An Old Boy Scout Meets an Angel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved around the table and sat on the bench next to her face. "Amber, that was awesome! You were able to teach 'Tom' in just a short time what you liked and needed, and he was able to provide that to you. That was really beautiful, and I want you to promise me, I mean promise me, that you'll do that with all your boyfriends. Will you?"

"I promise, Uncle Mark. I'll teach my boyfriends what I need from them, and not just let them paw at me. And like you said earlier, I'll have them make me come before I do anything for them." She looked so sincere and newly-confident in herself that I held up my hand for a high five.

"That's my girl!" And then I kissed her lightly on the lips and thanked her for sharing her beautiful body with me. Even if it was under the threat of blackmail, I hoped she'd enjoyed it. She showed me that she had by pulling me in for a passionate kiss, then with a soulful look into my eyes, "Thank you for teaching me these beautiful things, Uncle Mark. I never knew it could feel so good." She was so sincere and grateful that I almost genuinely believed she was my 19yo niece. I had to look away for a minute, and she was quiet.

"Adult Amber. Real Amber?" When she saw that I wanted to talk to her she quickly shed the niece persona. I kissed her gently on the lips before saying, "Amber, this has been so wonderful, I loved this scenario you thought up, and you played it so wonderfully! I—" she'd started to talk, perhaps to say that *I* had played it well, I don't know, but I put a finger to her lips. "Let's talk about it later. Right now I want to do this for you, the beautiful, vivacious young woman I met only yesterday, the one who has given me so much new confidence and in some way has helped me start moving past the loss of my dearly-loved wife. I want to do this for you, and I want you to be you and me to be me, and I want to watch your eyes as I do it. Okay?"

She was tearing up as I was, and with real emotion in her voice said, "I'd like that so much, Mark. I want to experience your tenderness and love as you do that for me, not this fake thing." I could only hug her, I didn't dare try to speak.

Suddenly the restraints seemed obscene, so I quickly removed them. I still wanted to do this outdoors though, under God and Heaven. And maybe my Ann would look down and give her blessing. Indoors it would feel sneaky and sordid somehow.

I helped Amber sit up and I massaged her legs, which must've been uncomfortable in that position for so long. I ran inside and grabbed her a cold Sprite, then sat behind her massaging her neck, shoulders, arms, and back. "That feels wonderful, you have such strong, confident hands." She was still massaging her legs so I went back around to help, thinking that's probably where the worst cramps were.

As I massaged one leg while she did the other, even though I could clearly see her vagina and was massaging her thighs right up to it, I wasn't thinking of her sexually now. Though I knew that would come and would be an experience I'd forever treasure, right now I was just helping my lovely friend through the discomfort I'd selfishly put her in.

"Mark, that was so intense! You—" Again I shushed her with a finger to the lips.

"Can we save that for after, Amber? Right now I only want to think of you. Tell me about where you grew up." She looked at me appraisingly, I hope seeing that I really cared for her as a person. Maybe almost loved her. Then she began telling me about her hometown and her best friends, all her pets, funny things that happened at school, sad times, good times, all of it an unceasing torrent of words. The vivacity and sheer life in her voice were infectious and soon I was laughing along with her at funny things, saying Oh no at sad things, etc. She was a joy to listen to, and I got the impression she didn't get listened to a lot, or didn't feel comfortable opening up to people like this. In her line of work I could see why, which made me sad.

The kinks worked out and the soda drained (and bathroom not needed), I asked her how she liked to receive it and she said on her back as before would be a good place to start. So she re-assumed that position, legs pulled up and feet tucked beside her spreading bottom. I knelt in front of her and approached as if I'd never seen her vagina before. I studied it closely, smelled it, kissed it, touched it. Then I began kissing the insides of her thighs as foreplay. She murmured her enjoyment and I put my thumb lightly on her clitoris, rubbing small, gentle circles over it.

She responded well to that, so I moved over with my mouth and lightly kissed all the way up and down her length, increasing the pressure with my thumb as I went. I was making love to her vagina, not assaulting it like I'd done my niece's pussy, and I think she liked it better. A few times she whispered/moaned things like, "Oh Mark, your touches are so tender." And, "I can feel the adoration in the way you're touching me." I was glad, because I did adore her. I adored her for breaking me out of my funk after Ann, and for sharing her beautiful body with me, and not least, for showing me that I could still be loved, and loving, at my age. All these things and more I tried to transmit through lips, tongue, and fingers, and she was enjoying it.

