An Unexpected Attraction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crazy thing? While she was doing that, I could feel her eyelashes fluttering against me. In the midst of another girl attacking my nipples, I could feel butterfly kisses! Again and again, she had me sighing and moaning in pleasure. And the view! Bent over like I was, I was greeted with the sight of her beautiful back, descending down to her perfect, heart-shaped ass. I was in Heaven. This couldn't get any better.

I was wrong.

She let me stand up straight again and went back to loving my belly with her mouth while her hands explored my legs, ass, and back.

She started slowly moving downward. First to my belly button (which was heaven, when she played with it with her tongue and lips!) Below my belly button, she detoured and kissed and nibbled her way across my hips, one side to the other. Then made her way slowly further down, towards the beginning of my pubic mound. The entire way, my arms were wrapped around her shoulders, my hands stroking her hair, caressing her face. Breathing fast and moaning the whole time.

Now at this point, I was long past just being wet. I had been wetter than I had ever experienced, just on our walk home. And with my panties now removed, my juices were gently spilling out of my labia, and down my legs. As she got near my pussy, she stopped, breathed in deeply, and said, "Katy! Your scent! It's so sweet! And you're shaved! How beautiful! You are SO GORGEOUS!" She held her face right there for a moment, arms wrapped around my ass in a fierce hug, just above my mound, her breath spilling hot across my lower belly and pussy.

Still keeping her mouth just above my pussy, she brought one hand to my front and gently, oh so very gently, held her palm against my pussy. Again, it was like the whole world stopped. She started pressing in against my vulva, and I could feel my juices running out on her hand and fingers, slickening them. I was moaning with pleasure and excitement, and just feeling the very first tremors of an approaching orgasm.

She stopped. And said, "Katy? Your pussy is very pretty. It smells wonderful. It feels so hot and soft and wet. But ... I don't know if I can go any farther ..."

Of course. A straight girl's first time, and all that. Giving me oral might be a bit too much, too soon. I noted she still had not removed her hand from my vagina. She was still holding me close against her with her other arm around my ass. Her breath was still fast, and hot on my belly and thighs, and desire still burned in her eyes.

I reached down with one hand, below her chin, and gently bid her to rise to her feet. I said, "It's ok. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do." That got another hungry open mouth kiss started. When it ended, I asked her,

"Do you want to stop?"

"NO!" she cried, pulling me tightly to her.

"Well, then, let's try something else," I said. "Let's start by getting your panties off." Which got her being playful again. The outrageous Southern-Belle accent was back.

"Oh, Katy! I would love too! But I suddenly find that I don't have any strength to remove them. I fear I am helpless, utterly helpless!"

"Oh, dear! How awful this must be, for you!"

"Maybe you could remove them for me? Could I ask you for this favor, please?" Again with the innocent look and batting eyelashes. Did she even realize how she was killing me? Stealing my heart? Hell, she didn't have to steal it. I'd happily give it to her, to use as she saw fit.

"I would be delighted to assist you with that, dear one." I put my hand on her pussy, and said, "Oh my goodness, you are just soaking wet! They must feel terrible!"

"They do, they do!" Raeanne said, pressing herself tightly against my hand.

"This must be absolutely intolerable, for you!"

"Oh it is, it is! I fear I shall simply expire if drastic action is not soon taken!" she replied.

"Well, then, since you are my guest, and I am your hostess, I must take immediate action to ensure your comfort!"

I scooped that little bundle of female heaven up in my arms and carried her to my bed.

"Put your arms around my neck and hold on, sweetie," I said. With my now free hand I ripped the covers off my bed, and gently placed her on it.

"Katy, how gallant you are!"

"You inspire it in me, my dear."

When I put her on my bed, I reached down to her ankles and brought them together, and placed her feet over my shoulder. Then, running my hands slowly back up her gorgeous legs, to her waist, I slowly pulled her panties down. The instant her sex was exposed, she made the most lovely sigh. I continued pulling them down her legs, leaving a glistening trail of her wetness along her legs, down, all the way down, to her feet, and finally, I had them removed.

"Oh, Katy, thank you! That's so much better!"

