An Old Friend Pt. 02

Story Info
David can’t keep last night’s events out of his mind.
2.5k words
4.77
5.7k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David was awoken the next morning by the buzzing of his phone. He wearily opened his eyes, and it took him a few seconds for him to register where he was. He quickly remembered however, when he looked down at himself and was greeted with the sight of a substantial amount of cum, dried all over his chest and torso.

Oh fuck, he thought to himself.

David was alone in the bed. He considered quickly getting dressed and doing a runner, but any hopes of that plan working were killed when he heard the toilet flush. Someone was still here.

“Morning mate!” Ben said cheerfully, dressed in a pair of boxers with a toothbrush sticking out of his mouth. “I was just about to wake you up; your phone’s been going mad all morning.”

David quickly pulled the blanket over his cock and balls, prompting Ben to laugh. “Fucking hell mate,” he said, pulling the toothbrush out of his mouth. “I think that ship’s sailed.”

“Mate, about last night,” David began still struggling to full process it all himself. “I don’t know if I was spiked or what, but I’m not…you know…”

Ben reached down to David’s jeans, still on the floor from last night, and reached in the pocket for his phone. He nonchalantly threw it at David, before walking back into the bathroom.

“I’m not gonna say anything mate,” Ben said, raising his voice to be heard from the bathroom. “We had a good time, that’s all. Don’t worry about fucking labels and just admit to yourself that you liked it.”

David thought back to last night. How unbelievably horny he felt when he got on his knees in front of Sam. How badly he wanted to taste the two men’s cum. He felt his prick harden again under the blanket at the mere thought.

“Where’s your boyfriend?” David asked Ben, scrolling through the Happy New Year messages he’d missed on his phone.

“He’s nipped to the shop,” Ben replied, now toothbrushless. He came and sat next to David on the bed, prompting David to awkwardly shift the blanket to try and hide his erection. “Why, you missing him?”

“Fuck off,” David quickly replied.

“Should be back in a few minutes. What do you think of him though, seriously?”

David pondered the question. “He seemed alright. Y’know, when we were having a drink.”

“What about when you were sucking his cock?”

“Fuck off Ben!” David replied, turning a deep shade of red in the process.

“He’s got an aura about him though, hasn’t he?” Ben continued, ignoring David’s embarrassment. “Like, when he gets going, you feel like you can’t say no to him, know what I mean? I never thought I’d be a willing bottom, but for him I’d spread my legs whenever.”

David said nothing, but found it hard to disagree.

“Anyway,” Ben said, playfully rustling David’s hair. “We’re staying here for the next few days. Go back down Manchester on the fifth. If you fancy another round…”

“No,” came David’s quick response. “Me and the lads always go for a game of pool on New Year’s Day. Can’t miss it.” David jumped up and jogged into the bathroom, exposing his hard cock to Ben as he did so.

“Okay mate,” Ben said, more to humour the obviously confused lad than anything else.

David locked the bathroom door, and stepped into the shower. He grabbed one of those little complimentary shower gels and doused himself in it, intent on scrubbing off every morsel of dried cum that was still on his body. As he did so, he once again thought back to last night, about Sam’s huge cock, about being called a bitch. He thought about how even before that, he was eager to know how they had sex, what gay sex entailed. He wondered if he’d ever do it again.

After he’d made sure he was free from cum, he turned the shower head onto it’s coldest setting to try and rid himself of his erection, before stepping out of the shower and wrapping himself in a towel. He stepped back through to the bedroom area, to be greeted with the sight of Sam, sitting in the armchair David had sat in last night, before the fun began.

“Morning mate,” Sam said, a smirk plastered unapologetically on his face.

“Morning,” David said, looking around the floor for his boxers. “Have you moved my clothes?”

“Yeah mate,” Sam replied. “Ben’s bagged them up for you; they were all creased and shit. Take a pair of joggers and a top from my wardrobe to go home in, they’ll be a bit big for you but they should be okay.”

David said nothing, instead taking the bag from Ben before opening Sam’s wardrobe. He could feel the eyes of the two men on him as he let the towel fall to slide the joggers on, electing to go commando rather than wear a pair of Sam’s briefs. He quickly chose a plain black t-shirt to go along with it, before looking around for his shoes. He scanned the floor when he noticed them, underneath the armchair in which Sam was sitting.

“Could you pass my shoes please,” David said, meekly.

“Come and get them,” Sam replied.

David closed his eyes and gulped, before slowly edging towards Sam. He had visions of Sam quickly standing up and forcing David to his knees, or ripping his clothes off leaving him naked. He wasn’t even sure he’d be against it if that happened. As it happened, he had to kneel down to reach under the armchair.

“Deja vu,” Sam said, causing Ben to break into fits of laughter and David to turn red. He quickly grabbed his shoes and shuffled backwards, putting them on and then heading for the door.

“See yas later,” he said, opening the door.

“Bye mate,” Ben called out.

“See you later on,” said Sam.

- - -

“Aye anyway lads, after she’d finished sucking me off she pulled her knickers to the side and sat on my cock, must have been riding me for about an hour before I spunked in her, what a fucking night.”

David only half-listened as Dean explained in all-too much detail the encounter he’d had with the girl the night before. The other boys all laughed, before David felt a hand on his shoulder.

“You must have a tale from last night,” Bradley said, causing the other lads to look over in David’s direction. There’s no way you didn’t fuck some little tart when I went home last night, I know you too well mate!”

David looked at the floor as he recalled what last night had actually entailed. He had been the little tart, if anything. He took a swig of his pint and hoped his face hadn’t betrayed him by turning a shade of red.

“Was a quiet one actually mate,” he said, still looking at the floor. “Had a couple more pints and fucked off home at about 10.”

“Bollocks!” Bradley replied quickly. “You didn’t answer any fucking texts until this morning, you must have been with a bird.”

“Nah, I just didn’t want to talk to you boring bastards!”

The lads all began to laugh, and David let out an internal sigh of relief. He downed his pint and headed to the toilet for a piss, with his thoughts once again consumed by the events of last night. He remembered being on his knees in front of two big dicks, and how much he longed to have them in his mouth. He remembered how perfect it felt when Sam called him a bitch, and how much he wanted Sam’s cum. He got hard.

David quickly finished his piss and made his excuses to the lads. Quickly, he left the snooker hall and jogged the short distance back to his flat, trying to think of an excuse to go back to Ben and Sam’s hotel. One he got to his front door and entered the flat he saw them; Sam’s clothes, screwed up in a ball on the floor. That was it! He could return them. Without so much as taking another second, he scooped the clothes up under his arm and ran back out of his flat, to the taxi rank at the end of his street.

He hurriedly jumped in a taxi, and off he went back to the hotel.

“Did I not take you here last night?” the taxi driver said, looking at David through the mirror. “You and two other blokes?”

David turned a deep shade of red, but said nothing. The taxi driver smiled, that was answer enough for him.

Once he was at the hotel, David made him way up to the floor where Ben and Sam’s room was. As he got closer and closer, the nerves grew higher and higher, and he was almost shaking by the time he got to the door. He took a couple of deep breaths to calm himself down and try to rationalise the situation. He was just here to return the clothes, he told himself. Nothing more. He gulped, before knocking on the door.

There was about ten seconds before the door swung open, but to David it felt like days. When it finally did, he was greeted by the hulking frame of Sam, who simply smirked at the pathetic sight of a humiliated, nervous David in front of him.

“Fucking hell, you’re back quick,” he said, leaning against the frame of the door. David looked down at the floor and held his hand out.

“I’m just…giving you these back…” he said, meekly.

Sam took the clothes in the crumpled up mess they were in, and threw them to the floor behind him. “Could have washed the fuckers first…cheers anyway, I suppose.”

“No bother…” replied David. No reply was heard from Sam, as David stood awkwardly at the doorway.

“Well?” Sam said. “Anything else? I’ve got the clothes, you can fuck off now…”

David gulped, unsure of what to do. Finding it almost impossible to reply to Sam, he slowly turned around, and began walking back down the corridor.

“David!” a sudden voice called, as Ben appeared at the doorway with Sam. “Where are you going?”

“I was just returning the clothes,” he replied. “I’m gonna, err, go now…”

“Don’t be fucking stupid,” Ben responded, in probably the harshest tone he’d ever taken talking to David. “We all know why you’ve come back. Just get in the fucking room and stop being so weird about it!”

