An Online Submissive Describes

Story Info
She seems to have had a good time.
1.6k words
4.5
2.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Biography

I met my Master online a little over two years ago. I knew just a little about the BDSM lifestyle and was reaching out to see if it was going to be for me. Little did I know how much He/it would influence my life and the incredible impact it would have on all areas of my life including a 70 pound weight loss, guidance in my career, my personal goals and relationships. I am a very lucky slut and proud to be my Master's property.

Thursday...

Thursday was kind of a lousy day and I wrote my evening message to you saying I was your plain pain slut. I was just tense, emotional and needed release. I needed to focus on something so entirely that everything else left my brain. That "something" that seems to work for me is pain, though I am still trying to sort it all out as I haven't quite absorbed that fact yet.

You ordered me to ask for what I wanted and I hesitated, knowing you already knew what I needed, but it is something else entirely to "ask" for you to hurt me; to do something to me that would take me where I needed to go, to take me to that place that only you can. "Yes, Master, I am asking you to hurt me. Please make me feel pain Master, so I can experience a little subspace."

I cringed as I pressed send, pretty sure I knew what was coming and questioning whether I could handle it or not. The easiest way we have figured out how to get me that subspace is by putting clover clamps on my pussy lips, which initially hurts like hell. I could only hope you were in the mood to allow me the pleasure to go with the pain, to distract me from the pain, and completely confuse my brain and emotions which is what somehow gets me to that subspace place.

You order me slide the inflatable in my pussy and to put the clover clamps on my pussy lips and I hesitate; you ask if I followed your orders and I admit I am procrastinating a bit. You remind me that I don't have time to delay as we don't know how long I will be alone and tell me to do as commanded.

My pussy is already soaked; but then of course I'm wet...I'm online with You and I have Your attention. The inflatable slides in between my puffy lips surprisingly easily. I take a clover clamp in my right hand, take a deep breath in and clamp my right pussy lip as directed. My eyes start to well up, as I grab the left clamp, stretch out my left pussy lip with my left hand while I apply the clamp with my right. I wish both lips could be clamped at the same time...then at least the pain of the initial clamp would be done and over with simultaneously. It takes every ounce of energy and willpower I have not to touch my pussy and unclamp my pussy lips.

"Fuck that pussy with the inflatable. Start now", is all you say. I start to fuck my pussy, but my pussy lips are not quite numbed enough yet and I bite my lip trying not to cry out in pain. I stop, writing to you that it is too much...it hurts and the tears start to slide down my face. I continue fucking my pussy as I am ordered. You are confused and annoyed because I am not writing in full sentences and don't understand what is going on. After a few minutes, the pain starts to dissipate and I am focused on how sensitive my pussy is and how good the inflatable feels sliding in and out.

You tell me to give the toy 3 pumps and continue fucking my pussy, which I do now immediately with no hesitation. I want to please you, I want to take whatever you might have in store for me. I need to...I need to please you...

My cunt becomes all warm and tingly and I tell you so...you quickly suggest putting something in my ass and I groan at the thought, trying to figure out how I would put something in my ass without hurting my pussy further. You tell me it doesn't matter, that it's not my worry to know, or think about it, but that tonight you will not be putting anything in my ass. I let out all my breath in a giant sigh of relief, yet that curious part of me wonders what it would feel like to have my ass filled just now...

My thoughts are quickly redirected..."Squeeze your clit," is your next order and I immediately do so, but before I can even squeeze my clit, my fingers just brush against my clit and my lower half arches into the air. My clit is so hard...and super sensitive. I have only experienced that kind of intensity one other time...the last time you clamped my pussy lips. It brings tears to my eyes again and makes me gasp every time you tell me to squeeze or touch my hard little nub. You tell me to part my lips and hold them open so that I can flick my clit. I squeeze my eyes shut and yes, I hesitate, not sure what flicking my clit will do to my body. I flick my clit and my whole body jolts; electric shock is what I felt coursing through my pussy and somehow making some connection with my nipples, making them hard and achy, and every ounce of my energy is used to keep myself from cumming. I was confused...I knew I had almost cum, but I had never felt this kind of intense reaction before.

You seem to be in disbelief at my descriptions and my explanation that I had never felt that kind of physical reaction before. "That's what the clit was invented for!" you tell me...

I almost came and yet tears were in my eyes; my cunt was on fire and I wanted you inside me. I needed to cum now...

"Fuck the pussy I own and alternately pull on the chain and flick your clit. Keep doing that, I will count down your orgasm," you order.

OMG...is all that runs through my head, wondering if I can hold on, if I can wait as long as you want me to...

I start fucking my pussy as ordered which feels filled just right with the three pumps and the clamps on my lips. I squeeze my eyes shut as I pull on the chain, stretching my pussy lips just slightly and causing pain to course through me. Then, I flick my clit which sends that electric jolt through me...pain, electricity, warmth from the constant in and out friction from the inflatable...

I can't think, my brain becomes fuzzy...pulling the chain wakes up my pussy and my lips are on fire; my clit is completely out of its hood, hard...a little marble, completely exposed and almost burns when I touch it...Now? Please Master...

"You're ready to cum for me?" you ask.

I was thinking...ready to cum? I am going to explode!! But said, "Oh god, yes Master, I am ready to cum for you.

You start at the number 10 and I stare at the screen in disbelief, thinking OMG...I'll never be able to wait that long. I am panting now, a sheen of sweat over my body, trying to hold back and keep a rein on all of the physical stimuli.

"I lost count, so I will have to start over" you say...you were down to 3.

A whimper escapes me and all I can think, is OMG...I can't...

10

9

8

4...thank God, I think...

3

2... "Take the clamps off." My brain is so focused on CUM, that I almost missed the command...but quickly release the clamps and continue fucking my pussy so that I can make it through the pain by using the pleasure

1... NOW DAMMIT...NOW CUM MY SLUT.

I cry out as my whole body shakes with an intensity that I have never, ever felt before. My brain is fried; the only thing that I am focused on is my shaking body and the mixture of pleasure and pain coursing through me as the tears well up in my eyes again and start to slide down my face. I hold my breath and then let it out in big panting sighs as my pussy convulses, and my cum seeps out around the inflatable. I lay back trying to catch my breath, the clamps still in my hand. My brain still too cloudy to even complete a sentence, much less type it to you. Finally, my body calms and I see your messages...concerned, wondering if I am ok. I seriously think that I almost passed out at one point, but I am not sure if I was actually out or just very deep in my subspace place. I finally write back to you...something...saying that I am OK. A few minutes later, I tell you that I am more than OK...that the experience was amazing. One word...to describe all that above; which is why I am writing this report.

You want me to continue fucking my pussy and cum again, but we are interrupted, and I had to go...

My body and mind, now calm...my brain, still not quite back from my magical subspace...still a bit fuzzy, and me still confused, trying to sort out all of my physical reactions and emotions; but I am calm and tired and quickly decide that it does not matter. All that matters is that I followed your instructions and I waited...waited until you gave me permission. I close my eyes and smile, thinking that that is all that matters...that you are pleased with your slut. I need to thank Master and write a very good report, I think...as my eyes close softly.