An Unexpected Attraction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'm glad you have any spare attention left to notice poor little old me!" she said. "Between my daughter and my husband, I was afraid I was made of chopped liver and onions, in your eyes, Katy!"

"Moooommmm," Raeanne said, still half-asleep.

"Oh, don't fret, daughter dear," Lori said. She came over to the bed and sat on it, beside us, still spooned together. Lori reached out an arm, and stroked my shoulder and arm, until she reached my hip, and let her hand rest there. "So: Katy dear, you may not have noticed, but last night, when we saw how star-struck you were with Doug- no, no, sweetie," she said, laughing, as I hid my blushing face behind Raeanne's back, "... sweetie, there's no shame or embarrassment in that. We all thought it was lovely! But since you were so obviously in the throes of unfamiliar emotions, for you, the three of us decided to keep our clothes on, last evening."

"Oh! I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't even notice."

"You didn't notice much of the rest of the world, last night, did you?" Lori asked, a smile on her face.

"I didn't mean for you to have to change your ways for me ..." She was right. I hadn't even noticed because all I could see was that perfect, beautiful man.

"Don't fret," Lori said. "We all saw how absorbed you were with Doug, and we all thought it was just absolutely adorable!"

I tried to hide my still red cheeks behind Raeanne's back, again.

"No," Lori said, gently, "Don't hide your face, don't be embarrassed. It was adorable! You shouldn't feel ashamed or foolish in the slightest. So, as I was saying, when we saw how you were reacting to Doug, we figured you had enough to contend with, without us walking around with everything hanging out."

She winked at me, and I blushed. Again.

"God you're beautiful when you blush like that, Katy," she said, and stroked my cheek

and then my hair.

"However," she said, "Today, we're going back to the buff, sweetheart. Raeanne, you explained how it works, right?"

"Yes, Mom," she said, pulling the pillow over her head.

"Katy? What do you think?" Lori asked. "Going to go nude with us? "When all are nude, none are naked," as the old saying goes."

"Um," I said, blushing yet again, "It's an idea I'm going to have to work up to, I think. Will a bikini be ok? Just to start with?"

"That'll be fine, dear," Lori said. "But you know what? This whole time I've been in here, we've all been naked. I know you noticed at first, I saw your reaction, my love. But since then? My being nude has faded into the background, hasn't it? And my hand has been on your bare hip this whole time. Once you got past the surprise, you didn't even think twice about it, did you, honey?"

She was right! We were all in our birthday suits, and I didn't notice until she pointed it out!

She stood up from the bed, went to the door, and said, "Breakfast is in five minutes, girls. Katy? Please see if you can drag your lover out of her bed before I throw the eggs and bacon to the dogs? Pretty please? One nice thing about going nude, Katy: all you have to do to make my daughter presentable is brush her hair."

"Moooooooommmm!" Raeanne said, and threw her pillow at the already closed door.

The door popped back open, and Lori said, "Well, at least this morning you have a good reason for being such a sleepy-head! Good grief, you two kept us awake for hours!" She closed the door as Raeanne threw my pillow at her.

Suddenly in a good mood, I leaped out of the bed. "Raeanne! I think whatever it was I felt for your Dad is over! When Lori was in here, all I could do was stare and think how beautiful she is! I'm back to normal!"

"That's nice," Raeanne said, dragging herself from bed at last. "But hang on, girl of mine. You haven't seen Dad, naked, yet."

That brought me to a full and complete halt. "Um ... I felt a little thrill go through me when you said that, in fact ..."

"You think that's something? Wait until you see him."

She stumbled into the bathroom, brushed her hair and teeth and was ready in five minutes, just wearing panties because it was still her time of the month, and she needed a pad.

It took me five minutes just to decide which bikini to wear. "Katy," Raeanne said, "You only brought two bikinis. How difficult a choice is this?"

"I want to pick the one your Dad will like best," I said. Until I said it, I hadn't consciously realized that was what was holding me up! Maybe I wasn't back to normal. My heart was beating faster at the thought of getting to see him, again.

"Then it's even easier," Raeanne said "Go nude. That's what he likes best."

"I'm just not quite there, yet," I said. A thought ran through my mind, "If that's what Doug likes best, then, why not go nude?" I put the brakes on that line of thought. Or tried to.

