All Comments on 'An Ordinary Man'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 152 Comments
Pappy7Pappy7over 2 years ago

Nice story, no cuck shit. Gave you a 5 and that was a plus one because you let him keep his balls.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

Eh.

We knew she was a cheating whore who didnt want kids

Dumbass asshole blackmailed her into it then rather than incorperating or putting money in a trust to ensure the inevitable divorce didnt wipe him out should she choose to be a bitch he decided to roll the dice on that as well

.

.

I dont feel sorry for the stupid, stupidity is a choice and requires effort to maintain

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

He should've divorced her after the first.intervention. it was painfully obvious from the start that she was a workaholic, who was obsessed with her career. He already made great money, so she brought nothing to the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just do & so... very unemotional...and dry

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

Even for a BTB, this was strangely unsatisfying. The wife wasn’t really burned, in that she got the life she wanted. Will got beat up, but not bad,y. The husband replaced his wife, but that seemed kind of blah.

Who knows, maybe I’ve read so many BTB stories that I always expect the Saddletramp treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Joann was just a cunt.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Pretty good read, if a little on the clinical side. Like her post-marriage insight into why she strayed, seems about right.

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

Ones the trust is gone that should of been it.. he should of made it hell for her to see her kids.. if the tables were turned thats what would of happen if he had cheated

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

I liked it, but the end just fell short of expectations, it was wrapped up way to quickly and went out incomplete and to the reader unfinished. There was something else to say, but the author just couldn’t say it.

Scores 4/5

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

I felt the wife got everything she wanted. He should have given her the kids. That would really have screwed her life up. Also, she didn't seem to regret anything so she won and that is a shame as far as the conclusion is concerned.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Unneeded back story. Nothing that informs the story. They're married so we know they met, dated and got married. The fact that they were childhood friends adds nothing.

\

"We hooked up about twice a month." - I know new lawyers work crazy hours, but even every weekend is three or four times a month.

\

"Waive?" - I think you meant "wave."

\

"He's an okay guy, Jerry." - Methinks she doth protest too much!

\

"no matter what I might want" - So, even if she doesn't, she wants to, and if she thinks she could get away with it, she would.

\

"I didn't think Joann would really want to be the custodial parent." - Heh, I would to give her custody so that she'd have to give up something the get me to take them, plus child support.

\

"Might work more than once, if it goes well." - Doesn't sound like she's worth saving.

\

"Well," she huffed, "thanks so much." - SHE gets huffy? She should be down on her knees thanking him!

\

"Why shouldn't I get- just this once -- get a chance to experience someone else?" - Why shouldn't Jerry? While she might say yes, NOW, but if he had ever asked when she was totally faithful, there's no way she'd have agreed to it.

\

"But if you give me just a little wiggle room, this one time, I'll never ask again." - This is already the second time, even if the first one wasn't consummated.

\

"I took your wife," - Will didn't take her, Jerry threw her out.

\

"She loved her work so much that she wanted to fuck her co-workers." - That makes NO sense!

\

Kind of petered out at the end, as many stories do.

francemanfrancemanover 2 years ago

very nice story.

ordinary 😜 but a very nice 5⭐

Thanks for sharing your talent.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

demander, do you read your own stories?

My name is Jerry Smith. I'm just an ordinary guy.

I am fit for my age, 42 y/o.

I work as a mid-level manager for a retail clothing chain. OK, so you've established what the MC does.

It took three years for Joann to finish law school. I supported us with the bank job during that time.

I looked for employment in that area and found work as a branch bank manager. We moved to DC. So he started off as a banker, not in retail clothing.

We did find a house, across the river, but still close in.

I bought it. I paid outright for it, and it was in my name. Joann didn't like that, but I insisted. So in less than five years together he has squirreled away enough to pay cash for a house in the D.C. area.

I quit with the bank and went solo as a consultant on the mechanics of bank mergers.

