All Comments on 'An Unexpected Attraction Pt. 01'

by AmberSolis

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
servemistservemistover 1 year ago

I am not sure if you write like a butch lesbian or a man. Your writing is very mechanical, not a lot of emotion. Maybe because I am gay, I do not find your writing very imaginative. I apologize for that. I normally enjoy reading lesbian stories, usually they provide something more than "detailed sex". What is with all the hugging or chatting about it? I have a lot of straight women, and they never talk about hugging and how great hugging is. Sorry for being harsh, just there is some potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was the most awesome story. I have fantasize about that exact situation many times over the years. Thanks again for your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Everyone has seen how nice, straight girls often behave towards each other: They hug each other at any opportunity; kiss each other, even on the lips; stroke each other's hair, fix each other's bra straps, swat each other's behinds, play wrestle. They will cuddle closely when watching movies, walk in public, arm in arm, or even holding hands. Flirt with each other. Even touch each other's breasts! Without ever being gay in the least.

NO NOT REALLY BUT SINCE IT'S FANTASY OKAY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really tried but could not get into it. The description of the characters, the dialogue and sex action is bland.

TheOutsiderOfLiteroticaTheOutsiderOfLiteroticaover 1 year ago

"A person becomes a critic when they lack the talent to be an artist, the same way a person becomes an informant when they don't have the strength to be a soldier." - Ed Norton

In short, lot of anonymous/talentless people crapping on a rather great story. I very much enjoyed it and look forward to another entry and soon I hope.

creativeandfuncreativeandfunover 1 year ago

Can't wait to read part 2. Very nice!

PG564EPG564Eover 1 year ago

A fabulous story - your a very sexy girl and a gifted writer. Your talent draws a reader (I'm a man) in and handcuffs him to continue reading, feeling the word pictures you express. I'm deeply impressed and grateful that you took the time to share this story with people.

I'm a man who loves having sex with other men, and admire people of both genders who follow their desires to fulfill their inner needs. Writing our stories is liberating, and unusually honest about emotions and taboo sexual desires.

I gave you a 5, and am going to read more of your works. My username is PG564E and I've published 5 stories in the "Gay Male forum, and two more in the "First Time" forum. Hope you might want to check them out.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow. Oh my! That was absolutely delightful. I have read many multi-partner orgy-style stories, but yours is the best, not because it was about "straight" girls, but because it had a great developing story line with stages of development. As the girls became more horny and uninhibited, they allowed their inner "lez" expression, and it came to a glorious menage-a-sex around Juanita's desire to experience anal. Bringing all the girls into the central anal deflowering with Juanita wanting to pleasure Katy at the same time and the other girls joining in the pleasuring of first Katy and then Evelyn provided a coherent image of mutual stimulation where they all indulged their individual fantasies together. Very well done and your descriptive language was exquisite, not overdone which added to the entire ambience (i.e. no one was spontaneously "turned" at the party, though some may certainly do further "curious" exploration after that experience). Looking forward to Katy's further adventures.

PG564EPG564E7 months ago

OMG so wonderful to explain how girls think, how crazed sexually they can become when honesty and inner needs lead to girls worshipping each others bodies. Your description of the girl's bodies, and their inflamed emotions made me so fucking hard.

Lesbian sex is the most tender and hypnotic I have ever seen - or will. Your writing led me to shut out the whole world and lust in your word pictures. I can't really begin to tell you how much I liked this erotic masterpiece. Being queer myself and having enjoyed the best of both world's sex later in life made me feel intensely close to you Amber. Tom is gay and never knew how being this way could be attractive to hot girls. I so want to suck it and be fucked in front of an audience of good looking girls.

Gave a 5 to all of your stories I've read so far. Because they are that damn good. Thanks for your dirty mind and writing talent!

I read this story 8 months ago and left a comment for you. You are excellent at turning my mind on fire the way you plot your stories sends me into a frenzy of sexual lust.

DarToonDarToon5 months ago

I very much enjoyed reading your work. Do enjoy the way you bring your readers into your world. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmberSolis@AmberSolis
I'm a woman who has been around the block more than a few times. I write mostly light-hearted stuff usually centered around lesbians, mutual-consent incest between adults, group sex. I do write some darker, non-consent stories, but even those usually end happily. My stories a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES