An Unexpected Attraction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a moan from the loveseat, and looked, and saw Raeanne and Lori, sitting plastered up against each other, Raeanne's arm around her mother's shoulders. Watching us. Lori was masturbating. I thought Raeanne was too, but then I realized, no, the hand between Raeanne's legs was her mother's other hand! It was so hot and beautiful I nearly came right then. If this went on much longer, I was going to come before I got fucked. Again! This was not acceptable. Doug had been lining up his cock with my vagina, true to his promise to Lori to be gentle with me, but at this point, I wasn't having it. Fuck gentleness! I had to have him inside my body, right now! But how to tell him? How to show him? It turns out, the female body has instincts all of her own, and those took over.

In desperation, I grabbed Doug's ass with both hands and plunged him deep into me with all my strength. I don't remember feeling any pain. All I remember was pleasure. Waves of it, washing over me, rolling over me, sweeping me up and carrying me along with it like I had never imagined was even possible. Feeling at one moment like I was being plunged to the depths of the deepest, darkest canyons of the ocean, then suddenly rocketed up, and out, into the air, the light, the sun, the dizziness of space, as the heat of the sun washed over my whole body, every nerve in my being on fire in an ecstasy of being alive. The feeling of fullness given by his cock buried as deeply within me as I could pull him into my body. The feeling of joining so closely with another person, via our mutual passion. The waves of ecstasy kept coming and coming, in time with my breathing, it seemed, and I realized it was in time with Doug's thrusting in and out of me. I wondered how I had ever thought that getting properly fucked by a man was something I would never have wanted? But no matter. None of that mattered, now. I was getting fucked!

It was the kind of wonderful pleasure that overwhelms you so deeply you feel you have to get away from it. But you can't, because you were made for this, by a higher Being. You can't escape it, because the man, your lover, has you so perfectly pinned with his strength, the weight of his body on top of you, his cock buried so deeply within you. His hands, holding your hands behind your head. Helpless to resist. Forced, and blessed, to endure it all. Feeling your whole body grow wet with your own sweat, and his, falling in droplets all over your chest and belly! Helpless to escape the agony of ecstasy he is thrusting in and out of your body, with every stoke of his ass, and legs, every hot breath he exhales, washing hot all over your face, chest, and belly even as his cock holds you pinned, buried deeply within your body, throbbing and pulsing to his own heartbeat, completing you.

And, because you don't want to escape it. You're equally as afraid it is going to go on forever, as you are that it will end at any moment, which, whenever that is, will be far too soon. And you may never, ever, get these sensations back, within you, ever again.

I had never been so high on the plain and simple fact of being a woman, loved by her man. High on just being human! As my body writhed, as my back arched, it only further amplified the sensation of pleasure building in me, faster and faster.

Doug continued his thrusting, and lowered himself over the top of me, supporting his weight with his arms. We were both breathing like a pair of racehorses, I could feel his breath run hot down my breasts and belly, so forceful were his exhalations. I can only imagine he felt my breath on him, as well. We were both heaving for breath now, both covered in sweat. Just soaking each other. We both knew the end for both of us was building to its inevitable climax, and we just held on to each other as long as we could, riding this out to the end, prolonging it as much as possible. But, all to soon ...

... all too soon, but, mercifully, Doug gasped out, "Katy, I'm sorry baby, I'm going to come." I again grabbed his ass and held him deep inside me so he couldn't pull out, and this time I was using my fingernails, digging into his ass like claws, making clear to him he wasn't to leave me a moment too soon, and through gritted teeth, my voice raw, like an animal, I said, "Do it, Doug! Come inside me! I want you to, so badly! Please, please come inside me!"

I didn't have to wait long, because he did.

