An Unexpected Attraction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still in the same loud voice, she said, "I can't' seem to get these buttons undone! Oh, dear! Guess I'll have to use my teeth!" She knelt her naked body down, before me, and using her hands and teeth, she got my pants unbuttoned and unzipped. She pulled my pants down to mid-thigh, revealing my panties. She pulled the panties down, exposing my pussy. "Oh my goodness! You're completely shaved bare and smooth! How lovely!" She turned me towards her father, and said, "Daddy! Don't you think Katy's pussy is just the loveliest?"

Doug was watching. He was already erect. He smiled, gave a thumbs up, and said, "Yep! Very lovely!"

Raeanne then turned me back to her, and before I even had a chance to take breathe, she buried her face in my pussy. Her hands had my ass in a firm grip. And with my tight jeans only halfway down, I was firmly held in place, unable to move away. Held right where she wanted me. She explored every bit of me. From the vulva, the inner and outer lips of the labia, She ran her tongue up and down my slit, nibbled and sucked on my clit, and then back down to the entrance, to push her tongue into my vagina as far as it could reach. I don't know if it was that I loved her so, or the fact of the revelations about her family and their attitudes, or that this was the first time Raeanne had done this for me, and it was even better than I had thought it would be? Or the fact that we were blatantly performing for an audience, which consisted of the first man I ever met that I wanted to fuck, and her Mom, in the house, watching it all. Maybe it was all of that. But I was struck with an orgasm within minutes. When it hit, it hit with such force that I cried out, and my knees buckled for real. Even with my jeans immobilizing me, and Raeanne's hands firmly wrapped around my ass, I was unable to stand.

Breathless, I slowly sank to the ground, where Raeanne finished getting my pants and panties off, leaving me as naked as her and her father. It was the first time I had ever been nude in public. Unexpectedly, I found it to be such a massive turn on! The sun, and the breeze, on my bare skin was wonderful! It was noticeably much more wonderful than even being outdoors in a bikini, even my green thong set, which was practically as naked as one could get without being arrested. No, full nudity was SO MUCH MORE of a turn on! Raeanne had me on my back, and she was still standing. She had pulled my jeans up off my legs over my feet, and she was standing there, with my outstretched legs in her hands, hold my legs up, and separated.

She sank to her knees, still holding my legs vertically, kissing them all the way down. It was so lovely to lie on my back, my legs spread open for her, with her in the dominant position!

And Raeanne wasn't finished with me, yet, either. She brought my legs together, laid them down, and then she rolled me over, onto my belly. Then she pulled my ass into the air, spread my legs, and started exploring my asshole with her tongue. I had never had this done to me, before. And not for an audience! I was totally unprepared for how incredibly amazing it felt! And while her tongue was busy on my anus, her fingers were inserted into my vagina, where she quickly found my g-spot, and began rubbing it. Again, for a second time, I was rocked with a huge orgasm in under five minutes. I was just utterly overwhelmed with the joy of it.

The force of my orgasm knocked my knees out from under me, and I lay on the ground, on my belly, panting to catch my breath. The afterglow of the orgasm shooting sparks through my body.

Raeanne laid down on her side, beside me. She leaned over and began stroking my back and giving me kisses all over it.

"Do you have any energy left?" she asked.

"Of course! Oh, Raeanne, thank you, thank you so much! You don't know what that meant to me! I'll give you what you gave me. I love you so much!"

She sighed dramatically, leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Not me, bitch! Dad! You should have seen how he was watching us. I don't know how he kept from masturbating; I don't know how he managed not to come! He's so turned on right now, you better move fast, or he'll be inside, railing in and out of Mom's pussy for hours!"

That thought filled me with despair! I had to have him, first! I had to! But ...

I still didn't know how to proceed. Raeanne sighed again, and said, "Here. I'll make it easy for you!"

Before I could say anything, she stood up, grabbed my hands, and led me, still somewhat unsteady on my feet, around the pool to where her father was. "Daddy? Katy says she's cold! Can you let her snuggle with you while I go in the house and get a blanket for her?"

"Sure, honey, if Katy doesn't mind being this close to a man."

"Oh, no!" I said. "I love men. I mean, I think they're beautiful. I just like girls, better. Usually."

"Darling, fair warning, I've got an erection, right now. And if you cuddle up with me, you're bound to feel it."

"I- I don't think that'll be a problem,": I said, still cuddled in Raeanne's arms.

