An Old Boy Scout Meets an Angel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tear collected in the corner of Amber's eye and flowed down over the bridge of her nose, to drip onto her hand below. "Mark, I'd love for you to do that for me. I've been waiting for you to ask something like that. I didn't want to push you into anything, but you're right: I have been signaling that I was available to you. But only if you wanted, if it was your decision."

Tears welling in my own eyes, I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, thanking her for agreeing and for being so sweet and thoughtful and respectful about the whole thing.

"One condition though: I get to reciprocate." That was a wrinkle I hadn't thought of, because I truly only wanted to pleasure this young woman orally and that would've been more than enough for me. Believe me, my body wanted to say yes, but in my mind her 'doing' me would somehow ruin the purity of the thing. I guess I was still too much in love with Ann to be the receiver of anything sexual from someone else, but the act of giving seemed alright.

Amber must've seen all this playing out on my face because she said, "Mark, I should tell you something before you answer." Sitting up and crossing her legs, she had me do the same, facing her. Then she scooched forward until our knees were touching and took my hands and held them in hers.

"Mark, you're so sweet and kind, so I need to tell you something about me. Like you, I'm an independent contractor. I'm a....service provider." I was too dense to pick up on what she was saying, so she had to spell it out for me: "I provide companionship to men for compensation."

Wow, okay. Well I guess that sort of explains why she's so comfortable being nude all the time, even around me. And the other things, like crawling into bed with me last night.

I looked back at Amber to find her face full of fear and dread that I would shun her now, and yet a timid smile in case it turned out to be alright with me. It was, and I let her know that. "Amber, that's no business of mine, and I don't feel any differently about you now that I know. Heck, if I was a beautiful young woman like you I'd probably do the same!"

Amber looked away quickly, then took her right hand away from mine and wiped her eyes. When she'd composed herself she turned back toward me, a grateful smile on her face. Her expression and her puffy eyes made me want to take her in my arms and comfort her. Instead, I rubbed her legs and told her it was alright with me, don't worry about it, nothing had changed between us. It was she then who leaned up and forward and engulfed me in a very-tight hug, seeming to sob a little. I rubbed her warm back and let her hold me as long as she wanted to.

"These 2 days with you have been so special to me, Mark. I thought, 'Here's a man that, even though I'm topless or naked in front of him, hasn't tried to get me into bed. Even when you woke up this morning with me wrapped around you you didn't take advantage. There aren't many men out there like that, Mark. One in a thousand, maybe." She smiled at me so appreciatively that it made my heart hurt. And now I didn't want to do that thing to her, I just wanted to hold her and reassure her. Let her know that I saw her, and not just lovely breasts or a beautiful face.

"And I was waiting for you to indicate you were ready, because I wanted to be able to thank you—sexually—for treating me the way you have. If that makes sense."

"I think it does. And yes, I think I'd feel alright accepting that from you, Amber. It would be a gift I'd always treasure." She beamed at me, glad of my decision. Then she asked me to fondle her breasts, to start seeing her as a sexual being, while she said more things to me. I did and my almost-soft penis quickly stiffened.

"Mark, I don't want to seem crass, but since I'm a business person I think it would be best if you paid me for my services. Don't worry! I'll give you a deep discount." My dick heard 'deep' and said he'd like to give her something deep. "Just to keep it on a professional level, so 'feelings' don't get involved..."

"That makes perfect sense, yes, let's do that. But now I'm curious: do you think my feelings, or maybe yours?"

"Maybe both. I know I'm more than young enough to be your daughter, and maybe that age difference would feel weird to you, but—under different circumstances—I could see myself being romantically involved with you. But I haven't had a steady boyfriend since high school, and I don't even know if I can do that anymore. I started doing this my sophomore year, and even after getting my Psychology degree I saw that this was a much better-paying gig, and I didn't have to work nearly as much."

"That's awesome, Amber! You are kind of like me then: work when you want and for who you want. I mean, I hope that last part is true?"

"It is: I'm very selective with my clients. The real reason I'm even here is that one of my regulars wanted me to camp out with him Saturday and Sunday, so I did, and then he left early Monday morning to go to work. He brought the tent and sleeping bags and food and everything, then left them for me if I wanted them. I was planning to put a 'Free' sign on the tent and just leave everything, but you could have it all if you want."

"I think I have everything I need, but I might take a look. And wow, this is so fascinating because I've never looked into companions at all, but if you don't mind me asking, how much did he pay to be with you for 2 days and nights?"

"Well, my usual rate for an 'overnight' (that's dinner then staying the night and leaving in the morning) is $1800—" I interrupted her with an appreciative whistle, "—but since he's a regular and a nice guy I only charged him that for each full day."

"Wow, $3600 for two days of work, that's way better than I get! Well, you had to have sex with him, of course. Is that repulsive for you...?"

"No, not with the right guy. Or woman." She looked at me to see how I'd react to that, but it didn't bother me. In fact, it sounded hot. "Sometimes when I try out a new client it doesn't work out between us and I don't see them again. But the clients I have now are all decent gentlemen and I enjoy my time with them."

"That's nice. Yes, you shouldn't give your lovely self and body to someone who won't appreciate you. Do you think I'd pass your 'first date' test?"

"With flying colors, no doubt about it!" Here she leaned forward and lightly took hold of my penis, stroking it slowly. That brought her face close to mine and I felt compelled to kiss her on the lips. I didn't try to French kiss, just smoosh my lips against hers and feel their warmth. We nibbled on each others' lips for a minute or so, then I turned her so her back was to me and wrapped my arms around her, cupping her breasts but not playing with the nipples. I think I did that so I didn't have to see her face when I asked this next question.

"Amber, once again because I'm still tormented by what really happened last night: did you put on Anne's Lancôme perfume and sit with me like this in my chair and let me touch you in all the ways I used to touch her?"

"Mark, I didn't, I swear. Whatever you experienced was obviously very powerful for you, and seems almost mystical. I won't try to explain it away again, but I promise you I have no recollection of anything like that happening. I mean, maybe it did and whatever spiritual force made me do it also made me forget it, I don't know..."

Kissing the side of her hair and forehead I said it was a mystery but one I was thankful for. And that it seemed so real that part of me wanted to believe that, that Ann had taken over her body and then made her forget. And that I thought of her, Amber, as an angel now. Or the embodiment of an angel. Amber snuggled back into me even harder and wrapped her arms over mine, saying she hoped that was true and that she'd been able to somehow channel Ann that way for me.

I kissed her more and hugged her tighter, whispering that I hoped it was true too.

And then it was time to get down to business. "I don't know now if I can afford your time, but how much do you think for us to pleasure each other orally?" I felt like a schlub discussing money-for-sex with her, but it had to be done.

"It just so happens that I'm running a Tuesday special for new gentleman clients, and that would only cost $50."

"Wow, that's way more than reasonable. I'm glad I caught you on a Tuesday!" I hugged her tightly quickly, indicating that I'd in fact caught her. Then the wheels in my brain (okay, my penis) started turning, but before I could ask about other services Amber beat me to it.

"Is there anything else you'd like to do with me—(what's your last name?)—Mister Livingston?"

"Weeeell, since you brought it up, I have been wondering what it might feel like to be inside you..." I felt like we were horse-trading now, and though I still respected her as a person, thoughts of the carnal pleasures to be enjoyed with her were pushing themselves to the forefront.

"Well it just so happens that that also is only $50. Today only."

"Miss, you can't be telling me that the opportunity to make love to you orally and the other way would only cost me one hundred American dollars."

"Consider it a loss-leader: when you've experienced me once you'll be happy to pay my normal rates to have me over and over. Even leave me generous tips and buy me pretty things."

She was giggling as she said that, and it was infectious. This was fun; I'd never even imagined bargaining with a woman over sex like this. And she was taking it in stride, having fun along with me. I was struggling with yet another service to ask about, and to steel my resolve (and heighten my arousal) I began playing with her nipples again. The feeling of touching a woman's nipples always goes straight to the head of my dick.

"I shall take you up on your generous offer, young lady. And anytime I'm near Raleigh I would be delighted to experience you again. But I must ask you: do you offer any other services?"

