An Old Friend and a New One Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is when it involves my cheating mom. And don't forget you kissed me. Stings that you would kiss me but go all the way with my mom."

"Bailey, kissing you was a mistake."

"Yeah that makes it worse. You see how that makes it worse?"

"Yes, which is exactly why it was a mistake. It wasn't a mistake because of you, it was a mistake because it's too confusing if a teacher kisses a student."

"You kissed me and you fucked my mom. What part am I confused about?"

"I kissed you because you were beautiful and I was weak. But I could lose my job, everything."

"And why'd you fuck my mom?"

"Because I'm weak."

"And?"

"And she was the first woman I loved."

"So you went to high school with her?"

"Yeah."

"And you dated?"

"No, I didn't know I was a lesbian then."

"So when did you first have sex with her?"

"A week ago."

"And how was it?"

"Excuse me?"

"How was my mom in bed?"

"I don't really think I should answer that."

"Oh throw this propriety shit out the window and talk to me like a damn woman. Is my mom good in bed?" Bailey asked as more of a demand than a question.

"It's weird, it's like she wasn't all there. It was really great sex, it was like a dream come true, but there was something missing."

"So did she make you cum hard?"

Emily sighed. "You're really pushing this."

"But it's kind of hot, isn't it?"

"I mean, kind of."

"Is it weird that you and my mom having sex turns me on?" Bailey was moving closer to Emily.

"Well we're wired for a little taboo."

"It makes me hot to think about you cumming."

Bailey didn't wait for an answer and started kissing Emily. The kiss was delicate and exploratory, not purpose-driven like her mother's. "So did my mom make you cum hard?"

Bailey kissed Emily again before she could answer, and kept slowly kissing until Emily could gasp "Except for the last time."

They kissed more, Bailey's tongue just barely grazing over Emily's before pulling back to whisper, "So she left you wanting more."

Bailey kissed Emily's neck and Emily groaned, "Yes," responding to both the question and the sensual kisses with one word.

"But this is what you really want," Bailey said as she pushed Emily back. "You want this tight young body."

Emily groaned and parted her legs. She knew she shouldn't let a student seduce her, but her session with Krista had ended so abruptly that she couldn't control her actions. Bailey stood and stared with her laser blue eyes as she guided Emily back. A finger slipped deep into Emily's wetness. "This is what you want, isn't it?" Bailey purred.

Emily moaned her resignation and Bailey continued, "Bet you like that this is my finger's first time inside a pussy besides my own."

Emily could only moan. The voice that would have told her that was wrong was silenced by a second finger entering her. Bailey was not going to let up, nor did Emily want her to. "I'm going to make you cum harder than my mom. You want my hot young body more than hers. You wanted me on the tennis team to see me in a skirt."

Emily groaned and began to cum to the thought of Bailey in a short skirt. And to the thought of pulling up the red dress she was wearing. The tight ass that must be under the dress. The delicate fingers splitting her wet pussy. She coated them in girlcum and screamed out the powerful orgasm she had been longing for.

"Nice and sticky," Bailey observed. "I wonder if it tastes as good as it smells." Emily tilted her head to see Bailey standing and examining the shine on her fingers as if her cum were a diamond. "You tell me." She knelt between Emily's legs and pushed the fingers into Emily's quivering lips. "You like?"

Emily could only nod as she sucked her juice's off the girl's fingers, holding contact with her beautiful blue eyes. At long last, Bailey pulled her fingers out and said, "Good, I'm glad I could finish what my mom couldn't." She moved toward the door and said, "I'll see you tomorrow. Wonder if you'll keep me after practice."

Emily collapsed back onto the couch. Her body was satisfied. Questions would come, but for now her brain could only enjoy the bliss in her body.

* * *

Krista poked at her food. Bailey had stayed late at tennis practice and now the dull dinner with her husband had Krista facing the monotony of the week ahead. Her afternoon with Emily had satisfied her body for that day, giving her the clarity to start to develop some semblance of routine during the day Monday. But dinner with just her husband, trying to pretend they still had affections for each other when really they had barely a word to say, reminded Krista of how little there was in her life. Emily could provide a spark but an insufficient one, and her relationship with Bailey seemed to be on the mend. But she didn't miss Bailey for the company of her daughter. There was no doubt that Bailey had become more valuable as her avenue to Caroline. She looked at her husband as the realization crossed her mind. For all the unethical things she had done, from cheating on her husband to fucking her daughter's girlfriend, the one she couldn't do was fuck her daughter's girlfriend without permission. So she had to get permission by getting them back together.

She took off her bra and changed into a spaghetti strapped top for Bailey's arrival home. The yoga pants she had worn that day would do, tight around her ass and stopping mid-calf to show just a little leg. If Caroline thought Bailey was attracted to her, she had to play into that, even while wearing around-the-house clothes. And looking good would remind Bailey of how hot Caroline was with Krista.

Bailey seemed calm, almost blissful when she got home. She engaged in Krista's small talk and seemed happy to sit at the counter and politely respond to Krista's conversation. She even seemed nonplussed when Krista asked the question of the night. "So are you and Caroline OK?"

"Well I might be ready to talk to her again but we'll see if there's a future for us."

"You don't sound sad or angry."

"I dunno. Things happen, there's a lot of women out there. Caroline's great, but she can't be the only one. And if I do get back with her, she definitely owes me big time."

Took me my whole life to find her, Krista thought. But instead she clarified, "So you're not together."

"We haven't had that conversation, and we also haven't canceled our deal, so does it really matter if we're together when she can fuck anyone she wants anyway?"

Not me, Krista thought. She finished loading the dishwasher and then asked, "How about you and me, are we OK?"

"You're a little slutty, but you're still my mom. I guess part of me wishes I could be that slutty."

"I guess I deserve that."

"Embrace it," Bailey said, getting up from her seat. "I would be more slutty if I weren't such a pussy."

Krista didn't respond as she tried to figure out whether that statement was some kind of double entendre. By the time she had thought of anything to say, Bailey was halfway upstairs. But there was one more important thing. "Wait," Krista called. Bailey turned. "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

"You're good, Mom."

"What about Caroline?" Krista asked.

"She knows I've always wanted a nice picnic with a girly girl. But she had plenty of time to do something like that so I'm thinking maybe I should move on from her."

Krista let her daughter go upstairs as she wondered whether Bailey had given her the recipe to get them back together, or if she had just realized that they weren't a fit. The urge to text Caroline grew strong. Krista could feel the electrolytes quivering in her fingers, waiting to touch the keys of her phone. But she held off. She assumed her head would eventually clear, and then things would normalize.

But her head did not clear. Bailey came home late again the next two nights, leaving Krista with little information on anything about her daughter or her daughter's possibly ex-girlfriend. And this lack of contact just made Krista's mind race more, preoccupying her as she went through the motions of being a stay-at-home wife. She had thought she could push out the illicit thoughts, but instead they overwhelmed her, and barely three days after her last lesbian tryst, Krista found herself texting the mysterious high school senior she so desired. But she kept the content tame, simply saying, "What's going on with you and Bailey? She's been different." The response came as a phone call, one Krista found her fingers answering even as her brain told her not to. "You shouldn't text a high schooler after eleven," Caroline said before Krista could say "Hello."

"Bailey's behavior is stressing me out."

"I believe that, but I don't believe you had that on your mind when you decided to text me."

"I did. I feel like I broke you guys up."

"Feel or hope?"

"Worry. I want my daughter to be happy."

"As happy as your tongue made my clit?"

"You seem uninterested in fixing things with her."

"I'm also interested in fucking you again. Stop pretending, I'm sure you're in dim moonlight, hoping no one in the house wakes up so you can talk to your barely legal lover."

Krista couldn't deny that. She had gone downstairs just for the text. Bailey seemed asleep and her husband certainly was.

"Bet you're on that couch we fucked on."

That conclusion wasn't groundbreaking given the layout of the house, but Krista felt her vagina respond nonetheless. She was on that very couch, she had left the lights out, and nothing could be better than slowly caressing Caroline in that same setting. But Krista squeezed out the purpose - or cover - of the call. "Bailey told me what to do."

"Mmhmm. I knew there was something twisted in her mind. Sending you to call me."

"No. How to get her back."

"What's in that for you? And don't say your daughter's happiness. No mother would selflessly send her back to me. You must be trying to hide your own guilt."

"No."

"Then what."

"Just listen to me."

"Fine."

"She wants a picnic with a girly girl. So dress up girly and take her on a picnic."

"I've heard this fantasy."

"Then why haven't you done it?"

