An Older Virgin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm always within a couple of days at the most but I don't feel as if it's coming if it's not here by Monday I'll go to the gynaecologist for a test, I love you Barry, let's get home I want you so much."

We spent the weekend in bed, mum still hadn't had her period on Monday morning, she phoned her gynaecologist at eight she got an appointment at eleven. As we showered, I was excited so was mum I knew mum wasn't working on Monday, "Mum, would you like me to drive you to the doctors?"

Mum smiled, "Barry, I'd love that but now we must be so careful, if I'm pregnant it must be our secret nobody can know that you're the father in the last days my girls have been tender I also think they're getting bigger I should have thought of getting a pregnancy test from the pharmacy I'll go into the pharmacy and take one before I go to the doctor, please wait in the car for me while I'm there."

That's what we did after breakfast we drove to the car park at the health centre I parked in mum's parking place at ten-forty-five at ten-forty mum messaged me to say the test she'd done was positive I didn't respond but I was happy I sat in the car waiting for mum when I saw her walking out the happy look on her face told me she was pregnant she got into the car, "Darling, I'm pregnant I feel so good we've done it while I was waiting I got a message from my lawyer that the divorce is now finalised what a wonderful day this has been."

The doctor had given mum so many helpful booklets on her diet and other things that would help her pregnancy, mum read them then spent the afternoon on her iPad checking them all out. That night over dinner, mum had no wine, she told me that wouldn't drink again until she'd finished breast feeding our child.

The months flew past mum was still so active three times a day was normal it was so beautiful, every month mum was going for a checkup she asked me if I wanted to know if it was a boy or a girl, I said, "Babs, all I want is both of you to be healthy."

Mum gave me a beautiful healthy son, we were both over the moon who we called Barry, mum was true to her word and took no alcohol while she was breast feeding, sometimes I suckled there too. As Barry was coming off breast feeding Babs go pregnant again, we were both so happy as I had over the last two years published three more games, all three were so popular, we now as a family were financially secure.

After Barbara was born but we called her Babs mum said to me, "You were the only person in my life I loved I'm so happy that you and I came together I didn't enjoy my first marriage apart from having you but you have changed my life now making me the happiest woman in the world."

The End.

Please give 5 Stars, comment and follow.

I am looking for someone to Edit and Proof Read my works, if you are interested, please contact me through literotica.

12