With her ankles still on my left shoulder, I remained kneeling and caressed up and down her legs, massaging the wonderfully slippery sweetness of her wetness into her skin for a moment, kissing the tops of her feet, her ankles, and her calves, eliciting sweet moans of pleasure from her. Then I took her legs by her ankles, put them in the center of my chest, and slowly, slowly, spread her legs wide and placed them down on the bed, opening her up before me.

Raeanne moaned in anticipation.

I then began crawling up on top of her, missionary position style. Her scent was driving me mad, and I longed to bury my face in her pussy, but I still didn't want to rush her into something she might regret later, so I kept going until I was lying fully on top of her beautiful petite body. Due to the difference in our heights, that put my lower belly over her pussy. I let myself down on her, to feel my weight. She sighed and writhed beneath me, immediately wrapping her legs around my waist, rubbing her pubic mound against my belly, slicking it with her sweet wetness, gently rocking her hips against my belly.

We stayed like that a moment, both of us now completely naked, just staring into each other's eyes, sharing the wonder of full-body intimate contact, her legs wrapped around my waist, her arms around my neck.

Then, I took her hands and held them up over her head and kissed her. Long, open mouth, tongues playing against each other, slobbery wet kisses. Broken only to pant frantically for breath for a few moments, then back at it again. Writhing against each other and moaning the entire time.

Finally, I stopped and said, "Raeanne, I'm going to do something for you. If it's ok with you. I'm going to go down on you, now. Eat your pussy. Have you ever had that, before?"

"Only from boys," she said.

"Do you like it? When guys go down on your pussy?"

"It's nice, yes."

"Raeanne, do you think you would like it if another girl does it to you?"

"I imagine so. But you don't have to do this! And I don't know if I can reciprocate, for you."

"Ok," I said. "I don't expect any return of this particular favor. But, Raeanne, I'd love to do this for you, just this one time, if that's all you ever want it. Just for the love I feel for you right now. Is that ok?"

I was stroking her hair and face as I said this. I had let go of her hands, and she was nibbling on one finger, while her other hand was on my neck. She nodded "yes."

"Darling," I said, "For this, you have to say it. I have to hear it. Because it's your first time with a woman. To know you are ok with it."

"Yes!" she said, breathless. "Please, do." I was still on top of her, her legs wrapped around my waist. I stood up on my knees, and gently unwrapped her legs from around me, gently placing them on the bed again. Then I began kissing my way down her neck, across her chest, hitting each nipple up for a few more seconds of loving, then down her belly, giving her naval a bit of attention. Then down to her mound. Her hands followed me, on the back of my neck, or wrapped up in my hair, or stroking my cheeks, all the way down. Which was all the further affirmation I needed to proceed.

She was lying flat on her back, her legs spread wide for me, my hands on her inner thighs. I knelt down to her crotch, and, classic style, started kissing her thighs from midway up, working up to her mound. Then over to the other leg to repeat the process again.

The aroma of her sexual excitement literally made me light-headed with lust, desire, and joy, all in one, and after rubbing her vulva for a bit, coating my hand with her wetness while I savored her perfume, I buried my face in her pussy and just went crazy with my tongue, lips, teeth, nose, and chin. I used my whole face, my breath, my saliva; moaning into her vagina, I even used my voice. Instantly she cried out and her back arched.

I had been waiting for this the entire evening, and I couldn't hold myself back any longer, so I wasn't slow, or gentle. No. I went down on her pussy full blast, all at once. Just buried my face in her hot wet pussy and kissed, licked, suckled, nibbled, and tickled every last bit of it, like I was trying to get it all in my mouth at once. I was using her vagina like another set of lips, her clit as another tongue, and French-kissing her, sucking hard. Raeanne's hands flew around my head, pulling my face more tightly into her pussy right from the very start, and I took that as my cue to keep on going. I wanted to give her everything I could, every sensation, every thrill, all at once; take her as high as she could go and push her over the edge all at once. I even did the nipple suck/blow trick she had just taught me, but directly on her clit. Her moaning and writhing were non-stop, gasping for every deep breath she could get.