Joann made partner at her firm when Paul took retired status. The kids were now ten and seven. We were thirty six, and looked set. So after preventing her from cheating before the oldest son, he is now a consultant working from home making the big bucks and is only they are only 36, oh yeah, she made partner after just about 11 years.

Why did you start the story off with, 'I'm married to Joann, 42 y/o, brunette,' when you ended it with him being marrying Naomi?

dcb78corvettedcb78corvetteover 2 years ago

A good start to writing. You might pay more attention to details like Jerry being a middle manager at a retail store in the first paragraph and then starting is career as a banker with no transition.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Good story line, but very cold presentation. At times it read as if it was translated to English. The ex coldly choosing to abandon her children and spouse to have a fling just didn’t ring true. Heat of the moment, maybe she does it, but coldly calculating trading her family for a fuck? Not likely. Glad he finally decided he didn’t want to be her warden.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

I gave you 5 stars despite a pet peeve of mine. You started the story in first person. then switched to third person. Pick one and go with it. Decent story.

The wife's self examination at the end came far too late. Her husband had hinted at that before. She got too close to people she was working with. She did not sound like she really had any regrets though. Probably never would as that is one of the things about workaholics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Had about as much emotional impact as a stick of gum.

offkilter123offkilter123over 2 years ago

Dry and unemotional. Like reading a case study in Psychology Today.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Ho hum story. Nothing to really get your blood pressure up or anything to emotionally pull you into the story. Pretty clinical way the husband handled the whole thing. Not being able to trust your wife isn't a life worth living. Why would he allow her to totally ignore her family and spend so much time at work is a mystery to me. Nothing good ever comes from that. Should have given her a ultimatum to choose between her family or work long before she cheated.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Not a bad story overall but the narrative broke down in parts, relating events in an almost clinical fashion to the reader. The last page was particularly bad at that approach. The overall story arc, while not "new" was solid and consistent. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story. Thanks for the read.

As the story illustrated, trying to "save" someone from their own self destructive behavior never works. People will do what they want to do regardless of what's good or them. People only change when they decide to become the instigator of that change. In the end Joann got the life she wanted and in the process so did Jerry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Although I gave this a 5 because it is so much better than 95% of what we see here, this pivotal line was genuinely weak: "I loved her, and I had loved her for a long time. I couldn't stand the thought of her being lonely in the world." Not a very credible motivation under the circumstances...maybe holding the family together for the sake of the children, but certainly not what the author wrote. It was also unfortunate that the idiotically "chivalric" "no child support was included. Bitches should pay, but, apart from that, the law in almost every state requires it because the standard is the "best interest of the child", not "whatever allows the husband to feel noble". I also see the "big dick" cliche was deployed. I have a big dick, and, unless you are very careful, it's a liability...makes me think that authors who use this trope have teeny weenies.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Pretty good but some glaring mistakes. The biggest was in the first paragraph he said he was a mid level manager for a retail clothing chain but in the rest of the story he was a banker then consultant and successful day trader. You also said he was 42 and married to Joann. I think the marriage ended before they turned 40. Please be careful. It detracts from the story. Otherwise it was ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story really had a lot of potential but it never seemed to get any traction going for me. As another commenter mentioned the husband was very clinical to the point being somewhat detached when dealing with the wife. Certainly not what I would expect from the husband trying to save his marriage.

eightytuneseightytunesover 2 years ago

Workaholic, not mother material. Soon, she will be an *oldie* too old for the up and coming lawyers, as she will keep trying to entice men for sex, BUT, no takers! 4.5 STARS, because a few things bothered me...such as the marriage was over before, because he didn't trust her, then, and she fell into her old habits! Secondly, she didn't care to be around the kids, and THAT is so hurtful to the kids. All in all, I enjoyed this,

SkubabillSkubabillover 2 years ago

Pretty good but I guess Joann just rode off into the sunset.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What is the difference between Lawyers and liars , only the spelling.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Okay story but why are all these cheating wives so stupid? In a lot a stories the cheating wife are lawyers or business women or doctors or nurses or some other professional job but they all fail to stop themselves from being seduced. Anyway thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very VERY average. Jerry was a boring prick. Joann was a snobbish bitch. How it lasted so long is a real mystery.