Ramping down, indicating that I wanted to say something, I gently broke off and asked, "How do you like it, love? Slow and gentle like this, maybe faster, or harder...?" She responded by sitting up, pulling me up to her, then hugging and kissing me very tenderly. I started to sob; it had been so long since a woman, any woman, but especially my Ann, had held me and kissed me with such tender intensity. Had admired and respected me. Me, a 60-year-old IT geek whose only claim to fame was that I could build fires and tie knots.

I sobbed while she held and comforted me. Sobs of loss, sobs of joy, sobs of what-ifs. In a few minutes I'd gathered myself together. Amber took my face in her hands and kissed away my tears. I looked at her helplessly, not knowing what to say or do, but glad she was there, glad she was holding me, not judging.

I wiped my face with my shorts still there on the bench, then went inside for a bottle of vodka. It was getting late, maybe 3 o'clock? And Amber had said she was leaving this afternoon. I came out and took a long draw straight from the bottle, offering it to her. She took a smaller drink. "Amber, it's getting late. I'll come see you sometime and we can finish this then. Keep the money and maybe I can use it as a deposit toward your regular rates."

"No sir! A deal's a deal, and you're going to get what you wanted. 'No regrets,' that's my motto, and I know you won't come see me again, you're only saying that. You haven't done everything you wanted to with me and I don't want you to regret that. So, no sir!"

"But Amber, you've already done so much for me. And given me so much. To do all those things we talked about seems crass now. I don't think I can. I think I'm starting to love you, and that makes me see you differently." I'd sat on the top of the picnic table, feet on the bench seat, and Amber had sidled up beside me, touching me.

"Mark, I'm not sure what's going on in your head, but for what it's worth, I have feelings for you too. I can't say it's 'love,' but I can see how it could become that. But didn't you love Ann, intensely, and yet didn't you enjoy having sex with her? Making love to her?" I had to nod that she'd made a very good point.

"And didn't she tell you in your vision last night to live again, even to enjoy sex again? Mark, sex between two people who truly care for each other is beautiful and not ugly at all. I care for you very much and I want to experience that with you. I don't get that very often, and—well, you're the closest thing I've had to a romantic partner since college. I need this as much as you do..." And then it was her turn to sob quietly, and as she leaned her head into my chest I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight until she was finished. I had my shorts ready when she rose up, re-animated.

"Let's go down to the rock, it'll be nice and warm now. The sun's out, we'll bring this comforter and the vodka. C'mon, let's go!" There was no denying her as she took me by the hand and pulled me off the table. She didn't allow time for us to dress, but she did put her shoes on.

At the rock it was indeed warm and the sun was bright. The lake was smooth as glass, not a breeze was stirring, and no ripples from nearby boats. The sky was a deep blue with thin bands of cirrus clouds. Those were reflected in the still lake, making it look as if there were another sky down there and we were suspended between. It truly was a Garden of Eden and we were Adam and Eve, as naked and unashamed as they had been.

Amber took a long swig of the vodka while I laid the comforter out, this time folded in half only once. That done, she sat and dragged me down with her, offering me the bottle. I was screwing the cap back on when she rose on her knees and thrust one of her breasts into my mouth, steering my hand to the other one.

"Oh my lover, isn't this perfect!? Just you and me and the lake and the sun. I love being here with you like this, feeling you touch me this way." She took the bottle from me and had another swig, handing it to me before screwing the top back on. Then she guided my other hand to her crotch.

"Do you feel how excited I am by you? Not just by your touches, but by you, your integrity, your honesty, your love for your dear wife. Not just anyone affects me this way, Mark. But you do." She slid down to sit beside me at an angle, draping her legs over mine. Then her hand found my penis, already hard because I'd been touching her breasts. "I see I excite you too. That's a good thing, and it's not purely carnal because I'm an attractive young woman, is it? No, it's because you care for me. Care about me. Care for what I want and don't want. Care for what I like and don't like. Care how your touches make me feel. I'm right, aren't I?" I nodded that she was.

