All Comments on 'An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 23'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OH MY !!!!

This was the best one yet .. as soon as I read two brothers I was wet as october but then with the additional old perv ... OMG !!!! I played with my pussy the whole time .. My hubby is away on business but I will read the story to him and we will have crazy phone sex ... again ... the description of them on her tits just drives me wild ...please more about them suckling her nipples and making crude comments ... I am hoping that in the next installment all three of the pervs get her at once with two of them sucking her tits at the same time mmmmm...I am off to call my hubby .. Thankyou bambigirl ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
thank you thank you

by far the best series of stories on this site, thank you , can not wait for the next installment, what will happen to Mandy next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Stunning

As long as the story continues, you deserve praise and great words. Continue the sexy dressing, teasing with upskirt, and degradation. A new fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing

Very HOT story, just like all the rest of them!

malay_malemalay_malealmost 16 years ago
Must read !!

I have been following your stories and I am amazed by the creative ideas and how well-written each story is! I just look forward to your stories and bookmark you just so I don't miss it =) Thank you for writing!!

Pantyboy11Pantyboy11almost 16 years ago
fantastic story

Wonderful, wonderful story. The description of Mandy's dress, the details of the dirty perve brothers and old man was spot on.

Loved the setting of the family wedding, wonderful initiative and I really really cant wait for the next installment.

Mandy's hot body being ravished by lecherous old men is a dream come true for so many of us perves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Read This!

Not as great as your previous works. Nevertheless, the degradation with the cum on her face, the two fat brothers, was great. Too much happened at the end, and seemed rushed.

Hoping to see more teasing, upskirt, etc.

Overall, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sorry...

I was an avid fan but this, i'm afraid shows how static this character and the stories are becoming and i'm tiring of it. How long are we going to play on this tape business?! it's too much of an unrealistic coincidence that theres a guy, at the wedding, whos seen her in one the videos. More imagination please. Maybe a new character away from the mandy thing. Leave it a while, you can come back to it. There isn't enough dialogue from her. Theres no effort to resist. It's too easy!! I did like the facial she recieved though... very nice! I think you could have done more with that though.. why, when she entered the brothers room, cum plastered face, did you cut straight to her washing herself of it??!?! I wanted to hear that it had run down off her chin and splatered her breast or something else. Anyways, you can't always get what you want, eh? mayb next time. One last thing. You don't get bonus points for stretching a story three pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
still gets me

its still awesome! i just hope you could write faster :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Read This!

The story is supeb and deserves 100 chapters. No matter what critisisms arise, the story is not boring. Bambi has continuously provided new charachters, great scenes, and deserves the respect for that ability. Lets all continue to give our opinions, but we all agree, this is, by far, the best story on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Once again...Pure Brilliance

This series of stories is not only, in my opinion, one of the best on this site, it's the best and most poignant erotic story I have ever read in my life.

The combination of the young, innocent, sweeet, and best of all naive Mandy, and the dirty old perverts willing to sink to any level of blackmail to have her, is the most sexually arousing formula that you seem to nail everytime with near perfection!

Two things that make your stories that much greater is firstly, the build up of the scene. Mandy is so georgeous that she's an almost unattainble asset to any man, young or old, good looking or not...which makes her that much more a prized gem to these pathetic, dirty old men.

Secondly, her naivety is a genius idea. That's often what leads her to fall into the trap. And then there's the part of her that eventually accepts defeat and decides to just enjoy the experience (and often even feels empathy towards the old men), which adds so much more to the sexual energy of the stories.

It's a winning formula that should never be changed. Your stories have become so good in fact that each one gurantees me at least three orgasms! You should be proud!

The day you stop writing will be the day my most poignant sexual adventures are no longer written in words!

Keep up the fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More facial & public humiliation

I love your stories and Mandy is just the perfect character. Ik loved the facial and the fact that she had to leave it on while still being in a public place. Maybe you could have her being used and having to flea with a face full of cum and people seeing her. Maybe on a beach (summer is here). Dont keep us waiting to long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
more quicker

love your storys bring her mother back maybe you could cuckle her dad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wishful thinking

wish Peter enjoyed Alison at the wedding also

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great situation

Loved the idea of the girl all the guys were fantasizing over was getting fucked by 3 gross old men upstairs and outside.

Amazing writing and plot

sassysasha89sassysasha89about 13 years ago
DP'd

The only thing I wished would have happened here was that Mandy got double penetration by them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the best chapters

This is one of the best chapters of the best literotica series.

Many thanks for all your work, bambigirl44! We miss you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous