An Unexpected Attraction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd be much more likely to go for your Mom," I said. "Your Dad is safe from me."

"Mmm, don't be so sure, Katy," Raeanne said. "You haven't met Dad, yet. He's hot. If I weren't his daughter, I'd have already tried to jump his bones as soon as I was eighteen. I'd have worked out a long-term agreement with him and Mom. I'm sad that he's my father, sometimes. So that door is closed, to me."

"No chance," I said. "How about your Mom? She hot, too?"

"Oh, my God, yes! Same thing: if she wasn't my Mom, and now that I'm into girls? Oh, yeah! But that door, also, is closed to me."

"Well, " I said, "All that aside, right now I only have eyes for you, too."

"I know," Raeanne said. "But the heart wants what it wants, and things happen in life we can't control, and all of this was created by people who wanted a way, a guide, to navigate through some of the tougher issues of life, without destroying a family. So, don't be too surprised, if one day, you find feelings for some other girl in your heart. Talk to me, first; then we all meet. We all discuss it. No one gets hurt, everybody is happier. I want what makes you happy. I want it as much as I want you, in my arms, making love to me, all night long."

"You know," I said, "When we met? Because you were straight, and I was the lesbian? I just assumed I was going to be the exotic one, in this relationship."

"Oh?"

"Yes. And now I see the only conventional thing about you, was that you were straight."

"And now I'm not even that!"

"And meanwhile, while I am a student of the martial arts, and a gun-toting, weight-lifting, mechanical engineering-studying lesbian? When it comes to relationships? I find out I'm about as conventional as it gets!"

"It's a crazy world, my lover," Raeanne said. "Anything can happen. Why, look! My dress just got blown off me again! I'm sitting here, practically naked!" She was demurely concealing her breasts by hugging herself, and the display of false modesty was so maddeningly enticing that again, the car wobbled a bit as my attention was diverted from the road.

"We should do something about that," I said. "You don't want to get sunburned."

She reclined her seat back to a full horizontal positions and said, "Pull over, and try and lie on top of me, to shield me from the sun!"

"We can't stay like that forever though, I said," pulling the car over.

"No. But we can take care of me being horny again."

"Best girlfriend, ever," I said. "But then we have to get serious about putting in some miles, or we're never going to get to Houston."

And now you know why I got so little sleep, last night. That was a lot to think about! No wonder she had been so troubled about telling me; no wonder she had held off so long telling me about all this.

At lunchtime, we stopped and got sandwiches, and Raeanne took the second 4-hour driving shift. I got a bit of sleep as she drove. At least I tried to get some sleep. She kept reaching over and touching my face, or grabbing my boobs, or a quick nipple pinch through my blouse. It wasn't so bad, really. I somehow managed to endure.

###

So her parent's house was actually in one of the outlying suburbs that surround Houston, Texas. It was on the Northwest side of Houston, and it was a lovely little custom-home subdivision filled with trees, everywhere. And unusually for Houston, which ordinarily is as flat as my bust, it was a bit of a geological anomaly as it had some very nice rolling hills! Each house was viewable from the front, as you drove down the street, but also well screened from its neighbors by tons of trees, privacy fences, and large lots giving lots of space between each house. It was really lovely! Well away from the big city, you would have to drive another thirty-odd miles further East, if you really wanted to go to Houston, itself. Oh, and by the time we got here, the temperature was 80 degrees. And the humidity was in the high 90's. A few days before Christmas! The Gulf of Mexico was eighty-eight miles farther South, but its influence on the climate was felt this far inland, and no doubt about it.

We pulled into her parent's driveway, and were no sooner out of the car before her parents were coming out the door to greet us. Her Mom was first out, and called after Doug as she came up to the car. She immediately wrapped Raeanne up in a huge bearhug and lifted her off her feet. Raeanne hadn't been kidding about her Mom: she was beautiful. She was gorgeous! She was dazzlingly smoking hot, equally as much as her daughter, and that was with her being forty-eight! Brown eyed, she was in shape, well-toned, with beautiful, generous C-cup breasts. She had a lovely tan complexion. She was five inches taller than her daughter, and her hair was a beautiful amber/dark honey, shoulder length. She was currently wearing a Tennis outfit and sneakers.

Yes, Mom was a total knock-out! After a few laughs, a few squeals, a few tears, and a spin or two, her Mom set her down and turned to me.

"Mom," Raeanne said, "This is the love of my life. This is Katy."

