An Old Friend and a New One Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bailey," Krista whispered back, "you'll wake your father."

"No I won't, I just need to know."

"What time is it?"

"Like 2:30. I can't sleep until we talk."

"Not with your father right next to us."

"Then come to my bed."

Thoughts flashed through Krista's mind like demons flooding out of Pandora's box. Cuddling and talking sounded so nice, yet she feared that a seduction was in play. She feared that after her lack of control with Caroline, she would forget Bailey was her daughter and touch her inappropriately. More than anything, she wanted to agree, to go have the closeness with her daughter that she so easily could have lost. But her maturity prevailed, and she said, "We can talk, but downstairs."

"It's cold down there, please come to my bed."

"Get a blanket and we'll sit on the couch."

Bailey slid off her mom and the bed then Krista followed. Krista looked at her daughter from behind - no wonder she was cold, she was only wearing a short t-shirt and panties. When did she start wearing so little to bed? Krista wasn't wearing much more, a matching camisole and shorts set with no bra or underwear, but at least hers were PJs and she wasn't complaining about being cold.

Krista took the blanket of her bedroom chair and whispered "I got one" before Bailey could turn toward her room. Bailey led them downstairs. Even in the shadows of night, Krista couldn't help but look at the tight butt wiggling in front of her. She tried to stop herself, wondering how barely two weeks ago she had never done anything with or looked at another woman, yet now she was having sex with two and staring at her own daughter. Then another thought struck her mind - a tight, young, panty-covered female ass is a tight, young, panty-covered female ass. "Awful specific," she muttered to herself upon reaching the bottom of the stairs.

"What's that?" Bailey asked.

"Nothing," Krista answered. "You ever have an random thought that just seems really specific but makes no sense?"

"I don't think any of my thoughts are random," Bailey said as she sat on the couch and pulled her feet up. "But sometimes I run a dialogue that surprises me."

"Surprised is a word for it," Krista grumbled. She spread the blanket across Bailey's legs then sat next to her daughter, also covering her own legs.

"I'm sorry?"

"Nothing. Just still sleepy," Krista covered.

"It's been a long week for you."

"Yeah I guess so."

"So how many times?"

"What?"

"How many times have you fucked Caroline?"

"I don't know."

"It started last Saturday and you don't know?"

"It's different with women. Like when a guy finishes, it's over, but with women it just bleeds into each other."

"I just meant how many times you met up for sex, but since we're on it, how many times did you finish?"

"I can't tell you that." Krista turned toward her daughter who was looking up at her in the moonlight.

"Please Mom. I can't get over this until I know what she's like."

"This isn't something I tell people about, especially my daughter."

"But she's my girlfriend. Just tell me what it was like."

"It was fun."

"Fun's a weird word for sex. Sex should be hot, fun is like for tennis."

"Says someone who's never had sex."

"But I've had fantasies." She paused, and Krista knew she wanted to be asked about those fantasies. Krista almost did ask, but held herself and Bailey continued. "So it was fun, not hot?"

"It was hot."

"Are her tits as good as they look when she's wearing clothes?"

"Better."

"Oh, I knew it," Bailey groaned. "Did you suck them?"

"Yes."

"What's her pussy like?"

"What? I don't know."

"Does she shave it? That'd be so hot if it was totally smooth."

"She trims it in a little triangle."

"God I want to masturbate. How many times did she cum?"

"I don't know."

"Think about it."

"I really don't know."

"Well how many times did you meet up?"

"Three. Well four if you count the first time."

"Where?"

"Once at her house, the other times here."

"Did you fuck on this couch?"

"Yes."

"God that's hot. So you fucked four times, how many times did you cum?"

"I don't know, like ten maybe?"

"Ugh I need to masturbate. She must be good at eating pussy."

"She is."

"Did you like eating hers?"

"Yeah."

"What did it taste like?"

"Erotic."

"That's a taste?"

"I don't know, it's all I can think of. And she has really thick juice."

"I think I can go to bed now," Bailey said, standing up. "Thank you for sharing."

Krista looked at her daughter standing in front of her. Were her panties wet, or was that just a trick of the moonlight? "It's only fair," Krista answered.

"Goodnight," Bailey said and walked toward the stairs.

