An Unexpected Attraction Pt. 03

Story Info
Christmas Eve, Raeanne seduces her parents.
18.1k words
4.59
6.9k
10
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas Eve

Amber Solis

The next morning, Raeann and I sleeping in her bed as we had since we arrived at her parent's house, I was awoken by a wonderful, sweet surprise. Lori had entered the bedroom quietly, without waking us. Raeann and I were sleeping in our usual spooning position, me snuggled up to her back. Lori sat on the side of the bed, reached over Raeann, and caressed my shoulder to wake me. Looking up and seeing it was her, I smiled, and said, "Good morning," which also woke Raeann.

Lori placed her finger in front of her lips in a "be quiet" gesture. Lori is almost always smiling; even when her face is in a neutral expression, her lovely full lips are almost always slightly parted. Now her lips were tightly closed. Unusual for her. She looked very serious, and I immediately thought maybe I had, after all, crossed some taboo line in the revelations and events of the previous evening. But her hand on my shoulder was gentle, loving, so I didn't think she was angry with me.

Raeann said, "Mom? Is something wrong, Mom? But again, Lori put her finger to her lips, but with a bit of a closed-lip smile. Raeann and I were assured something wasn't wrong, but if that was so, then why was Lori acting this way? I put my hand on her arm, and her skin was hot, and glistening with a slight sheen. She looked into my eyes with an expression of love, for a moment, then leaned in close to me, slowly, so slowly, she leaned in bringing her face close to mine.

Sitting on the side of the bed as she was, and with Raeann in front of me, she had to lean over her daughter, and, being nude as was their custom in their home, Lori's ample c-cup breasts pressed against Raeann as she leaned over further to me. This put Raeann's face at mid-breast to her mother. Raeann simply relaxed, at first, and enjoyed the increasing closeness. Her mother and she often displayed a much more physically close relationship than most mothers and daughters. Once you were accustomed to it, though, it was beautiful to see a mother and daughter express their love so physically in numerous naked embraces and long hugs, cuddling, and petting each other. So this level of intimate contact between them now was no surprise.

What did surprise me though were the next two things that happened! As her mother made her way to my face, I heard Raeann take a breath, and then suddenly another quick breath, and then place her nose against her mother's breast and audibly sniff her, in surprise. The second thing that happened was that Lori was finally lip-to-lip with me for a kiss, and I caught a strong scent of ... semen. Oh, well, of course. That's why her skin was so hot and glistening, the scent of semen on her: she had obviously made love to her husband before coming in here. But she gently invited me to a deeper kiss by parting her lips and probing with her tongue. Without thinking, without hesitation I opened my mouth in reply to receive her kiss. Lori and I had not yet formed a sexual relationship, as I had just gotten past fucking her husband only the night before! Though right from the very beginning, the moment we first met, there were hints that our relationship was going to expand into a sexual one. She's a hugger, by nature, she's bisexual and open about it, and we had shared several very intimate moments of physical closeness up to now. But a lot of that was just Lori, and her nature. And I'm a lesbian. I loved women, and Lori was a goddess of beauty, even at forty-eight years old. Just a vision of feminine perfection. So I already had an inclination to put my hands on her!

And then I got the surprise. As she was above me, our mouths open together in our kiss, a taste of semen filled my mouth. It was Doug's semen, and it was such a wonderful, unexpected surprise! I returned the kiss with added vigor, my hand around the back of her head to hold us together longer. Then I felt her move her tongue, and it turned out she wasn't just giving me a taste of Doug's semen. She had held a nice amount of it in her mouth this whole time, which she now swapped to my mouth via our kiss. The kiss ended in a nice bit of a sloppy mess, as some of her saliva and Doug's semen spilled on my lips, coating both our lips, making both our mouths slippery against each other, further heightening the pleasure of the kiss for us both. Finally, her mouth now free, she said, "A little morning surprise Doug gave me. I thought you would like it if I shared it with you, dear one. You don't know how hard it was not to swallow and keep it for myself!"

I leaned my head back against the pillow to savor the wonderful, intoxicating sweetness of it for a moment, before swallowing it. Tasting semen, having sex with a man, intercourse, these were all new to me, at twenty-four years old. Last night, with Lori's husband, Raeann's father, had been the first time I had ever had sex with a man. The sudden flood of Doug's semen in my mouth, courtesy of Lori's artful little surprise kiss, brought the events of the previous evening flooding back to my senses in the most wonderful way. As I lay there, my body reacting with hardening nipples, and my pussy growing wet, I reveled in the memory of the sensations, the experiences. Lori placed her hand on my cheek, and as I swallowed the semen she had so creatively brought to me, she caressed her hand down my cheek, across my neck, and rested it against my breast, in the center of my chest.

"You did that for me?" I asked. "How sweet of you!"

Raeann, who spent this whole time with her face enveloped in her mother's breasts, said, "Mom? Can I have a kiss, too?"

"You might want to let me freshen up a bit first, darling. I'm sure your father's taste is still in my mouth -"

Lori didn't get the chance to finish her sentence. Raeann had reached up with both arms, wrapped them around her mother's neck and shoulders, and pulled her down to her for a fierce, hungry, open-mouth kiss. It went on and on for some time, Lori's tongue exploring her mother's mouth as much as she could. The kiss ended, and we all sat back, a bit surprised at what had happened.

Raeann relaxed back against the bed, her hands to her mouth, her fingers teasing her lips. "Mommy? She said. "Mom, I don't know why I did that, but it was so nice. I know you didn't mean for that to happen with me, you were just being sweet to Katy, and I'm sorry I grabbed you like that and forced that kiss on you, but, oh, my God, while you were kissing Katy, I could smell some of Daddy's semen that must have spilled on your breasts, and it was so wonderful! And I'm sorry-"

This time it was Lori who shushed Raeann, by placing a gentle finger to her lips. She leaned down, and kissed Raeann's cheek, and said, "It's ok, baby. But I think this, and some of the events last night, have shown that you and I need to have a talk, my beloved daughter. Pretty soon, I think."

"About what happened last night, as Katy and Dad were making love? What happened between us?"

"Yes. We'll go into further detail later, but for now, if what happened then, and just now, is troubling you? Don't be. You and I were caught up in the beauty of a wonderful moment between two people we love. Your father and your girlfriend making love for the first time, together. And it was Katy's first time with a man. And her offering up of her virginity, a big step in any woman's life. Witnessing that, for which I'm sure we will both be forever grateful we got to see, our own hearts were filled with love, our bodies with arousal, and we responded to those forces in a show of our own love for each other, emotionally and physically. A closer expression of our love for each other than we have shared before now. That's all." She kissed Raeann on the forehead, "That's for my daughter." Then she kissed Raeann on the mouth, and said, "That's for last night and just now. All the rest, where this may all go, we'll talk about later. With clearer heads. Okay?"

"Yes, Mommy." Raeann said. Both of their eyes were getting teary. I moved over to the edge of the bed, pulled Raeann to me, and motioned for Lori to lay on the bed with us, Which she did, facing Raeann. Raeann laid her head back against my breast and relaxed, and we lay like that, the three of us all pressed together in the now crowded double bed, sharing a warm and intimate moment.

With an ostentatious sigh meant to get their attention, I rubbed my fingers across my mouth to collect a small spill, and lick it off my finger, "You know, I can see where a girl could get to like this whole nudist/swinging thing." We all shared a giggle, tittering like schoolgirls.

Lori hopped out of the bed with a spring denying her forty-eight years, and said. "Breakfast in five, princesses, or the dog will be happy to get your shares of the bacon and eggs!"

"Mooommmmm!" Raeann groaned and threw her pillow at the already closed door.

Alone in the room, again, I said to Raeann, teasingly, "So. You and your Mom need to have a talk, huh?"

Raeann grabbed my pillow and placed it over her face and said, "Go away!" Then she relaxed, pulled the pillow off her still-blushing face, pulled me in for a nice little kiss, and said,

"Yes. Mom and I are going to have to have a discussion.'

"Ah."

"Katy? There's something I ought to tell you ..."

"Oh, boy, here we go!" I said. "Anytime you start a conversation that way, I know it's going to be big."

Raeann took a deep breath and started to speak, but I quickly hushed her with a finger to her lips, and said, "Baby, I know there's a lot you need to tell me that is super important to you, and I want to hear it all, every word. And I'm really sorry to interrupt you, but it's just that I'm starving, this morning! Let's get breakfast."

"Ok."

"And then you and I can make a day of it. Take me to the beach, or something, we'll have a picnic, we'll spend the day together, and you can take your time telling me what's on your mind."

