An Old Friend and a New One Ch. 02

Story Info
Krista balances lesbian affairs with protecting her daughter.
14.9k words
4.79
3.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maia Miranda stared at her ceiling. There were no tears to cry, but there was also no energy to get off the floor and lay on her bed. She knew the day was coming. She should have never thought she could actually have a relationship with Bailey Clark. She'd been in love with the girl her whole life, but Bailey had hated her until that should-have-been-fateful day that they came out of the closet to each other then talked for three hours instead of going to class after lunch. She had apologized for being horrible in elementary school, telling her she still acted out because she was in the closet, and Bailey admitting the same. Three hours of talking ended with arranging their first date. That should have been their perfect moment. Instead, it was the beginning of the end of a twelve-year chase.

But she should have known. Bailey never wanted to do anything more than kiss, not even over the shirt stuff, not even once they were both eighteen. She practically disappeared after she moved. Bailey was never for her. She was too perfect to be contained by any one woman. The time was now for Maia to give up.

Unless there was a way. College applications were already open. There might be a way.

* * *

Krista's eyes flared and the post-orgasm high was gone. "What did you just say?" she asked.

"Did I ruin the mood?" Caroline still had the dreamy speech of someone who just had amazing sex.

"I mean, kind of. I mean, you just told me to take my daughter's virginity."

"I had to throw it out there. She's attracted to you and won't have sex with me, the best reason I can come up with is she wants her first time to be with her mom."

"So she didn't actually say that."

"I mean, no, but she talks about you even more than that hot piece of ass we have for an English teacher." Caroline rolled over and the two women looked up as they continued to talk.

"Sexually?"

"I mean, she'll say you're hot here and there, and you're way hotter than Emma-T, but mostly normal."

Krista rolled onto her side to look at Caroline. The girl's beautiful face and fading lipstick were almost too much, she almost forgot the conversation and jumped her. But she held herself together and said, "Caroline, Bailey doesn't want to have sex because she's not ready. She's not. She's an adult but she doesn't act like one. She whines and stresses and is really still a teenager."

"That's because she doesn't know how to treat you like a woman instead of a mom. She's mature in pretty much every way except how she talks to you and how she obsesses over homework for that teacher she won't admit she likes."

"You're awful jealous for someone who just fucked her girlfriend's mom."

"She's the one who won't admit it. She says she wants me to get sex and she knows I think you're hot."

"But not that we're fucking?"

A big smile came over Caroline's face. "Present tense? I haven't ruined everything?"

"I can't pretend. I'm sitting here looking at you, and the only urge stronger than to start fucking you right now is the instinct to defend my daughter."

"So what are you doing around 3:09 tomorrow?"

"3:09?"

"I figure that's how fast I can get to your house if I run to my car and run all the lights."

"I'm extremely busy if you don't tell me whether my daughter knows about us."

"I haven't told her."

"3:15. Don't hurt yourself, and tell my daughter."

"God, you are hot. Kiss before you leave?"

"You're not going to treat me like a lady and walk me down?" Krista asked as she started to get up.

"I told you, I don't know how booty calls work," Caroline answered as she sat up to watch Krista get dressed.

"Well get that hot naked body out from under those covers and walk me down."

Caroline smiled and pulled herself out of bed, then grabbed a robe from behind her closet door. "Pink?" Krista asked.

"I aim to surprise."

"Well if you were to greet me in a robe that short, I might just fuck you on the stone of your foyer," Krista said as they left the room.

"I love how now that I've taken you to bed, you can't stop saying 'fuck.'"

"What can I say, I liked when you talked dirty to me."

"Yeah you did," Caroline said, slipping her hand into Krista's as they walked down the last few steps.

"Almost as much as I like seeing you in that short and slinky robe."

"Almost?"

Krista put her arms around Caroline as they reached the door and looked into her eyes. "Dirty words are dirty words, but your body is irresistible."

"I like that," Caroline said, and their lips met. Their tongues explored each other and Krista's gave a few hard thrusts as if to promise more oral sex the next day. Caroline broke the kiss and quietly said, "Perfect timing, that's the garage door."

Krista could barely hear, but she trusted the girl. "Then I'll see you tomorrow," she said, and gave Caroline a last peck on the lips. She walked out and immediately wiped off Caroline's lipstick. She regretted that immediately: the lipstick was a badge of the best sex she'd ever had, and she wanted to at least see herself in a mirror, if not leave the lipstick in place. But the risk of forgetting and Bailey noticing was too high. Even though Caroline acted like Bailey wouldn't mind, she didn't want her daughter to find out this way.

In the morning, Krista finally realized just how depraved this all was. All she wanted was to hear from Caroline, and as that feeling overwhelmed her, she realized that Emily might be thinking the same thing. So here she was, ignoring her once-best friend after they had sex for the first time, desperate for her daughter's girlfriend, and all of this while married to someone else. She even asked herself if she was cheating on Emily since they had been together first, or perhaps she was cheating on Caroline because they had fooled around first. But she had kissed Emily first.

She went for a run to stop the circular thinking. She knew what she really wanted, and that was to have Caroline again. In fact, the only question that caused her to have any real emotion was when she asked herself if she might be cheating on Caroline. Regardless, she needed to reach out to Emily. She was still her friend, even if she knew who should be her lover.

She texted Emily after her run to say sorry that she had been busy and that they should talk after tennis practice. She didn't sweat the reply and instead decided to go shopping because none of her skirts were worthy of being worn for Caroline. By which she meant they were too long. She had a few short dresses, but Caroline had seen the checkered one and the others were sundresses, more fun than sexy. Krista bought herself a small arsenal of four miniskirts: skin-tight blue, skin-tight plaid pink, finely pleated black, and flimsy and floral. Then she went to get her nails done, not only to make sure her hands and feet were soft and smooth for her afternoon rendezvous, but also to give herself black toenails a la Caroline. She chose the glossy black instead of the matte Caroline wore to make them stand out, then on her fingernails did a blue French tip.

Running, shopping, and a pedicure should have taken enough of the day, but Krista still found herself at home bubbling with anticipation for Caroline's arrival. She found herself changing several times as she debated her outfit for the afternoon, and even wondered if she should go out again to find sexier tops. Eventually she settled on the floral skirt and for her top a tight white shirt with a square neckline to show a little bit of cleavage. Bare feet, wearing shoes in her own house was silly. She couldn't remember unpacking that shirt or even buying it, but the outfit seemed right for the occasion.

Caroline rang the doorbell and Krista had to force herself to put one foot in front of the other to avoid freezing with excitement. "Wow, you look hot," Caroline said when Krista opened the door.

"Holy shit, not compared to you," Krista uttered, using all her energy to avoid fainting. Caroline's top, solid black over her chest with lace sleeves, exposed her midriff and seemed to caress her breasts. Under her normal motorcycle boots, a pair of thigh-high stockings ran up her leg and stopped several inches below her skin-tight skirt to expose a bit of thigh. Krista had bought several miniskirts that day, but Caroline's was a micro-skirt. The black lipstick was of course impeccable and she wore her long, jet black hair in a ponytail.

Caroline let herself in and touched Krista's jaw. "I like the black nail polish," she said.

"In your honor," Krista cooed as she began to relax. Caroline interlaced her fingers around the back of Krista's neck.

Krista felt them pulled together and her lips and tongue meshing with Caroline's. She had never kissed like this, the warmth, the tingling, the absolutely immersive feeling of contact with someone she was passionately enchanted with. They broke after close to a minute, long before Krista was ready. "And the blue in honor of Bailey?" Caroline asked.

Krista had completely forgotten blue was her daughter's favorite color. She just thought the look was pretty, both edgy and muted. She continued to hold Caroline, one hand on her bare back just above the skirt, and the other on the fabric of the small top. "Are you trying to ruin this?" she asked.

"No, I'm just curious. Not every day you see blue tips."

"I just thought they were pretty," Krista said, dragging the nails across her young lover's exposed back.

"Mmm, you certainly know how to use them," Caroline purred.

"Can I confess something?"

"Please."

"I'm afraid I'll scratch you with them."

"No, what you're doing now feels so good."

"I don't mean that, I mean..." Krista let her voice tail off.

"When you're inside me?" Caroline asked.

"Yes."

"You're so cute."

"Why?"

"You're still so shy even though you know I'll let you fuck my brains out."

"God I want that."

"Then let's go," Caroline said, breaking their embrace and taking Krista's hand.