David stopped, and turned back round. He looked at the two men in the doorway, and knew he wanted to, but it felt like he was admitting something if he did go in.

“Last chance,” came Sam’s booming voice. “This door’s closing in ten seconds and if you’re not in this fucking room your chance has gone.”

“10.”

David looked at two men once again.

“9. 8. 7.”

He knew he wanted to. He couldn’t let this opportunity go.

“6. 5.”

He began walking back to the hotel room door.

“4.”

He took a deep breath, as he followed the men into the room, and closed the door.

“Good boy,” said Sam. “Now tell me why you came, truthfully this time.”

David stayed silent, save for a couple of seconds where he cleared his throat.

“Just fucking say it David, don’t be so scared.” Ben said, placing his hand on David’s shoulder. “You know how much easier things get when you just admit it?”

“You’re getting fuck all until you say it.” Sam interrupted, pulling Ben away from him so both men were around a foot away.

“I…I…” David stuttered, struggling to get the words out. “I want….I want your cock.”

“Good boy. Now strip.”

David obeyed, pulling his shirt over his head and throwing it to the floor before unzipping his jeans and pulling them off with his briefs in one fell swoop. Ben immediately followed suit, taking off his own t-shirt and shorts before forcing David to his knees and thrusting his cock down his open, waiting mouth. David sucked and licked hungrily, concentrating on nothing but sucking Ben’s rock solid dick, neglecting to touch even his own member which was once again oozing pre-cum.

Sam watched the scene unfold before grabbing his boyfriend by the throat and passionately kissing him. He let his shorts fall to the ground, exposing his gargantuan cock once again, before grabbing David’s hair and pulling him off of Ben’s dick. He took a second to breathe before diving for Sam’s cock, but Sam didn’t let go of the lad’s hair and instead held him in place, just centimetres from the cock head.

“What do you want?”

“Your cock!” David replied hornily, much more readily than before.

“Why do you want my cock?”

“Cos I want to fucking suck it!” came David’s next reply, almost completely enveloped in horniness.

“Why? You told me you weren’t gay yesterday?”

“Mmmm I just wanna suck your cock!” David knew he’d say anything to taste it at this point, and he didn’t care.

“So are you gay then?”

“Yes!”

“You like big men like me treating you like a slut?”

“Mmm yeah!”

“So you’re a total little faggot?”

“Yes!”

“Fucking say it!”

“I’m a total little faggot Sir let me suck your d-“

With that Sam shoved his cock straight down David’s waiting throat, making the lad gag. Determined to taste Sam’s cum however, David held it together and began sucking in a rhythm, immediately deepthroating the colossal dick and sending Sam into a symphony of deep, guttural moans. Saliva started to drip from David’s mouth onto the carpet as he continued to suck, before he felt Ben’s dick start slapping him in the face.

“You dirty little fucking cunt,” Sam roared with pleasure. “Keep sucking you little bitch.”

David moaned in delight at the names he was being called. They were all true, and he fucking loved it. He was a dirty little fucking cunt. He was a faggot. He was everything he used to think he wasn’t.

“Tie his fucking hands,” Sam barked to Ben, as Ben immediately grabbed the cord from a dressing gosn and tightly tied David’s arms together behind his back. “Little bitch is gonna make me cum already…”

David quickened the pace. It’d been less than 24 hours since he’d tasted cum but he longed for it once more. Suddenly, he felt Sam’s cock muscles tighten, and rope after rope of hot, sticky cum completely filled David’s used mouth. He hungrily swallowed as much as he could but some inevitably spilled out, down his chin and onto his chest. After a few more seconds of sucking Sam pulled away, grabbing David’s hair and pulling him to the ground.

“How’s my cum taste, boy?”

“So fucking good,” came David’s response.

“Good boy. You’re already a good little cocksucker. That isn’t the only hole we’ve got to train though, is it?”

David’s eyes widened. He knew what Sam was talking about. Suddenly, he felt a finger press against his virgin sphincter, before Ben kissed him softly on the cheek.

“You gonna let me fuck you, mate?” Ben said, in a much softer tone than Sam.

David smiled, and nodded.