"Then it's okay for us to express our affection and caring in other ways, don't you think? More intimate ways?" I said yes and pulled her in for a passionate kiss, snaking my hand down to her womanhood as I did. She moaned softly into my mouth, which was an incredible turn-on. Like she'd said, I cared how she felt, that what I was doing was pleasurable for her.

Soon she pushed me onto my back, climbing atop me while continuing to kiss me passionately, meaningfully. She ground her pelvis into me, and I grabbed her butt with both hands to help. She 'huffed' into my mouth, apparently enjoying that new touch as much as I did. I thought fleetingly about Ann's narrower frame, but then allowed myself to fully experience Amber's more voluptuous one. I kneaded that bottom selfishly, fulfilling a dream from every time I'd seen it before.

Amber scooted herself down on me until her pussy was over my dick, enfolding it. I felt its wetness as she slid her clit back and forth on it, which felt heavenly. I opened my eyes long enough to look up to heaven and mouth thank you to Ann. It was probably just the vodka, but I thought I felt a love and reassurance flow over and through me.

Our torso lengths meant that Amber and I could no longer kiss, but she hunched down and began licking my nipples, which had always been a huge turn-on for me. Maybe for most guys, I don't know. I grabbed the sides of her breasts and massaged and squeezed them as I'd done her ass. Muffled mmmpffs around my nipples told me she liked that. We were both getting very excited, and if she didn't stop the pussy rubbing and nipple assaults soon I'd spray my seed all over her.

Maybe sensing that, in an instant she rose up and squatted over my face, "Give me one of your mind-blowing orgasms now, lover, and I'll take care of you after." My tongue had started working before she finished her command. I licked and kissed and sucked that sweet pussy like there was no tomorrow, and my hands alternated from squeezing her plump ass to massaging those magnificent dangling breasts. I no longer thought of how Ann had looked and felt in situations exactly like this one, but relished the new sensations of Amber's body. She kept her eyes focused on mine the entire time.

Seeing her pouty red lips above those stupendous breasts I had a sudden desire to touch them, rub them, feel them. She let me do that for only a few seconds before engulfing the first two fingers into her mouth, sucking them and doing lascivious things to them inside with her tongue. I didn't need to touch myself to stay hard.

Amber was rubbing her pussy against my mouth and nose hard now, taking from me what her body needed rather than let me guess at giving it. I loved it and just laid there trying to keep my tongue hard and lips soft for her. My right hand was still mauling an ass cheek, and she was sucking my fingers as if they were my dick, having sucked in a third one without me noticing. I loved the view from down there, looking up over her breasts to her face contorted with lust and longing, red from her exertions, actual veins standing out on her forehead. I think women are most beautiful in that state, and I love being the source of that ecstasy.

I soon felt more than heard the low moan building deep inside her body, and then she arched her back and threw her head back as I knew she must. I was ready and transferred my wet fingers from her mouth to her right nipple, which I think kicked her over the edge. As I massaged the nipple and caressed her butt, I held my mouth still as she stopped moving herself over it. Then I reveled in the long, low wail that came from her. This was different than the wild-animal sound that had come from 'niece Amber,' so I thought this was probably the real Amber. The wail-becoming-moan lasted much longer than I thought it possibly could (where was she getting the air?)

But soon the spell was broken, that moment between life and death, which is how orgasms feel for me. She leaned forward and stared down into my eyes with the most soul-searching look of ecstasy and wonder. Then she began moving again, slowly at first, but then faster, and faster still, until what I could see of her mons was a blur before my eyes. I grabbed her butt to help her to another orgasm, and wriggled my tongue around to give her a different sensation.

Another arching of her back, head thrown back like a wolf howling at the moon, a deep guttural sound that morphed into, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKK!!!!" came out of her. I'd never seen a woman come that hard, in real life or even porn. The sound echoed off the hill behind us, then back out over the lake. I started lightly flicking her clit and Amber jumped and jolted at each touch, incoherent sounds still coming from her throat.

Soon she threw herself off me, I supposed to get away from the tantalizing tongue that she could've stayed on all day but knew she shouldn't. She flopped beside me, legs spread, arms flung back over her head, gulping huge gulps of air like a thoroughbred who's just finished a race.