Krista followed her young lover through her house, up to her own bedroom. A small purse swung at her side; Krista wondered why Caroline would leave her school bag but bring in a purse. Then she thought that the purse was a strange thing to think about as she let this teenager lead her to commit adultery in her own marriage bed. The journey was almost surreal.

"This is quite a room," Caroline said. "I've always wondered what was in here."

The girl let go of Krista's hand and gave herself a tour. Krista sat on the side of her bed, crossing her right leg over her left as she watched Caroline explore her closet and bathroom. "Geez," Caroline said with wonderment. "This en suite is amazing. I love walking through this big-ass closet to get to this bigger bathroom."

"Good to know the only woman I've ever been attracted to is more attracted to my bathroom than me."

"Don't be silly, sexy," Caroline assured her while looking into the vanity mirror and opening her purse. "Just want to fix my lipstick before I see what's under that hot little skirt."

"Your lipstick is amazing when it's perfect, but it's such a turn-on when it starts to rub off."

Caroline kept quiet as she re-applied her lipstick then touched up her liner. Krista just watched lasciviously. Then Caroline turned and said, "Well today I want my lips to be a perfect black when they touch your perfect pink pussy lips." She kicked off her boots and walked toward Krista in her stocking-clad feet.

"God you're hot," Krista hissed as she slid her right leg down. "But I thought you needed your hair down when you wore the black."

Caroline arrived at the bed and put her hands on the bed on either side of Krista. "So did I, but when I saw myself in the mirror, I thought you would want to see my vulnerable young neck before you fucked me."

Krista reached up and touched her lover's nape. "You are fucking sexy," she said. "I want to kiss you so bad."

"First I need to taste your juices again. Bet no one's made you cum without kissing you."

"Fuck, I almost came when I saw your crop top."

Caroline slowly knelt and put her hands on Krista's thighs to pull them apart. "Then let me finish the job."

Krista opened her legs and watched Caroline run her hands up the new skirt to the waist of her satin panties. She lifted herself as Caroline pulled them down then laid back to receive her release. Caroline immediately sucked hard on her pulsing clit, sending a shockwave up Krista's body that was released with a loud scream. Caroline's tongue was flicking back and forth across Krista's engorged bean, and with scream after scream, Krista's climax was approaching fast. She wanted to hold back, savor the amazing oral for as long as possible, but with her uncontrolled banshee cries, there was no way to stop the impending orgasm. Her muscles quivered then quaked, then she felt herself bouncing into Caroline's mouth and holding the girl's ponytail for to make sure the expert tongue work didn't stop. And finally Krista, completely satisfied, went completely limp and moaned to Caroline, "Oh God, please stop, too sensitive." She laid still with her eyes closed.

Caroline lifted her head and said, "Fuck, that was fast. You weren't kidding."

"I've never finished that fast," Krista gasped. "Not even close."

"Ever had multiples?" Caroline asked.

Krista felt a finger penetrating her. Her mouth opened and she sucked in air. "No," she panted. "I rarely have one."

"Let's fix that," Caroline said, rubbing her finger over Krista's G-spot.

Krista groaned and Caroline slipped another finger in and started slowly pumping. Each moan from Krista increased in intensity, and with each volume increase from Krista, Caroline increased her speed. Soon Caroline's arm was on rapid fire and Krista's moan's had become loud chirps of unbounded pleasure. And then she was cumming again, the chirps became long cries as the teenager fingerfucked her to completion.

Krista moaned in longing when she felt Caroline's fingers pull out of her. The bed swayed as Caroline crawled up toward her. "Another fast one," Krista muttered.

"That's the definition of multiples," Caroline reminded her. "Enough energy to give me a turn?"

"It's all I have energy for."

Krista opened her eyes to see a stocking cross over her face, and then the tight young pussy lowering toward her. "No panties?" Krista asked.

As if to answer, Caroline pushed her womanhood onto Krista's lips. Krista moved her lips as if giving her lover's vagina an open-mouthed kiss, and Caroline moaned to show the pleasure of her release. "You like that?" Caroline then asked. "You like that I didn't have panties under my super short skirt?" She didn't let Krista answer, instead continuing to ride the older woman's face. "Just think, all day, any perv at my school could have glimpsed this pussy. But only you get to taste it." Krista's tongue snaked into Caroline's tunnel as she worked the clit with her lips. Caroline moaned a several more times then continued her fantasy. "I wish you were there," she groaned. "I could whisper to you I wasn't wearing panties... you would find me at my locker... just slip a finger inside ah ahhh AHH!" and Caroline screamed through a massive orgasm that filled Krista's mouth with the same delicious syrup she had tasted for the first time the night before.