"Then wear the green one," Raeanne said. "It's minimal coverage, and a thong, so it's just like being nude. It's his favorite color and you look like a million dollars in it. Now come on, Mom wasn't kidding about throwing breakfast out for the dogs if we don't get out there in time!"

We walked to the breakfast nook, and ... there he was. Raeanne's Dad, sitting at the table, in the nude. Oh. My. God. I was star-struck all over again. Double star-struck, because I hadn't been able to take my eyes off him when he was dressed. Now? In the nude? My knees were weak, and I doubted I'd be able to speak in coherent sentences.

"Good morning, ladies!" he said.

Raeanne walked over to him, and they hugged and exchanged kisses on the cheek.

She said, "Daddy, you'll have to forgive Katy for her swimsuit. Nudity is a line she isn't ready to cross, yet."

"Perfectly, ok, Katy," Doug said to me, and smiled. My heart melted. "I love the color green. Dress any way in which you are comfortable, while you're here with us. Just know that nudity is always an option, if you want to try it. If you'd like, I can go into the office for a few hours, and leave you girls to yourselves, if you'd feel more at ease trying it without a man around?"

"No, no, please! Don't go out of your way," I said. I found myself reaching out to put my hand on his, and froze. I yanked my hand back, feeling like the dumbest woman on Earth!

I looked at Raeanne, and her face was turning red, I could see she was trying to keep from giggling. I looked at Lori, saw she was looking at me, but had a warm little smile.

He smiled, and said, "Well, ok then. Raeanne tells me you like cars?"

"Yes, sir."

"Please! Call me Doug."

"Ok, Doug." I felt my cheeks burning red.

As I noted, my discomfiture did not go unnoticed from Lori and Raeanne. "Mom? Don't you think Katy has the loveliest blush? See how it starts at her cheeks and then goes down her neck, to her chest?" The evil-hearted little bitch!

"Why, yes," Lori said. "Now that you mention it. It is so pretty!" She was teasing me, too, but I couldn't help but note the undertone of care in her voice.

Raeanne was getting ready to say something further, when Doug, calmly, gently, said, "Ladies, you are making our guest feel uncomfortable in our home." BOOM! Just like that the teasing stopped. Word of authority from on high was delivered and that was that. Did he realize what an Alpha Male he was? Or, when a man get to that level, does he even think about at all? Because that's just what he is? And neither of those questions bouncing off the inside of my skull was helping me calm down!

"Sorry, Katy," Raeanne said. Though the heartless little cunt was saying it with her eyes downcast, eyelashes fluttering, the very picture of false contrition, mock innocence! Oh, I'd fix her later, I thought!

"Just girls being silly with each other dear Katy," Lori said. "Sorry to embarrass you."

"It's all right," I said. While the overt teasing stopped, neither of those two bitches could completely hide their smirks.

The rest of breakfast passed in pleasant conversation among the three of them. I didn't say much. I'm not one of those girls who talks constantly, but I'm usually more engaged in conversation than this. Apart from answering a few questions about school, I hardly said a word.

Finally, Doug said, "Well, I've got some maintenance to do on the pool, so if you ladies will excuse me, I'll be out back." As he rose from the table I got my first good look at his cock. Yep. He was, as they say, "gifted." It wasn't gigantic, but a girl sure wouldn't have any trouble finding it in the dark. That thought immediately furnished itself as an image in my mind, with Doug and I in bed, naked, with me stroking my hand down his belly to his cock, and -

I stopped that thought right there. I didn't need to get wet at the breakfast table, for my girlfriend's father, in front of my girlfriend and her Mom!

Doug had already gone out the door to the patio, leaving us three girls at the table. And yes, his backside was as wonderful as his front, with an ass you just wanted stroke and kiss, and hug and lay your head on ...

I had to have some time to think and come to terms with all this. But I couldn't think! Not with my lover and her gorgeous mother, naked, hugging me up from both sides at every opportunity. And certainly not while Doug was nearby. Especially not while he was naked! I had to get out of there!

I spoke for the first time, "Guys? Isn't the space center near here?"

Lori said, "It's about an hour and a half away, through Houston's worst traffic. Are you sure you want to go?"

"Definitely," I said.

"I'll skip it, if you don't mind," Raeanne said. "You know all that stuff bores me silly."

"That's fine," I said. "I've always wanted to see it. I'm going to go now." I rose from the table, picked my purse up off the kitchen counter, and headed for the door.