Krista didn't answer and just slumped into the couch. She had really answered all those questions, those sexual questions, honestly, albeit curtly. There was more to those answers than just fairness and loyalty. Nervous as she was, she enjoyed telling. She enjoyed reliving her time with Caroline. She was turned on from telling. She spread her legs and her hand crept under her shorts. For the first time, she touched her own vagina. She thought of how in that very spot, Caroline had given her a woman's touch for the first time. Bailey had been upstairs. Now Bailey was upstairs, probably masturbating as well. Masturbating to thoughts of her own mother cheating with her young girlfriend. Maybe Krista could have Caroline again, and maybe Bailey would like it. Maybe Caroline could put her fingers into Krista again, just like Krista was doing to herself now, and give her multiple orgasms while Bailey touched herself in the next room. Krista was cumming, and she knew she needed to find a way to be with Caroline again.

* * *

Krista woke early, still on the couch. She found herself under the covers but with her shorts off and her camisole pulled up over her breasts. She had never had this feeling of tiredness, like she was exhausted but energized, satisfied but craving more. She had also never masturbated, and her first time had led to two more times before falling asleep.

Awake in the soft morning sunlight, she straightened herself out and went back to bed. She worried somewhat that masturbating so much would prevent her from performing in her rendezvous with Emily. But she found herself still horny as she went upstairs, and even more horny when she woke up a second time. She almost thought of making a move on her husband, but she knew that her itch could only be scratched by Caroline's soft lips. Maybe Emily's would be a sufficient substitute, but certainly not her husband's.

Krista sighed as she looked into her closet for a lunch outfit. She fixated on the skirts she had bought to wear for Caroline. They were tucked in the back, made to look like she never really wore them. She longed to feel, to be, as sexy as when she wore those short strips of fabric, but she'd have to sneak into and out of the house. And wearing them for Emily, while making the sex better, would almost be an injustice. Caroline deserved the first time she wore her slutty outfits; Caroline was her desire and she longed to be Caroline's desire.

She shook her head with another sigh and tried to focus on meeting Emily. She decided to wear the same outfit from their first meetup, white dress with roses and nude strappy heels. Demure enough for her family to see, a throwback for Emily to when they first kissed, and loose enough for easy access. A bra would be necessary but panties would not. Sex was on Krista's mind. Caroline was too, but thinking about what Emily could do to her in the dress had her ready to spread her legs for any pair of soft lips. She was so horny that she thought briefly about a quickie with her husband before she left, but the idea almost repulsed her. Something was wrong about his mouth over her femininity. Only Caroline could satisfy. Emily could suffice, but her husband just wasn't right.

Krista saw Bailey for the first time that morning as she went to get her purse. She was too wrapped up in her hormones to notice the suspicious glare her daughter gave her, and simply said goodbye and went to the garage. Then in her rearview mirror she saw Bailey getting into her car, but didn't even register the thought. Her focus was on getting off; her night of masturbation had been like a relapse that makes an addiction more intense. On arriving at Emily's, Krista was only drawn to Emily's beauty and comparisons to Caroline. Emily in her short jean skirt and white tube top was a specimen of middle aged beauty, yet all Krista could do was picture Caroline in a similar outfit. A black tube dress, Krista thought, skin tight and even shorter. She and Emily together could undress the young girl, simultaneously pulling down the dress to expose Caroline's magnificent breasts. The older women would each suck on a nipple, then Krista would drop down to worship the juicy pussy while Caroline pulled down Emily's tube top to enjoy the flesh of a grown woman's tit.

"You seem spaced," Emily said.

The comment broke Krista's trance. They were actually nearly done with lunch, and Krista had somehow managed to carry on conversation that she was not at all present for. Some part of her brain kept her social niceties up while the rest had been focusing on all the things she could do with Caroline, or how Emily and Krista together could give Caroline the pleasure she deserved. She realized that her lips were around a strawberry, as if even the present part of her brain was still leaning into the aphrodisiac fruit. She slowly sucked the berry into her mouth and put down the stem, then answered, "Just a little hot, I guess."

"Really. We can move inside, thought it was a little cooler this weekend."

"Just not used to all this, I guess," Krista said. Then after a pause she clarified, "You know, Indian summers are rare in Ohio."

"I don't think we're supposed to call them that anymore."

"I don't think we need to worry too much about being proper."

Emily sipped her wine and Krista picked up a strawberry. "You're enjoying the strawberries," Emily observed as Krista took another slow bite with her lips fully closing around the berry.

Emily downed her wine and Krista couldn't hold back her devilish smile. She had the same effect on Emily that Caroline had on her. And then she wondered if someone else was Caroline's addiction, if Caroline was using her the way she was about to use Emily. No matter, Krista thought to herself. Things were over with Caroline, at least for the time being. Emily was the best sex she could get.

"I am, but I think I'm ready to go inside."

"We can bring them," Emily said as she stood.

"We won't need them," Krista replied, touching Emily's arm as she walked by.

Krista smiled to herself as she heard how quickly Emily scooted her chair to get up and follow. Emily would do her bidding - she could get off, leave if she was satisfied, and make her go again if she wasn't. And Emily would beg for her to come back, waiting as long as Krista needed. Krista sat on the living room couch, smoothly crossing her legs as Emily tried to play cool following behind. As soon as Emily was on the couch, Krista pulled her in and started kissing her. Emily was not nearly the kisser Caroline was, but the power Krista had over this woman was intoxicating. She put a hand on Emily's tit and gave a light squeeze, then the energy of desire flowed into her hand and she dug her nails into the fabric covering the firm breast. Emily groaned into Krista's lips as Krista continued to grip, pull, and squeeze in ways that she would have previously worried to be painful. But Emily was hers, and Emily desired any sexual touch from Krista. She tugged downward and Emily's breast popped out of the tube top. The smooth flesh almost made Krista ready to finish. The nails in her flesh and pinches at her nipple made Emily moan as if she too were on the verge of cumming. Krista bent down and sucked the breast she had been tending to into her mouth and began fondling the as-yet neglected one.

Krista's oral attack on Emily's breast sent the woman into frightful moaning, moans that seemed to come faster than the air could come to her lungs. Krista could feel the desire flowing through Emily's body as she reacted to every tongue flick across her nipple and even screamed "Yes!" when Krista bit the protruding nub. Emily seemed to love the biting so Krista got rougher and rougher with her teeth until she decided she needed to finish the woman and get herself off. She forcefully shoved Emily back, who obediently fell back on the couch and opened her legs wide to hike her skirt up and expose the panty-less pussy. Krista dove after the female wetness, immediately swirling her tongue with full force to hasten the overdue orgasm and get started on her much-needed own. Emily responded just as needed, as the moans reached their maximum volume and her legs kicked like she was being struck by lightening. Krista dipped her tongue into the vaginal canal to get the full taste of the sweet female orgasm, then quickly switched back to the clit to make sure Emily kept cumming hard. After three trips past Emily's entrance, Krista was fully sated with the flavor of a woman and Emily went limp as energy for the orgasm ran out.

Krista had no interest in letting her pleasure wait for Emily's recovery. She stripped off her dress and bra while Emily panted, then in nothing but her heels, she stepped over to the couch and put a leg past Emily's head. "So this is why lesbians have deep couches," Krista mused aloud as she lowered her sex toward Emily's face.

Emily responded in the best way possible, by immediately tonguing Krista's throbbing clit. Now Krista gave a loud moan, then felt her body start to bounce as she cried "Oh God! Oh yes!"

Krista would not last long as the experienced, though not as talented as young Caroline's, tongue slid across every point of Krista's wet sex, accelerating or slowing in response to each pulse of Krista's engorged vaginal folds. Krista kept bouncing, as if unaware that someone's head was under her, but Emily kept contact with every movement. Completely lost in sexual pleasure, Krista screamed "Yes, I fucking love your slutty tongue!" which caused the wave to rise in her body and she yelled, "Oh fuck yes, you're making me cum you fucking slut!"

Krista screamed and bounced until the convulsions stopped, then she leaned forward in almost complete bliss. Bliss almost because the vision of Caroline came into her mind, wishing she could fall forward into the young girl and the two of them could cuddle while Emily waited to serve them. Her senses started to come back and she said, "Sorry about calling you that at the end there, it just came out."

Emily started to pull herself up and answered, "In the throes of passion, I kind of liked it."

"Then maybe I'll try it again sometime."

"We could retire to the bedroom and see where things go."

"Only if you properly take off that skirt and top."

"You want a strip tease when my tits are already out?"

"Just get naked and show me your bed."

Emily dropped her skirt and flung off her top and the two ladies walked to her bedroom, completely naked except for Krista's strappy heels. Emily slipped under the covers and invited Krista to do the same. The two started to make out but, unlike before, Krista could only think of Caroline. Emily's lips were soft and her tongue was stimulating, more than any man Krista had been with, but with her itch for an orgasm scratched, Krista's obsession with Caroline was taking over again. She felt their kissing slow down and she confessed, "You know I'm sleeping with someone else."

"I'm aware that you're married, so yes, I expected that."

"No I mean like yet another person."

"Oh. Well, I mean, we're not exclusive."

"Yeah but you're my oldest friend."

"You haven't been with a lot of people, have you?" Emily asked as more of a statement.

"No."

"When you start fucking, all that goes out the window."

"I guess."

"Because I want to pick up our friendship where we left off, but it's also amazing going to bed with you, but it's also wrong, so if we try to reconcile all that, things just become difficult."

"Sorry, is this a turn off?"

"A little, but you make me so horny that I still want more."

"Then let's fuck before I have to get home."

Emily did not need more prompting and the women resumed intense tonguing. But Krista wanted to get off again and kissing was doing little for her. She tossed the blanket off herself and growled, "I need you fingerfucking me while my tongue fucks you."

Krista let Emily position herself as the top of their 69 and then felt a single finger slide against her G-spot. After a moan almost from surprise at the stimulation, Krista remembered her promise and slid her tongue into Emily's folds, looking for the same G-spot her friend had just found. Two fingers began pumping inside of her then Krista felt Emily's lips on her labia and tongue on her clitoris. The full assault on her womanhood was beginning to overtake her, so as much as she was enjoying the sweet, salty tastes of Emily's canal, she knew she needed to give some clit action for her friend to finish before her. But as vigorously as Krista worked at Emily's clit, her own orgasm was coming too fast, fingers sliding inside of her, a tongue flicking over her, everything was coming together to bring her to a release. And then somehow the thought came to her that the only thing missing was anal penetration, and if Caroline's delicate fingers with perfect black nail polish could slide into her tight ass, the orgasm would be immense. Then she felt her body quaking as the thought of Emily and Caroline serving her brought her to her to an orgasm, screaming into Emily's sex as she bucked against her face.

Emily rolled over and Krista stood up. "I came so hard I couldn't tell if you did," Krista said.

"Yeah it was good," Emily answered.

"I've got to get going."

"I know."

Krista saw herself to the living room and put her bra and dress back on before showing herself out without a kiss goodbye to Emily.

* * *

Emily put on a robe and went to answer the knock at the door. She didn't look; she assumed Krista had forgotten something. She wanted Krista to have forgotten something. She opened the door and saw Krista's blue eyes, but brown hair and a shorter, trimmer body. "So you're also fucking my mom," Bailey stated.

"Bailey..." Emily started, but the girl pushed past her and invited herself in.

"So I'm right."

Emily could only reply meekly, but tried to say "I don't think my personal life should be shared with students."

"Maybe," Bailey replied as she crossed her legs on the couch that her mother had just fucked on, "but that stops mattering when you fuck my mom and cuck my dad."

"Bailey, I'm sorry. If there's a way I can make it up to you, I will. But you can't barge into my living room like this."

"Well I'm here, so you can start making it up to me by sitting and answering my questions."

Emily sighed and sat down. The girl's red dress was even shorter than the robe Emily had put on thinking her lover was back. Her legs were long and brown, while a thin thong sandal hung from her well-arched foot. She looked nothing like her mom, but was just as attractive. "I'm still you're teacher," Emily reminded her.

"Fuck that," Bailey retorted. "So do you know my mom from Colfax or is she just determined to be the slut of Rancho Santa Margarita?"

"I know her."

"And neither of you told me so you could fuck easier?"

"I can't speak for her. But she's your mom, it wasn't my place."

"But it is your place to have sex with her?"

"It's not really your place to question two adults' choices." Emily was searching for her firm teacher voice but couldn't find the stronger tone.