And a thoroughbred she was. I rolled over onto my elbow to look at her beautiful body. Her skin was flush and glistening with sweat. Her taut stomach was heaving up and down like a trampoline with invisible jumpers. And her breasts: oh my God, her breasts! Flattened a bit by gravity, but still firm, they stood upright on her chest like the sandcastle molds from a bucket you used to make as a kid. Yet they weren't firm like sand, but quivery like jello.

Then up her neck, the gulps of air visible there, the redness and sweat more pronounced than below. And to her face, eyes closed, cheeks flushed, beads of sweat on her forehead, her blonde hair plastered to the top and sides of her forehead. The face of an angel. My angel.

I bent to close my lips around her nearest nipple, just to taste its saltiness and feel its rigidity. Then I put my hand on her vagina to feel the heat of it, the slow pulses it was still experiencing. I released the nipple and settled my head on her chest above that breast, pressing my lips against its base. Amber brought her hand up to cradle my back, completing the perfect moment. Feeling and hearing her open-mouthed pants through her chest, and the heat of her body everywhere I was touching it was so divine that I felt I needn't ever touch another woman again. God, take me now and let me be with Ann again, but thank you for this magical experience.

We laid there for a long time, and I was content. The warm rock was perfect, the sun was perfect, the temperature was perfect. There weren't even any bugs. And I was lying on and next to a perfect woman, kind and generous and understanding. And sexy as heck, couldn't forget that. We dozed for a while.

I woke to feel Amber's hand over mine that was still on her sex, pushing and rubbing it gently. Her right hand was lazily scratching my back. Realizing that the side of my face against her chest was quite sweaty, I rolled off her and laid on my back next to her. She took my penis with her right hand, mostly just holding and squeezing it gently. I reciprocated with my left hand still on her vagina.

"Mark, thank you so much for that. I haven't come that hard since.... Well, maybe I've never come that hard."

"You deserved it, love. I'm so happy I was able to do it for you. And I'll always remember how you looked afterward, truly like an angel."

Amber rolled up onto her right elbow to face me, meaning she had to switch hands on my manhood, which had become quite hard under her tender treatment. "So now I get to take care of you, Mark. How do you like it?"

I pondered that for a moment, answering, "Well, I've been dreaming about 69'ing with you," her eyes lit up, "but after sharing that with you, our eyes locked together the whole time, I think I'd prefer it that way. So if I stayed here on my back could you—" Amber cut me off by mashing her lips against mine, which quickly became a more passionate kiss that involved her smashing her breasts against me and speeding up her handwork. There I had to grab her wrist to stop her, saying I was too close for all that. Remember, since meeting her yesterday I hadn't come yet; and what do you think being around a gorgeous young naked woman for 24+ hours does for an old man's libido?

"I'm going to enjoy doing this for you, Mark, I hope you believe that."

"I do, Amber. Just as I enjoyed doing it for you. And thank you in advance." I kind of wanted to bring up the 'ending,' but decided that would be oafish. Ann would suck me 'to completion' I guess they call it, and that was such a wonderful feeling. Much, much better than getting me to the point of no return and then finishing me outside her mouth. So much so that I'd probably trade 1 of the first kind for 5 of the other, it was that much better. And I wanted to share that with Amber, but it was too ugly to ask, so I let it be.

Amber positioned herself between my spread legs, sitting back on her knees, torso upright, hands on her thighs, which pushed her breasts together into a twin-peaked mountain of womanflesh. "I still like how you look at me, Mark. Most men in this situation would simply be ogling my breasts as if they were toys to be played with, but you seem to see the whole me, and appreciate my breasts and the rest as part of me, something to be treasured. I really like that about you.

"I'm going to take you in my mouth now, Mark—" my penis jerked involuntarily, "—and show you how much I care for you. I wish it would last longer, but I can tell you're close already. But that's okay, there'll be other times." And with that she bent forward while not breaking eye contact, lifted my penis up to vertical, then slowly lowered her open mouth over half the length of it, closing her lips around it at the end. I could feel her tongue under it, but she didn't move it. She did suck in her cheeks though, encasing my hardest-ever cock in the warm, wet cocoon of her mouth.