She put her hand out to me, and said, "Call me Lori, please." I thought we were going to shake hands, but as soon as our hands met, she pulled me to her, wrapped me up in a big, crushing bear hug. "Oh, it is so wonderful to meet you, KATY!" she practically shouted my name out. "Raeanne's told us all about you, how you met, how you're living together, how you FINALLY got my silly daughter to make love to another woman!"\

"Mom!" Raeanne said, embarrassed.

Lori said, "Oh, it's all right! Just you hush! I always told you that you didn't know what you were missing out on, didn't I?"

"Yes, Mom."

Lori still had me in a tight embrace. She looked at me and said, "I'm sorry I can't spin you around, or I would, you're too big for me! My God, you are something truly special to hug, aren't you? All that muscle, that physique, but all so feminine and gorgeous! I could just never let you go! Oh, I'm so happy you and my daughter found each other!"\

I heard Raeanne exclaim, "Dad!" and off she went running to greet him with a hug.

Lori still had me in a full-contact bear hug embrace, facing away from the house, so I couldn't yet see her Dad, but I heard Raeanne squeal with delight as they reunited. "Daddy!" she sounded like any girl in the world, glad to see her father after too long an absence.\

Lori said, "Katy? Can I ask a favor?"

"Sure," I said.

"Can I just rest my head on your breast, just for a second? Raeanne says it's the most amazing experience. Would that be ok with you?"

"Sure, that'd be nice."

She turned her face and rested her cheek against my left breast, over my heart, for a few moments. She took a deep breath and let it out. "Oh, that little sneak, Raeanne! She didn't make it sound half as wonderful as it is! Oh, thank you for that, Katy," she said, and releasing me at last. She took a step back, but still kept her hands on my arms, lightly rubbing them up and down, shoulder to forearm, and back. "You really are the most amazingly beautiful woman!"

"Thank you, Lori," I said. "I see where Raeanne gets her looks from, now."

Raeanne spoke behind us. "Katy! If Mom's done hogging you all to herself," Lori stuck her tongue out at her daughter, "I also have a father who would like to have a chance to meet you!" To be honest, Mom was such a gorgeous knockout I'd forgotten for a moment that Raeanne even had a father! I turned to meet him, putting out my right hand to shake hands with him ...

... and froze. Rooted to the spot like a deer in the headlights. I was struck dumb by the sight of the most gorgeous man I had ever seen in all my life. It seemed like I was standing there, just staring, for a few seconds, but I eventually became aware of Lori and Raeanne, behind me, now, giggling like schoolgirls.

"Call me Doug," said the most beautiful human being I had ever seen in my life. He shook my hand and I swear my knees got weak for a second!

Doug was fifty years old, six feet tall, and 250 pounds of solid muscle! He had straw-blonde hair, gray eyes, and a wide chest that went on forever! His shoulders had to be in different time zones! Clean-shaven, well-tanned, a nice coating of white and black hair on his chest, forearms, and legs, that only accentuated his masculinity. He was also dressed in Tennis-style clothes, dark red shorts, nice tight short sleeve knit shirt, wearing sneakers.

He was saying something, but I couldn't hear him over the sound of my own heartbeat thundering in my ears. I realized he was waiting for me to say something. "I'm sorry, what did you say?" I asked him.

"I asked if I could give you a hug, too. Only if it's Ok with you. I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable if hugging guys is just not your style. I want to be sure to extend every courtesy to you, as our guest and our daughter's lover."

"No, a hug would be fine," I said. My voice seemed to come from a long way away, and it sounded so small! But it had been loud enough for Doug because he then swept me up in his arms, lifted me off my feet and spun us around. I heard a girl shrieking in delighted surprise, and was amazed to realize that girl was ME! Reacting like a young schoolgirl! Maybe because of my size, all the muscle, and being in love with girls who are generally smaller, less muscled, less heavy than boys, I had never had this happen to me. Except as a young girl, with my own Dad. Now, encountering a man who could effortlessly lift me up and spin me around, I realized how I had missed it. And I LOVED IT!

He didn't hold the embrace with me as long as Lori had. He set me down, my head still whirling. But when he stepped away, he also kept his hands on my arms, but not rubbing them, like Lori had. Which was a shame because I found myself wanting him to do that!