"I guess she didn't tell you the rest." Krista was silent. "She wants to fuck in the field, but she still says she's not ready for sex." Still nothing to respond. "She wants to see my tight pussy exposed under my short white dress."

"What if I expose it?"

"Oh, now you're speaking my language."

* * *

Krista didn't make plans with Emily that weekend. She thought about whether she should, and decided she was too busy, and that would be her excuse if Emily reached out. But she didn't know if she was supposed to be proactive. Was she the one to reach out because she was married? Or should the homewrecker do the pursuing? And how were lesbian relationships supposed to work anyway?

Those were just fleeting questions, though. Krista was focused on what had her busy on Saturday. That morning, she encouraged Bailey to put on a summer dress so that they could go out and enjoy the long California summer. Krista again wore white dress with red flowers and nude strappy heels. She painted her toenails dark red to match the flowers. The dress was perfect for summer. The dress had also twice initiated a lesbian tryst.

Bailey's dress was much shorter but had long sleeves and she wore simple flip-flops for shoes. Krista wouldn't answer Bailey's questions on where they were going, and in fact Krista wasn't too sure. She had had to memorize the directions because Google couldn't figure out the location, and thus she couldn't trust her GPS.

But Krista arrived without a problem, even though the destination nothing more than a gently sloping grassy hill. Bailey immediately saw what was happening out her window, then turned to Krista and squealed, "Oh my God, you didn't!"

Krista briefly looked past Bailey and saw Caroline sitting on a boulder above the blanket she had set out. The girl in black was now wearing a crisp white strapless dress, so short on her small frame that without the patterning in the fabric, one could mistake the tight dress for a strip of cloth. "Anything for you to be happy," she said, "but she did most of the work."

"Right, it's a coincidence that this is the week after I told you. Let's go," Bailey said as she opened her door.

"I'm just dropping you off."

"You obviously made this happen, you should come."

"But it's your date."

"You're hardly a third wheel. You should come and eat."

Krista got out of the car and the two walked together to where Caroline has set up the picnic. "Call me surprised," Bailey said.

"That I want to stay together or that I set this up?"

"That you set this up. I figured you'd make a move at some point, just didn't think it'd be romantic."

"Well then let's sit and be romantic," Caroline said, sliding off the boulder and onto the blanket. She kept her soft white legs together the whole time, never revealing a hint as to whether underwear was under her tiny dress. Krista's mouth watered as she realized that the light fabric of Caroline's dress would reveal any lines, so there was no way she could be wearing anything but the one garment. Even her shoes had been discarded - where, Krista couldn't see - and Krista admired how pristine Caroline's feet remained. Slight amounts of dirt dusted the bottom of her feet, but her high arches were clean and and her pink toenails didn't have a chip. Krista remembered kissing Caroline's foot before they first had proper sex. Now she would even suck the girl's toes if asked.

"Aren't you going to sit, Mom?" Bailey asked.

"Yeah," Krista responded softly, as if her throat was dry. The part of her mind that told her to protest, let the girls have their date, was shrinking.

"So what's the romantic plan?" Bailey asked.

"Well," Caroline began, with enough pause that Krista could tell she wasn't sure the plan was enough, "I packed us a picnic, so why don't you open that up?"

"I think kissing is more romantic," Bailey replied.

"I like kissing," Caroline agreed.

"So kiss me."

Caroline leaned in and the girls locked lips. Krista watched the soft passion with which the girls reunited and felt her mouth water with desire to kiss the young goth again. The subtle movements in the muscles of Caroline's jaw and neck we the only indicator of the expert motion of her tongue, but Krista could feel in her memory exactly what her daughter must be feeling. Krista was wet. The sight of Caroline kissing, or doing anything sensual, romantic, or sexual, overwhelmed Krista with desire to have the young girl again.

Bailey broke the kiss and said to Krista, "Now you've seen us kiss, but I've never seen you and Caroline kiss." Neither Krista nor Caroline had a response, so Bailey said to Caroline, "I want to see you kiss my mom."

"But," Caroline answered, "but that was our whole problem."

"But it's happened. I'm here so it's OK and I want to see it."

Caroline turned and locked eyes with Krista. Krista's heart stopped with anticipation, knowing this was the moment she would reunite with her young lover but forgetting that her own daughter was watching them. But neither moved just yet until Bailey said, just above a whisper, "Show me how bad you want my mother."

And then Caroline leaned, and Krista's lips were back on the girl she had yearned for since they last parted. The desire was clearly mutual, as Krista felt Caroline's tongue pull hers into a fast-moving tango. Krista had never been kissed with such passion, there were no other thoughts in her head but deep down, she knew Caroline had not kissed Bailey this deeply. She was ready to go wherever the girl would lead, having fully succumbed to the intensity of her kissing.

Krista opened her eyes as Caroline slowly broke their kiss. Bailey was pulling Caroline back toward her, and seamlessly Caroline turned and began kissing Bailey. Krista watched the beauty of their connection until desire overwhelmed her again and she pulled Caroline back to her. The touch was even more intense now that she was openly sharing Caroline with her daughter, and Krista happily released when Bailey pulled her back for her turn. Then Krista took Caroline back, then again Bailey, and finally when Krista and Caroline were kissing for the fourth time, Bailey whispered, "Take her, Mom. Take what you want from her."

With a smooth movement, Krista's hand reached for the back of Caroline's dress and undid the zipper. The same hand came forward to release a breast and begin fondling around the nipple. The girl's breast was firm and her nipple was erect but smooth under the slow movements of Krista's hand. But the release of finally being able to touch the young body Krista craved only pushed Krista to desire more. She pulled Caroline's dress all the way down, then softly guided her onto her back. By positioning herself between Caroline's legs, Krista made the small white dress nothing but a rag around Caroline's hips, and Krista could continue kissing Caroline for a few moments before she moved down to the true prizes.

Almost with reluctance did Krista remove her lips from Caroline's, but there was little wait for the reward as she sucked, tongued, and nibbled the breast most recently freed, bringing the sweet moans from Caroline. The beautiful sound compelled Krista to sample the delicious flesh of the opposite nipple, bringing even more pleasure to the young girl as her neglected side now felt the erotic touch. Krista was ravenous and the screams, no, the music from Caroline's throat told her the girl felt the same. So as soon as every spot on Caroline's hard nipple had received attention from the older woman's lips and tongue, Krista kissed her way down Caroline's flat stomach, over her belly button, and down into the freshly trimmed triangle of pubic hair. And then the scent of an aroused woman, the taste of pussy juice, and the feeling of being moments from making another person cum. To Krista, there seemed to be no heaven better than her tongue pressing through the folds of a barely-legal teen girl and pleasuring a hardened clit. Yet Caroline's moaning and screaming reminded her that the one greater feeling than eating hot pussy was to get her own pussy pleasured. Then between two deep moans, Caroline gasped, "I'm cumming!" and the rippling of her folds put Krista on a one-track mind to get her own clothes off.

Having left Caroline panting and exposed, Krista rose and ripped the girl's crumpled dress down her legs then immediately reached for the zipper of her own dress. As she left herself nude save her heels, she briefly made eye contact with Bailey. Then out of the corner of her eye saw her daughter's hand had hiked up her dress. But nothing could make Krista so much as pause, not even the sight of her daughter masturbating, when the holy grail of a naked Caroline lay supine ahead of her.

She lifted herself toward her lover and put one leg over one of Caroline's. She had no idea if what she was going to do was possible, if it were just some crass joke she had heard years ago. But she needed her pussy touched and she needed the touch of Caroline's pussy. The best solution, in her oversexed mind, was to touch their pussies together. As Caroline lifted her other leg and the two were almost in position, she locked eyes with Bailey again. "Do it, Mom," Bailey said. "Fuck my girlfriend."

Krista didn't need to be told. She and Caroline pressed together, their bodies fully exposed to the bright sunlight. Krista screamed as she finally got her release. They gyrated hips and rubbed pussy, grunts interspersed with "Oh fuck!" from Krista and "Yes!" from Caroline. Scissoring Caroline in public was the best lesbian sex she had had, and lesbian sex was the best sex she had had. The feelings went through her body, but she wasn't having the best sex because of the stimulation to her aroused clit. The best stimulation was Caroline's talented lips on her labia and clitoris. But no situation was more erotic, she and her young lover, breasts exposed, open to her all, as if telling the world that she was officially a slave to lesbian sex. Simultaneously her husband was a cuckold and her daughter a cuckquean, her daughter there to witness the perfect act and draw her own pleasure. But most of all was there was the beautiful Caroline, her black hair, her white skin, and her pink nipples glistening in the sun. Their union was open to the world, their bodies on display as they ground their womanhoods against each other.