Raeanne called out, "Katy? Don't you want to wear something besides your swimsuit?"

Oh, GOD!

I ran into her room, and behind me I heard those two bitches openly laughing. I stripped off the bikini, tossed on some panties, jeans, a bra, a modest sleeveless blouse, socks, and sneakers, and got out of there as fast as I could.

###

They hadn't been kidding about the traffic. Houston is the worst city to drive through. The space center was awesome. Three hours wasn't nearly enough to see it, but that's ok, because with everything on my mind, I wasn't seeing it even though I was right there. But at least I had had six hours to try and clear my head and make some sense out of my behavior, out of what was happening to me. Unfortunately, I had scored a big fat zero in that regard. All I had had was a six-hour reprieve to keep from making even more of a fool of myself. I made my way back to Raeanne's home, unsure of how I was going to make it through the afternoon and evening.

When I got back, everyone was outside on the patio. I still wasn't ready to face them all, especially Doug. So I grabbed up my dirty clothes and found the utility room, to do some laundry. And wait, there, in front of the washer and dryer. That didn't seem foolish. Not at all. No one would think I was deliberately trying to hide, if I were doing laundry, right? Right?

About fifteen minutes into the wash, there was a little knock on the door, and Lori came in. In all her naked dark-honey-blonde goddess glory. She had a serious look on her face, as she walked right up to me, and gave me a nice, long hug.

"I've seen the way you're looking at my husband," she said. "How you get weak in the knees when he's around, how you can barely make a complete sentence."

I panicked and said the first thing that came to my mind, "It's not what you think!"

Which only made her smile that beautiful, glorious smile of hers, and say, "Oh, yes, it is my darling," she said, and pulled me into another tight embrace. She said, "And it's OK. Really. I'm telling you, I'm giving you permission, you understand? Go for it. Jump his bones, go down on him, have him go down on you. Take his cock inside you any way you want. Fuck his balls dry. I promise you won't regret it."

"You don't mind?"

"I don't. I not only don't mind, I want this! For the three of you! I know Raeanne told you we are swingers, right?"

"Yes."

"Well, we are. As long as we're both getting what we want and need, as long as we end up back here, together, we're perfectly happy to let each other roam as far and as wide as they want. I've had other men. I've had other women. But no, don't worry, I'm not asking for sex from you in return for letting you have my husband. Only if you wanted to. My Lord," she said, burying her face in my neck, letting her hot breath run across the hollow of my neck, making me shiver, "You are the sweetest thing! I've been with lots of women, and men, but few of them were ever as amazing as you." I shuddered as I felt her hands go low on my waist, her tongue tease my neck. Then she stood back and said, "But this isn't about us. You and me. I know you want Doug. And I know Doug wants you."

"He does?"

"Kiddo! He fell for you as hard as you have for him. And just as quickly. Oh! You thought Raeanne and I were giggling about your infatuation with him? Oh, no, dear Katy! We were giggling over how star-struck the two of you are with each other!"

"Really?" I asked.

"Baby, baby, baby! When we saw you two outside, with his arm around you, and your head on his chest, we both started crying tears of joy! The two of you were so lovely! Oh, my God, after we all went to bed, last night? While you and Raeanne were making enough noise to scare the horses, I teased him mercilessly ... for about ten minutes."

"What happened, then?" I asked.

"He shut me up by putting his cock in my mouth, for starters. And then we had our own fun little time."

My hand flew to my mouth, my eyes wide, my mind filled with the image of Lori taking Doug's cock in her mouth.

"Oh, Katy, Katy," Lori said, "You are the sweetest thing! But. Back to business: yes, you have my full permission to go and have sex with Doug. And neither I nor Raeanne will mind in the least if you satisfy that desire. As much and as often as you wish."

"But .." I said, "What ... what if it isn't ... just sex? What if it's love?"

Lori had been holding me in an embrace the entire time, and now, her arms tightened around me even more, and she said, "Why, baby, if it's love? That's beautiful! How wonderful for us all!"

I stood there, dumbstruck. She turned to leave, then stepped back over to me, ran her hands up my arms to my shoulders, and said, "If you do decide at some point that you want to make love with me, just give me the word, kiddo. Same thing. Neither Raeanne, or Doug, will be bothered or hurt in the least, whether it's sex or love. We'll be thrilled for the both of you. My GOD these SHOULDERS are amazing!"