.

15 years laters he’s using the same pen recorder???

.

And just how the hell did he get custody so easy? Except that the bitch really didn’t care…..

.

3 ***

PeelercrabPeelercrabover 2 years ago

We got married in a fever. hotter than a pepper sprout. We been talking about Jackson ever since the fire went out. This was a new concept. Dumping your kids because you love your job. Welcome to the "New World Order". He should have relocated. She would never have left her job to visit the kids. The decision to lose the kids was more than enough reason for him to bolt. Then there is the employer and suing her work place. The kids missed out on a big check.

demanderdemanderover 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry about the middle manager stuff. Started two at once. I wasn't really into this one. So the 'clinical' comments seem right. Maybe I'm getting too serious about these. Serious means analytical. I'm getting interested in the meaning of the word 'love' in a long term relationship. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bitch was no wife or mother. She will die old and alone.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

I liked it, but it read a bit cold. There was very little emotion. Also, she seemed to lack any self-awareness. Some people are like that, but they aren't the most interesting people. I think if the author were to mix up their sentence structure, the telling of the story would be less linear and convey more emotion. Thanks for sharing.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

This felt so clinical, no emotion, just robotic.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Typical lawyers.... It's too bad that 99.9% of them give the other .1% such a bad reputation!

.

Decent story. Very realistic. 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why a good ending is always the husband finding another woman? That is not true in real life. Reality is not a fairytale.... Most likely any man will have just new problems, not real happiness. I will give you **** because it is not your fault about how I feel on the ending.

rakufiredrakufiredover 2 years ago
Three

I don't; bash authors, and I'm not starting with this one. This was a decent storyline, everything made sense, and the narrative was lucid if sparse. If I had to offer constructive criticism, I would point out how many five-word sentences I saw that contributed to a choppy narrative, and the completely one-dimensional characters that gave no depth to the story. I would relax and concentrate on a more lyrical sentence structure, and spend a little more time getting to know who your characters really are, and how you can communicate that to to the reader.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

Why are cheating wives so stupid? ALL cheaters, men and women, are stupid.

justbobkcjustbobkcover 2 years ago

5 stars from me.

But Jerry was far from an "ordinary guy". Not doing MMA so successfully. Not making money day-trading. Only a few are successful doing that.

One guy in the Atlanta news about 30 years ago killed some others and himself at a "day-trading" office, after losing a couple hundred thousand dollars. This was before PC's and high speed internet is SO normal and ordinary for just about everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was like watching paint dry

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Pretty decent story, but a little unemotional and almost clinical. Neither seemed to have very much invested in the relationship. She had no business being a wife or mother, she wasn’t wired for either. Jerry had no business not finishing Will off once he had him down. You never let a bigger, younger opponent get back on his feet. As the Brits say, you give him the boot for a real life lesson. He should have cut her loose after Fred, but then he wouldn’t have had the kids. There’s that on the plus side, but not much else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What does this mean?

''He was convinced that Naomi wouldn't cheat. She was an elementary school teacher, not a high pressure lawyer''.

Only smart, successful, young and beautiful women cheat?

A man entering to another marriage thinking that way is just stupid.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

The story was good for a while, then fizzled. Joanne definitely needed more payback. As the kids aged they should have avoided her like the plague especially after Jerry remarried. She chose to be without family, not to have flings. You made her work her life but gave no punishment for this extremely selfish decision. A generous 3 stars.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars.

Nothing new, or unique here and it just followed the LW BTB script.

lukeey90lukeey90over 2 years ago

This is one of the more realistic husbands reaction to cheating wife even though the wife was more stupid in this one. But i like it ..no cuck.

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

Believable story. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry eightytunes. I have seen plenty of those law firms. Upper partners the women are cut throat, they generally turn to younger women and are happy as they can be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Femination of MC'S

This website and, it's so called "Authors", need to FEMINIZED the male characters, for whatever reasons, is f..cked up,; it seems deliberate. This feminizing of men, has being going on since the 60's, in media and stories. Feminized the man of the house, and the family structure, and the traditional family breaks.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Hard

It is not easy to get excited by a story where the author and the characters are so emotionless! Doomed by ‘Find My Friends!’

4* but I meant to hit 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Meh. Joann learned nothing and lost even less.

I think a follow up when Joann's old, grey and alone might mark this story worth the read. But as of now, like I said earlier, Meh.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 2 years ago

Forgive me for saying this, but I thought that your story was terrible. Emotionless. Flat. And confusing at times. Thanks anyway for your contribution. It does seem as if some have appreciated it, although I can't figure out why.

SlithyToveSlithyToveover 2 years ago

Pretty bloodless and unemotional, with no reason to really care about any of the characters. While this was competent plotting and writing, in the end this read like a tech manual.

McDingelMcDingelover 2 years ago

There is something off with the sentence structure, most sentences are very short, simple sentences. This writing style makes the story very awkward to read, almost like reading a bulletized list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An Ordinary Man is an ordinary story ... move along folks, nothing here to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it worked pretty well. All's well that ends well. Joann ended up with the life she loved most. Jerry did too. Men age like wine, women age like cheese. Joann will enjoy the work and the fucking until she is too old to do them well. By then she might marry an older rich but useless fool who is satisfied with what a slightly older financially secure whore can do for him. Joann will attend her children's weddings and buy crap for the grand kids as the occasions demand. She'll end up in a retirement home and play board games and read until her mind or her body gives out.

Jerry will create a partnership, a family, progeny, a legacy, a family tree. He will inspire his children and be inspired by their love and respect. He will carefully and consistently guide them in how to avoid making the marriage mistake he made with Joann, and making the first marriage their only marriage, by illustrating the difference between his ex wife, and Their Mother Naomi. Joann will be an embarrassment, well, except for the expensive gifts, before she realizes that they are buying her nothing and she quits any significant role in their lives. Naomi will try to include Joann where appropriate, making Joann's absence even more telling. When Joann dies it will be a toss up if the kids even tell their father or mother; why bother?

Too bad Joann wasted some of Jerry's life, but he probably learned something from it. Joann learned nothing of any use to her, there is nothing about the family she created with Jerry that is of any use to her. They both are better off divorced. Good riddance.

Thanks for the effort.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Good plot and good story but the writing left something to desire. Jerry was ..., Joan is ..., Will is ... ect.

Everything in simple sentences, becomes monotone quickly.

Again, the plot is good and the female character is interesting one, much better done that regular "whores" in BTB stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty decent plot, but very clinical writing. If you can't manage any passion, why write erotica at all?

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

It was 14 years later, when Joann left the building. It had been her 50th birthday and her staff organized a little party in the office. But now as she drove back to her home alone she thought back at her family. She was a little disapointed, that none of her children called her to wish her a happy birthday. She thought back when she talked to them the last time. Astonished she realized, she hadn't talked to them in years and the last time was when Jacob invited her to some school function but she didn't have time to spare for such mundane thing.

Over the next days she tried to reach her ex-family, but the numbers she had were out of business. Then she hired a PI to find out about her family.

It was 10 days later when she read the report. She read that her ex-husband is still married to Naomi, has one child with her. It seems he was very successful with his stocks because he is a multi-millionaire now.

But what hurt her most was the information that her son Jacob is married and has just a baby-girl. Her daughter Jennifer is engaged and her other son is in the navy. She never knew anything about all this and she couldn't even remember being invited to the marriage. Her children called Naomi their mother.

She sat down alone in her huge apartement and tried to figure out what went wrong in her life.

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

Very good.... Maybe more background, mushy, here or there but for me it was good, direct and to the point. More about the kids would have added to the story. Bit I'm surprised it took her +12yrs to fall of the wagon with the typical lawyer ego. Many of the city parks/trails have CCTV's now days as well as some having gun-shot-audio directions finders into an automatic triangulation location spotting to auto-dispatch police. There are CCTV-w/radiation monitors on light poles too.

/

One major failure in the divorce was she should have been required to make monthly payments to each kids college/life trust funds (equivalent-plus to child care). Jerry did not need the funds but it is still a parents responsibility to insure the children have a future. She can compartmentalize that. Did Jerry adopt his new twins?

/

5*, Hooyah, salutes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The plot is just about OK, and could have been made into a readable story, but, I’m sorry to say, your writing style is boring. It sounds like it was written by a machine with absolutely no feelings. Thanks for the effort, but I can’t offer advice on how to modify your style to draw the reader in - unless the clinical/mechanical approach is deliberate for some reason? Let your emotions loose.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

This had hopes

of being a good story. See most of the other comments about being emotionless.

Thank you for your story. With a little more effort you might do well.

@lujon20193 days ago

"I dont feel sorry for the stupid, stupidity is a choice and requires effort to maintain"

Sounds like you are speaking about something you know a lot about.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@sbrooks,

what is it with you, always trying to get authors to write their stories to suit you. Write your own stories....if you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't find it realistic for Joann to so easily walk away from her family. Or Jerry from her. He showed he was willing to fight for her. Yes, he shouldn't have to live his life looking over his shoulder, but she also was capable of being faithful for long periods. They could have done counseling. Taken a trip together. Something. The demise of a long marriage with young children is always sad. The story and especially the end lacked emotional depth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good tale, look forward to seeing you develop more. Thank you!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There was no emotion in this story, Neither character was believable and they should have never been together in the first place. Oh yes, and lets not forget the ever mythical few minutes a day "day trading" trope

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 2 years ago

I'm glad that no one was so filled with hate that they just did everything they could to hurt others. This felt much more tempered. A husband who loved his wife, wanted her to be faithful, but didn't try to ruin her life when she wasn't. I'm happy about that

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 2 years ago

It's a fine story... with some major flaws, in my book.

Authors will always automatically lose a star with me for changing perspectives (like, say, from first person POV to third person) in the middle of their stories for no reason.

Not asking a lot here - just consistency.

Furthermore, Jerry's job situation made very little sense - how did he go from

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 2 years ago

(follow up from previous comment, thanks to my tablet)

.... "I work as a mid-level manager for a retail clothing chain" at the start of this tale to running "his own consulting business for banks", as his ex described it, while being a stock wizkid and stay-at-home dad at the same time?

You're not describing the same character here, author.

But, as I said, it's overall fine. I respect a man who would fight for his marriage, and respect such a man even more for realizing such a thing isn't worth fighting for if your spouse isn't willing to fight right back for you. Sure, the ending felt rush, but you still came out of it with a positive feeling. Always nice to see the wronged person get on with their life after the betrayal - it's really all we're asking for, as readers.

Could have been better... but, overall, not bad.

perpusperpusover 2 years ago

*5 thanks for sharing

Richie4110Richie4110over 2 years ago

Well written but predictable finish from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You write a good story. Couldn't care less about the wife, she didn't care if they stayed married or not, nor did she care about the kids, not really. She has no value, she adds nothing, he should have buried her rather than divorce her. There was angst or regret about the divorce from either side. That marriage died long, long ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The fight with Will is anticlimactic but otherwise this is a very enjoyable story. Joann's character would have benefited from a bit more development. Her defiant response to her husband's last fidelity warning and her subsequent choice to fuck Will fit into the plot but make little sense for an intelligent, successful woman. She would have had to work at having so little self insight and awareness of potential consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gutless husband

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

I read this second time and it is even better than the first reading. This is really good little story, quite solid, very charming, and without typical bluster that fills most of BTB stories in LW. I love the following/hunting aspect as well, instead of regular nonsense on LW when a hubby is always in the dark, totally oblivious. This is way more realistic.

Again, some writing skills need to be developed so that the sentences would flow easier, perhaps an editor is needed. But overall this is much better than your average LW drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great set up, but lame ending. No indication that she faced any real consequences beyond a “reevaluation.”

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Nice “story”, but boringly told. Plenty of room for more tension and release...

...most especially the fight in the park, but also the verbal battle between husband and wife. There was little emotional tension between the two. In fact it pretty much calmly civil.

Yet, the story itself deserves a weak 4-stars.

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

About the last eight paragraphs would have probably worked better as an epilogue. They were more of a wrap up about their lives apart.

The two stories I have sampled seem to exhibit a desire for physical revenge on the accomplice. Maybe you could consider one where where the confrontation takes place _in flagrante._

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad, but a little cut and dried. Not much emotion to it. A couple of punches to Will weren't much of a revenge. We never heard from the kids. They were a sidelight. It's not often that a woman is so consumed by her job. But it happens. She got what was most important to her - her job.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

another SWAMP DONKEY joins the herd! lol

Jerry (like most men) = will get better looking with age, more distinguished and the investments start to pay off

Joann (like 99% of women) = starting around the age of 42 or so are on the fast track to becoming SWAMP DONKEYS

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

"She loved her work so much that she wanted to fuck her co-workers." It's always the job, a life-substitute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonder how much warmth she'll get from her job in bed on a cold winters night?. Too, how will kids remember her when they've grown up with families of their own. Lots of lonely holidays to look forward to. LP

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Was good until the end that was disappointing.

She got what she wanted in the end. I would have preferred if he moved 2000 miles away with the kids (although maybe that would have suited her) after he exposed her fling with her subordinate to her company. Alternatively she could have caught an std from him. She just got off too lightly for me.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

Joanne is a weak and pathetic character.

At the present she's young but after she passes 42 or 43 her looks will start to fade and she will not be able to compete with younger women.

She'll wake up one morning and find that she's completely alone with no future prospects and as 1 fellow said blow a lot of cold lonely nights no family and 4 walls look at in the Winter.

Short of a tragic and lonely endWhich will be of room making frankly what she deserves.

I like the writer to be a little more liberal with the sentences in terms of not having chop sentences and rather finding a way to blend them together lend them together set the flow of line is better.

A little more emotional would be nice and also he and his new wife Naomi taking the kids with him quite a long way away would have been interesting in terms of saying if that on Joanne.

Ultimately I don't think she really would have cared.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

Another few paragraphs would've made this better. Not a bad story, just didn't have much depth to the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any particular reason the PoV switched from first person to third person?

Kinda ruined it.

KoxokKoxokover 2 years ago

Jerry had plenty of warning about Joann’s future approach to parenting and her fidelity. He should have divorced her and found someone who actually wanted kids. You are with the wrong person if you have to persuade them to have a child with you, especially if they are a workaholic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Overall, it was just blah.

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

Good story. I like to read "Loving Wives" because it makes my marriage so special.

God gave me a girl that didn't need much sex. She likes it but it's not something she thinks about. After 46 years of marriage are love is for God and each other. No one can dissuade either of us. I do what she needs and visa versa. We treat each other with respect and love. I admit it was my responsibility to trust but verify. She's pretty and trust people to be good. Of course people sin. I always kept an eye open for her and did a lot for her. Even now at ages over 70 we still like to snuggle and she loves the multiple climax I give her. I have E.D. but she doesn't care. She helps me mastrubate. I do 75% of the housekeeping and anything need outside. We pull the "wagon" together. We married for good.

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 2 years ago

This felt like a high school lecture…no emotion or feeling in it at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ending was too abrupt. O/w pretty fair story.

His wife had all the heart of a predatory shark.

I don't believe she really cared deeply about anybody but herself.

How perfectly horrible to give your heart to somebody like that that in hope that they will do the right thing with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is why I don't agree with spouse's trying to stop a spouse from having an affair. Im a big believer in giving people enough rope to hang themselves. This slut wife is the perfect example. He saved her once. Did he not think there would be more? If someone want to have an affair. Nothing you can do or say is going to change their minds. This wife was going to fuck 1 co worker, why didn't he think she'd do this again?. This is why I say relationship like this where you have to spy on your mate, police your spouse pussy/dick, constantly remind them of their vows...... is exhausting. Nobody should live that life of having to constantly watch their mate cause they can't be trusted to stay faithful. That's sad. I feel like once you have to do all that, the relationship is basically over. Without trust you have nothing. What kind of life is that where a wife let's her pussy do all her thinking for her? Had he stayed with her a 3rd time, there would've been more guys with bigger dicks, at work that she'd loved to bounce on. It never would've ended. You absolutely can not change a natural born cum slut. They crave cock... it's like being a drug addict. One dick is too many and a thousand is never enough. Jerry's problems was he kept trying to save her, kept trying to fight for their marriage. Which is good and all. But it's counter-productive when the person you're fighting for is fighting to get a few of her coworkers cock in her. You can't fight for a relationship by yourself. You also shouldn't have to fight, compete for them after you're married. By them marrying you, you won the fight. Why in the world would you have to fight for them again Married?. I can understand if the husband is just a horrible husband. Then yes, show him what he's about to lose. But that's not the case here. This wife is just a tramp🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️.. she didn't care about her marriage, husband, kids, career.. she would've lost all of it. Especially her job had her husband made a fuss. She said it herself she loves her job. She clearly loves her job more than her hubby and kids. It wouldn't of mattered if the wife quit. She's a SLUT.. she would've just found another big dick Co worker at her new job. The only thing that marriage would've worked was if he locked her in the house, put a hoe-jack on her and put a chastity belt on her. That's the only way I can see this slut being faithful. Doesn't that sound exhausting? Life is too short to have to be micromanaging a grown ass fully capable adult. I'm glad he finally let the whore go. I wished he did it the 1st time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Joann died a sad and lonely old woman. Her ex-husband moved to Oregon after he retired and the kids moved away to be close to him.

She stayed in Washington and even though well respected as a lawyer her being a workaholic did nothing to engender close personal relationships.

When she was diagnosed with cancer her children, their spouses and her grandchildren all flew out to be with her and stayed a month but eventually they all had to return. It was only then that Joann realised what she was truly missing and decided not to fight the cancer.

She left all her worldly possessions to her grandchildren and wrote everyone a letter apologizing for everything.

At her funeral Frank came along to pay his respects and he and Jerry had a few drinks together and became sort of friendly.

Will also came but was asked to leave by the children. He was still an arrogant dick and started to argue with Joann's sons and the son in law. This time the beating was quite severe and he spent a long time in Hospital and was never the same again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Joann got what she wanted. As she gets older and work doesn't appeal to her as much, and her looks fade, she may regret her actions. Too bad she couldn't meet a man that would use her, and abuse her badly, to show her what she lost. Just maybe, somebody will use her and literally throw her away, maybe not to be seen again. GOOD, LESSON LEARNED...

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Again, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The characters in this story could have switched roles at any time and the ending would have been the same. You can't expect to keep all your toys when you push them aside because there is only one that holds your attention. The others will be left in the closet and maybe remembered when somethings triggers your memory of the past. You have the memory but the toy is lost or given to someone who will treasure it more dearly than you did.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

Would have been nice if you could have made her regret it down the road, but i suppose she had no real feelings for him anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another "modern woman" leaving her path of destruction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That's right real men won't tolerate being cheated on. I hate to see a family break up but she had been warned.

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 2 years ago

Not a great story. He should have spilled the beans at her job about her using her position to seduce newbies

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous