Good girl. Do you lick your nipples when you play with yourself, Amber? Don't deny it. Show me how you rub your clit while you suck on this nipple. Hold it so I can let go. Lovely!" I moved down between her legs to watch the show. Not much of a show yet because she wasn't willing to let herself go so soon. But I knew she would, eventually.

"You look so sexy, Amber, doing that to yourself. Look at my dick as I stroke it right here in front of your pussy. Your inner lips have engorged and are splayed out now in a beautiful butterfly. Have you ever looked at it when it's excited? No? Here, let me take a picture for you." Getting my phone from the table I took several shots of her beautiful young womanhood: one with her hand out of the way, and three more while she frigged herself, which she was starting to do more fervently now.

"Easy girl, save some for me!" I gathered her wrists together in my left hand and moved her arms up over her head, gently pinning them there. Then I showed her the lewd pictures of her own cunt, made even more lewd by the distinctive ring on her finger, so there was no denying it was her pussy and not just some random one. "Beautiful, isn't it? It's spread open like that to accept a man's penis and milk his sperm into it to make a baby. I think it's the most fascinating part of female anatomy. Keep your hands there and let me take over now. But you can play with your breasts if you want. She didn't move her hands to them, still being defiant.

I moved back between her legs and laid my hand on the length of her sex, just resting it there, pushing and massaging. She started to involuntarily squirm a bit. "Feels good? You don't have to answer: your body already has." Then I moved my cock to just above her slit, so that if I pressed down, the head would land on her clit while the shaft would bury itself in the valley of her wet lips. It was tempting to do just that, but this was my niece so I couldn't.

"Would you like me to push this down and rub it against you?" Her eyes were almost burning with lust and I could see the battle play out on her face: Should I say no, or yes! "I'm sorry, I shouldn't tease you so. I can't do that. But I can do this." Gathering more pre-cum on my thumb, I laid my fingers on her mons, then with her eagerly watching wide-eyed, I slooowly lowered the thumb toward her clit. When it made contact she jerked as if hit by a jolt of electricity. I held the thumb still until she calmed down and her breathing slowed, then I started making slow circles with it. That got her writhing nicely, her eyes glued to my thumb.

"Has a little boy ever done this to you? No? Of course not, they don't know what to do with a woman's vagina. But I'm going to show you this and many other wonderful things, Amber. Do you think you'd like that?" She nodded slowly, trying not to seem too eager, eyes laser-locked on my tormenting thumb. "See, I knew you'd start to enjoy it. Just let your body take over and experience the new sensations." I gave her a few more circles then abruptly removed my hand. She gave an exasperated groan and moved a hand toward her pussy, but I intercepted it, and then the other one that came right after.

"No, dear. From now on only *I* get to touch you there. But I'll make it good for you, really good, I promise. You can play with your nipples if you want." Her hands flew to each nipple and began massaging them. "That feels good, doesn't it? Women's nipples are more sensitive than men's, you're lucky."

I took a minute to take a picture of my dick hovering over her pussy. Then telling her to use her first two fingers (I made sure it was the hand with the unique ring on it) to spread the lips open, I aimed my dick right at her slightly-gaping hole and took two more shots. Then I touched her sex again, but only below the clitoris, massaging her inner lips. "Amber, how many dicks have been inside this tight little pussy?" I dipped my middle finger in on 'tight' and she moaned deliciously.

"Only two, Uncle Mark. Mmmmmm."

"Always tell me the truth, dear." I pinched her clitoris a little painfully, eliciting a yelp. "I think you had more than two just that night your dad had to come pick you up passed-out drunk from that frat party."

"He told you about THAT?!?!"

"Baby-girl, he's been my brother far longer than he's been your father. We talk about everything. Like how when he got you home they found your shirt on inside-out and your bra missing. And when your mom stripped you for bed she found your panties almost soaked in cum."

"Ohmygod....."

"Shhhhh, it's okay. But that was dumb, Amanda, getting that drunk. Because it was dangerous. Those boys could've done anything to you, gotten you pregnant, given you a venereal disease, screwed you in the butt..."

"Ohmygosh, do people really do that?? I mean, I've heard about it, but..."

"Oh yes, dear, they do that. Men are always trying to get into women's butts, and some women actually enjoy it." I thought about telling her that her Aunt Ann used to do it for me sometimes, but figured she didn't need to know all that.

"Well I'm never going to do that!"

"Never say never, hon. There's so much about sex and love and giving to a partner that you don't know yet. In fact, you know what? I said earlier that when I start licking you you'll beg me not to stop, and you will, that's all but guaranteed. You'll probably even beg me to do it more than once. But I'll make a different bet with you." Amber's face and ears perked up, and I began to rub her clit again.

"Before I'm done you'll beg me to let you suck my dick."

"Will not!"

"Will too. And the bet won't cost you anything if you lose: if you don't beg me to suck my dick, I'll buy you a bottle of good rum. Say $50, that gets you a nice smooth rum."

"It's a bet, and you're going to lose!" Extending her hand, we shook on it.

"Challenge accepted. Now let me get to work and we'll see who wins."

I pulled up a stadium seat cushion to kneel on and got to work. First sniffing down the length of her pussy, on the return trip up I let me nose run through her wet furrow and then over and through her clitoris, making her jump on the release. "Oh, I meant to mention before about you being fully shaved down here. Do you know what men think when they see that? Slut." And before she could react or deny it I laid into her clit with my tongue: deep, hard licks from bottom to top, letting it flick out from under my tongue each time.

"Oh God.... But I'm not a slu—Oh Jesus, yes!" I'd suctioned her clit into my mouth and was pulling it back and forth, squeezing rhythmically with my lips in time.

"I'm sorry, what were you saying, dear?" Her stomach heaving with pants while I put light pressure on her clit with my thumb, she managed to say that she wasn't a slut. "Oh I know, love, I was just teasing you. Do you want some more of my mouth though?"

A tentative maybe was her significantly-less-defiant answer. I grinned inside at how quickly her defenses were breaking down. I'd only 'been with' one other woman before Ann, and that was a clumsy, groping affair, but I thought I'd learned a lot from Ann's body over 36 years of marriage, and it seemed like Amber (niece or adult, or both) was responding the same way, so that was reassuring.

I went back in with light flicks of my tongue over her clit, barely touching it. She responded appropriately, mewling contentedly. I wanted to keep the stimulation down for a time before ramping it back up. When I did, it was by adding the fingers of my left hand, rubbing up and down her slit, lightly pinching and sliding my fingers over her slippery inner lips. As her breathing and bucking quickened, I used the thumb and forefinger of my right hand to pull back the clitoral hood, then hit her clit with faster and slightly harder flicks.

"OhGodOhGodOhGod....." I slowed down tongue and fingers over about a minute, bringing her back down to the contented mewling state.