It's a good thing I'm strong, because suddenly it was like she was trying to explode In all directions at once, her body was bucking so wildly. I wrapped my arms around each of her legs and using my strength, partially immobilized her to hold her where I wanted her. That seemed to turn her on even more! I held on and licked her labia, chewed her clit, pushed my tongue in her vagina, followed by my fingers, where I found her "g-spot." Instantly her moaning turned into short, repeated screams, "Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!"

I fastened my mouth to her clit, letting my tongue batter it without mercy while my fingers stimulated her g-spot, and kept my chin plastered tight to her labia, and held her that way until she came. It didn't take long for that to happen; her body was wracked with a major orgasm. It washed over her in waves, and every breath she exhaled was a scream. Then a series of short, sharp inhalations as the wave of the orgasm reached its low point, only to scream the next exhalation as it stormed through her body again.

I mean that literally, too: she screamed! First time I had encountered that.

After a few moments, I released one of her legs, and brought my hand down to my own pussy and began masturbating. When she came, her cries of joy and convulsions sent me over the edge too. My orgasm wasn't quite at the level hers had been. But it was the best one I had had in ages, what with the excitement of finding a new love, and pleasing her so thoroughly.

Raeanne had rolled over on her side, shivering, in a fetal position as she came down from the convulsive high of orgasm, and fought in great gasps to get her breath back.

I was spent, too, to be honest. So I spooned up behind her, to which she made an appreciative sounding quiet moan, followed by some residual shudders and more gentle spasms.

I pulled the blankets of my bed over us, wrapped Raeanne up in my arms, her back pulled tight to my chest.

"What a delight you are, my Raeanne Carter, to hold in my arms," I whispered in her ear. I believe though, that she was already asleep by that point. Her breath across my hand was smooth and regular. Over the years, I have been in sexual relationships with probably a dozen girls. Never before had the afterglow of sex hit me like this. I had just met this beautiful little thing. We had just had wonderful sex. And here she was now, spent and sleeping in my bed, in my arms, pulled up tight to my breast. It was such a beautiful, sweet, intimate moment, forever etched in my memory, that tears of gratitude came to my eyes.

I didn't know what tomorrow was going to bring. Was I just going to be an experiment, for her? It happens. Remember everything I said earlier, about how straight girls carry on with each other, without ever being gay? Yes, sometimes a straight girl will go completely to the other side of the tracks, if only once. Some girls try sex with another girl, and even though they enjoy it, in the morning, they're straight the rest of their lives. Some girls, it's a phase, lasting a few days or months, then they're straight forever. Some lesbians go on and marry a man, anyway, so they can have a family; that's a very strong drive in almost any woman's heart. I know a few who did, and count themselves lucky to have found a guy they loved enough to devote their lives to each other and make a family. As one of my friends had once said, "A dyke could do a lot worse than marry a man who loves her and wants to make her happy." All that ran through my mind, but not for long, because I was thoroughly wiped out, myself. Whatever was going to happen, that's when I'd deal with it.

And off to sleep I went, my sleeping lover in my arms, utterly content.

###

As the days followed, it's no exaggeration to say that we fell deeply in love with each other. We talked for hours, made love for hours, and somewhere in there, studied for hours. It turned out she lived less than a mile from me, in our university town, so walking to each other's place was no problem. We quickly found we weren't just compatible, we seemed to bring out the best in each other, we were good for each other. I helped her with the technical classes she had; she helped me with the "basket-weaving bullshit humanities mental masturbation bullshit" classes I was forced to endure. Both our GPA's began to rise. I got her working out, just ordinary fitness and toning stuff, some 5K running; she taught me a few things about how to dress professionally, for interviews, how to manage minimal makeup. Still no high heels, false eye lashes or lipstick, though, that's where I drew the line. Raeanne, however, employed the entire cosmetic armament that modern technology offered the women of today. She always made it look easy, effortlessly put together in any situation. She did help me pick some dresses and shoes that flattered my particular physique, while remaining professional.

We found out we were both from Texas! Houston, for her; Fort Davis, for me. Our school, in Lubbock, was three hundred miles from Fort Davis, five hundred miles from Houston. Or five-hundred and fifty-eight miles between Houston and Fort Davis!

