An Old Friend and a New One Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was hot, but what do I do with this finger now?"

Caroline laughed and hopped up to go into Krista's bathroom. Krista watched the tight young ass she had just been inside walk away while also admiring the stocking-covered legs below. "I love how you're like half prude and half dirty married lez cougar," Caroline called as she ran some water.

"I don't think I'm a dirty married lez cougar," Krista said. "What even is that?"

"Well you are a married older woman fucking a younger woman. And it's just so hot how you're suddenly swearing and talking dirty, I never would have thought that."

Caroline walked back, this time with her tits swaying. Krista felt herself getting ready again. "Honestly, I never would have thought any of this," Krista answered, taking the damp and dry tissues Caroline had prepared and cleaning her finger.

"I loved when you said I was the only woman you'd been attracted to." Caroline entwined her nearly-naked body with Krista's again.

Krista wrapped her arms around the girl and answered, "It took a while to figure that out. But I think I'm more attracted to you than anyone ever. Is that weird?"

"Even if it is, I like it."

"What is weird is that I'm not having any trouble with this. I know it's wrong because I'm married, it should be an identity crisis because I'm straight, but it just feels so freeing."

"Sex with women is just better. Not that I've been with a guy, but it's not hard to tell."

"Well I think you're particularly good."

"You couldn't know if I'm the only woman you've been with."

"But you're not."

"What?" Caroline lifted herself. "You told me that yesterday, and you just told me you've never been attracted to a woman."

"No, yesterday I told you that I'd never given a woman oral."

"Wait, so when have you been with other women? This is so hot."

"I don't know if I want to share that."

"Come on, it's so hot. I need to know more."

"It was a couple of hours after you fingerfucked me on the couch."

"What?!" Caroline yelled. She couldn't smile wide enough, she was hit by so much disbelief. "You were going to a booty call instead of brunch?"

"It was brunch, but I knew she had always been attracted to me, and I was so horny from what you did to me, I just needed to get off."

"Oh my God, I need to hear this whole story and then I need to masturbate," Caroline groaned, slumping down onto her back.

"Masturbation will not be necessary, but I think the only detail you need to know is I tried not to, but I thought about you the whole time."

"Definitely need to masturbate," Caroline groaned.

Krista lifted herself and saw that Caroline was already massaging her mons. "Why touch yourself when I could touch you?" she asked.

"Because you're so hot that I'm desperate. I want your tongue in me again but I can't wait."

"Well wait, because there's something important I have to check."

"More important than my wet pussy?"

"You were supposed to tell Bailey about us."

Caroline gave off a deep breath, not a sexual one but one of confession. "I tried, I couldn't find the right time."

"Then tomorrow, make the right time or I'm not even letting you in. But for today, I have to forgive that hot little body." She leaned and slipped her tongue into Caroline's folds.

* * *

Thursday is a strange day. Sometimes the day feels like a mad dash to get everything in place so that Friday can be a lazy day. Other times the end of the day feels like a relief, because on Friday everyone will be in a better mood. Emily reflected on this particular Thursday as she watched her JV tennis girls packing up after practice. Some were getting water, some packing their bags, some putting on flip-flops. Practice tomorrow would be more fun, finishing the week and their last practice before preparing for matches.

She tried to push away the questions about her call with Krista. They had agreed to meet again, and Krista agreed to being cooked lunch instead of going out, but her speech was terse, robotic. Almost like she was obligated. Think about the joys of coaching a team, she told herself. Think about how carefree they are. Be carefree like them.

Then she heard a voice behind her. "Coach Thomas, do you think you can stay longer today?"

She turned and there was Bailey Clark. They had acted normal the last two days, but they both knew that nothing was normal. Emily glanced around and saw that no one was near them. "Bailey, I don't think we should stay late anymore."

"Please, Coach Thomas? I promise I won't do that again."

"I'm the one who made the mistake by letting you, but I really think it's best that we not be alone together."

Bailey sighed and said, "I just really need to talk to you about something."

"Is it about what happened last time?"

"No, it's something else."

"Well I can make an appointment and we'll meet with a guidance counselor tomorrow then."

"I don't want to wait until tomorrow."

"Bailey, I want to support you but after what happened, I just can't be alone with you."

"I know, I'm sorry. I just... I just don't want to face going home."

* * *

Krista wore the skin-tight plaid pink skirt for her third rendezvous with Caroline, along with a black blouse she barely buttoned and a push-up bra to give more form to her large, motherly breasts. No panties, a trick she took from Caroline's book.

Krista answered the door and Caroline's outfit did everything possible to force Krista to just start kissing the girl. Caroline was in a minidress with an ankle-length lace wrap and had replaced her boots for pumps. All black, needless to say, with ample cleavage. Her hair was down but parted to the side instead of the usual middle, as if she knew the slight variation would add to her allure. And of course, the almost-irresistible black lipstick. But Krista kept herself together and asked, "So did you tell Bailey?"

"Yeah."

"And what did she say?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?" Caroline nodded. "You told your girlfriend you're sleeping with her mom and she said nothing?"

"I mean, basically. First she said 'Really?' and then I said yes, and then she ate for a minute and I asked what she was thinking about, and she said she was thinking about how she forgot to ask some teacher something and then got up to see if she could find that teacher."

Krista stepped toward Caroline and put her hands under the wrap and on Caroline's hips. She was aware of but uninterested in the fact that the girl was still in her doorway, and any passing neighbor could see them. "So is it going to be a problem that this might be the last time we fuck?" Krista asked.

Caroline looked up at Krista, and Krista realized that the girl had been looking at her cleavage. And now the look in Caroline's eye was, for the first time since they'd known each other, the look of someone who didn't have total confidence, who wasn't in control. "I don't want to lose Bailey," Caroline said, "but nothing's going to distract me from this hot body."

Krista pulled Caroline inside, threw the door shut, and gave her young lover a deep kiss. Krista took Bailey's non-response to Caroline, and the fact that she herself hadn't heard from her daughter, as permission to continue, despite the mental gymnastics required to convince oneself that Bailey's reaction was anything but negative. But with their bodies intertwined, there was no rational thought except to keep going. With Caroline's 4-inch heels and Krista's bare feet, their soft breasts pressed together, and Krista had no more thoughts except the next three hours would be the most amazing of her life.

Krista pushed the girl against the door but kept her hands on the small of Caroline's back as if to try to take total control. She felt Caroline's hands on her shoulders and then the girl lifted herself, wrapping her legs around the older woman. Krista broke their kiss and breathed, "Fuck, you're so sexy you give me super strength."

The look in Caroline's eyes was back to one of confident lust. "Now we need a strap so you can fuck me like this."

"A strap?"

"You don't know what a strap-on is?"

"Oh my God," Krista giggled, forcing Caroline to lower herself. "I've never even thought of that."

"Well think about it. Think about me wrapped around you, holding me up while you fuck me deep."

"How do you do this to me?" Krista asked before aggressively kissing Caroline again, this time putting her hands under the girl's tight ass and coaxing her to wrap her legs around her again. They devoured each other's mouths until Krista had the urge to taste more. She pulled Caroline off the door and attempted to carry her to the couch they had first fooled around on, but found she didn't have the strength and instead lowered Caroline's tight body onto the floor. She felt the cold hardness of the stone floor on her knees, but comfort was secondary to releasing the need to taste this girl getting off.

With Caroline on her back, Krista went directly to her panty-less target, parting Caroline's hood with two fingers and spinning her tongue like an engine fan. Caroline's screams echoed through the foyer, dining room, and kitchen. Loud, wordless screams periodically interspersed with a cry of "Fuck!" The girl was so horny, so desperate to have her pussy licked, that the only way Krista could tell when she was cumming was the thick syrup that cascaded out of her womanhood, into Krista's mouth, and all over Krista's chin and floor.

Caroline was noisily breathing as if she had just sprinted up the highest hill of Rancho Santa Margarita. "Fuck, I needed that," she loudly wheezed.

Krista pulled herself between Caroline's legs and tongue kissed her little vixen, making sure to let Caroline taste her own delicious self. "Are you going to take me on the floor again?" Caroline asked when they parted.

"Let's go to my bed. I don't think I can handle three hours of nonstop lovemaking on the tile."

"Bed's too far. Take me to the couch."

Krista stood and held out her hands to pull Caroline up. She grabbed her bare ass through the lace wrap and groaned aggressively as they kissed again. Caroline turned and went to the couch, dropping the wrap on the way. Her dress was still above her waist. On the couch, she lifted her legs and rested her high heels on the coffee table, then lowered her dress so that her puffy pink nipples popped out. Krista's body did the thinking for her as she put one knee on the couch and sucked Caroline's tit into her mouth. "Oh, that's it, Mrs. C.," Caroline moaned.

Krista lifted her head and said, "Call me Krista."

"But isn't it hot to be reminded that you make such a young girl cum?"

"So fucking hot. But what's hotter is the passion that I have for you, and if you have the same passion, you'll call me what a lover calls me."

"Krista, I don't think I've ever had so much passion."

Krista went back to Caroline's breast but felt a hand on her chin lift her head. "Kiss me, Krista," Caroline said, then they kissed and Caroline continued, "Kiss me with all of your passion until I beg you to make me cum."

So Krista did, kissing Caroline's black-and-pink lips with all of the vigor she had. Their tongues lapped like stormy waves against a ship; their mouths opened and closed as if to pull the other's soul into their bodies. Soon enough, Caroline gasped a plea for Krista to fuck her, make her cum, and make her body hers. So Krista pushed the young woman down on the couch, spread her legs, and tongued the sopping pussy in an effort to swallow every drop of juice. Even more than the viscous girlcum and the shudders of hormones, Caroline's orgasmic cries of "Oh Krista! Fuck me, Krista! Eat me, Krista!" put Krista on the verge of cumming without having been touched. So when she was sure the girl was satisfied, she straddled her young face, showing Caroline for the first time that she too was panty-less. As soon as Caroline's lips touched her sex, Krista was ready, crying "Caroline! Caroline!" again and again as her orgasm could finally unleash.

And with her own needs satisfied, Krista turned around and went back to the vagina she loved to eat. This time Caroline was able to return the favor as they desperately worked their 69. The women didn't want to stop, even if they could have. The height of their affair was also, in the back of their minds, quite possibly the last time they would be together. They spent the next two hours on that couch, kissing and fucking to orgasm after orgasm, saying nothing but each other's names and the cries of sexual release.

Finally, with their bodies slick from sweat, Krista noticed the clock at just past six. She told Caroline that she thought they should get dressed again. Caroline pulled herself up and slid her pumps back on - they were long since completely naked - and teased, "All dressed."

"I love that, but we really do" Krista said, observing not only the 4-inch heels but also the glistening naked body. Krista assumed her own hair had gone from blond to brown like after a long run, but Caroline's hair was so black that Krista could only see the sweat by how her hair was matted in some places and frizzed in others. The cool, dry air conditioning was drying her off quickly, feeling a sense of satisfaction that they had fucked so hard as to get their whole bodies slippery.

"I know," Caroline said with a hint of disappointment. "But do you think I can stay now that we're out to Bailey?"

"I justified it to myself, but I think we need to face the reality that she wasn't happy."

"I really hope this isn't the last time," Caroline said. She was already dressed - she had only worn two things.

"Me too," Krista said, her skirt on with her blouse unbuttoned. "But my daughter's most important."

They walked to the door and she kissed Caroline goodbye.

* * *

"Mom!" Bailey yelled. Krista looked up from the kitchen counter. She had changed into a t-shirt and leggings and pulled her hair back to get rid of the just-fucked look. "Please tell me Caroline was lying to me."

Krista looked at her daughter then began to answer by taking a breath. "Oh my fucking God," Bailey said before a word came from Krista's mouth. "You've seriously been fucking my girlfriend behind my back."

"I thought you were okay with it," Krista replied weakly.

"Why the hell would you think that? What are you one of those old people who thinks young people are free about sex, so you're like, 'Oh, my daughter won't care if I fuck her girlfriend.'"

"No, she said you were okay with it."

"And you were just like, 'Oh, okay, I'm just going to trust this girl I just met so I can fuck her.' Didn't even think to ask me?"

Krista was caught, and the way she winced when she said "I don't know" showed that she knew Bailey was right. "I guess I was too..."

"Selfish? Because you were certainly that. Horny too, but that's a shittier excuse. God damn it, Mom, what the fuck?"

"I don't know, I told her to tell you. It all happened so fast, I couldn't think."

"So how long?"

"Hmm?"

"Caroline said 'I've been having sex with your mom,' so obviously it wasn't a one-time thing."

"Um, well, I guess it technically started on Saturday."

"Technically?"

"Well she just kind of pounced me. My reaction was sort of unconscious."

"Your story is getting more stupid as it goes on."

"I don't know, I've never cheated, I've never been with a woman."

"Sure Mom. So did Caroline tell you we were together before or after you fucked her?"

Krista sighed. "Right before."

"And let me guess, you didn't have time to think." Krista answered with her silence and Bailey continued. "So when you talked to me on Sunday, I thought you were being supportive when really it was just because you also wanted to fuck her."

"No, Bailey, I really do support you. I'm just screwing up. I don't know what's wrong with me, but this is all just a huge mistake."

"You're full of shit, that's what's wrong with you."

"I guess. So are you going to tell your father?"

"Only if he pisses me off and it's the best way to hurt him. I may be mad at you, but I only hate him." Her voice was calmer.

"You really shouldn't talk about him like that."

"Like how you shouldn't step out on him?"

"I told you, that's all a huge mistake."

"Yeah, but I've never heard of a woman who cheated and then didn't say her husband wasn't filling her emotional needs."

"I dunno, maybe deep down that is what's going on."

"Or it's just bullshit and you with all your bullshit somehow have less bullshit than those other bullshitters."

At that point Krista realized that she wasn't the only one full of shit. Last they talked, Bailey had two girlfriends and nothing suggested that she had broken up with Maia. Krista almost mentioned Maia, but thought better and asked, "So are you breaking up with Caroline?"

"I really don't know. I mean, I did say she could have sex with other people. And really, you're the one I'm mad at."

"Well I'm sorry."

"But did it really have to be her, Mom? Like, honestly, I'm kind of glad you fucked a woman, but my girlfriend?" Bailey was done yelling and almost pleading.

"Why are you glad I got with a woman?"

"I don't know. So I'm not alone maybe. Or because I never really understood you and Dad together. But did it have to be with Caroline?"

"Well, I feel kind of weird saying this," Krista paused so Bailey could interrupt, but she didn't, "but I didn't realize I could be attracted to a woman before Caroline left me panting on that couch. And I don't think I've ever been attracted to anyone else. Like I've kissed a woman, but it wasn't like, I mean, she basically did it and I didn't stop her."

"Not stopping her seems to be a theme with you."

"I guess so. But what I'm trying to say is, even though this was all a huge fuckup, there's something different about Caroline. It could have only happened with her."

"Yeah, there is something different," Bailey said and dropped her bag in the middle of the floor before going upstairs. The symbolism of Bailey leaving her bag in the middle of the floor wasn't lost on Krista. She hadn't done that in years, if only because she now had too much homework. But Krista was going to have to make things up to her daughter somehow.

* * *

Krista spent most of the next day looking for jobs. No amount of exercise could get her mind off the fight with her daughter unless she exercised until dying of exhaustion. Which didn't sound all that terrible after what she had done. But at least with a job, she would have something to do during the day. And maybe these lesbian adventures were just out of boredom from staying home.

Her husband came home Friday afternoon, which provided some more distraction and prevented her and Bailey from talking more. Dinner was uncomfortable, but better than another fight with her daughter. Krista was afraid to talk, Bailey was too angry to talk, and her husband never really led the conversation. Krista spent Saturday with her husband, mostly watching TV and doing light chores. Bailey stayed in her room and there was no sign of contact with Caroline.

Krista was surprised at the lack of concern she had about cheating on her husband. Things were probably over with Caroline, but she knew that the next day she would probably cheat again with Emily. But knowing Caroline was probably in her past, there was no excitement about seeing Emily. Nor was there any guilt, perhaps because of the lack of excitement, or perhaps because something felt right being with these two women instead of with her husband. The only guilt was that she hadn't told Bailey, that she had allowed herself to trust Caroline just to satisfy her own sexual needs. She had hope, though, that Bailey would forgive her.

Forgiveness seemed to come in the form a late night visit. Saturday night, Krista awoke to the weight of a body on her back as she slept on her stomach. At first she thought her husband wanted sex, but then she realized that there were no gyrations and the body was on the wrong side. She moved to see what was going on but heard a whisper in her ear before she could get off her stomach. "I need to know what it was like," came the whisper.