In a small voice, Raeann said, "You might not like what I have to tell you."

"I've got a pretty good idea what's on your mind, lover-girl of mine. And no, I'm not seeing any problems we can't work around, solve, or live with."

She pulled me into a tight hug to her breast, my mouth close to her nipple, and I said, "Baby, I really am starving, right now, and that nipple won't be enough to last me until lunch, nice though it is!" I gave her nipple a quick, sharp play-bite, then dropped my fingers to her belly and started tickling her. She squealed and laughed, and we were finally up and out of bed, headed for the kitchen. It saved a lot of time, not having to get dressed, in a nudist's home!

###

As we walked into the kitchen, Doug was approaching the able with plates of food. My heart filled with joy at the sight of him, and I said, "You better set those plates down fast, because I'm coming in for a hug RIGHT NOW!" He did, and I sprinted across the room, leaping directly into his arms, my legs around his waist, his hands holding me up by my ass. We were immediately kissing, hugging, and fondling each other all over our bodies like long-lost lovers.

You may remember me talking about my strength. It's a big part of my life, my weightlifting and martial arts training. I'm 5-9, and packing more muscle than a lot of men, so without any fat on me at all, I tip the scales at 185 pounds. But Doug is 255, easy, if not a bit more, of solid male muscle. My 185 pounds colliding with him full sprint only mildly rocked him on his heels. He easily caught me and supported my weight while kissing and hugging me back. Doug was not only my first sexual experience with a man, but he was also the first lover I'd ever had who could overpower me, not just match me strength for strength. I found a part of me I hadn't suspected was there loved the feeling of the strength of his arms, loved the idea that he was stronger than me, and what he might do to me with that strength. That need I had never suspected had been awoken only the day before, and it seemed like it wasn't retreating any time soon. I'd heard guys say it, lots of times: girls love a man with strong arms! And I can safely say: yes. Yes we do! Even if we ordinarily like girls more than boys.

"Breakfast first, you two lovebirds!" Lori called out. "You've got all day and all night for all of that still to come."

Raeann exchanged a more chaste hug with her father, though she held the embrace a bit more tightly, a bit longer, than usual. And let go of him slowly. She held her face close to his. "Dad, she said, "What you and Katy did last night, it was so beautiful! I'm so glad for you both that your relationship together could blossom like this!"

Lori declared again, "Enough! Breakfast. NOW!" Obeying her command, we all sat down and ate breakfast.

Doug said, "So, Katy, going in the buff, eh? How do you like it?"

"It's like you guys said, I didn't even think about it this morning. And it's so comfortable! I don't know why I ever had any hesitation about it."

"Safety," Lori said. "If you feel safe, nudity is a comfort and blessing. If you don't feel safe, it feels like being naked, which is another way of saying helpless, vulnerable. Doug and me, and Raeann, have always tried to make our home feel safe to all who enter it. And in Houston we're facilitated with a hot and humid climate that can make clothes miserable."

As we ate and made conversation, Raeann and I spoke of our plans to go to beach.

"Don't go to the main beach," Doug said. "It's 90 degrees, and a holiday, it'll be packed by the time you get there. Go down to San Louis Pass, out on the Blue Water Highway, you'll find more seclusion and it's gorgeous out there."

Lori said, "Doug, don't the Addison's have a beach house, out there? Maybe the girls could hang out there?"

"Great idea, I'll call them when we're done. I think we've still got a key to the house that they gave us."

Breakfast finished, Lori and Raeann went to clear the table, Doug went to make his phone call, and I had to work out. It wouldn't take long, all I needed was the chin-up bar out by the pool. I headed out alone to knock out some pushups, free squats, crunches and finished up on the bar with some pull-ups and lat-pulls.

I faced the house for my last set of lat pulls, and noticed I had an audience. Raeann, Lori and Doug, all staring at me hanging from the bar, arms wide for lat-pulls. I put in the fifteen reps and dropped to the ground, and struck a classical body builder pose, showing off my arms and shoulders. They all clapped! Lori and Raeann had to come over and have hugs, and feel my arms and pecs. Like I said, when I'm relaxed, not pumped up, I'm still appreciably more well-muscled, and physically larger, than most girls. Pumped up? Even I have to say I'm pretty darn impressive!

Doug, I noticed, though goggle-eyed, only patted me on the arm!

"No hug?" I asked him.