"The girls were right, as always," Doug said. "Hugging you is a delight! That figure! All that muscle! Your beauty is amazing! Let's get your bags in, shall we?" We turned towards the car, and he casually put his arm around my shoulders and held me close to him. And on autopilot, my body making its own decisions, I stepped in closer to him and relaxed and walked with him. I also found myself holding his hand, which had been resting on my shoulder. I'm also pretty sure I sighed.

And behind me, I heard Lori and Raeanne strangling with suppressed giggling.

###

Getting the bags in the house, being shown around the place, it all passed in a blur. I couldn't stop looking at Doug! Every move he made was like poetry, masculine grace and strength personified. The Greco-Roman masculine ideal. Macho as all Hell, but not overbearing, not arrogant. Gentle in his touch. He was grilling steaks, outdoors, on the patio, while Raeanne and Lori made the veggies and salad inside. I couldn't even remember Doug asking me to help him. I'm afraid I was just ... following him ..., smitten, puppy-love style. Moth to a flame. I didn't understand this. And I didn't care!

"Hey, Katy?" he said. "Would you mind going in and getting us a couple of beers? Or wine, if you prefer?"

"Yes, Doug," I said, and was horrified at how quiet, how low, my voice sounded to me. And how eager I was to do anything he asked me! He looked over at me, his smile melting my heart again, and asked, "Which do you prefer? Beer? Wine, white or red? Something stronger?"

He was asking me all these questions, and here I could barely think! So I said, "Beer is fine, with me. Be right back!" Clumsily, I stood and went to the sliding glass door, my traitorous knees threatening to buckle at any moment, my stomach filled with butterflies.

I went inside, approached the kitchen, and was met by Lori and Raeanne. I stood there for a second, struck dumb, my brain still not back in gear, breathing fast, completely out of sorts with myself.

Lori said, "Katy? Is there something you wanted?" And Raeanne, that little bitch, snickered.

"Uh, Doug asked me to get us a couple of beers," I said. I know my face was flushed. Raeanne and Lori looked at each other, then at me, then Raeanne went to the fridge and got two beers and handed them to me. They started giggling, again, and I asked them,

"What's so funny?"

They said, in unison, "Kateeeeee's got a cruuuuush on Daaaaaaddd!"

I turned brighter red, I know I did. I snatched the two beers from their hands, and I fled from their mockery. Straight back to safety, straight back to ...

... the patio. Where, red faced, I handed one of the beers to Doug.

He noted the color in my cheeks, and said, "Aww, sweetheart. Are they teasing you? Come here, baby." He held out his arm, and I instantly stepped forward and close to let it fall around my shoulders. Inside, I could hear the giggling laughter of those two bitches double in volume. But I was the one standing here with Doug's arm around my shoulders, and there was no place else in the universe I wanted to be than right there. So what do I care if they laughed themselves sick at my expense? I noticed that somewhere in all this, Doug had pulled me close to him, and I not only had my head resting on his chest, but also, my arm was around his waist. It was the safest I had felt since I was a little girl, in my own Dad's arms. But it was also so much more than that! It was the most complete I had ever felt. If that makes any sense? Right there, right then, cuddled up to that beautiful man, breathing in his scent, listening to his heartbeat, was exactly where I needed to be, where I was supposed to be. I'm pretty sure I sighed, again.

So it went all evening. All through dinner, couldn't take my eyes off Doug. I helped wash the dishes because, yes, Doug had volunteered to do them. And I "accidentally" brushed up against him on any slightest excuse. We watched a funny movie, couldn't tell you what it was because I couldn't stop looking at Doug. But when Doug chose the comfy love seat to sit on, I was instantly right there beside him. I kept wishing he would put his arm around my shoulder, but he didn't. Damn it!

"Oh, Doug?" Lori said when we had paused the movie to refill drinks, "Would you mind terribly if Raeanne and I pried Katy way from you for a bit to come sit with us?"

"Oh," he said, "I suppose that as a good host, I must graciously allow it." And with that, Lori and Raeanne each took one of my hands, dragged me over to the couch, and sat me down between them, snuggling up against me. When all were settled, the movie was resumed.

So there I was. Cuddling with my lover, and snuggled up equally as tightly against me on the other side, her knockout-beauty goddess of a mother, who I could already tell was one of the most genuinely nice, wonderful, warm people to ever walk the Earth, who accepted me completely as her daughter's lover. Pretty close to lesbian heaven, right? Know what I was doing? Can you even guess?

I was looking at Doug.

All evening long, any little pretext, no matter how silly, no matter how foolish it made me look, I bumped into him. Rubbed up against him. Batted my eye lashes at him and tittered like a schoolgirl! Good Heavens, if this is how straight girls always behave, it's a wonder they ever got anything done in their lives! Why this was hitting me, I still do not understand. But it was all so nice!

The evening came to an end, and it was bedtime. Lori gave me a kiss and a hug. It was nice. Doug gave me a kiss and hug, and fireworks went off in my loins! Lori and Doug went off to their bedroom, I followed Raeanne to her bedroom. She had been a great sport all night about my infatuation with her Dad, apart from giggling like a schoolgirl at my discomfiture, but I figured I had some explaining to do. Raeanne followed along a couple of minutes later, entered her room, and closed the door. I was afraid she'd be angry with me, but she wasn't. She was smiling, grinning ear-to-ear.

She hugged me long and tight, and said, "So, Katy. I guess you like my Dad, huh?"

"I do," I whispered.

"Are you sure it's not just a schoolgirl Dad-crush? You've always been your Daddy's Little Girl, right? And now, here's my Dad, this great big strong, gentle, alpha-male? A man big enough to sweep even you up in a hug and spin you around? Baby, what girl wouldn't like that? Maybe you're reliving a bit of your childhood affection for own Father?"

I lifted her head off my chest, so I could look into her eyes, and said, "It's not just that, baby."

"No?"

"I don't know if I can talk about it," I said.

Raeanne took my hands, and said, "Bitch, puh-lease! You can tell me anything. So, it's not just a Dad-crush you feel for my Dad?"

"No," I said. "I want to lay down with him. I want to touch him. Make love to him. I can hardly keep my knees from buckling when he's around, as it is."

"Oh, my," Raeanne said.

"Oh, that's not all sweetie," I said. "Oh, God, I want to stroke his cock."

"Oh!"

"Too much information?" I asked.

She sat down beside me and put her arms around me, and said, "No! Tell me everything, lover-girl. Tell me what you're feeling for my Dad."

"I want to take his cock in my mouth and suck it and caress it, make love to his cock, until he explodes in my mouth. Then I'd make sure I swallowed every last bit, every last drop, of his semen."

I was so swept up in the vision before my eyes of pleasuring Doug that I didn't notice how turned on Raeanne was getting. "Is there more to this fantasy?" she asked.

"Oh, God, I want to fuck him so bad. Or just have him use me as his fuck-toy, if he wants. I'll take him in my mouth, my pussy, I'll let him fuck my ass! OH, my God, Raeanne ..." I buried my face in her neck, and just held still for a moment.

"Yes? She said.

"I want his semen in my body. Wherever I can get it. If he comes on me outside of me, I'll, I'll lick up what I can and rub the rest into my skin!" I said.

"Oh, Raeanne," I said, "I'm getting wet just thinking about it! I'm aching with my desire for him!"

"I'm getting wet just listening to you," Raeanne said.

That snapped me out of my obsessed state long enough to look at her in surprise. She said, blushing, "Like I said, baby. If he wasn't my own Dad, I'd have been all over him, the day I turned eighteen." She finished in a whisper, "But that door is closed to me."

With that said, we had both said enough. We ripped each other's clothes off and furiously made love for I don't know how long. The noises we were making weren't just moaning and groaning, they were positively animalistic cries of love, desire, and gratification. I went down on Raeanne's pussy in a blaze of lust, imagining it was her father's cock. If that's not apples to oranges, I don't know what it is, but the intensity with which I assaulted her pussy brought her to orgasm three times. At one point, while we were engaged in a missionary trib, with me on top of her, her legs wrapped around my waist, and lost in the throes of passion, she had called out, "Oh, Daddy!" And I just went completely berserk with my thrusting against her clit with my own, my face buried in the small of her neck. One or the other of us, or both of us, most likely, squirted. Because suddenly there was wetness everywhere, all over us both.

My beloved served me back equally as well with her body and hands. Going down oral on my pussy remained a line she still couldn't cross, but she more than made up for that!. Finally, mutually spent, we fell into a deep sleep in each other's arms.

###

The next morning, at eight 0'clock, we were awakened by a knock on our door. It was Lori. She opened the door, stepped in, and I immediately noticed she was completely naked. Of course. The whole nudist thing, right. And she was just as much of a perfect figure of feminine beauty as I had noticed when we arrived the previous evening. I couldn't help but stare, which she noticed, and smiled brightly in return.