Great. Damn near a quarter of a continent away! WHY did Texas have to be so BIG? For the first time, I cursed the size of my beloved home state. I should have known better. Texas, for all her size, will never keep lovers apart. Everything else in life may stand in the path of lovers, but not Texas, herself. We had a couple of years, at least, still to go as students. The rest we would figure out when the time came.

Spring gave way to Summer. We moved into my apartment and split the rent. Summer gave way to Fall, as we grew closer and closer.

Only one thing was unshared between us, one minor imperfection. The sex was great. And often. On our third night together, Raeanne had even taken to fingering my pussy and bringing me to orgasm that way anytime I wanted. She was a giving and considerate lover. But she couldn't quite bring herself to go down on me, to eat me out. I didn't care. I was happier than I had ever been. It bothered her, though. At a deep, personal level, it bothered her that she couldn't bring herself to give me that which I so freely, willingly, and gladly gave her. At every opportunity.

It wasn't the whole, "I can't be seen as a lesbian!" thing, that trips up a lot of formerly straight girls. We were open about our relationship with each other. Looking back, I should have paid more attention to just how quickly she adapted to lesbianism, completely without all the soul-searching and moralizing most straight girls have to endure. All our friends knew, no one held it against us; even her lesbian friends that had made a play for her in the past, and had been refused? Even they were happy for her, now. Because, for a girl, going gay? It's something that if it is going to happen, it will only happen when it happens. Nothing can change that. Most girls, it never happens. They're straight. And that's it, and they're happy. More power to us all!

My straight guy friends? And my gay guy friends? They all accepted Raeanne into our circle without hesitation. As did all my female friends of either orientation. Raeanne was like that, she had that "gift" of friendliness: almost everyone liked her, instantly. Like she was your kid sister, or the girl next door.

Even in spite of her reluctance to go oral on me, our love for each other grew stronger, every day. We began making plans for when we graduated, plans for the future.

And then winter came along, and with it the Holidays. And that meant trips back home.

We spent Thanksgiving at my parents, in Fort Davis. Mom and Dad fell in love with her as instantly, and completely, as I did, as everyone else did. They couldn't have been happier for us. Thanksgiving passed in a week of family togetherness and happiness. Every evening at dinner was like a classic family painting from the '50's, except it was two girls holding hands, at the table.

Christmas and New Year's came up, and Raeanne said her parents wanted us to come to their home. My parents were perfectly ok with that, so we made plans accordingly. But as the time came, Raeanne became more and more subdued. Apprehensive, even.

###

The night before we hit the road for Houston, after making love, the subject came to a head.

I was spooning her from behind, as usual, as we regained our breath after our mutually orgasmic ending, blankets pulled over us. "I never get tired of holding you in my arms, baby, you know that, right?" I said quietly, in her ear, nuzzling through her sweat-dampened hair. "You are such a joy to hold, to hug, to cuddle with. Such a warm and wonderful little bit of heaven, right here with me, in my arms."

She was on her right side, so my left arm was over her shoulder, my hand resting under her cheek. I could feel her breath on my forearm, another little thing of which I never tired! I felt a fluttering of butterfly kisses, then the wetness of tears on my right hand.

"Raeanne," I said, gently as I could, "There's something you're not telling me, baby. It's bothering you. Is it the oral thing?"

"No," she said. "Not that."

"Ok, good, because you know that isn't that big a deal for me, right?"

"I know," she said, stroking my hand.

"Then is it something about your parents?" She stiffened, slightly, in my embrace. Aha! "What? You haven't told them about us? They won't accept us, as a couple? You haven't told them you're a lesbian, now? Or they won't accept you being a lesbian? Baby, please, just tell me. You can tell me anything. If you're not happy with me? If you're going back to being straight? That this was all a phase for you, and it's passing? Or that this was just a May-December romance, and now it's over? You can tell me. It'll hurt, but I only want what is best for you, ever."

Raeanne broke from my embrace, and rolled over on her left side, to face me. Wiping a tear from her eyes, placing her hands against my breasts, she said,

"Katy, there's something I ought to tell you ... and I'm afraid you may not understand."

"I won't understand?" I said. "Raeanne, I'm a lesbian woman studying mechanical engineering, I lift weights, shoot guns, and practice martial arts. I'm as "out there" as it gets. What could I possibly not understand?"