All Comments on 'An Open Letter'

by bigcarl796

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
chootkabhootchootkabhootover 12 years ago
pretty stupid but......

trailer truck driver; you have done pretty well for your level of intelligence.

SkyfalconSkyfalconover 12 years ago
more

when will we have the next chapter of this story

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

The husband's answer: You can take his soon to be exwife freely,but you have to wait for ending the divorce proceeder, and he warrants you his soon to be mother in law a monster in the life. He glad because he can get of 2 whores.

And he send everybody this Hungarian song from You Tube about the husband's song to the exwife:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO4sxK6c_RE

The song's title "Élj vele boldogan..." = " Live with her happyly...."

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 12 years ago
Ha Ha Ha!!...

..."And then I told your cute wife about how I was pretty sure she wouldn't pick up any of the diseases I was fighting since I really only get laid when I pay some uglified I-70 semi-slut cash to clean my plumbing!"- but that's a story for another, less delusional day!

IkayIkayover 12 years ago
Now for the mom...

I would love another chapter featuring the mother.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
The PoV sucks

This is a nice situation, very simple in concept, but between the author's boasting and preening and the simpleton depiction of the young wife, it has been severely diminished. Since she has the rug-rat in the stroller, she can't be all that virginal. Kid's head was WAY bigger than Carl's 'little head!'

Another turn-off is the implied time-frame. He is telling a story to Hubby as though the actions were simultaneous with his speech, when it is obvious that he is actually describing events which have already taken place! Awkward!!!

3* (Not a five, but there are several hints that MIGHT let you get closer to that goal next time!).

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Damn

I guess the letter written to the whore's husband gets him everything in the divorce including custody of the child. Five stars? In your dreams. The concept alone gets you one. However I gave you two stars just for the balls of writing a tale as this.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 11 years ago
1 star

It's too bad I can't rate this lower than 1 star!

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
Okay, you know some of what you did wrong, but you did it anyways

The commas! My God, the commas! Commas mark a pause in a sentence. Every comma you put in there disrupted the flow of the story. It was almost unreadable. Womay at times be prone to sluttish behaviour but young mothers aren't usually in that mindframe. This story was too unrealistic to be believable

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
Are there any comma's left in the world!

Polylvr's comment made me check this out. Holy shit, it's nothing but torture of the English language and that's just glancing at how this mess is presented to the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pt 2?

I hope for part two, he gets the mother too

Ducky7Ducky7over 8 years ago
not worth voting on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well, I liked: 5*****

Thank you. tom anon

P.S. I like commas too!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Go

Go now and show bigcarl how a S&W.357 can cut anyone down to size. See if he'll write you another litter.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Sad story ...

These kind of stories about clueless spouses suck. Not my cup of tea. There was no real built up, just describing the sex act and insults. Sometimes no sex is better than too much sex in writing a good storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I kinda agree with NC26th...right idea, wrong weapon.

This bastard does not even deserve to know who's ending his miserable existence. A Remington 7mm-08 round in his chest at long range from a Christensen Arms Mesa would suit him just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sounds like someone gets off on thinking they are king to the hill. If wifey wants to be a slut throw her to the curb. Keep the kid away from her and make sure everyone knows what a whore she really is. As for meat, think late night dark parking lot and a taser, wooden bat and a pair of wire cutters. Just beat some sense into him while taking a few inches off his pride and job.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Anonymous, I beg to differ. An asshole like this needs to know exactly who is ending his miserable existence.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 1 year ago

Some readers don’t like this, but it ought to be a warning: if you don’t take care of your wife, someone else will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need a letter back from the Cuck , maybe saying she was HIV positive or something of that nature. As the reason he didn't fuck her. Other wise it was Okay.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Must be something wrong with your Microsoft. Random commas and periods, random capital letters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous