All Comments on 'An Unacceptable Lifestyle'

by ConPulsion

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m pretty sure the author intended this to be comedy. As a parody of cuck stories, it’s sort of amusing. But not funny enough to be a real success.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ignorant cuckold bullshit. Just a weak pathetic man who deserves to be shit on. I always rate one star for pussy cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I firmly believe you're in the wrong category. BDSM or Non-consent are probably better fits for this story. Let me also say that NO pussy would be worth even one second of the lifestyle she wants to lead and that he was a complete fool for not divorcing her immediately before she passed along something to him that he COULDN'T divorce. Not a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You want a life of pain dear? I am happy to oblige. Ycan invite your boyfriend over too, I have some pain for him as well! -- 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story belongs in the perverted human section. A complete waste of time to be put in the loving wives section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a waste of anyone's time to read this shit. BDSM

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

tl dr: Ridiculous poorly written cuckold story; don't waste your time. It's bad even if you might like a well-written cuckold story, this isn't it. 1*

Dreadful. In what world does a husband who purportedly loves his wife, go along with her being brutally beaten and fucked every other week by other me. The trope here on Lit LW that a husband loves his wife so much that even if she is fucking around and he knows it because she told him, just strikes me as completely false unless the husband is a confirmed willing cuckold. I won't rant about the cuckolding fetish except to say that if this husband is supposedly appalled by her unacceptable lifestyle, then why did he accept it for over a year? How could the initial meeting her lover Bruce have even been allowed by the husband?

Terrible story, poorly written, unconvincing characters, complete waste of time. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

a whimsical story yes but stupid no.

Impo_64Impo_64over 1 year ago

Really? 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

terrible story about pathetic people

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

He was such a wimp. A bunch of disgusting characters. He was the worse submissive. He was also a cheater before finding out about weirdo Bruce. The only good thing about this is there were no kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Truly stupid story and the ending was preposterous -- they own a tea room that can support a lovely yacht moored in the local harbour?

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

If there were tags on this story I wouldn't have wasted my time resulting in a low vote. I hate wimp stories. Especially ones that don't make sense. In the beginning, MC was very angry, yet a few paragraphs later, he's meeting the guy his wife is sleeping with???? Doesn't make sense. If this was tagged as a cuck story I would have bypassed it and author wouldn't have received a low score.

wonder203wonder203over 1 year ago

What a stupid story

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

I read this one for two reasons. One I am a fan of this writers work. The other I was desperately looking for another ending. Very disappointed. The lack of tags should have clued me in.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

I couldn't get through the first page. As soon as he agreed to meet Bruce, and obeyed her ORDERS to be nice I bailed. Bruce would have a mouthful of fist before he got through the door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Autobiography of a pathetic wimp .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Made no sense at all. Very little emotion. No true reason for Bruce and her to start. No valid reason for him to put up with it. And on and on.

Fantasy and fetish stories are one thing but they have to have some basis for the reader to read and care a little bit.

This had none.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bruce's balls would have been the second casualty of the evening upon his first visit to my home. Right after Samantha accidentally losing her balance and spilling scalding hot soup in lap. Are the men of Great Britian really as bad as Tom? Or as bad as Bruce? These stories make it seem as if they are either absolute fops, or outrageous narcissists! Tom comes across as being angry about his cheating, adulterous wife. But Tom does nothing proactive to show Samantha the error of her ways. She likes to be handcuffed to the bed? Fine! Let's do this! Next time she invites Bruce over I will be the Scene Master, and I have a different set of rules. -- 1☆

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 1 year ago

WTF... One of the poorest stories ever. Nothing likable in it. Waste of time to read as I expected something more or something other than S & M bullshit. He is a weak character and I stopped read after the first page, couldn't justify reading the rest except the last few paragraphs. This is definitely NOT a "Loving Wife" story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

like everyone else, I think this story is beyond awful. Please add a preface to your stories, that the husband is a wimp and cuckold so I don't waste my time on this kind of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope, cut the cunt lose when you find out she is screwing someone else. What wife that loves her husband would make him have dinner at his own home with the man that help her make you a cuckold? Beat his and her ass no wait she would like it too much. Just drop the cunt and grow a pair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stopped reading when the bitch told him she wanted to bring Bruce home. Too shifty for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another story from a stupid author trying to make cheating acceptable

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

cucks get one star

divorcing the whore after willingly letting her fuck around doesnt make him not a cuck

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

"Story does not have any tags" Fix the tags! Stuped, sick story. A few of your previous good works tricked readers into reading this in the absence of tags, Won't happen again. No longer in my Favorite Author's list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tag your stories so people don't waste their time on them and you don't get low ratings. It's what the tag system is for!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

Arguably one of the worst stories of the year. The reason why the wife is been having sex with another man for more than a year in the marital bed is because the husband is incredibly weak. but as a story this one is a complete failure

.

I don't understand why so many authors especially in the LW category don't understand this basic #1 rule -- . Amazing events …amazing behavior … amazing conversation requires …. a strong foundation in order to make it a good story and have some level of believability.

.

This story does none of that and as such it is probably one of the worst Stories of the Year. There are several different types of LOVING WIVES stories. This one appears to be the kind where the author attempts to describe a serious marriage and adult relationship. As such it is a complete and total failure because It has violated the #1 rule.

.

The story opens up with the husband confronting the wife about her cheating which he shortly discovers has been going on for more than a year. He is shocked and outraged and devastated and 2 paragraphs later for some reason he is fucking his wife again .

.

WHY?

.

Even worse is that he finds out they have been screwing in the marital bed (!!!) and now the wife wants to bring the other guys home and have the husband watch her and her lover fuck in the master bed..

.

again the husband is shocked and outraged and repulsed and disgusted…. and he allows it !?!?!!?!?

.

WHY?

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceover 1 year ago

I stopped reading after skimming the first page. You could save people like me time by simply saying at the start of the story this is a cuckolding story, and I would move on. I don't have a problem w/ someone writing stories like that, just not my thing, so do us a favor and label your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ending was quite flat.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I normally enjoy your work, but this story was just sooo stupid, so very stupid.

None of your characters were likeable in any sense, the main male character was a moron and his wife even more moronic than he was.

The plot was just juvenile, l wondered if a teenager wrote it it was so asinine.

You are capable of better stuff than this drivel. Try harder please.

Scores 1/5 and deservedly so.

I sincerely hope your next work is better than this rubbish.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Oh! Not to mention this is nothing but an untagged Cuck story. Cuck drivel in fact.

So yes, this was better placed in BDSM and or Fetish categories, NOT Loving Wives.

The 1/5 definitely stands wish l could the stupid story 0/5.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
what?

I would've punched Bruce in the nose as soon as he showed up at my home. And the marriage would be over. just my feeling.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

Silly story, badly told.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Another lousy cuck story.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Too simple. Not enough emotion

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a sad story. Tom and Samantha were both screwed up…their divorce was inevitable. Also, the ending was completely anticlimactic. Two stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

only the Brits could outdo the californicans in idiocy within the social order.

z frencies come a close second

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Sorry, not my cup of tea!

3

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

He put up with her, far too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is so strange, weird, is a better word that I can’t form an opinion about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worst, stupidest story ever published on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuntpulsion has mental Saira! Happens to a lot of supposed man who are born to whores.. don’t know who fathered them.. and grow up watching those mom whores get fucked and abused by different men!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Weak plot, strange writing style and needs editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was an amazing story for the most part. The dynamic that the husband and wife had, with her dalliances into SM and he being fairly clueless was very unique. The fact that you have written a husband that was truer than most, seeing as he was very reluctant to give up that’s,axing pissy, even it it hurt his pride a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As with ALL cuckold stories, none of the characters were likable, sane, or interesting.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Not a fit mother

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Are

All British men like this wimp? Just a question

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what the fuck is with all these english authors?????? they all write cuck stories. 1*

lover1953lover1953about 1 year ago

The ending was very rushed. Otherwise a good story. You could have used another page to explore the psychology of S&M compulsion. 4 stars.

usaretusaret12 months ago

Third story read, third story dislike. Something very wrong with these tales, and possibly the writer?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConPulsion@ConPulsion
I'm just an old guy living in England, with a slightly imaginative, dirty mind who is too old to do it, so has to put his wishful thinking into writing.