An Old Boy Scout Meets an Angel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost died. The feeling was so tight, so warm, so sensuous, and the look in Amber's eyes so sincere and heartfelt that it was all I could do to not come in that instant. She smiled with a crinkling of her eyes to show me that she enjoyed the look on my face. She then sloooowly withdrew her mouth, keeping the suction, until the head of my dick 'popped' free from her lips. I was grabbing at the comforter in an agony of ecstasy, still trying to hold back. Amber grinned, my dick still against her pursed lips.

Then she made a return trip, pushing it through her lips as they traveled inexorably down, down, down the shaft. A lighter suction, but her tongue riding along the sensitive underside. When she stopped she'd taken more of it than I would've thought possible. I'd seen 'deep-throating' of course, and this wasn't that, but a whole lot of my cock had found sanctuary in my angel's mouth. Amber had to firmly hold me in place by the base of my cock, I was thrashing and carrying on so.

Another eye-wrinkling smile and she started the agonizing return trip, adding a little tongue action this time. Which she judiciously stopped when she saw (and felt) the reaction it had on me. Finally, blissfully reaching the end, the head popped out from her lips again, leaving me aching to get it back inside that warm, tight place.

"How ya' holdin' up, Boy Scout?" I couldn't answer, only pant and relive the memories of my penis sliding between her perfect red lips. "Do you think one more of those, with tongue, might do it?" I could only nod yes, pleading with her with my eyes to please do it already. She switched her hand from the base to near the head of my dick, stroking very gently.

"Mark, I saw on your face earlier that you were conflicted when I asked you how you liked it. I have a guess at what that was, but just know that I'm your woman right now, and a real woman gives her man what he wants and needs. I'm giving myself to you completely, Mark. Is that enough said?"

"Oh my God, thank you, Amber! You're right about what it was, and I love you even more now. Thank you so much! I'll never forget you."

Amber beamed, making me think she really did more-than-like me. "One more of those, but softer, and then the coup de gras. Ready?" I nodded frantically that I was. And she completed the down-and-up trip as before, but with less suction. Though she added a few powerful sucks when it was fully inside. By the time she released me from her loving mouth I'd grabbed fistfuls of the comforter and my toes were literally curled.

"Alright, lover, this is the final round. Are you ready for me?" I am, I am, I am! I could only think, because I couldn't speak. But my frantic nods told her yes.

This time going in her lips were softer and there was no suction, but her tongue more-than-replaced both. As she lowered her lips ever-so-slowly down my length, her tongue inside was working demonically, seeming to lick everywhere at once. At the tip, around the head, the tender underside below, the edge of the 'helmet' above, and then everywhere along the shaft as it went deeper.

Her eyes never left mine, and I became absorbed in them, fell into them, maybe saw heaven through them. As she reached the bottom she gave a powerful suck and I was done. She held that suction, her tongue now only gently caressing the shaft, while I was suspended in that place between life and death. That eternal moment of not caring which side you came down on, just please don't ever let this moment end.

When you masturbate you get some of that, but when you orgasm with a loving partner it's magnified at least tenfold. And when you're staring into the eyes of an angel who's just done that for you it's at least a hundredfold. I held back as long as I could, savoring the look in her eyes more than the feel of her mouth. And I didn't even feel guilty letting go in her mouth, though I did sometimes with Ann when she wasn't really in the moment with me.

But Amber was most-assuredly in this moment with me and I could see the caring and the loving and the giving in her eyes: Please take this gift from me, I want to give it to you.

And then I did. Trying not to move, I relaxed the muscles holding back the flood, and as I did I saw the pulses through the base of the shaft, saw them pass through Amber's beaurtiful lips, saw and felt her swallow as they erupted into her mouth. And our eyes never left each other's. Until I had to throw my head back and cry out my joy to the sky. Over and over I cried out all the emotions inside me: the pain of losing Ann, the joy of finding Amber, the uncertainty of what the future might hold.

With tears in my eyes I looked back down at Amber, to see her in the same position, contentedly suckling my deflating penis. I said thank you over and over with my eyes, which she seemed to understand because she smiled lovingly around my softening manhood. When she could tell that even her light touches were becoming more irritating than pleasurable, she stretched herself full atop me, hands folded over my chest, her chin on them, watching me breathe as I'd watched her earlier.

When she sensed I was composed enough to talk she said, "Thank you for letting me do that for you, Mark. I don't think I really knew what truly giving meant until I saw the intense joy and gratitude in your eyes. Now I know what you meant when you said you loved doing that for Ann, because I saw that you loved doing it for me. And I loved doing it for you, especially seeing in your eyes how grateful you were and how much you appreciated me for it."

Still a bit breathless, I told her she'd nailed it. That's how it felt for me when I was the giver. All those wonderful years with Ann, and then today with her. I told her too that during the role-play when I'd made my 'niece' come it wasn't nearly the same, not even in the same league, which is why I wanted her back, so the next one could be for her. She giggled and hugged me tight against my sides, rubbing her groin on mine. Again we might've dozed, but at some point I began to think that her back might be getting sunburned, so I felt it and it did feel a little too hot.