Caroline flopped over onto the head of the bed, panting "My God, oh my God," with each pair of breaths. Krista pulled herself up and straddled her young lover's waist. "You can't cum like that and not let me get off again," Krista softly told the girl while rocking back and forth.

"Fuck," Caroline moaned. "You can't make me cum like that and think I can do anything."

Krista bent over and kissed the perfect black lips. They kissed passionately, though both tongues were too tired for a true French. Krista started to pull off Caroline's shirt while whispering, "I love how this top shows your perfect flat tummy."

"I wore the sexiest clothes I had for you," Caroline whispered back, her top now off and her bra being undone.

Krista kissed under Caroline's ear then asked, "Did you go naked under your skirt all day or take them off in the car?"

"I think it's best you not know," Caroline cooed.

Then she pushed Krista up to make her roll over. She straddled Krista's thigh and began pulling Krista's t-shirt off. "I love fucking with all our clothes on," she told Krista as she pulled the shirt all the way off. Then giving the older woman a quick kiss, she continued, "but I love your naked body and I think you'll like seeing me in just my thigh-highs."

Krista pulled off her own bra as she watched Caroline's full breasts sway free above her. The girl stood off the bed and dropped her skirt. Krista took the hint and pulled off her own, all the while still transfixed on the girl's hard pink nipples. The two were now completely nude except for Caroline's nylons. "Ugh your pussy is perfect," Caroline grunted as she climbed back between Krista's legs.

"Your whole fucking body's perfect," Krista replied.

Caroline put a finger inside Krista and said, "You are so damn slippery right now."

Krista let out a sigh of comfort but said, "That feels nice but you've got me so worked up I'm gonna need more."

Then she felt her walls being stretched before Caroline's motions got stronger. "How's this?" the girl asked.

"Fuck, that's good."

"Spread your legs wider and I can get a fourth in."

Krista did as she was told but groaned in a mix of pleasure and pain when she felt herself stretched wider. She'd never had anything so large enter her. Caroline seemed disinterested in the confused discomfort, saying, "You've pushed a kid out, I bet I could get my wrist in there."

Krista moaned then said, "That's so hot but it hurts."

"Pain can feel good. But I need to get off too."

Caroline started to shift and pulled out two of her fingers. Krista realized what she was doing and hissed, "Yes," then panted a few breaths and said, "I couldn't stop thinking about our 69 either."

"I thought about it every time I masturbated last night."

"Fuck," Krista groaned, and then the girl's labia was at her lips for the taking. Each woman clamped on to the other, lips parting labia, tongues flicking clitorises, and Caroline's fingers massaging Krista's G-spot. The moans into each other's sex organs accentuated the passion of two soft female bodies entwined in a release of their raw lust. The pleasure rising within Krista's body was both a comforting warmth and a desperate need for another orgasm. Her legs were shaking, her vagina was tingling, and she knew her payoff was coming soon. She almost felt a sense of loss when Caroline lifted her head and gasped, "Put a finger in my ass!"

Caroline immediately put her lips back on Krista's sex, and Krista's left hand obeyed. Her middle finger penetrated Caroline's anus and she felt herself moan at the feeling as she heard Caroline scream into her vulva. A thought rushed through her mind: I've always refused butt stuff, I've saved the joys of anal for this perfect creature. And then she felt Caroline bucking, and anxiously anticipated the exquisite flood of the girl's thick womancum. Just with the anticipation, she felt her vaginal walls pulsing onto Caroline's fingers and both women were cumming, screaming into each other's bodies, Krista coating Caroline's delicate fingers and Caroline filling Krista's mouth with juice.

"Fuck!" Caroline exhaled as she flipped over and off of Krista. The women took a few deep breaths before Caroline pulled herself up to nuzzle into Krista's arm. Krista was enjoying the blissful afterglow, but after a few more minutes of silence except for their breath, all she could bring herself to say was, "I've never done anything anal."

"I have," Caroline answered. "I was just feeling so good that I knew you popping my pucker would just complete me."