There was a knock on the door. "Guys? Guys, it's me, Raeanne. Open up!"

Lori opened the door, and Raeanne, completely naked, stepped in. She ran past her mother and right into my arms, throwing her arms around my neck.

"We did some talking, Mom, Dad, and me, while you were gone," she said.

"Katy, I'm sorry I teased you!. I should have known what was going on. I especially should have known what was going on! You are feeling what I felt the day I met you. I was straight, and here's this girl and I'm instantly head-over-heels in love with you! You meet my Dad, and BOOM, you get hit by the streetcar named desire on its return trip! The only difference is, my background, my childhood, because of my parents, left me better able to deal with it when it happened."

With three grown women in the utility room, it was pretty crowded. Especially with two of them naked. Raeanne was hugging me from the front, and Lori had moved around behind me, standing close, and rubbing my back and shoulders. If it hadn't been for the emotional turmoil, it would have been Heaven. Even with the emotional turmoil, it was Heaven!

Raeanne said, "I know. It's a lot to take in. Sex with a man? Your entire world just got turned upside down, and you don't know what to do, or how to act. Trust me, it's ok. You're not even the first female friend I brought home that fell for Dad. It'd be easier to count the ones who didn't. And one or two of my boyfriends could hardly take their eyes off him, too!"

"Exactly," Lori said, stepping forward so now she was fully pressed up against me, still rubbing my back, her other hand rubbing Raeanne's naked back.

Lori said, "The thing is, each of you have a barrier to something that you're both going to have to deal with. There's something you both need to get past. Katy: you need to get past your nudity taboo, and the idea that having sex, or making love, with my husband would be wrong."

Raeanne said, "You tell her, Mom!"

Lori looked Raeanne in the eye, put her hand under her chin, and said, "And YOU, young lady, need to get past this resistance of giving your lover oral sex. That's just silly! If I had a nickel, I'd bury my face in Katy's vagina and not stop until she goes into cardiac arrest. I mean, just look at her! You wait too much longer, daughter, and I may not even need a nickel. You got that?"

"Yes, Mom," Raeanne said. All pretense in Raeanne's manner was gone. In that moment, even at 22 years old, she was a daughter, being admonished by her mother for something she knew was silly. It instantly made them both so adorable!

"Well, ok then," Lori said. "Now. How do we go about remedying these two problems?"

"I guess I should start by getting undressed, right?" I asked, and started to unbutton my blouse.

Raeanne got that familiar mischievous look in her eye. "Katy, wait!" She said. She looked back at her Mom, smiled, and said, "Let's go set him up!"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Let's go out there, Katy, right now, get you naked in front of Dad, and then make love in front of him."

"Whoa. I know you said your parents don't mind if you had sex in front of them ..."

"What? You think they're not human enough to watch?"

Lori said, "Baby, of course we watch. Seeing people make love is one of the most beautiful things there is to see. Doug and I always get turned on like crazy, too, then we're going down on each other, full blast."

Raeanne grabbed my hand, and said, "Mom, you wait in here. Katy and I will go out there, to the pool, in front of Dad, and I'll strip her naked. Then we'll make out, get Dad all riled up, and then we'll let Katy have him! And Katy: when we make love? You are usually in charge, just by default. This time, I'm in the driver's seat, OK? Just go with my lead, lover! We're not just going to make out. I'm going to give you oral. I'm going to eat your pussy. If you can get naked, I can do that. Deal?"

"Deal," I said. I was getting turned on like crazy with all this talk, and the thought of having Doug.

"That's a great plan," Lori said. "I'll be watching from the bedroom. Raeanne, when you're done with Katy, and you've handed her over to your father, come into the bedroom with me. We'll watch them both work this out of their systems. Well? What are you two little bitches doing still standing here? Go!"

###

Raeanne and I walked out to the pool, snuggling, giggling, the whole way. Her nude, me still dressed. We walked to the opposite side of the pool from where Doug was sunning himself on a reclining chair, and spread out some towels. I started to take my clothes off, but Raeanne stopped me, and with loud voice, said, "Katy! You stop getting undressed this instant! You are my guest, and I am your hostess. It is my responsibility to ensure your comfort. Taking your clothes off is MY duty, as your hostess."

She began undressing me, and got my top and bra off in short order, leaving only my pants. She fumbled around with the button of my jeans, as if they were being tough to undo.