All at once he stopped thrusting, and just buried himself as far inside me as he could, as far inside me as I could pull him. I could feel his cock spasm inside me, I could feel the splash of his semen inside me, as he came and came and came. It was the most wonderful feeling of being filled. It was the most wondrous, most satisfying moment I had ever felt, as a woman. To know that I had inspired this, in this man, just because I was a woman, giving myself to him, so completely. It was so fulfilling a moment that it then brought on my orgasm. Doug was beginning to pull out of me, but when my orgasm hit, I again grabbed his ass, claws out, sunk into his ass, and held him inside me with all my strength, and rode it out with his cock still inside me.

Finally, it was over. The wave of my orgasm peaked, and began to recede, washing away like the tide. As soon as I released his ass, Doug's arms gave out, and he collapsed on top me, both of us hot, sweaty, and utterly spent. He began to pull out and I said, "Doug, do you have to pull out? Can you just leave it in, for a little longer? This has been so amazing, so incredible, I just don't want it to end!" I realized I had my legs wrapped around his waist, still. And tears of joy were spilling from my eyes. I could barely speak coherently, through my sobs.

But Doug understood. Doug gently, oh, so gently, leaned down and kissed the tears off my cheeks. It was the most tender, intimate, vulnerable moment of my life, and it triggered a second round of orgasms throughout my body, though to a much lesser degree than those to which I had been subject before. I didn't even have the strength to hold my arms around him, now. My arms lay useless, spent, beside me, as his body towered over me, pinning me right where I wanted to be, with his strength, his cock still buried balls-deep within my body, and my desire. Even my legs gave out, and fell, shuddering, shivering, to the bed.

"I can hold out a bit longer, Katy," he gasped, fighting for breath. "For you. But not much longer, sweetheart. I'm going soft, I fear."

He was, I could feel it, so intimately from deep within me. But it did last for just a few more glorious minutes.

We heard a cry from behind us, it was Raeanne. I looked, and saw her shuddering, post orgasm, embraced in her mother's arms. They saw me looking at them, Doug's cock within me still; my chest heaving for breath. My body, all my strength, spent. Utterly wrecked by his love. Raeanne's father. Lori's husband. And they smiled at me, love in their eyes. Truly, I had never known such bliss, such heaven, in my entire life, as this.

All too soon, Doug's erection had completely faded. As he pulled away from my body, I saw: there was just a bit of blood on his cock. I guess I had given him my virginity! I couldn't have asked for anyone more deserving to have it. I saw that Lori and Raeanne had observed it, too. Again, wrapped in each other's embrace, they smiled their approval, their love, to me. We were all, at that point, completely beyond words. I think I passed out.

I'm still not sure how Raeanne and I ended up in her room, in her bed, alone and in each other's naked embrace. Raeanne later explained that her father, tears in his eyes, had brought me to our bed, and gently laid me there.

What I gently, gradually became aware of was our lips, lovingly, aimlessly, traipsing over each other's faces, throats, breasts, and bellies. I didn't remember how we got there, but I remember, definitely, playing with each other's bodies for a bit, with lots of full, deep-breath, satisfied sighs against each other's bodies. Our bodies, our mouths, our lips, our hearts, somehow sharing our love between us without words. With only taste and shudders, quivers and pheromones, of each other's bodies filling our senses, before sleep took us. It was one of the most treasured memories of my life, one I would recall in times to come, when life was hard, and punishing, and you wondered how you would get through it? This was one of those memories I would call on. I knew it, for a certainty, even at that very moment.

###

And that's the story of how the first man I fucked was my lover's father. It was the beginning of a whole new chapter in my life. New ways of looking at the world. And new ways of looking at myself, even.

Not all of it comforting! But most of it, yes. It seemed I had learned, don't ask me how, that life will go on. Despite the changes and surprises it can throw at you, in all their dizzying array.

And even so, in spite of the terror of the unknown, my world expanded into this wonderful new awareness of my own body and its desires. With all the satisfaction of these previously unguessed at instincts within me? I still literally had no idea of what was to come. Maybe that is a mercy, that we can't foresee the future?

At one and the same time, I feared what revelations were still to come, for me. For Raeanne, and I, both. And at the same time, I couldn't wait to discover them!

Such is being human. Such is being a woman.

End