"Ok, then honey, come on down." He moved over on the recliner to make room for me.

I laid down next to him, then turned on my side to snuggle my face against his chest. Of its own will, my left thigh lifted and crossed over his thighs, and my soaking wet slit was pressed against his hip. "Is this ok, Doug? I'm not crowding you, am I?"

"A bit," he said, "But I think I can adapt. Raeanne? Weren't you going to get a blanket for your friend?"

"Oh, sure!" she said. She ran her hand down my back for one last caress that ended at my hip, leaned over, and kissed my forehead. "Be right back." And then she brushed my hair from ear, and whispered, "Knock yourself out, lover-girl! Go after him with everything you've got. Do it for you, for him, ... and ... and for me!" I heard the need in her voice. She whispered one last bit, in my ear. "Give him everything I can't." And she turned and ran into the house.

Leaving me and Doug all by ourselves. I sighed.

"Are you really ok with this, Katy," Doug asked. "I'm asking because I'll admit that I've been head-over-heels for you since you first got here, kid. And I'm turned on like crazy, having just watched you two put on that lovely little show. So ... my judgement, here, is not exactly uninfluenced, if you know what I mean."

"No, no, I'm fine," said. "I'm sure you noticed how lovestruck I am by you?"

Doug said, "Yes. I have to say, I have been very flattered by the attention, love. A guy gets to be fifty, and he starts wondering if he's still got it, you know?"

I looked up into his eyes, and I could swear I saw them getting shiny, with unshed tears.

I was trailing my hand through the hair on his chest. The more I touched him, the more turned on I was getting, even with the two quick-succession orgasms I had already been rocked with, courtesy of Raeanne. "Oh, I'd say you've still got it. In spades! You're very fit. Lots of muscle in these pecs," I said.

"I might say the same. You're quite an amazingly beautiful young woman. I couldn't be happier that you and my little girl found each other. Having you cuddle up to me like this is such heaven, lover of my daughter."

"Thank you. Speaking of muscle ... I've never touched a man's cock, before."

"No, I'd imagine that wouldn't have any appeal to you."

"That's what I've always thought," I said. "Until I met you."

"Oh?"

"From the moment I first saw you, yesterday, when we arrived, I've thought you were the most beautiful man I have ever seen. The most beautiful human being I have ever seen!"

"Why, thank you!"

"I imagine you've had girls tell you that before? Many times?"

"I have. And a man or two, over the years. But it's always nice to hear." He leaned down and kissed my forehead. My body further melted into his.

"And when I saw you naked for the first time, this morning ... oh my God! I wanted to jump on you right that instant! And it only got worse. I don't know what it is. I don't understand it. But ... I want to make love to you."

"You do?" he asked. "Katy, you're certain? Because I don't want to do anything you wouldn't want to do. And, like I said, my judgement is suspect, right now, with regard to you."

"Or you can make love to me," I said. "Or just use me for your own pleasure, and I'd be happy with that, even. Fuck me! Any way, every way, everywhere, you can and want!"

"Ok. But darling, what about when I come? Do want me to-"

"I want you to come inside me. I want your semen in my pussy, in my ass, in my mouth. I will swallow every last bit of it. Or pull out and come all over me, all over my pussy, belly, face, tits, ass, back, whatever! If that's what you want. But when you're done, I want to you to promise to scoop it all up and feed it to me, drop by drop, from your hand."

"You're sure about this?"

"I am. And here, I'll show you." I got up off the recliner, kneeled down on the ground next to him, grabbed his cock and took it in my mouth and started to suck.

As soon as I took his cock in my hand, I nearly came. It was large, it was hot, it was pulsing. And when I did take the throbbing head of his cock in my mouth and got my first taste of his pre-cum, I think I did have a small orgasm. I was suddenly as wet as I had ever been with Raeanne. While I was at it, I also noticed the smell and taste. It is, of course, completely different from the scent and taste of a woman, which I love. But this? His aroma entered my nose and made its way to my brain, to my instincts, to my animal self, and set me on fire!. I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to! I never wanted to stop! I was suddenly such a straight, total, bitch in heat!

After going at it like that for a bit, Doug said, "Katy, I need to stand up."

Without stopping, still sucking his cock as far in my mouth as I could, he stood up, and kicked the recliner away so he could stand more comfortably, legs spread. In response, I grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled him in to me as far as I could, until I gagged on his cock. I held in place, though, letting my throat spasm around his cock, my saliva filling my mouth and overflowing past my lips, all the better to please his cock. I was being driven by instincts I had never suspected I had, and they were completely in the driver's seat, at that moment, and it was all such bliss, all the way down to the very depth of my body and soul as a woman!

He put his hands gently on my face, and looked me in the eye and said, "Baby, I'm sorry, I'm about to come." He had one hand behind my head, his right hand stroking my cheek, and with that, I pulled off him for a moment to let my saliva rain down around and off his cock in rivulets, splashing down my chest in streams. I took a few deep breaths to keep from passing out, then took his now bright red, throbbing, pulsing cock back in my mouth and sucked as hard as I could.

He exploded in my mouth, filling it with his semen. The sticky, sweet, salty, clean taste of it filled not just my mouth, but my whole being. I was about to swallow it when Doug gently lifted my chin, and said, "Not yet. Show me, first."

I opened my mouth and let him see his semen filling my mouth. A bit of it dribbled out past my lips and fell on my breasts. Just as gently, he closed my mouth and said, "Ok, baby, you can have it now." I threw my head back in ecstasy, and swallowed it all. I delighted in the feeling of his warm, sticky, slick, semen slowly moving down my throat! Feeling the passage of it down my throat made me groan out loud. I had never before been so satisfied, so thrilled, to be a woman!

Afterwards, I took his cock back in my mouth and milked him for as much more of his cum as I could get, until he had none left. I sucked him so hard, he nearly fell over backwards, and only my weight, my arms and strength, wrapped around his ass, prevented him from falling. I rested my head against his hips, catching my breath, still holding on to his ass. His now flaccid cock, hanging limp before my eyes.

We stayed like that, for a moment, gathering our breath and our wits, coming down from the peak of orgasm. Doug held his hands down to me and said, "Here, let me help you stand up." When I was standing, he saw the rivulet of semen that had escaped my lips, and run down my breast. He scooped it up with his finger and placed it in my mouth. "I did promise you could have it all, darling, didn't I?"

It was so sweet, so tender, such an intimate moment like I had never had with a man, before now. It was at that moment, his semen-coated fingers still in my mouth, that my orgasm hit me, from out of nowhere. I don't think I had ever come so hard in my entire life; it literally took the breath out of me! I nearly passed out. I would have fallen, but Doug had me embraced in those magnificent arms, holding my head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

I was shivering. "Doug?" I said, "I really am cold, now. Can we go inside?"

He easily picked me up in his arms, an act which all of its own filled my whole body and soul with such a feeling of completeness, as a woman, and carried me into the house. To his bedroom. I knew what was coming. He was going to lay me down, on his bed, and fuck me! I was thrilled! I couldn't wait! But every step seemed as though it was in slow motion! Meanwhile, being carried in his arms, so effortlessly, such a casual display of how his strength so utterly outclassed my own? It was ... well, it was like getting high! And higher! With every breath I took filling my senses so utterly with his scent from his skin, his sweat. The echoes of the taste of his semen, in my mouth. God, I have never been in such blissful agony in my life!

When we entered the bedroom. we encountered Lori and Raeanne. They were sitting on a love seat at the window that overlooked the pool, hugging each other, and had been crying. They were utterly wrapped up in each other's arms, it was such a lovely sight to see, mother and daughter, naked, so intimately embraced in each other's arm. But Raeanne was crying. Crying!

"Raeanne?" I said, as Doug laid me on his and Lori's marital bed. "Raeanne? Are you all right? What's wrong?"

Raeanne leapt across the room and practically landed right on top of me. Ooof!

Through her tears she was saying, "Oh, God, Katy! That was so beautiful, you and my Dad! I'm so sorry I've been so silly about not going oral on you. You're so pretty, you're so wonderful, I'm so glad we met -" and then she was wracked with sobs and couldn't talk. She made up for that by showering my face, neck, and breasts with a never-ending series of soft, wet, kisses. The wetness of the kisses was equal parts saliva and tears, and yes, it was wonderful to experience. I just held her to my breast and stroked her hair and back, saying, "It's all right, my love. It's all right, everything's all right. We all live and learn, my brave little love." We rolled over into our usual spooning position.

No sooner had we rolled into our customary cuddling position, I then felt a wonderful, warm, lovely body pressed up against my back. It was Lori. As I was spooning Raeanne, Lori was spooning me.

Oh, this was nice! This was pure heaven!