"Not, um, not just now, sweetheart, um, don't want to hold you up."

I looked down, and he was fully erect. "Oh!"

"Yeah. To put it mildly, you present quite a vision of beauty, doing those lat pulls. I'm afraid if I hug you now I might not want to stop, and I know you've got plans for the day."

"Yes, sorry," I said. "Later, though?"

"You can count on that!" he said. "Could you, could you maybe get pumped up again, though, first?"

"Your wish is my command," I said, kneeling before him and holding his hand and batting my eyelashes at him. I let my breath play over his erect cock.

He smiled and said, "Keep that up, baby, it's going to be now, not later!"

"Would that be so bad?" I asked him.

"For me, no. But, dearest, it is my understanding you and Raeann have some talking to do, today. Best not to put such things off. And we will have some time tonight, I promise!"

I rose back to my feet. "I'll hold you to that."

"I'll hold you down," he said. As soon as he said it, a shiver passed through me, and my nipples began to harden. I had never had a lover who could hold me down, and all of a sudden it was all I could think of!

"You like the thought of that?" Doug asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Then you'd better get going!" he said. The sooner you guys are back, etc., etc.!" He walked past me and swatted my ass and I jumped and yelped! As I was reacting to that he tossed some keys to me behind his back, and I was so out of sorts from the swat that I fumbled the keys back and forth a bit trying to catch them.

Raeann and I got dressed, first in swimsuits, then jeans and tight-fitting, sleeveless tank tops over the swimsuits. Some old sneakers, and we were all set.

Lori greeted us with a picnic basket. "Here you go girls!"

She was such a sweetheart! And we were on our way.

###

The thing about driving in Houston is, if you have to have a long conversation? Well, if you're in traffic, you're in the right place to have it. Because nothing is moving fast. Raeann was driving.

We drove in silence for a bit, but after about fifteen minutes, I said,

"So, lover-girl, want to tell me what's on your mind?"

"I want to make love to Mom and Dad," She said.

Even knowing that was coming, it was still a shocking admission.

"Ooookayyyy," I said. "Points to you for getting straight to the point," I said. Because I had no clue as to what else to say.

"What do you think about that?" Raeann asked. "How does that make you feel? About me?"

"It's not as though you and your Mom haven't already made love," I said. "When Doug and I were in the bedroom, I saw you both on the loveseat. And I suspect you were ... pleasing each other ... as you watched us when Doug and I were at the pool."

"We did, yes. It was so beautiful, what you two were doing, watching you suck my Dad's cock, it wasn't two minutes before Mom and I were in each other's arms, petting each other while we watched you two, out there. And then, when he picked you up, we both burst into tears at how lovely it was. And then when he brought you in, and you two fucked! You for the first time with a man! And you gave your virginity to my Dad! Mom and I were all over each other. But what did you think about that?

"Honestly, honey, I thought it was lovely! I attributed it to you two being caught up in the moment, though, like your mother said. But it was beautiful. I'd have watched more, if I hadn't been otherwise occupied with your Dad, at the time."

"So you don't find what we did to be wrong?" she asked.

"No! Of course not! Surprising, unorthodox. But really, not all that shocking, if I'm being completely honest. It was beautiful, honest and intimate, what you two were doing."

"Then there was this morning," Raeann said.

"Yes," I said. "Again, it was a beautiful, intimate, wonderful thing, for all of us to have experienced. The surprise of it, the way it unfolded for us all, was a large part of the beauty and intimacy of the moment. For all of us."

"And what did you think about that? I mean, how does it make you feel about me?" she asked.

"Sweetheart," I said, "I think you're in love, physical, sexual, romantic love, with your own parents. Under these circumstances, I think it's a beautiful thing. And you should express that love with them, share your love with them, if they're willing. I'm pretty sure your Mom is, but I don't know about your Dad. And it's ok with me if you do. I've come to love you all so much, you have opened my eyes up to things I never suspected about myself. You've shown me a new way to express love and affection throughout my life. How could I do anything less for you? And if it comes to pass, and brings you all joy, how could I not be happy about it?"

"And I'm old enough to choose on my own who I would like to have as a lover, if the other party or parties, is willing, right?"

"Yes, of course!"

"So that just leaves me with one last obstacle to overcome, before I approach Mom and Dad," Raeann said. "One word. It doesn't even sound like a bad word, but it usually is, a very ugly word."