An Old Friend and a New One Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krista felt more and more tension rise within her and called out, "I'm ready to cum, baby. Line, cum with me, will you?"

"Yes, Mrs. C. I want to cum with you!"

They screamed together and bucked as hard as they could into each other. Krista watched Caroline's young, firm tits bounce until the power of orgasm overtook her and threw her head back, then forced her into the ground. Her pussy separated from Caroline's but continued to clench as she fell to her back, legs still entwined as an artifact of her first time tribbing.

Krista enjoyed the warm sun across her post-orgasmic body. Then she heard a brief smack of kissing, and then felt someone over her. A kiss on her cheek. She opened her eyes and Bailey was above her. "I'm going to take the car, Mom. You two enjoy each other. Hope one of you has sunblock."

Krista lay quiet for another moment then rose, still able to hear the sound of Bailey's flip-flops walking away. She crawled over Caroline who said, "I have sunblock and can't wait to rub it all over you."

"I need you again first," Krista said. "More slowly this time." She kissed the girl slowly and passionately, ready for a full afternoon of public satisfaction.

* * *

Maia looked out across the tennis court from her rental car. Her parents were so gullible that her plan, too stupid even for a sitcom, had worked. She wasn't sure what to do next. College trip during a school week, check. Oh, 18-year-olds can drive rental cars in California lie, check. There's lots to do near the hotel, Mom, and I know some people here, check. Find Bailey, check. But now as she watched the tennis practice, she didn't know what to do.

Practice was wrapping up and most of the girls went to their bags. Maia had to hurry with a plan, but nothing was coming. Bailey didn't go to her bag, she went over to a sunburned girl wearing all black. She had noticed that girl when she arrived just a half hour before the end of practice, out of place on a tennis court and sunburned enough that Maia could tell even from a distance. She and Bailey kissed. That must be the girl she left me for, Maia thought. Or cheated on me with.

The girl left and Bailey started hitting balls with a coach while the team left. Eventually the parking lot was empty except for Maia, Bailey's car, and what must have been the coach's car. Bailey walked toward her coach and seemed to ask about some tennis concept, then moved close and the coach seemed to protest. The two discussed something that seemed adversarial until the moment Bailey pulled her coach in and began to kiss her. Maia stared in shock. Not only did Bailey already have a new girlfriend, but she was already two-timing that girlfriend. And seemed to have no problems with being sexual when her hand went between the coach's legs and Maia saw the unmistakable face. A face she had never had the joy of giving anyone, but clearly the face of Bailey's coach receiving a sexual touch.

Anger and shock told Maia to start her car and screech out of the parking lot. But something, either her desire for Bailey or her first time witnessing a true sexual act, kept her eyes glued to the illicit public touching. Then the coach dropped to the ground and spread her legs wide, pointing almost directly toward Maia. Bailey knelt between and her elbow thrust back and forth. Maia knew that if she could just get a little closer, she could see Bailey's delicate fingers pounding the older woman's pussy. She felt the wetness in her own and wondered if Bailey would do the same for her. Clearly her lifelong crush had turned into some kind of slut, and Maia was going to find a way to get hers. She had the rest of the week in California, and Bailey clearly was not hard to find.