"Amber, I'm afraid your back and your 'pale butt' might be getting too much sun. Better stand up and let me check." She did, not realizing my scheme. When I sat up my face was just a little lower than her bum, and while I made a bit of a show 'inspecting' it, I said, "Oh dear, it is getting a bit red. I'd better kiss it to soothe the burn. Then I kissed and massaged and licked that beautiful orb as best I could from my seated position.

"Mark Livingston! You tricked me just so you could get your lips on my butt!" There was mock fury but real glee in her eyes.

"Guilty as charged, madam. Now come here so I can do it properly!" With her giggling and play-resisting I pulled her back down to the blanket and laid her on her stomach. I can't swear to it, but I think she pushed her butt up a little for me. Laying myself across her upper back from her left side I used my right hand to push, pull, smoosh, even lightly smack that glorious ass. Then moving down to lay between her legs, I smothered it in kisses and sucks and flat-tongued licks, playing with that beautiful derriere every way I could think of.

"Ooooooh that feels nice, lover!" Scrunching her hips up for certain this time, she asked, "Can you rub me from there?" I found that I could, so with my left hand I played with her pussy while with my mouth and right hand I continued to caress and worship her fantastic ass. She was getting quite worked up and I liked where I thought this impulsive bit of play was heading.

Reaching around to spread her cheeks she asked if I'd like to lick her there. I gazed down at her perfect pink puckered butthole. It drew my tongue to it like a magnet, and Amber let out a deep satisfied moan. Now I wanted to give her another orgasm, so I switched to my right hand on her pussy for its better dexterity, using the left to continue to smoosh and mash her left butt cheek, while doing my best to tongue-fuck that tight pink hole.

It wasn't long before Amber reached her crescendo. Not as powerful as the first two, but still quite satisfying for me. After 'unlocking' from her orgasm she bucked her pussy hard against my fingers, which bounced her ample ass up and down so much that it was hard for me to hang on, let alone keep my tongue planted on her tight little hole. But hold on I did, until her buckings subsided to little jerks and then finally slow, rhythmic grindings.

Moving up beside her, my right hand painting swirls around that wonderful mound of flesh, I asked, "Did you enjoy that, young lady?"

"Ohmygosh, did I! I don't know if I've told you, but I like having my butt played with like that. And like you told your niece, I'm one of those women who enjoys anal sex. With the right partner. That's why when you asked earlier I gave it up so easily. And so cheaply, I might add!"

"You're so sweet, Amber. You think of me as a 'right partner' do you?"

"I do, Mark. And I think you know why." Looking serious now, "You know, I think you're too hard on yourself. You underestimate yourself too much. From what I've seen in just these two days is that you're everything a woman could want in a man. You should let yourself believe that, and not be so surprised when someone like me notices. Even with the age difference."

She was absolutely right. I knew I had great qualities and was an attentive husband and a good father, maybe even a good lover, but it had always been too easy for me to doubt myself, to doubt people's motives if they seemed to see good things in me. I laid against Amber's left side and whispered in her ear that she truly was an angel to me.

Soon I suggested that we go back up so she could pack and get back home. Judging by the sun it must be almost 5 o'clock. Amber turned out from under me and laid facing me, propped on her elbow. "Mark, would you mind if I stayed the night with you?" Again the pensive biting of her lower lip, which made her look so much like a little girl that it was hard to resist.

"Mind? Of course I wouldn't mind! I never want to let you go!" She smiled broadly, beaming affection at me. "I just assumed you had to get back for something, like a date or whatever..."

"I did, but today with you has been so wonderful that I don't want it to end. He's a regular on Tuesday nights, but I'll just text him that I'll make it up to him next week."

I was thrilled and proud that she'd choose me over a paying gig with probably a younger guy, but I didn't argue that with her. "Sure, sweetheart, I'd love to have you stay the night! That dinette table bed wasn't too hard, was it? I have a sleeping mat I could put on it."

Laughing at my naivete, Amber said, "No, silly. I want to sleep in your bed with you. I want you to take me tonight as a man takes the woman he loves for the first time. And I can't accept your money, because it's different now."

Well that was a stunner I didn't see coming. One, I'd forgotten that intercourse had even been bargained for (let alone the thing beyond that), and two, she wanted to give herself to me in that way as a person, not as a businesswoman. I got choked up and couldn't think of what to say.

"Yes, I like you that much, please accept that. This morning when we were bargaining that was fun, but it was really just a screen I was using, something to keep me from coming to grips with my feelings for you." She paused to take my chin and make me look back into her eyes.

"You've given me as much or more as you say I've given you. So please let me do this for you and with you and let's forget we ever talked about money. Can we do that?"

I told her that nothing in the world would make me happier, and she pulled us together, resting her head below mine, whispering sweet thank you's into my ear.

[Author's note: Sorry for splitting the story here, but it was getting long. The continuation is written, and I'll submit it a day after this one. Thanks for continuing to follow Mark & Amber's story.]