Lori was stroking my arms and hips, and nuzzling my sweat-dampened hair. She whispered in my ear, "You have been the most wonderful blessing in our lives since Raeanne was born, my big, strong, beautiful girl. We're so glad you and Raeanne found each other."

I became aware that Doug wasn't in the bed.

"Where's Doug?" I asked.

"I'm over here," he said. He was sitting on the foot of the bed. "I never thought I'd have this problem, before, but ... there's too many beautiful, naked women in my way to get to you!"

I had begun to recover. Benefit of being athletic. I looked up at him and said, "I still want you to fuck me. If you're not too tired."

Doug said, "Well, at the moment, my daughter is blocking the front of you. And my wife is blocking the back of you. The one's a definite no-go zone, and the other still presents logistical access issues. Ladies, could you give Katy and me a bit of space, please?"

Raeanne got up, walked over to her father, and kissed him on the lips. A lingering kiss. She whispered something in his ear, hugged him tightly, and then went over to another little love seat at the end of the bed. But Lori stayed spooned up behind me.

"Just a second, Doug," Lori said. "I need to ask Katy a question or two."

"Um ... ok," Doug said. "Um, not to rush you? But? Please hurry?"

Lori again leaned down close to my ear and whispered, "Katy, are you on birth control?"

"Yes," I said.

"Ok. Now, honey, have you ever been vaginally penetrated, before? With a dildo, or any other sort of toy? Or fisting, perhaps?"

"No, why?" I asked her.

"Oh, baby!" Lori said, and I could hear the tears of joy in her voice, "You're a virgin!" she pulled me even more tightly to her.

The thought made me come to a complete halt. Until this second, I hadn't thought of that.

"Lori, does it count if I've been fingered? I've had that, a lot."

"It might. It might not," she said, still whispering in my ear. "Listen, don't worry. If you are still a virgin, there'll be a bit of pain, after the first few inches he's inside you. But really, it's not that bad, and it fades really quickly. A lot of girls even treasure that memory of the hymen being broken, for the first time. It's nothing like the romance novels make it seem. And after that, it's all wonderful. But I'll tell Doug to be gentle, all the same, ok?"

"Ok."

"You can stop, now, if you want. You can say "no," and that's that. You can say "stop," at any time, and Doug will stop. And he won't hold it against you. This is up to you, baby. You have to tell me, now, if you want to continue. But even if you do, you can still say stop, at any time."

"I want to go on. I want to get fucked. By Doug. Now!"

Lori gave me a kiss on the cheek, and got up from the bed, leaving me alone on it for the moment. She went over to Doug, hugged him tight against her, and whispered in his ear a bit. I saw his eyes go wide in surprise, look at me, then back into Lori's eyes. I saw him nod his head. Lori then went to the loveseat and sat next to Raeanne. I saw her whispering in Raeanne's ear. I saw Raeanne's eyes widen in surprise. Then, she looked at me, smiled, and gave me two thumbs up, and mouthed the words, 'you can do it!"

Doug had lain down in the bed, beside me, facing me. Without meaning to, his cock was brushing up against my belly and thighs. Any thoughts I had of stopping now disappeared completely.

Ever the considerate lover, Doug leaned close to me, and asked, "Are you sure, baby? You want to do this?"

"Doug." I said, "Shut up and fuck my brains out!" I reached behind his head and pulled him to me in a deep long kiss, as my other hand reached down, found his cock, and started stroking it, and rubbing it up and down against my slit, producing the most lovely shudders in both our bodies! He responded back by caressing my breasts and playing with my nipples, lightly rubbing them, then giving them exquisite little sharp pinches. The pinches sent thunderbolts straight to my pussy, and I found myself growing super wet, aching with the need to be fucked, all over again.

Doug rolled me over onto my back and spread my legs. It all felt so right, to the core of my body, my being. It only reinforced how much I wanted this, how badly I wanted this! He leaned down over my pussy and started licking. Slowly, gently, the inner and outer labia, while his hands massaged my vulva. It was too much! I said, practically wailing, "Doug, stop! I'm aching! Please? I'm aching for you to fuck me! I'm going to come too soon, and I want you to fuck me!"

He stopped the oral assault, and lifted my legs up. He moved in closer, the head of his cock touching my clit. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slit four or five times, wetting himself with my juices, driving me mad with pleasure and anticipation. "Doug, please," I gasped, "Give it to me! I'm aching, oh, God, I'm so aching for your cock to be inside me, please, please, please, fuck me now!" Tears were falling from my eyes, I was so desperate to have him inside me!