Amber craned her head around to look at me, a mischievous grin on her face and a twinkle in her eye. "What 'other' services are there, Mr. Livingston? You'd already be getting my mouth and vagina."

"Well, I guess I was just thinking that there's another way for a man to love a woman. Or for a woman to please a man..."

"Oh you naughty thing! And here I thought you were a gentleman!"

"I am, my dear, I swear! But if you were to acquiesce, I promise I'd be gentle about it."

"Well, Mr. Livingston, I never, ever do that with new clients. And with very few of my established clients. But I've begun to trust you quite a lot since yesterday, so yes, I think that could be negotiated."

I squeezed her tight and, dropping character, whispered to her, "Thank you so much, Amber! It's not something Ann enjoyed much, though she'd do it for me maybe once a year. But your gorgeous bottom turns me on so much I'd love to try that with you. You tell me if it hurts though and I'll stop."

She didn't acknowledge as Amber, other than to giggle and squeeze my arms tighter over her. As the businesswoman though, she said, "Well, that really wasn't on the menu for my Tuesday New Client special, but if vaginal sex is only $50 (and that's a real bargain mind you!), then I suppose that anal sex should cost at least $100, don't you?"

"That's extremely fair, madam. Thank you very much for the deep discounts." She giggled at my wordplay, picking up on the meaning that soon I was going to be deep in all three of her love-places.

"So are we settled then and we can go back to your camp and get started? I'm dying to feel your tongue on me, to see if you're as good as you say you are. Feel how wet I am." She removed my right hand from her breast and placed it on her womanhood. And indeed she was wet. Very wet. I took the opportunity to lightly rub her there, and she felt so velvety that my dick twitched, which she must've felt against her butt because she giggled knowingly.

"Amber," dropping character again and speaking to Amber my friend, "there is one more thing, but I hesitate to ask it..."

"Ask it, Mark. I want to make all your wishes come true if I can. I don't want to leave you with any regrets for not asking."

"Thank you for making this easier to ask. It's just that Ann and I used to enjoy light bondage—" Amber turned to look into my face again. "—no pain or humiliation or anything like that. It started off as fuzzy handcuffs that were easily breakable, then tying wrists and ankles to bedposts with scarves or neckties, then light rope bondage when we were out in the woods like this. Just enough to give up control and power to the other. Ann especially liked that, it made her orgasm really hard, but sometimes she'd do me too, so if you were okay with it...."

"Oh Mark, yes! That's actually one of my specialties. Mostly on the 'administering' side, but if it would fulfill something for you then yes, you can tie me up. You probably know a lot of Boy Scout knots, don't you?" The last was said mischievously, her butt wriggling against my dick.

"Oh Amber, you're so awesome! I won't hurt you or abuse you, I promise."

"I know you won't, Mark. But there should always be a safe word, right? Did you and Ann have one?"

"It was 'bumblebee'."

"'Bumblebee' it is then. Now let's get started! You've already got me close to coming, and I want you to make me come over and over."

"Okay!" We both sprang to our feet and started to head up the hill without putting on clothes, though we did slip on our shoes. Then I remembered the fish; not wanting to bother with him now I went down and let him go. Picking up the rod, tackle box, and a water container, Amber grabbed the other one and we headed up the trail. With a "ladies first" gesture I let her take the lead, and of course I watched that butt jiggle and bounce as she climbed. She knew it too because she walked with an exaggerated sway of her hips. Then I realized that my dick was soon going to be inside that tight butt, wow!

"Let me go to my camp and get some things, I'll be right back." I said okay and set about gathering all the rope I had. Because on the way up the hill I'd planned this all out, so I set about making it a reality. First I brought the comforter from my bed out and folded it in fourths lengthways for a nice pad, then stretched it out on about half the picnic table. I'd scooted the table under the awning last night when I smelled the rain coming, and with the other side of the camper facing the dirt road, no one riding or walking by could see it.

Then about where Amber's head would be I dropped a 3-foot length of paracord down one of the cracks beside the center board, a 2x8. Fishing it up through the crack on the other side, I laid the two ends out over the edges of the table. That would be tied with a square knot over her neck. Not tight of course, just enough that her head wouldn't fit under. Grabbing a small, firm throw pillow from the couch, I put it on the table near the rope: I wanted to be able to see Amber's face while I was licking her, and I wanted her to see what I was doing to her.

For her legs I'd envisioned them pulled up and back, with ropes behind her knees tied to the end of the table behind her head, out on the corners, which would hold her legs back and spread a bit. That should give me great access to her pussy. (Earlier I've used 'vagina,' but now I was starting to think a bit more lewdly about her body. Those ropes got slip knots, looped over the ends of the outside boards of the table, and slid up the cracks until they hit the crosspiece underneath. I tightened them down so the free ends of the ropes came up around the edges of the table, as far apart as possible.

Knowing the thin cords would hurt the backs of her knees, I went back into a storage compartment and retrieved some of that black urethane pipe insulation you put on 1" water lines as insulation. I tied taut-line hitches in the ends of each rope, making adjustable loops at about where I though her knees should end up. Then I cut and fitted short pieces of the insulation in the ends of each loop.

Studying my handiwork, I decided that a line across her hips and down under the table would be appropriate, so I cut a 6' piece of cord and dropped it down through the cracks around 3 of the table's five 2x8's, so it was wide enough for her hips. That would get double half-hitches on each end, making it adjustable for tightness.

I was just finishing that up when I heard a car approaching and then slowing, then coming down the narrow lane to the campsite. I was still naked so I threw on my shorts and eased around the end of the camper, prepared to head off whoever it was so they wouldn't see what I'd done to the table. Through the undergrowth I caught glimpses of a white convertible, probably a Mercedes, and then as the car turned into the clearing I could see it was Amber, waving through the windshield at me with a big grin.

"Thought it was someone else, didn't you!? You should've seen the look on your face!" She was still nude, and she went around to the passenger side and drug a big backpack out. It was stuffed pretty full so I took it from her because it looked heavy, and we walked around to the front of the camper. I was side-eyeing Amber's face to see how she'd react to my preparations, but all I saw was a wry grin, and then a studious avoidance of looking at the table.

"Mark, do you like to roleplay, or have you done it much?"

"Ann and I did sometimes. Well, quite a lot now that I think about it. One of her favorites when we were out like this was the "kidnapper/rapist" scenario. A nice rapist, mind you. One who pleasured her as well as himself." I don't know how I was telling her these things so candidly and without shame, but she was so easy to talk to, and after our conversation down on the rock I felt I could be completely honest with her and she wouldn't judge.

"Aw, that's so cool! You guys were kind of kinky, weren't you? Wait, don't answer that: I want this to be about us, Mark and Amber. I have a scenario in mind I'd like to try with you; I don't want to tell you what it is, but you're a smart guy and I'm sure you'll pick up on it. I'll whisper cues to you if needed. May I go inside and freshen up?"

"By all means, yes! And there's an envelope inside with your name on it." She took the backpack from me and went inside, turning to look back and grin at me mischievously just before closing the door. Of course she knew I'd be watching her go.

Wow, in just a few minutes my tongue would be buried in Amber's sweet pussy! I wonder what she tastes like? No matter, I wonder how she'll react to my tongue-lashing? I knew it was good for Ann, she'd told me as much many times, but would my techniques be as good for Amber? I decided probably yes, and because I was getting so horny I sat down with my phone and checked my work email. Responded to a client that I could probably help them tomorrow, then I remotely checked the network performance of the client I'd worked on Sunday.

I heard the camper door open but didn't turn immediately because I was still looking at the performance logs and wanted to finish that while I was there. Then I turned left to find Amber and see why I hadn't heard the camper door close.

"Uncle Mark, are you sure you have to do that to me in exchange for not telling my parents??"

Ho-ly fuck ! Amber had put on a skimpy little schoolgirl outfit, the white frilly sleeveless top not even covering the bottoms of her breasts, the black pleated skirt so short that her pussy was almost visible, white stockings with garters, and black patent-leather shoes, low-heeled. She stood there on the lowest step letting me drink her in, rocking her weight from one leg to the other just like a petulant teen girl.