All Comments on 'An Opportunity for Blackmail?'

by MikeNotCHung

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

good start for an stroke story. hope you can firm it out some if that is what you were planning. shame if you are only good for an one hit maybe. gave you 3 stars only because i am waiting for the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
If I understand this

He's blackmailing his own wife into doing sexual things she doesn't want to do by hanging the threat of cheating on her with her sister over her head? God, what a dick.

JusttooldJusttooldabout 11 years ago
good

Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Irritating

It is always irrritating when a multi-part story does not indicate that in the title.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Would it kill you to use a fucking chapter number?

Warn people this is not the entire story.

catphan8catphan8about 11 years ago

You should put chapter numbers in the title! What did that story have to do with blackmail?

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Agree that Chapter 1 would have helped in the title

Apart from that, though, quite an intriguing beginning - but don't keep up the tease for too long or you'll lose your audience, a bit more meat in the sandwich next time if you please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ridiculous

Absolutely, positively, annoying, insulting and ludicrous. I find you immature and insulting!!!

Forget even the chapter designation, you didn't even put a whole or somewhat of an explanation to what is going on.?

Blackmail, wanting to be friends and that makes any kind of sense. You write as a child with fantasy and I don't mean the normal fanatsy stories we read here...'Grow Up'!!!!!!

FreedomBaseFreedomBaseabout 11 years ago
Like This One

I wasn't going to write ~ until I read the comments ~ which seem overly harsh. I think you write reasonably well, and your story gives enough hints as to where this is leading, but your inference to blackmail remains vague. If this story is a memory; it should be easy to write as you remember how it goes. If this story is a fantasy; it's gonna have to get the missing details filled in while you write; to make it believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous